Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Love and plots: K'A, Firekin, pridelands, swampie, more... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:08 pm
Hmm... I don't get notifications for this thread apparently. Sorry about the delayed answers!

Strawberry Gumi Bunny

I'm trying something out with him, but it makes sense that they'd know each other from before if she was also a sacrifice. They're the same age and I know he's played with her brothers in the past.

He would probably be overjoyed if they bumped into each other in the roguelands!

Kimaria

Sure, we can see how they get along. smile

Mogami

That sounds like a really cute idea! I'd love that. And on another note I'd like a RP between ArunĂ¡ and Akatta when you are able. We have to at least try to make a decent Stormborn lady out of her...  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:14 pm
Annchen

Well even if you have other plots and it doesn't turn into anything permanent it could make for an interesting RP, and they could possibly become friends if they get along. ^^  

strawberry gumi bunny

Fashionable Strawberry

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:18 pm
Strawberry Gumi Bunny
Annchen

Well even if you have other plots and it doesn't turn into anything permanent it could make for an interesting RP, and they could possibly become friends if they get along. ^^

Sounds like a plan. We can say that they knew each other as kids or something. He only became a sacrifice at adolesence so he envied the real sacrifices as a cub. And do you want to start?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:25 pm
Annchen
Strawberry Gumi Bunny
Annchen

Sounds like a plan. We can say that they knew each other as kids or something. He only became a sacrifice at adolesence so he envied the real sacrifices as a cub. And do you want to start?
Sure, I'll trow it you're way in the morning. Making dinner right now and then I have to finish some work, bleh. I'll quote it here. ^^  

strawberry gumi bunny

Fashionable Strawberry

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:21 am
Strawberry Gumi Bunny
Sure, I'll trow it you're way in the morning. Making dinner right now and then I have to finish some work, bleh. I'll quote it here. ^^

Sounds like a plan!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:51 am
Dayo is an adult smile  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:34 am
Along with his cousin, I'd love to RP Kasoro with Isifo'intombi. He needs more interaction and would probably find it 'gross' if she matched him up with someone. Girls are icky at this stage after all!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:36 am
SilverLutz
Along with his cousin, I'd love to RP Kasoro with Isifo'intombi. He needs more interaction and would probably find it 'gross' if she matched him up with someone. Girls are icky at this stage after all!

I'd love that smile Could you start something up for us?  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:17 am
There you go!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:34 pm
SilverLutz

Great! I'll tag that tomorrow or possibly the day after that.  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:17 am
SilverLutz

And tag. I tossed in my other little girl too. Could be interesting wink  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:04 am
All updated... Working on tags.  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Annchen