Welcome to Gaia! ::

An Artist And Art Collectors Paradise

Back to Guilds

art, artists, aviart, collector, 100 days 

Tags: arts, friends, artist, event, collector 

Reply Archived
100 Day Event 2014 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amandelie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:51 pm
► Amandelie [1],[2].

Day 2 - Sisters (My two characters Maormora (Mora) and Appoline (Lina))

User Image
Video <3  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:52 pm

OH, also Day 2 : Baltic Sea
(which made me think of mermaids)
User Image

wispe

Timid Conversationalist

Liansa

Blessed Gaian

5,300 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:13 pm
the-muddy
ok i finished it~ smile

I love your storyboard skills! its so cute and has a feeling of nostalgia.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:27 pm
Day 2: Sisters smile

User Image  

ZyriFrost

Perfect Noob

JupiterBlossem

Friendly Tycoon

9,400 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:34 pm
Day 2: Sisters
My twin sisters Apiyo and Nakato!

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:35 pm
Falling Leaves

Going with the gray paper medium. I also have my Koala scanned properly, and doesn't look so blurry. If we're able to swap out the old image for the new one, that'd be fantastic!  

netsrik

Pure-hearted Vegetarian

Cree -anon-

Apocalyptic Phantom

11,800 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Generous 100
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:36 pm
Day 2: Steak Attack!
I don't know why but this is what popped into my head lol!

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:39 pm
Hey, you posted about 50 minutes after the deadline! I'm going to give people a break and allow anything submitted during Day 2 to count for Day 1, but in the future you need to submit by 12am EST daily in order to be eligible for the prize. :3 Lemme know if you need help with the timezones.

Edit: Your drawing is REALLY cute. emotion_kirakira  

Shestval
Vice Captain

Bilge rat

Shestval
Vice Captain

Bilge rat

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:42 pm
demon blurry eyes
Shestval
demon blurry eyes
I completely forgot about this. We'll see if I can do a quick sketch or something, my art motivation is low these days.
My art motivation is always terrible on day 1. xp But it gets better as the event goes! Try to fart out a stupid sketch and hopefully you'll feel better as you get back in practice.

Unfortunately some stuff came up irl. So I might just have to play along casually.
Awww, that's okay. Whatever works for you!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:43 pm
i decided if i draw traditional art i'm just going to post photos because my scanner is attached to my other computer and it's a pain in the a** because it doesn't have internet
day 2 - sisters (it's two of my OCs who are sisters) :

User Image

Pugnacious Banana

Obsessive Man-Lover

27,675 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Abomination 100
  • 50 Wins 150

Shestval
Vice Captain

Bilge rat

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:44 pm
Xelyn_X13
I didn't get the notice that it started until today (day 2)! If I submit for yesterdays theme and todays theme is that ok?

ZyriFrost
Oh lol.. missed one day allready wink Not sleep much and too many things to do.. dam .. well I try to do this all still, smile And I realize today that this allready started... didn't remember day correctly.. sigh

I'm gonna give people a pass, just for today. :thumbsup: So you're good! If you have any more questions let me know.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:46 pm
Im thinking I might stick with tradition art from here on... coloring in SAI takes to long plus I get booted off the computer that has it to often...  

Cree -anon-

Apocalyptic Phantom

11,800 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Generous 100
  • Jack-pot 100

Shestval
Vice Captain

Bilge rat

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:50 pm
Pugnacious Banana
i decided if i draw traditional art i'm just going to post photos because my scanner is attached to my other computer and it's a pain in the a** because it doesn't have internet
I actually have EXACTLY that situation! I'm trying to figure out how to get the scanner to work with my laptop so I don't need to bother with a thumb driver from my desktop to my laptop. xp

Your photos are fine.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:56 pm
Updated!  

Shestval
Vice Captain

Bilge rat

Xelyn Craft

Anxious Trash

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:27 pm
Shestval
Xelyn_X13
I didn't get the notice that it started until today (day 2)! If I submit for yesterdays theme and todays theme is that ok?

ZyriFrost
Oh lol.. missed one day allready wink Not sleep much and too many things to do.. dam .. well I try to do this all still, smile And I realize today that this allready started... didn't remember day correctly.. sigh

I'm gonna give people a pass, just for today. :thumbsup: So you're good! If you have any more questions let me know.

Whew, thank goodness. Even if we miss days can we still post when we can just for the fun of it? I'm going to try to post every day but there may be days when I can't.  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games