17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:19 am
JulietRawR666

User Image
User Image
Lura smacked him again, this time not so hard and on the shoulder. She pressed her palms to her forehead, he would be able to see her fingers shaking, "Jesus you scared me... Screwing around while you have razors on the bottom of your feet is the stupidest thing you could do." She raised her head to glare at him her eyes red and still breathing hard, "What if I had gone into a candlestick spiral? I could have taken off your head!"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:30 pm
User Image
Nero

All These Things I Hate
Revolve Around Me~

Nero closed his eyes as she hit him again, really trying to control his anger. As he opened his eyes, they started to glow slightly, showing his anger. "I'm sorry, ok. I didn't think about any of that stuff, I'm not a professional ice skater." He barked at her, his fangs flashing from his gums. He knew they were there, he didn't care, he was pissed! Awkwardly, he turned around and skated back to the shore.

~Just Back Off Before I Snap.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

JulietRawR666

Invisible Loiterer

12,100 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:45 pm
JulietRawR666

User Image
User Image
Lura turned her back to him and started skating around the lake, picking up as much speed as she could.

Cid met him on the shore, "What was that about?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:03 pm
User Image
Nero

All These Things I Hate
Revolve Around Me~

Nero looked down at his feet as he walked on to the land. The ice was still there and he frowned at it. Carefully, he lifted each of his feet up and grabs onto the blades, snapping them off. "Gah, ********> He grunted as one of the blades cut deep into his hand. Suddenly, he remembered Cid had spoken to him. "Huh, oh, nothing... I was stupid." He said as he looked down at his hand, his fangs were still down and his eyes were still glowing slightly.

JulietRawR666

Invisible Loiterer

12,100 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:16 pm
JulietRawR666

User Image
User Image
"Then why do you look like you want to bite off someone's head?" Cid asked, he noticed Nero trying to remove the ice blades, "Go stomp on the rocks over there. Lura typically leaves a flaw in them so they break off if you land too hard."

Lura was in the middle of the lake pulling difficult tricks.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:35 pm
User Image
Nero

All These Things I Hate
Revolve Around Me~

Nero looked at the rocks and walked over to them, stamping on them and smashing the ice. "Thanks Cid. It's nothing like I said. I just have a short temper." He said quietly, looking down at the smashed ice on the floor. Then, his eyes drifted to the spots of red blood that appeared in the perfectly white snow. He raised the hand he had cut and sighed, reached into his coat pocket with his uninjured hand and pulled out a bit of fabric. Carefully, he wrapped it around his hand, trying to make the bleeding stop. Then, he turned around and walked back to sit near Cid.

JulietRawR666

Invisible Loiterer

12,100 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:54 pm
JulietRawR666

User Image
User Image
Cid had fluffed himself back up and settled at the edge watching Lura, "Isn't she so graceful? Humans aren't very nice to look at typically, but when she's on the ice... I can understand..."

Lura was in a spin that arched her back but her hands lifted above he head.

likeUser Image  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:01 pm
User Image
Nero

All These Things I Hate
Revolve Around Me~

Nero leaned back on his elbows, looking out at the lake at Lura. His eyes faded back to their normal, non-glowing, red. "Yes, she is. So beautiful... Not just on the ice..." He said quietly, his eyes fixed on her as she glided across the ice. When she bent backwards, he raised his eyebrow slightly, wondering how she could keep her balance like that.

JulietRawR666

Invisible Loiterer

12,100 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:13 pm
JulietRawR666

User Image
User Image
"Politely... I disagree... She has no feathers and too much pink. Human's aren't pretty... They're horribly disfigured, but Lura's nice to watch sometimes... She's only great at magic and this... Course I'm not much better than her at school work, but you'd think she was purity in moral form to see her like this."

Lura came out of the spin and glided in a spread eagle away.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:25 pm
User Image
Nero

All These Things I Hate
Revolve Around Me~

Nero kept his eyes fixed on Lura, although his ears were fixed on Cid and he nodded every-so-often to show that he was listening. "It's fine, you can impolitely disagree, I won't mind, they are your views. But, I will also have to disagree with you. To me, they are beautiful, they are some of the most beautiful creatures in this world." He said, his voice showing no sign of aggression or hatred that he had earlier. All the time, his eyes were following her on the ice, only blinking when he absolutely needed to. "She is one of the most beautiful girls I have ever met."

JulietRawR666

Invisible Loiterer

12,100 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:57 pm
JulietRawR666

User Image
User Image
Cid looked at him then back out on to the ice, "If she chooses you, I won't object. I will think all the turbulence around the both of you should be solved before any hatchlings are brought about, but I won't object."

Lura had worked through her and was smiling as she did a series of small spinning jumps.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:22 pm
User Image
Nero

All These Things I Hate
Revolve Around Me~

"Hatchings?! As in... Kids?!" He exclaimed, suddenly turning his head to look at Cid with a slightly panicked look on his face. Slowly, as he thought about it, his expression softened and he turned to look at Lura. "I'm glad that you would be fine if me and Lura get together. That's the one thing I was worried about, your reaction." He said softly, a small smile coming to his face as he saw Lura smiling.

JulietRawR666

Invisible Loiterer

12,100 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:05 pm
JulietRawR666

User Image
User Image
Cid looked at him, "It is bad luck to place words in someone else's mouth. I said I would not object, not that I would be fine with it. There is a difference. I also said if she chooses you, it must be her decision."

Lura caught one of her skates with her fingers and while balancing on one foot spun.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:19 pm
User Image
Nero

All These Things I Hate
Revolve Around Me~

Nero raised his bandaged hand and bounced it in the air a couple of times. "Ok, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to, that was just my interpretation of what you said." He said, his voice stayed calm and soft, his eyes still fixed on Lura. "I would never force her into a relationship with me, so it would be her choice anyway."

JulietRawR666

Invisible Loiterer

12,100 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:41 pm
JulietRawR666

User Image
User Image
Cid fluffed himself up again, "I am just insuring it is said out loud," his tone stayed quiet as well, "It's getting cold..." He raised his voice, "Lura! Can't we go in yet?!"

Lura dropped her foot to speed up her spinning. When she came out of it she turned away from him and glided again on one foot.  
Off Campus, East of the Castle

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff