Welcome to Gaia! ::

The xxxHolic Guild

Back to Guilds

Fans of CLAMP's xxxHolic, you were not guided here by chance -- here you can ponder and discuss, or just hang with other Holic-holics!! 

Tags: crossover, holic, clamp, tsubasa, yaoi 

Reply The xxxHolic Guild
fanpics, fanfics, and random art Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Malu CLBS

750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 10:29 pm
What I liked where the poses. But then again, the faces are not so good... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 4:06 am
........::looks at the picture::......
.........................how much do you want for it?

Saku-chan, I'm not going to lie to you. I haven't been working on the fanfic. I've been bored, and have had writer's block, but I'll try to get something up before Monday.

Onmyouza-tou

Clean Smoker

little_kitty_chan
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 7:28 am
good for you!
...even if i would've been happy if you lied, just as syaoran(aka colonal yugichigo li ansem, or mychasi, as her username reads...) didn't when we were sitting on top of a bunch of mats and she told me she wouldn't be there to catch me if i accidentally fell from it.... sweatdrop
gambade, domeki!
and in the meantime, go find me that linky to the tsubasa sites... whee
-sakura  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 8:02 pm
I'M SORRY TO EVERYONE! I'm kinda busy with school and finding my own place to live right now, so I haven't been able to make many updates.....I know....but, alas, here is chapter three of my fanfic.

Part Two, Scene One.

Her dreams were becoming more intense with each passing night she tried to sleep. She lie in her bed each time, shivering with sweat as she tried her hardest to clamp her eyes shut, blocking out as many images as she could. But no matter how hard she tried, her mind was raped by continuing images of another person's dreams. Even though she would awake with a start at the end of the dream and remember little of what took place inside of the dream itself, Victoria felt like the dreams were not her own. She was able to recall certain images from the dreams, although she was unable to place them in order. Most of the time, she would awake just at the one moment she could avidly remember; where the person in her dreams would reach the base of a small shrine and stop at the steps. Victoria felt like there was something evil at the shrine, and that's why the person stopped, but since this was the only event she could tell Yuuko about, there was little they could do besides speculate. It had been four days since Victoria started having these dreams...

As she awoke drenched in sweat, once again due to another night of harsh memories, Victoria rose out of the bed she was using in Yuuko's shop and got her things together. Once she was dressed, prepared for school, and washed up, she headed into the kitchen, where Yuuko and Watanuki were already enjoying Watanuki's early morning breakfast. Since there was a visitor in the shop, Yuuko had been making Watanuki stay over as well, though he occupied the attic while Victoria and the blue-haired boy named Saigejo Percifa took the two guest rooms on the first and second floor. When they began discussing Victoria's dreams once more, they found no more theories or information than before. Victoria, of course, questioned Yuuko as to why she didn't know the answers to Victoria's questions. Yuuko said this...

"You are not from this world. That is a fact. What is also a fact, is that when you arrive to a new world, you must immediately create a bond with that world, or your soul will disappear from your body, and will be lost within the infinite reaches that is the many worlds. Normally, this is done with an object that already is created in the world you have arrived in; however, in your case, you created something. What it is, I cannot tell. Only you are able to find out what it is. And once you realize this, you will travel to it's location and destroy the object that you have created, or else...they won't stop. They will not stop. Following you, attacking you, calling your name through the night and causing you to awake with a scream; they will not stop."

Victoria didn't need to ask Yuuko what won't stop. Since she had first seen them, those large spirits had been following her all over the town. Where-ever she went, she was being tailed by at least three of them, and, in order to stop them, either Doumeki or Saigejo was following closely behind her. Victoria didn't mind Doumeki following her around, since they were at least acquainted, but she had many things to say about Saigejo. He was way too carefree, he smoked all the time, he always stared at Victoria for no reason, he talked with an Osaka dialect, even though he was from Tokyo and had lived there all his life....there were just so many things to say about him, and hardly any were good. Hardly.

Hardly. Which meant that Saigejo was useful for something - getting rid of those spirits. Doumeki was able to drive them away, according to Yuuko, because he is able to concentrate his unusually pure chi into arrows and pierce his enemies. Saigejo was different. He was able to make all the elements around him obey his voice and enrapture any and all vagrant spirits with his magic, then quickly decapitated them using bursts of ice that formed from his palms. After this was done, the ice would melt into the air, and the elements Saigejo had used (like, say, enormous tree roots that appeared from the dirt, or large blocks of pavements floating through the air) would return as they once were, and Saigejo would smile at Victoria awkwardly until they were forced to separate somehow (different classes, bathroom, gym, etc.).

When Victoria asked Yuuko about Saigejo's powers, she chuckled for a moment, and then said, very quietly, almost under her breath, "...You've surely felt it by now."

Victoria had gotten used to Yuuko's trick comments during these past five days, but since she had just arrived at school, she said good-bye to Doumeki (who had just defeated two more spirits) and entered her own classroom. The moment she opened the door, Saigejo's head popped in front of her face. Normally, this wouldn't make Victoria startled in the slightest, but for some odd reason, his head was positioned upside-down. He told her good-morning, and she uneasily crept past his head and stood, gaping, at Saigejo. He had somehow hung himself upside-down from the ceiling and was eating a bowl of rice. Victoria looked around, and everyone was staring at Saigejo with impressed looks. The girls were eyeing him with great interest; the boys were calling out his name and cheering, like he was some hero. Victoria couldn't take it anymore. She grabbed Saigejo by his collar and yanked him off the ceiling.

"You perverted freak, why do you always show off in class? God, why can't you just let me study? Don't you know exams are coming up? Why are you being such a moron? And what's with that bowl of rice you're eating, Watanuki didn't make any rice! And you left way to early, you had my Calc book with you, you were supposed to read it, but Yuuko told me you spent the whole night drinking with her! Why?"

Saigejo stared at Victoria, then smiled his usual smile. "In order, Amoji-byu: Because I'm dead sexy, and you know it; because studying is boring; of course I do; because it's fun; because rice in the cafeteria is good; and because studying is pointless for the both of us, since we're not exactly going to be fulfilling any normal jobs, are we?"

Victoria glared at Saigejo, and took her seat without saying another word to him for the rest of the class.

At lunch, Saigejo was dragged off by a group of boys who wanted him to tell them more jokes and stories, so Victoria was left with Watanuki and the others. She had begun to notice certain things while she spent her time with her new friends. One obvious thing was that Watanuki had a huge crush on Himawari. Another obvious thing was that Himawari was totally oblivious to that fact. There was also another thing about Himawari that naturally threw Victoria off, and, at first, she thought this was because Himawari was such a nice, attractive girl. In fact, two days ago, she almost felt like she was maybe falling in love with Himawari. But Yuuko said otherwise. According to Yuuko, Victoria was able to feel the soul of any person just by looking into their eyes, and Himawari's latent spiritual powers were distorting Victoria's own senses. Based on this, Victoria had decided to try a few experiments while the four of them (Watanuki, Doumeki, Victoria, and Himawari) were eating their lunch. She turned to Doumeki and started another attempt at conversation. She was looking into his eyes as she spoke.

"So, Doumeki-san...how long have you known Yuuko-san? Has it been very long?"

Doumeki glanced up from the lunch Watanuki had made for him, and looked directly into Victoria's eyes. At first, he didn't respond, but then he averted his eyes and began to speak. "I've known Yuuko for roughly a full year now. I've known her since my second year. I met her when this moron used my family's shrine to hold a ghost-story ceremony, but because the moron got scared, he summoned the soul of a corpse in the room next to ours and the ceremony was canceled."

With Watanuki screaming at Doumeki in the background, Victoria asked the same question to Himawari. Getting Himawari's full attention was not hard, as she was kind to everyone and tried her hardest to appease them all. "Himawari-san...did you also go to this ceremony? Or did you meet Yuuko-san elsewhere?"

Himawari smiled sweetly. "No, I went with Doumeki-kun and Watanuki-kun to the ceremony. But it wasn't as bad as Doumeki makes it sound. In fact, it was quite fun! And Yuuko-san is an incredibly interesting lady. I only wish that I was allowed into her shop."

Victoria began to already notice differences between the waves of emotion that both Doumeki and Himawari gave off. Doumeki, on one hand, gave off a comforting, soothing sensation, and made Victoria long for sleep. It was almost as if she was peering into some being of higher understanding, and Victoria was feeling quite put out by this. So much so, in fact, that she began to realize that just looking at Doumeki was pissing her off. This explained Watanuki's mad ramblings over Doumeki, but there was still something much deeper between those two. Himawari, on the other hand, made Victoria loose her balance and fall forward a few times. It felt like someone had taken her reality and given it a few good hard shakes, and her body was taking the toll instead of her heart. Victoria tried to brush this off, but to no avail; it seemed to have to do with Himawari's soul, so Victoria was unable to ignore it.

With this, Saigejo came dashing up the side of the wall, running up three floors. No one saw this, because he had long ditched the boys since he had already made them roll over laughing so hard, and he quickly and quietly reached the rooftop, where the four were eating their lunches. He darted behind Victoria, without making a sound, and quickly hid behind her back so Himawari wouldn't notice. He slipped his hand slowly down her back, so that she wouldn't notice it, and stopped right above shoulder-blade. He tickled her neck and back lightly, and Victoria let out a startled scream and leapt to her feet.

"Kyaaaa! Saigejo, you ******** pervert, stop doing that!" Saigejo and Himawari laughed while Watanuki and Doumeki got off the ground (they had been fighting) and asked what was going on. Victoria buried her head into her hands and began muttering to herself. "Will I ever get back my peace and quiet? How much longer must I endure this idiot? Why do I keep having these dreams? What's up with Yuuko's stupid answers? And why does Saigejo stare at me like we're lovers, or something?"

Saigejo once again smiled his usual smile, and said, so quietly that only Victoria could hear, "In order: your peace and quiet is whatever you want it to be; I'll be with you at least until you remember; you're dreams will stop once you remember your real name; Yuuko's answers are quite fitting, but your must use your wit to interperet them; and finally, because I find it odd that you can walk around with a piece of rice stuck in your hair."

Victoria stared into Saigejo's eyes while he was saying this. Doumeki and Himawari gave off unusual auras, both probably having to do with their pure chi, but Saigejo was emitting something different. He wasn't giving off waves of energy like the others were. Actually, Victoria couldn't feel any of Saigejo's soul at all. But she did feel something else. Something that made her bones rattle slightly, something that caused her entire body to shake gently for just one short second. It was almost like a drop of cold water had fallen onto her head, and was quickly spreading across her entire body. It was odd, to say the least, but it made Victoria feel incredibly frightened. It was almost as if she had dove head-first into a pool of concentrated sadness.

Onmyouza-tou

Clean Smoker

little_kitty_chan
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 8:55 pm
*after finishing*
APPLAUD!! *clap clap clap clap clap...*
awesome!
only one piece of critism: why is himawari...innocent..? isn't she suspicious? what happened to that? sweatdrop
but despite that...
good job! 3nodding
-sakura  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 5:35 pm
dammit, deleting posts are more annoying than i'd thought it'd be! sweatdrop
spare me of any future deletion of spamming posts by NOT posting them thanks.
okay!
posting my spanish extra credit project!
i scanned it bit by bit and put the pieces together using my paint program. its actually very big, but photobucket made it teensy.
here it is, both sketched + inked and inked + colored.
User Image
User Image
its...so...tiny... sweatdrop
the project was to represent each of the seasons. i'd finished the other three, leaving fall. that means only one thing: halloween. so i used at least one charcter from each manga series i own. if you can't reconize anyone, than that must mean..
1) i suck at drawing
2) you haven't read this certain series already/forgotten about it.
3) etc.
by the way, yes, i know--i'd gotten the months wrong. my teacher had me paste on the correct months, but that was only after i'd turned it in....so... yeah... sweatdrop
okay, cheat sheet for the people who're too lazy to find all of the crossovers by themselves:

-hinoto of X/1999(middle bottom) *the first character i drew onto the poster, and probably the most detailed... sweatdrop *

-yuko of xxxholic(bottom right)*because hinoto cant be all alone! i thought yuko would be a fitting person to talk to... sweatdrop but anyways, thats just my opinion....*

-edward elric of full metal alchemist(middle left) *my friend told me he looks tall in here. NANI?! is...is that really so..? gonk *

-kaito jeanne and kaito sinbad(middle left) of kamikaze kaito jeanne*my sister said sinbad looked really bad. crying but i worked extra hard on him!! i hate drawing men--they're so hard... *

-momo(in the green, bottom left) and tohru honda(top right) of furuba. *tohrus face got, shall we say, destroyed. in other worlds, i smeared the ink. so i had to cover it with the "otono" patch... sweatdrop *

-chun hyang and mong ryong*the am-hang-osa*(top left) of legend of chun hyang*two of the last characters i stuck in there. its just that it felt sorta empty in that space...so i just randomly put them there.*

-ascot and umi(middle-bottom right) of magic knight rayearth*another of the last. my sister told me that umi's hair sucked. and that i was a noob. damn you, sister! scream ...even though she might be right...im still not used to them. sweatdrop *

-koga, inuyasha, and kagome(middle middle) of inuyasha*koga looks messed up. it makes me so sad how messed up his eyes are. it took me forever to finally pen it and all, but it still sucked... cry *

-shugo, aura, zefie, and rena(top left) of .hack//legend of the twilight*what i originally planed to do was to draw the "welcome back everybody! its good to be back!" scene in volume 2. but then i kept messing up, so i went to the fifth to last panel in volume 3(not the extras, the actual story.). even then, i had to twist it into my own style and such...rena was siting on a bed, and we can't have that, right? sweatdrop so i put them on a staircase.(wow, they're so gonna get it when someone opens the door...they'll get crashed into... mad d )zefies pose was made up, the panel in the original cut of her arm... oh, and to the world...shugo's hair is green! green, no matter what sunako-chan says!!*

-sunako nakahara(bottom left) of the wallflower*speak of the devil! (but its another sunako-chan that i was talking about earlier. sweatdrop ) shes in her witch costume, in SD form. taken from that cute but utterly scary scene in the dungeon of volume 7, the halloween party. what the hecks the thing she was spinning? sweatdrop the world will never know...*

-tenma tsukamoto(bottom middle-left) of school rumble*the manga i've been obsessing about a few months ago.. sweatdrop i should've drawn her crush or something.. mad d or maybe her tripping, thats something she'd likely do in a halloween party(or costume party, whichever one you prefer. sweatdrop )*

-sakura, mokona, fai, kurogane, and kid kurogane.* you're gonna ask where the kuroganes are, ne? or probably accuse me for going against my own complaints? sweatdrop the truth is, i only drew his outline.
see, here he is.
here
User Image
and here.
User Image
by the way, fai and sakura took FOREVER. they kept changing size, too.. sweatdrop how annoying. *

little_kitty_chan
Captain

Onmyouza-tou

Clean Smoker

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 2:06 pm
Huzzah for the little kitty. ::confetti falls from the ceiling::
Once more.....sorry for not putting up the next chapter. I'm really, really, REALLY busy. Only half-way done. Sorry again.
::folds his arms::
Do NOT give me s**t on this, Saku-chan.

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 6:28 pm
i wont. as a slacker, i have no right to... sweatdrop
-sakura  

little_kitty_chan
Captain

Onmyouza-tou

Clean Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 2:48 am
Well, well! It seems I have a new chapter done, but...DOES ANYONE CARE?! I mean, Saku-chan's the only one who tells me what she thinks about it! Or...since this is going to be pretty long, should it get its own thread?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 2:58 pm
Arrrgh, I can't wait! Here you go!

Act Two, Part Two

These days, since someone would be following her around anyway, Victoria would simply leave together with the other four on her way back to Yuuko's shop. At first, she didn't want to go straight to Yuuko's; in fact, on the first day of being followed, she ran to her home, but, alas, no one was there. Upon entering, she immediately bolted up the flight of stairs and to her room, slamming the door behind her. After about an hour of sorting her thoughts, she was wondering why her mother hadn't made a peep, and her father (who worked off his home computer to spend time with the other two) hadn't asked her how school was going. She quietly left her room, calmly shut the door behind her, and shouted for her parents for nearly ten minutes straight. After making call after call, however, and even after trying their cell phone numbers, she was unable to contact them. She was dumbfounded, until she went to the den and decided to wait.

For upwards of an hour, she waited patiently, reading a book (titled "Kaidan - the truth of spirits") and checking her phone periodically. However, there was no call, no one entered, and Saigejo was left outside of the house (sulking, as he had no way of entering, since Victoria locked the house). Finally, Victoria began to get antsy, and put the book down. She wandered the den, staring into space and sometimes humming a few songs while she paced. Her footsteps were like beats against a drum in the silence, and this began to amuse her as well; she began playing the beat to a song that her mother used to sing to her as a child. She continued this, quite absorbed, and suddenly remembered the location of a batch of old photos. She made to get them, but stopped in time to stare, eyes wide and jaw unhinged, at the family picture taken not more than two weeks ago. The neighbors needed Victoria's family's help with some things while they added a new addition to their own living room. It had been a long, arduous day, and Victoria smelled awful afterwards. The picture was taken just after Victoria had taken a shower, and the neighbors were just about to finish up on their end. The picture was sitting right where her mother left it. The picture frame hadn't been tampered with, the photo was genuine...but something was off. There were the neighbors, there was her house, there was Victoria, there was the cheap labor they had hired to help, but...

Where were her parents? Why weren't they in the picture?

Victoria snapped back to reality as she turned the street with Doumeki in the lead and Saigejo bringing up the rear. Victoria quickly remembered how, after noticing the flaw in the photo, she had then taken out all of the old photos of her parents and discovered that they were not in the photos anymore. Like they had been burned out of face of the planet, even her father's website had gone, and no one from the grocer could remember her mother's face. Completely gone. Vanished. Only Victoria was able to recall. But she decided not remember her sadness any longer as she had almost knocked Doumeki clear into the street, and Victoria once again resumed her normal routine of late: ask Yuuko (of course, in this case, Yuuko's answer was totally un-educated and very illicit, as she had just downed two whole bottles of sake on her own).

However, Victoria decided, as the group was about to reach Yuuko's, that she would ask Yuuko once more about her parents. It was obvious to Victoria that her parents never existed in the first place, but it was still bothering her that these two....things...had seen her grow from a mere baby into the woman that she is now. Even if they weren't real, Victoria still refused to call them anything other than what they truly were: her parents. This might have just been born out of her own stubbornness, but Victoria couldn't care less. The truth be told, Victoria always loved her parents, and treasured them dearly, and, though she may not show it, she was hurting deeply at her loss. Of course, Yuuko and Saigejo picked up on this straight away, and would always give her a few one-liners in order to ease her pain. For such a fool, Saigejo was at least a very kind, caring person.

"Ah, mina! I see that once again, no injuries have hurt our precious little girl!"

Victoria was also hurting because Yuuko was refusing to call Victoria by her name and kept saying things like "little princess" and "precious little angel". Regardless, everyone took off their shoes and placed them by the side wall, and proceeded to the main greeting hall, where Yuuko was enjoying a smoke while Maru and Moro brought out a cookie and mint set for everyone to snack on. More than likely, Watanuki had made this batch earlier, so it was a safe bet that the cookies were low-fat and incredibly addictive. Yuuko wasn't able to give any information on the how or the why, but Yuuko did explain to Victoria what had happened and for what purpose. She had said all this the day before, but Victoria once again spaced out and began to recall Yuuko's words.

According to Yuuko, the infamous witch of many names, there are certain normalities which are consistent in every world. One of those things, somehow, Victoria completely disregarded, and her mind acted on its own. Normally, when one arrives in a new world, it is they who must adapt and change their ways in order to fit in. Victoria's case was very different from this. As explained by Yuuko, a person who travels into another world becomes attached to an item or a person in that world, so their spirits don't continue into other worlds and leave their bodies behind. However, instead of finding an existing object, Victoria's soul created an entire building to be attached to; in short, instead of the soul adapting to their world, Victoria made the world adapt to her.

However, it didn't stop there. On top of making an anchor for her soul, Victoria also made herself parents using what she envisioned parents to be like. Everything from looks, mannerisms, tastes in foods, culture, knowledge, even the way parents were supposed to carry themselves while they walked and what motivated them - all were conceived in Victoria's mind, and her mind shaped her mother and father from the earth. Her mind tried it's hardest to seal away the truth from Victoria, and, to do so, it forced Victoria to blend in completely with her surroundings. As she once again snapped back to reality to receive some tea from Maru and a saucer from Moro, Victoria decided to leave the facts alone and dwell once more on the cold, hard reality.

"I'm never going to be able to go back, am I? To my old lifestyle, I mean."

At this outburst, the four teens hung their heads (for some reason, when they was with both Victoria and Saigejo, Doumeki and Himawari were allowed inside of the shop) in apologetic grief. Victoria had been quiet all day long (aside from lunch), and they were beginning to understand why. Yuuko and Saigejo gazed into Victoria's face for a few moments, then allowed their own eyes to meet. They nodded their heads in consent, and Yuuko put her cup of sake down on the floor. Saigejo rose from his cushion and left the room without saying a word. Once he had gone out of ear-shot, Yuuko told Victoria to lift her head and listen well.

"You CAN go back to the life you once had, if that is what you wish."

Victoria stared blankly into Yuuko's eyes. From her powers, she was able to tell the Yuuko was dead serious. It was true, somehow. Despite it all being fake, she was actually able to go back to normal. Everything would be just as it should be, the world would stop spinning in the wrong direction, cold would be cold and hot would be really, really ******** hot. Victoria was about to speak, but Yuuko cut her off.

"I thought that you wouldn't get it, so I prepared, for you, a speech that you would be able to understand." Victoria thought about these words, and once again concluded that Yuuko had just indirectly insulted her. "You are not from this world. That is a fact. What also is a fact is that you love the "normality" of this society. While there are many dark, dark things going on in the background....murder....rape....drugs....sex...lies....while corruption runs rampant these days, you love fitting in with what this society views as "normal". If you truly wish for it, then, when you must make the choice, you will have the option of choosing this style of life."

At this, Saigejo entered the room once more, holding before him a set of blue and a set of black robes. Victoria thought that they both reminded her of Yukata, but they had zippers on them, and other modern things like that. Saigejo wasted no time, and, going against his character, told Victoria straight-out what her choices were.

"These are your choices. You must pick one by the end of the seventh day upon your Takai-jyo, your re-emergance, or fate will choose for you. You can either return to your normal life by wearing this black Shimai-hana, this black uniform, and live with the knowledge that you were forever meant for something greater, but because of cowardice, you had chosen a mundane existance; or, you can choose this blue Chitaki-hana, this blue divining dress, and return to the life you left long ago. You have until tomorrow. Yes, tomorrow. Let me explain, since that stupid look on your face is pissing me off. You were asleep for two days and three nights. This is the sixth night. Tomorrow is the sixth day. Tomorrow night starts either your awakening, or your eternal sleep. So, you have until 8:14 tomorrow evening."

With this said, Victoria sat in silence, trying to let this sink in.

It wasn't working. Nothing made sense.

Saigejo leaned in close to Victoria's ear, and whispered in a very malicious tone, "This is the part where you nearly s**t yourself out of fear."

With this, Victoria ran to out to her room, and slammed the door shut. She never came out, and passed the time crying in bed, Eventually, she cried herself asleep, and experienced one of the oddest dreams in the world.

Onmyouza-tou

Clean Smoker

little_kitty_chan
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 12:09 pm
Onmyouza-tou
cold would be cold and hot would be really, really ******** hot.

XDDDDD

Onmyouza-tou
"These are your choices. You must pick one by the end of the seventh day upon your Takai-jyo, your re-emergance, or fate will choose for you. You can either return to your normal life by wearing this black Shimai-hana, this black uniform, and live with the knowledge that you were forever meant for something greater, but because of cowardice, you had chosen a mundane existance; or, you can choose this blue Chitaki-hana, this blue divining dress, and return to the life you left long ago.world.

....somehow, that sounds alot like the matrix. confused
---
good job! good job!
next chapters gonna be the climax, ne?
HURRY UP AND WRITE IT ALREADY, DAMMIT. *some show of appreciation... sweatdrop *
-sakura  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 6:37 am
Actually, NO! I'm busy. I don't have time to write the new chapter right now. But I'll get right to work once I get some free time. And...the Matrix-esque thing? It's about to get so un-Matrix you won't believe.  

Onmyouza-tou

Clean Smoker

little_kitty_chan
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 6:59 pm
aw. that sucks. confused
but while we wait for a new chappie, heres the colored version of my grade-school student watanuki and that random piggie i added.
you know, the one i posted ages ago?
this one:

User Image
heres how it turned out. theres...now backround... sweatdrop but oh well:

User Image

enjoy.
-sakura  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 6:22 pm
Yay~, Saku-chan!
On the note of fanworks, I'm going to now post the UNRELEASED! CHAPTER FIVE, PART ONE! in a new thread. Yeah, I figure, I'm going to start a thread for my ficy, since it's getting to be bigger than I thought.

Onmyouza-tou

Clean Smoker

The xxxHolic Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas