Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Soquili Era
New Co-Ownership Agreements Thread 3/14/12 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crimson Ribbon

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:41 pm
ArashiX
User Image
User Image

50/50 Split.

Both owners have Teepee rights (but stats will remain within Arashi's).
Equal division of baskets between co-owners (even if there are only two baskets that result from a breeding).
Life-altering decisions will be agreed upon by both owners.

<3 Crim.

Agreed, agreed<333  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:36 pm
I would like to break this agreement due to the other person not being active on Gaia since March/April.  

Dragon Berri

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:42 am
CO Ownership Agreement for Aelita Camellia
Between Faithofthefallen and Akuma-Kessaku

User Image

Faithofthefallen:

-Teepee rights
-Sig/Display rights
-Lifemate veto power, Will help choose the breeding partner for her breeding slot.

Akuma Kessaku:

- IC and OOC rp rights
-Teepee rights(Stats will be displayed here)
-Sig/Display rights
-Breeding/Lifemate decision rights

-Akuma holds all rp rights to Aelita Camellia although she may revert them to Faith at any time of her choosing.

Breeding Rights:

Two breedings go solely to Akuma
One breeding goes solely to Faith

In the event that Akuma does not log into gaia for 6 months straight without notice, full rp rights of Aelita will revert to Faith. Should either owner not log into gaia for 12 months straight, full ownership will revert to the active owner.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:13 pm
Faithofthefallen
CO Ownership Agreement for Aelita Camellia
Between Faithofthefallen and Akuma-Kessaku

User Image

Faithofthefallen:

-Teepee rights
-Sig/Display rights
-Lifemate veto power, Will help choose the breeding partner for her breeding slot.

Akuma Kessaku:

- IC and OOC rp rights
-Teepee rights(Stats will be displayed here)
-Sig/Display rights
-Breeding/Lifemate decision rights

-Akuma holds all rp rights to Aelita Camellia although she may revert them to Faith at any time of her choosing.

Breeding Rights:

Two breedings go solely to Akuma
One breeding goes solely to Faith

In the event that Akuma does not log into gaia for 6 months straight without notice, full rp rights of Aelita will revert to Faith. Should either owner not log into gaia for 12 months straight, full ownership will revert to the active owner.

Agreed.  

akuma_kessaku

Omnipresent Gawker

7,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150

Ktns

Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:47 pm

Co own between Ktns/Kita and Saedusk for this basket yo~

User Image

Kita gets:

Everything

Sae gets:

At least one breeding and RP rights

NOTE: Kita can break this at any time for any reason. The end.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:50 pm
Ktns

Co own between Ktns/Kita and Saedusk for this basket yo~

User Image

Kita gets:

Everything

Sae gets:

At least one breeding and RP rights

NOTE: Kita can break this at any time for any reason. The end.

The end.

I mean agreeeeeed.

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

KRANKHAFTER

Shirtless Capitalist

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:41 pm
I, KRANKHAFTER, am giving full rites to Saint Sergio for the following Soquili. I keep no rights for myself.

User Image
User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:41 pm
KRANKHAFTER
I, KRANKHAFTER, am giving full rites to Saint Sergio for the following Soquili. I keep no rights for myself.

User Image
User Image
User Image

I agree!

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:37 pm
Co Ownership between Kamiki and ZealousBehemot for Louvre

User Image
(cert is being updated)

Both Kamiki and ZealousBehemot share the right to display Louvre in their sigs or teepee.

ZealousBehemot has RP rights for Louvre.
ZealousBehemot has rights to 2 of Louvre's breedings. The breedings will not count against Kamiki and Kamiki will not receive a basket. ZealousBehemot has the right to choose breeding partner (if Lifemated, must breed with LM)

Kamiki has rights to 1 of Louvre's breedings. The breeding will not count against ZealousBehemot, and ZealousBehemot will not receive a basket. Kamiki has the right to choose breeding partner (if Lifemated, must breed with LM)

Both owners must agree to life-altering decisions, such as lifemating and skinwalkering.

ZealousBehemot may not "transfer" her part of the ownership to another user.

Kamiki can break the co-ownership at anytime for any reason, as Kamiki was the original owner. Kamiki cannot be removed as owner for any reason.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:53 pm
Kamiki
Co Ownership between Kamiki and ZealousBehemot for Louvre

User Image
(cert is being updated)

Both Kamiki and ZealousBehemot share the right to display Louvre in their sigs or teepee.

ZealousBehemot has RP rights for Louvre.
ZealousBehemot has rights to 2 of Louvre's breedings. The breedings will not count against Kamiki and Kamiki will not receive a basket. ZealousBehemot has the right to choose breeding partner (if Lifemated, must breed with LM)

Kamiki has rights to 1 of Louvre's breedings. The breeding will not count against ZealousBehemot, and ZealousBehemot will not receive a basket. Kamiki has the right to choose breeding partner (if Lifemated, must breed with LM)

Both owners must agree to life-altering decisions, such as lifemating and skinwalkering.

ZealousBehemot may not "transfer" his part of the ownership to another user.

Kamiki can break the co-ownership at anytime for any reason, as Kamiki was the original owner. Kamiki cannot be removed as owner for any reason.

Agreed xd  

ZealousBehemoth

Fashionable Gaian

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:55 pm
User Image

I, Divena, agree to co-own Denji with DivenasMom.

Divena will have:
Sole RP rights
Breeding rights (DivenasMom does not need to give permission)
Sig rights

DivenasMom will have:
Sig rights
Lifemate veto power (Denji will not be mated without DivenasMom's agreement)

Of the breedings Denji has, both owners will co-own one of the baskets.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:56 pm
Divena
User Image

I, Divena, agree to co-own Denji with DivenasMom.

Divena will have:
Sole RP rights
Breeding rights (DivenasMom does not need to give permission)
Sig rights

DivenasMom will have:
Sig rights
Lifemate veto power (Denji will not be mated without DivenasMom's agreement)

Of the breedings Denji has, both owners will co-own one of the baskets.

I agree  

DivenasMom

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:52 pm

User Image

This is Co-Ownership agreement between Etruuco and Thalea for Vortigern de Morte.

Etruuco’s Rights:
☣ Plotting Rights
☣ IC RP rights
☣ OOC RP rights
☣ Signature rights
☣ Breeding rights

Thalea’s Rights:
☣ IC RP
☣ OOC RP rights
☣ Plotting Rights
☣ Signature rights
☣ Breeding rights

Terms

Major Decisions:
Life-altering decisions (life mating, change of personality, major disasters etc) must be approved by both owners.

Buying a familiar:
Both of the owners need to talk to each other before buying Vortigern a familiar.

Breeding rights:
- Etruuco will get the basket from the first breeding, and she gets to pick who the mare is, but both owners have to agree that the mare is the right choice
- Thalea will have rights to the second breeding and will get the basket from that. If a life mate has not been determined by that point, then the same thing will happen in the bullet above.
- The last breeding basket will be co-owned by both owners unless otherwise stated by both parties.
- If the result of a third basket occurs, it will be discussed with the stallions/mares owner.

Breaking Agreement:
If Etruuco or Thalea leaves Gaia, or leaves for six months without replying to a single PM then all rights will go to the owner that is still frequently visiting Gaia and Soquili. Etruuco cannot get rid of Thalea as a co-owner, but Thalea may give up her rights and the same goes for Thalea: she may not get rid of Etruuco as a co-owner, but Etruuco can give up her rights.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:39 pm
Thalea

User Image

This is Co-Ownership agreement between Etruuco and Thalea for Vortigern de Morte.

Etruuco’s Rights:
☣ Plotting Rights
☣ IC RP rights
☣ OOC RP rights
☣ Signature rights
☣ Breeding rights

Thalea’s Rights:
☣ IC RP
☣ OOC RP rights
☣ Plotting Rights
☣ Signature rights
☣ Breeding rights

Terms

Major Decisions:
Life-altering decisions (life mating, change of personality, major disasters etc) must be approved by both owners.

Buying a familiar:
Both of the owners need to talk to each other before buying Vortigern a familiar.

Breeding rights:
- Etruuco will get the basket from the first breeding, and she gets to pick who the mare is, but both owners have to agree that the mare is the right choice
- Thalea will have rights to the second breeding and will get the basket from that. If a life mate has not been determined by that point, then the same thing will happen in the bullet above.
- The last breeding basket will be co-owned by both owners unless otherwise stated by both parties.
- If the result of a third basket occurs, it will be discussed with the stallions/mares owner.

Breaking Agreement:
If Etruuco or Thalea leaves Gaia, or leaves for six months without replying to a single PM then all rights will go to the owner that is still frequently visiting Gaia and Soquili. Etruuco cannot get rid of Thalea as a co-owner, but Thalea may give up her rights and the same goes for Thalea: she may not get rid of Etruuco as a co-owner, but Etruuco can give up her rights.

AGREED  

Etruuco

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:02 am
Co-ownership of Alexi

User Image

(I borrowed the layout of this post from @ <3 lol)

Owners
LOLTERNATIVE ( original ) + Project Strife( co-owning )

Teepee Rights:
For simplicity's sake, stats will be kept in LOLTERNATIVE's Teepee.
Project has the right to display Alexi in her teepee.

Breeding Rights:
Breedings will be shared in full as he is lifemated to one of my soq.
Project must ask me before entering the pair into breedings (just to make sure I don't go over the max couple limit)

Role Play Rights:
Shared in full ~

Signature Rights:
Both have sig rights <3

Life Altering/Major Decisions:
Alexi is currently lifemated to Vasilissa. Project is not allowed to break this lifemating.
Alexi already has a personality/backstory worked out and Project may not Roleplay him in any way that does not reflect this.

Breaking Rights
+ LOLTERNATIVE may break this agreement at any time for whatever reason she deems necessary.
+ Project may not give her rights to anyone else; but may give up her rights to LOLTERNATIVE
+ In the event that Project does not post/talk to LOLTERNATIVE in 3 months, full ownership will revert back to LOLTERNATIVE.

Soquili Era

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games