Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Seminars/ Golem Info/ Missions/ Promotions
[Division Meeting] Sun Division -(PAGE 9) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
iloveyouDIE rolled 1 10-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-10)

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:14 pm
chimarii
+2 attack for cheering. 3 defense.

"Get in there and fight!" Bix hopped in front of Chelsea and blocked a bit of the pumpkins vines with a whirl of the bladed bow he weilded. "Show em what bows can do, girl!"

And then as an after thought. "I believe in yooou!" *o*

HP: 57
Defense: 3
Target: Chelsea  
chiickadee rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 8 Total: 10 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:05 am
Pink hair whipped around at the sound of Bix's call. "Awright, awright," she gestured. "I'm goin', I'm goin'." Unlike most of the suns, it seemed Chel wasn't 100% eager to run into battle. She wanted to think her moves through thoroughly- especially since she had a bow. She didn't get the advantage of running in and bashing, much as she wanted to. That, and a healthy dose of a laziness kept Chelsea behind Bix's defenses for a moment or two longer than she should have.

Eyes were a good start, right? Aiming at the skin would probably just make the arrow bounce off. She nodded, thinking this a good plan, then ducked out from behind the albino for a moment to shoot. Not the strongest hit, but it was an accurate one. The arrow secured itself somewhere inside the pumpkin.

"Ah- Didja see that?" she called out. "Nailed that sucker in the face."

HP: 30 + 3 = 33
DMG: 4
Target: Boss thinger
Boss HP: 27

iloveyoudie

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

lizbot rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 4 Total: 10 (2-16)

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:08 am
Running back into the fray, America tossed the flail's large, heavy ball into the air, jumping up after it and spiking it at the mutant squash. When it made contact, she gave a pleased shout. "Serves you right!"

As she pulled Stryker back by her chain, she was attacked once again by the vines, but she was still a little too caught up in her victor to really mind. "Show you who's not fit for the girl's varsity volleyball team, Pamela Bildeaux!"

HP: 23 29
Dmg: 4
Pumpkin HP: 23  
prolixity rolled 1 10-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:14 am
Jordan stepped in to fend off some of the vines, batting them away from America with short, controlled swings. "I never did like squash," he remarked. "Except sometimes in pie form."

Defending for: 6
Target: America (******** yeah)

lizbot

prolixity

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Xaki rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 3 Total: 4 (2-16)

Xaki

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:47 pm
Sin only vaguely knew most hunters here, but he remembered Milo from their recent tournament battle. He waved to his fellow trainee before redirecting his attention back to the important matter at hand. He could imagine Milo's thoughts from his frown, smiling wryly to himself. It was disappointing that Sin had quickly butted heads with his seniors but certainly, everybody had their moments in life. Quickly detaching his ear cuff, he let his weapon materialize.

But really, that pumpkin.. "I wonder if this is the pumpkin that took Cinderella to the ball? It's big enough." Sin remarked casually, not to anybody in particular. Unlike sun hunters with a distance weapon and the advantage of tactics and distance, Sin welded a larger sword forcing him to get close and personal with the enemy. Sin didn't think of it as a disadvantage... except when the pumpkin vines caught a hold of his sword, lifting it and tossing the sun hunter to the side with it.

"Owch.." He stood up again.

Sin's HP: 40 - 3 - 10 = 27
Damage:
Pumpkin HP: 23  
chirigami rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 2 Total: 5 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:50 pm
He gave Chel a cheeky little grin in response before he decidede to throw himself back at the creature again. Which didn't go so well a second time, for some reason. Which sucked rather as the vines of the pumpkin hit him pretty hard once again - though, there was a nice little attempt to help against that from ... Jordan, was it? Milo made a funny little noise and then hobbled his way back a little.

And then he suddenly recalled that the Power Ranger series did actually fight a pumpkin for a monster, only in the American version; specially created to extend their series. "You win this round, Pumpkin Rapper," he hissed in dramatic fashion, adding in a shaking fist at the giant pumpkin before them.

"Oh hey, Sin! Awesome to see you fighting with us, " his tone quickly spinning a 180 as he looked one of his new found friends from the tournament; there was no malice or sarcasm to note from that one, he was happy to see that fighting spirit again. Yeah, Sin got a thumbs up too.

Quote:
hp: 17/40 ... well actually 19/40, thanks Jordan!
damage: nope
pumpkin hp: 23

xaki

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

prolixity rolled 1 10-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-10)

prolixity

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:47 am
Jordan fended off some of the vines that went for Milo, but a few more snaked around to evade Ferros. "Sorry," he said, a bit ruefully.

Defended for: 2 (really?)
Target: Milo

chirigami

LividPeas rolled 1 10-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:24 pm
Not appreciating having been shot thanks to the little squabble among people, she shrugged it off, just thankful for it being a slightly less damaging blow. Craning her neck to look at Dakota as he hid behind her, practically using her as a shield to hide from people, she then proceeded to elbow him in the side. "Same old, same old." She answered his question, still a little tired from the ongoing tournament.

With Allan's speech, and then the appearance of the pumpkin, Kat was up again. Not very good with defenses, the sun hunter stepped in to lend Sin her support. "You've got this, Sin."

Xaki
+2 attack for moral + Defending for 3

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

Xaki rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 6 Total: 14 (2-16)

Xaki

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:29 pm
"Anytime for you Milo." Sin joked recognizing the well-natured intentions in his fellow trainees voice, sending a grin in his direction. "The fighting aspect has always been the most enjoyable~" When Kat stepped in to defend him, Sin took advantage of the opening to land a direct hit on the pumpkin before being tossed back again. His sword had cut several of its large vines, the remains loosely wrapped around his large sword. "Thanks Kat." He called over the commotion, thankful that his shield had taken the brunt of it. But he wasn't sure how much longer it would last..

Peeling the vines off his sword, het let it fall to the ground. "A pretty durable pumpkin, wouldn't you say?" He wondered if Allan would let them make food out of it after..

Sin's HP: 27 - 10 + 3 = 20
Attack: 8 + 2 = 10
Pumpkin HP: 13

Lividpeas

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:39 pm
"That's the spirit!" Allan shouted, ten-thousand percent encouraging, "You can't do it! Believe in the heart of the cards! Fight in-"

- And then the pumpkin grabbed Sin by one long vined appendage and ate him.

-"...." Allan sort of just stood there as his expression went from a smile to still smiling to finally a vague realization that he should probably do something. He summoned his weapon. "They may have taken our nakama, but our kokoro shines far, far brighter than anyone could ever imagine! Summon the twinkling star in our bodies and shine true! GETSUGA BUSTER SPARKLING HEART FREEDOM EDITION!"

One almost expected a heart and probably an American eagle to pop out of Allan's sword, but thankfully it was just a shimmer, a sparkle, a blast of light-

- As the pumpkin exploded spectacularly and ejected Sin, covered in pumpkin guts, about twenty feet into the air where the Sun lead caught the trainee bridal style-

- And more pumpkin guts rained down on everyone else.

The Sun lead placed the rescued trainee down and then apprehended the group. "All right! I have it set in my kokoro, there is conflict and there is doubt, and with doubt is weakness! You have embraced too much darkness, and the bond of friendship must be repaired! From today on, everyone must participate in Allan's Special Kokoro Training Regiment! Each full Sun Hunter must find at least one trainee Sun Hunter to take under their wing and they must bond using the power of friendship! At the end of the week, I want you to write your bonding experience and send it to Simon, the best bonding experience story will get it framed in my room!" Thumbs up. "That's it, class is dismissed! Make sure your bonding story has a lot of action and learning and maybe even Bankai."

The Sun lead then began to collect the remaining bits of the pumpkin creature which oddly, had not dissipated but instead, dissolved into actual pieces of pumpkin. He winked at any Hunter curious enough to wonder what he was up to. "Pumpkin pie."

OOC

ALLAN'S FRIENDSHIP BONDING TRAINING REGIMENT
- All full Sun Hunters must pair up with a trainee or intermediate Hunter! A Full hunter can have more than one trainee, but at LEAST one is required! They must participate in bonding exercises such as training courses together, fighting Insanity titans, patrols, sparring, what have you, this is a bonding thing. At the end they can just submit a beautiful bonding mission report (in this thread, write it as a quoted bonding report being submitted to Allan/Simon), and if any groups do, each rper who does so gets +5 rp points!
- Hunters are free to leave at this point or ask more serious questions about specializations/ promotions/ etc etc

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:44 pm
submitted to simon
Deus Ex Machina Mission Report Form
With Rep (full hunter)
With Bix (full hunter)

Others that were totally Sunbonding Nakama as ******** href="https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24233819" rel="nofollow" target="_blank" >With Peyton (intermediate)
With Allan here and here

Name: America Jones
Division: Sun
Mission ranking: Division Bonding
Status of mission: Success. At first the Sun Division was not what I expected and I was resentful for it. But I've come to understand these people and my leader are not just my coworkers and boss, that this is not just a job or a purpose. These people are my family and this is my life, and I intend to make it a good one.

Additional points of extreme importance: I know I can count on you all.

Commendations or warnings: I may end up transferring in all honesty, there is a thing I would like to do, but I won't ever leave, not really, not ever.

I agree that by signing this, all information above is accurate and can be used for or against me:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Seminars/ Golem Info/ Missions/ Promotions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff