The Future of the races are yours to decide 

Tags: school, vampire, fight, demons, role play 

Reply Vampires V. Lycans
Suggestions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How is your Vampires V. Lycans Experience?
  I love Vampires V. Lycans
  I like Vampires V. Lycans
  It's OK
  Needs Improvement
  I Hate it
View Results

Dawning Winter
Captain

Beloved Flatterer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:14 am
Metal Mannequiin

I actually really like this idea, and I will leave it up to whoever wants the place to decide if they want an apartment, house, camp or dorm rooms. More than likely it will be up to myself since my sister and brother are still on vacation but I will do what I can to get a decision soon.

P.S. - Also, I will leave it up to the person that is wanting the location of their home to post their living quarters. But the dorms I will have to do myself or I will see about someone doing it for me. I will discuss it with everyone and see what we come up with.

Thank you for your patience and I do apologize for any inconvenience this has brought with time. I am currently the only one that is able to come on and post anything. My brother has been trying to do it from his mobile phone so he is limited and my sister is currently still on vacation. I do ask to be a little patient with us just a little longer since we have lost our older brother two months ago and we are still coping with the change.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:00 am
Dawning Winter

Thank you kindly for taking this into great consideration. The idea to create a bit more of free roam in this guild would give members a chance to explore their characters more.

I do hope that things will settle on your own end and your brother and sister's end too. If you do need somewhat of assistance in creating dorms or other areas, I'm happy to lend a helping hand.

Metal Mannequiin

Distinct Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
Vampires V. Lycans

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers