Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 匠[ Village of Artisans } Takumi
匠 The Silver Forge :: Smith and Arms Dealer Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:41 am
User Image
┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
к α ι ℓ є є rc є ι η ' ℓ у s
α ɢ є :: 1 2ɢ є η ∂ є r :: ♂נ σ υ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
вυкιנυтsυвℓσσ∂ℓιηєнαкємσтσ cℓαη
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚

-----ι opened the door to the shop, gaze snapping up to the bell on the door, not having expected it. Brushing off the brief moment of embarrassment, I stepped in. It was significantly warmer within, I guessed from the forge in the next room over. Moving forward, I spotted pink hair beside the furnace as well as Myurai's familiar face. He knew how to make weapons? Odd... I turned to the man standing behind the counter as he spoke. "What can I do for you?"
-----Fishing the paper Kinpaku had given me from my pocket, I held it out. "The Lady Raikage wants some supplies delivered to Kumogakure."
-----He took the paper, glancing over it, and raised an eyebrow. He passed it on to a woman I hadn't noticed was standing not far off. "These are for you, Sakana."
-----She stared at the paper for a moment before looking back at me. "The projectiles I can get, but you know armor is bought elsewhere, right?"
-----I nodded uncomfortably. "This is my first stop, because I have some things of my own to order." I turned back to the man, judging him to be the blacksmith. "I need a couple of weapons made. I'm looking for an elemental uchigatana, twenty-seven inch blade, one and a half wide." The man quickly pulled out a piece of paper as I spoke to write. "Fullered, if possible."
-----He glanced up at me. "Element?"
-----"Lightning." I crossed my arms. "As for the other, a single-edged wakizashi, eighteen inch blade, one and a half wide, also fullered. No element. And that's it."
-----The man said nothing until he finished writing, and looked back up at me. "It'll take a couple of days to finish."
-----"That's alright. No rush."
-----The woman, Sakana, spoke up again, apparently having jotted down the list of items needed, handing the paper back to me. "You can pick these up when you get your weapons."
-----I stuck the paper back in my pocket and nodded. Glancing one last time the forge's direction, I headed back out of the shop

[Exits]

« ωιтнσυт ғ є α r тнєrє ιs ησ c σ υ r α ɢ є »
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
r y σ :: 両 6 2 0 0
α c :: 9 7 5 0

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 5 0 5 / 5 0 5
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 4 8 5 / 4 8 5
т r α η c єρ σ ι η т s :: 2 0 / 2 0
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

кυηαι :: 15
sнυrιкєη :: 10
sєηвση :: 05

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs
• Improved reflexes [Stage Five; Kiss of Flesh and Steel Mastery]
• Improved reflexes [Stage Three; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Improved agility [Stage Five; Basai Bagua Mastery]
• Improved mobility [Basai Bagua: Move as Water - A Rank]
• Improved strength [Stage Two; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Improved perception [Shunkan no Hagane: Sensory Information - B Rank]

• +140 Chakra/ +140 Stamina [Training]
• 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +20 Chakra/ +20 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]
• -5 chakra and stamina to any complex Bukijutsu techniques [Personal Attribute]
• B-rank Ninjutsu require no hand seals [Mystic Hero Discipline]

• 2 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Personal Attribute]
• 3 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Class Reduction]
• 2 post reduction to Bloodline [Class Reduction]
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
Artwork and character © Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:58 am
User ImageUser Image
                                  User Image

Getting not response from Myurai, Jae fell back even more, standing closer to the exit now. The cooler air by the door made her feel better and helped to clear her head a bit more. She felt suddenly tired and wanted nothing more than to sleep. The door opened in the shop and Jae turned her head to watch as a young boy ordered a repertoire of weapons for someone from Kumogakure. She watched him steadily but quickly lost interest as he continued to lay down specificity with the shop owner. Turning her gaze away she listened for the boy to make his exit and once he had she relaxed a little bit. Closing her eyes she leaned her back against the wall and slid to the dloor. Jae listened to the crackling of the forge. It hissed and spat every so often. It was not soothing by any means and did not help ease her into slumber. Instead she thought of the sound that was made when one stepped on the soft powdered snow in Yukigakure or the harbor that used to belong to the port that fed the village when it had existed. Those sounds were soothing to her and helped her to doze. She hadn't really slept for awhile. Nightmares were a constant worry and even know she jerked herself awake when she was on the verge of falling asleep completely.

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx(x jae ketsueki x)x(x konoha gakure x)x(x chakra 770 x)x(x rank jounin x)

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:49 am
User Image

Myurai Hattori
¥ Kumogakure ¥ Ninjutsu/Bloodline ¥
¥ Suiton ¥ Fuuton ¥
¥ Konin Anbu Adviser ¥ Hyouton ¥
¥ Ryo: 65275 ¥ AC:055175
¥ Chakra : 1045, Stored Chakra : 520 ¥
¥ Stamina : 755 ¥

The ring of the doorbell pulled his attention from the forge it was, strangely enough, Kallier from back in kumo. Why was he here? The question was answered quickly as he wanted arms and armor. Something that Myu could have simply made himself instead of having to go all the way to Takumi. Turning his attention back to the forge he pulled the bar from the forge and returned to hammering away on it. It was coming along very well. He had gotten it into shape and added a bit of a smaller fuller than the one on the blueprints but that was something that was mandatory if she wanted to use it properly. He held the blade up with a smile it was taking shape exceptionally well. He turned around and very deftly plunged the red hot blade into quenching oil as a sharp hiss filled the shop. He held the blade in the oil for a moment before he plunged it back into the forge. All that remained was to heat treat the blade and grind it down then sharpen it. He made his way over to Jae and very calmly said," May I see your hand please?"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:57 am
User ImageUser Image
                                  User Image

Mind clouded, Jae had a hard time discerning reality from memory or dream. She twitched, her mind refusing to allow what her body was so desperately seeking, rest. Moving so that she was in a more comfortable position, she sensed the close proximity of someone and opened her eyes quickly. Looking up she stared up at Myurai. Her hand? Her brows furrowed slightly in her confusion. Why did he want to see her hand? Balancing herself properly, she stood without using the help of her injured arm. Holding out the one hand that was not in a sling she looked at him expectantly. "What for?" She asked, despite having already done as he had asked of her. He was doing her a favor and in order to speed up the process she was more than willing to do what he asked... for now.

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx(x jae ketsueki x)x(x konoha gakure x)x(x chakra 770 x)x(x rank jounin x)

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:28 pm
User Image

Myurai Hattori
¥ Suiton ¥ Fuuton ¥

Took a deep breath as he enjoyed the break from the sweltering heat of the forge. He took her hand very slowly and softly turned it examining it in a way as he spoke," Each hilt must be crafted to its owner otherwise it will not feel like its an extension of yourself. Therefore if I want to make this right then I need to know your hand. Please dont take it the wrong way." He slowly turned her hand over and explained," See how the inside of your hand is a bit thinner than the outside? This means I need to make the forward portion of the hilt thicker and the far and thinner. Inlay a curve so your fingers can grip better." He released her hand and made his way back behind the counter and got to work putting the hilt together.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:41 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                  User Image

As he took hold of her hand, Jae immediately felt that uncomfortable wariness she usually felt when she was touched by anyone. He explained the reasoning for his familiarity with how he now looked at her hand, placating her discomfort by telling her it was another process of forging the weapon. So even the hilt of the weapon was going to be specific to her grip, even though it wasn't going to be a very long hilt. Just a handle for her to fling her chain to and fro. Her crimson blade was already crafted to her grip and hand. It didn't need such details that smiths needed to put into it. As he released her hand, she let it fall to her side, watching as he retreated to begin working on the hilt of the weapon. She returned to where she had been crouched and sat upon the ground once more. "If my bloodline truly blends with this weapon...will it be able to truly do what I need it to do?" She asked. It was important that the weapon was Saiketsu. Like he said, an extension of herself. She needed an extension of her bloodline. A weapon capable of providing just that.

User Image

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:04 pm
User Image

Myurai Hattori
¥ Suiton ¥ Fuuton ¥

Thought for a moment upon her question before he answered," Well making weapons that react to bloodlines isnt that hard normally all it requires is your chakra but a bit of your blood wouldnt hurt. When I crafted mine the katana behind you I used both my blood and my chakra. Turned out to magnify my abilities far more than I had intended." Turning his attention to the hilt peices within his hand he began to work. He took the balsa wood he was going to use and wrapped it in a thin sheet of leather. He bound the leather to the balsa wood with a ribbon of silver that nestled into the inlay of the balsa wood perfectly. The contrast between the black of the leather and the silver was strikingly beautiful. Finished with the hilt he rummaged around for a silver pommel and tsuba to use. After a few moments of searching he found a suitable set. Laying them up onto the counter he smiled making his way back over to the forge he pulled the dimly glowing shortsword from the coals with a smile. It was always satisfying to see a piece come together like this. Reaching behind him for the hilt he slid the balsa wood onto the tang of the blade causing a torrent of smoke to stream out of it. Pulling it off quickly he flipped it over and repeated the process," Its almost completed all I have to do is sharpen it and polish it. Binding it to the chain is a simple matter." Pulling the hilt free of the tang he took the now cool blade to the grinding wheel and began to work the pedals. As the stone spun he slowly drug the edge of the blade across the stone sending sparks flying. He was making good progress.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:43 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                  User Image

Pulling her knees to her chest she kept her arm close to her body to keep from jostling it. Looking to Myurai she let out a small sigh. Blood. Her bloodline relied on blood. She had nothing to worry about then. It would answer to her call when asked. Now all she had to do was train with it properly. Sharpen, polish... That's all that was left. Leaning her head back, she tried to calm her nerves. Soon she would be one step closer to achieving her goal. Looking up at the ceiling she tried to think of her strategies. She needed to train a little more. Her chakra level was not where she wanted it to be at. Meditation was hard for her to accomplish in one sitting but she was going to have to try. There was nothing she could do about it. She needed to train with her chakra. "Good. I must make haste..." She said aloud, looking back at the forge.

User Image

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:12 am
User Image

-----ι'd spent the next couple of days wandering the town and reading the books I'd purchased, keeping the ones for Kinpaku safely tucked away. They were expensive and I couldn't afford to buy new ones if I lost them. With the second day finally rolling around, I made my way back to the weapon shop, making sure I wasn't startled by the bell on the door this time. I wound up staring at it anyway and, slightly embarrassed, headed inside.
-----It seemed Myurai and the pink-haired girl were still there. Odd. Well, maybe whatever they were working on took just as long as my blades did to make. That was the only reason I could think of, unless they were working on something different now. I turned my gaze back to the man in charge of the forge and stepped up to the counter. "I'm here for the weapons I ordered, as well as the supplies for Kumo."
-----The man frowned slightly, eyeing me. "Yeah, I remember. Let me get them." He disappeared into the other room, leaving me with the woman who apparently ran the shop portion.
-----She smiled thinly at me. What was up with them? I didn't think I'd done something wrong. But she moved from where she stood to gather what she'd promised. "Give me a few minutes to get the cart ready. I wasn't expecting you so early."
-----"Not a problem..." I wasn't in any hurry to get back to the stormy mountains, and Kinpaku had basically told me to take my time, so waiting a few more minutes didn't hurt.
-----The blacksmith came back with a bundle of cloth as the woman disappeared, and laid it on the table in front of me. Unwrapping them revealed to me the crafted items. Both were in simple black scabbards and had similarly colored hilts, though the pommel and tsuba looked to be brass or something similar. Picking up the longer of the two, the elemental blade, I drew it carefully and held it out in front of me. The blade sparked with electricity, almost making me flinch but I stopped myself. Glancing around to make sure I wasn't close enough to hit anything, I spun the blade in my grip, holding it reverse-hand, and spun it again. Switching it to my left hand, my dominant hand, I repeated this before balancing it on the back of my hand. Satisfied, I did the same with the other blade, though it was smaller and lighter. Both were significantly lighter than my current blades, and much better for dual wielding.
-----The man watched me in silence until I set the short sword back down. "Satisfied?"
-----I nodded and flashed a grin. "Very."
-----He chuckled. "The smaller one is three hundred ryo, and the elemental is eight hundred." Right, I still had to pay for them. "Did you need anything else?"
-----Looking around the room, I considered it. I weould be back for more eventually, and still had a bit of money left. "Actually, I'd like a chakra blade, too. Something about the size of this one," I placed my hand on the short sword, "if you have anything."
-----"'Course." He moved to a rack of swords and pulled one with a red scabbard. Returning, he held it out to me, and like the other two, I tested it out. "That'd be another seven hundred.
-----Ouch. It hurt just thinking about the costs, but it was worth it. Besides food, there wasn't much else I was paying for. The apartments were still in shambles and we didn't pay rent anyway. So, without complaint, I fished out ryo and handed it to him, a total of eighteen hundred. That left me with four hundred in case I needed something else. I picked up the three weapons while he counted and moved to the side to wait for the woman to return.

r y σ :: 両 2 2 0 0

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

• 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +20 Chakra/ +20 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]
• -5 chakra and stamina to any complex Bukijutsu techniques [Personal Attribute]

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:49 pm
User Image

Myurai Hattori
¥ Suiton ¥ Fuuton ¥

Myurai looked up from his work as he continued to press the pedal, spinning the grinding wheel faster. His eyes fell upon Jae and his smile faded a bit. What did she carry? she was so reserved and so cloistered. What happened to her to cause this level of almost depression? Was it linked to her quest for vengeance? If it was he couldnt in good thought let her leave. If he did she would pursue those that had slighted her and given her current condition she would probably end up dead. Even though he didnt know her long his honor demanded that he prevent that as long as he could. Though he doubted she would just let him accompany her which meant he would have to do this black ops style. Returning his attention back to the blade he flipped it over and pressed it to the stone sliding it left and right across the stone focusing on the tip. With a smile he took the blade from the stone and slowly drug his thumb across the blade testing its edge. Satisfied with his work he spun around on his seat and moved over to the polishing bench and set to work.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:59 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                  User Image

The sound of the previous customer returning to the store had Jae looking toward the mouth of the door. From where she was seated on the ground she could see his face and that was about it. Staring without reserve she watched his interaction with the man then woman. Obviously he was not as pressed for time as she was. Glancing back at Myurai she tried to keep herself from fidgeting. She was running out of time. She could feel it. Her intuition was always good. It had not failed her in Yuki nor in Konoha and she was positive she was right about Kirigakure. Jae slowly got to her feet and began to pace. Biting down on her thumb she meandered the same path while she was lost in thought. There was so much to do and this stupid sling was only going to get in her way. First thing she was going to do, upon returning to Kiri, was take the blasted thing off. Moving her hand she tugged on the tie on her neck, testing it's hold almost. It was secure and would not budge unless she slipped it off of her arm. Pausing to look at Myurai now she scowled. "Is it almost finished?" He had said it was almost finished but it was still taking forever it seemed.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:17 pm
User Image

Myurai Hattori
¥ Suiton ¥ Fuuton ¥

A smirk spread across his face as he heard her complain some more," Patience is a virtue. No matter what you intend to do or prevent in your condition all you will do is make it worse. Even more so if you intend to risk your life with a weapon you have never used before. Your more likely to put those you care about at risk than benefit them. Keep in mind thats not a statement just a tactical fact of life." As he spoke he continued rubbing the thin blade with the various stones he had set out. Each one a mineral that would produce an ever brighter shine. Once he was finished he smiled. The crimson blade shone beautifully. He reached behind him taking the length of chain in his hand as he clipped it to the buttcap he had chosen. After a moment of tugging to ensure that the two would not come apart he balanced the blade upon his finger with a smile. Covering up the blade he stood and made his way into the back of the shop looking for a sheath that would match the blade. After a few moments he found one. Black with crimson trimming and a velvet inside. Making his way back out to the front of the shop he slid the blade into the sheath with a smile as he turned to face Jae with a smile upon his face," Miss Jae. Your order is complete and I must say this piece is one of the most magnificent blades I have ever crafted. It is perfectly balanced. The tang is the nearly the full width of the blade and its edge is a razor. It will serve you well but before I give this to you there is but one thing I ask of you. A name. You must name your weapon."

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:18 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                  User Image

There was no one left that she cared about, other than her mother and she had made sure to push her away as much as she could. If anyone was within range of her weapon and it hurt people they were considered obstacle or obstructions to her at this point. She didn't utter a word aloud but watched him with her lips pressed firmly together. When you had nothing left to lose you were at your strongest and least vulnerable. That was a tactical fact. For how could you strike fear into someone who was anticipating death. Practically welcoming it with open arms. Finally her weapon was finished. Small a compact enough to keep on her person, light enough to maneuver quickly and with her added bloodline abilities it would be a weapon that was fueled and stronger when in her hands only. Reaching out to grab it she was stopped short by his request. To name her weapon. She scowled, looking up at him with slight irritation. He was making this hard for her. Maybe if she would have forced him to accept payment he wouldn't be dragging this out so much. Still. It did need a name. Looking down at the weapon she considered a name for it. This weapon would remain by her side, lending her it's support until she either died or could no longer wield. It would not only be an extension of herself but a part of herself from now on. With this blade she would be able to do what it was she set out to finish. For him... She thought to herself. It had always been about him and there was only one name that was fitting. "Muru." She said, her gaze still glued to her new weapon. Maybe with this weapon, as she struck down her enemies, she would finally get the closure she needed to move on. Naming it after Samuru would probably be the best way to do that. As she got closer to her vengeance the weapon would witness it and give honor and homage to it's namesake. "Can I leave now?" She said, gaze snapping up to meet his own. She was more than ready to be on her way. She had been stuck in Takumi long enough. It was time to head back to Kirigakure to train.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:36 pm
User Image

-----ι watched Myurai and the pink-haired girl talk, though not really listening because it wasn't any of my business, and was startled back to reality when the shopkeeper spoke to me, rubbing her hands together. "The cart is ready. You have money for it, right?"
-----I gave a small laugh, but nodded. "Of course." I paid quickly and she led me out to the cart stacked full of cases. My gaze turned to the horse, a young gray mare with a lighter mane. Moving closer to her, I held out a hand for her to sniff before placing it against the star on her forehead. "She won't startle easily, will she? Lightning isn't exactly an uncommon thing in the mountains."
-----The woman looked the horse over and nodded. "I think she came from there originally, but I don't think I've ever seen her get spooked. She's very mellow." Placing her hands on her hips, she smiled at me. "Well, take care then. Hope to have your business again another time."
-----I grinned back at her. "I'm sure I'll be back again, when I have money to spend." Waving a goodbye over my shoulder, I led the horse away.

[Exit]

r y σ :: 両 4 0 0

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:25 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                  User Image

A sense of foreboding stole her breath, Jae visibly freezing in place for a moment. Her body was rigid as she turned her head to the side. Something was happening. She could feel it. Looking back at Myurai, she snatched her weapon of his hands and tucked it into a slot she had made on her belt for it. Making sure it clipped into the holster and then tugged on it to make sure it would stay in place. Looking back to Myurai she eyed him warily. "Sorry. I have no time. Thank you for your services. I won't forget your kindness. If we meet again I will pay you back for Muru. " Ducking her head slightly she pivoted on her heel and made a beeline for the front door. She had not made this exit smooth and she was sure he would be suspicious of her departure but she could not afford anymore time idling by anymore. Pushing into the door practically she reached up and tugged off the sling tossing it aside just as she exited the shop. Her arm was very sore and tender but she ignored the discomfort. She had a promise to keep.

[exit]

User Image

匠[ Village of Artisans } Takumi

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff