Welcome to Gaia! ::

The City of Gold!!!

Back to Guilds

we have toast, zombies, killer squirrils, and enough awesomeness for all! 

Tags: gold, random, manga, naruto, black butler 

Reply contest forum
SUPER AWESOME FANFIC CONTEST IS OVER!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GOLD!
100%
 100%  [ 430 ]
Total Votes : 430

Epic Pocky

2,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:49 pm
im gonna do one on naruto and katekyo hitman reborn mixed together but its probably going to suck  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:54 pm
currently making a easter fanatic gaian  

poptarts-r-crispy

4,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Visual Harmony

Bashful Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:45 am
is this true tough? cause ill do it if it is true  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:15 am
*RUNS OVER TO SOCCERKID32323 AND GRABS HIS WRITING BOOK AND FLIPS THROUGH THE PAGES*heres one that should work twisted jk xd  

UncannyScarecrow

5,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200

_XxCookie_MonsterxX_2014

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:18 pm
Darkoangel: HELLO and this is my new and improved Story (not really)

ikuto: well......um.....damn it i got nothing

amu: yep me to

XxxEmoloveXxx1: -_- you guys are the worst you know that

amu and ikuto: yeah we know

XxxEmoloveXxx1: well...um.......i don't own shugo chara so enjoy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yo i'm Tsukiyomi ikuto and i'm the number one popular kid in school and I got the most strangest gift you'll never guess but I can read minds and I know things most people don't tell the world.
I knew that utau got knock up then gave the baby away, and hero a very quiet boy likes to sing in to his hair brush? not really a very usefull gift if you ask me but some times it's good to have like I have the answers on an test I forgot to study for but thats it.
I sighed as I walked down the hall to my first period .Math. as soon as I open the door thoughts flew right smack at me
oh my god I got another F i'm so screwed!
God i'm so bored when is the day gonna end!?!
Ohhh it's ikuto i hope my eye liners not ******** up?
Did i forget to turn off the Computer this moring?
I shook my head to get the thoughts out of my head I sat down and sighed heavily and looked out the window bored I looked through everyones mind the usual, the slutty Saaya is ******** another guy from another school. Eru was nervous about her test in her fifth period. and this one was funny!
Hero was singing barbie girls in his head I nearly burst out laughing at this dude I sighed as the teacher walked in he smiled "good morning class" he said "morning Nikaidou-sensei" the class said in there usual monotone voices.
"I have good news we have a new student today" the class came back to life once they heard that "BOY OR GIRL!?!" they asked Nikaidou-sensei smiled "girl and her name is.."he trailed off looking through a mess of papers then pulled out a paper.
"her name is.." everyone held there breathe "her name is...." now that was getting annoying "JUST TELL US HER NAME HOLY BAJESUS!?!" a boy yelled I think his name was Seiichero.
anyways Nikaidou-sensei smiled "her name is Himamori Amu an I think she's running a bi-" but he was cut off by the door slamming open to reveal a pink haired girl she was out of breath and her hair was sticking up in odd directions her honey eyes were filled with innocence.
she took a deep breath and walked to Nikaidou-sensei's desk she handed him a tardy slip he nodded "please introduce your self" she sighed ********! I smirked she stood in front of the class "yo" she said then the class went wild.. well the boys anyways God this is gonna be a long year I smirked as he assigned her a seat next to me. she strolled down the rows and sat down next to me then I decied to dip into everyones minds
lucky b*****d!?!
Man he always gets the girls!
stupid b***h she gets to sit next to ikuto and she doesn't even care
God shes hot!?!
I smirked as I looked through her mind.
oh this is just freaking great! I wonder how Rima's doing? Jeez what's up with all the questions? Gahh!?! I have a freakin headache again.
This one really thinks the others just thank on one simple think but this one is thinking to much Gahh it's giving me a headache!
I sighed slipping out of Amu head, she shivered a bit then glanced over at me I was looking out the window "did she notice I was in her head?".
She shrugged it off as she looked back up to the board tapping on her desk and every once in a while sighing boredly.
Ring!"
The bell rang and Amu was out of there I blinked "Dang she's fast" he muttered to himself "hey Ikuto hurry up were going to be late!?!" His best friend kukai yelled I sighed gathering his stuff.
"your so loud!" I said to him grinning he grinned back as they walked to our next class.
"Ring!"
"Mr Tsukiyomi and Mr Soma why are you late?" Mrs. Grey asked We blinked "Um I need to stop by the nurses becuase I tripped and bumped my head..?" Kukai said scratching the back of his head.
Ikuto sighed "I was doing an errand for the Principal!" I said smiling she stared at us for a moment then nodded "Sit down before I give both of you detention!" we quickly and clumsily ran to our desk's.
Kuaki tripped and I tripped over him the class bursted out laughing "Oh crap!" Kuaki groaned playfully I rolled my eyes as we stood up and grinned at the teacher "Sorry!" We said then sat down in our desk.
Mrs Grey glared at us for a moment "As I was saying...?" she said turning away.
Hey Ikuto I hear you got that new girl in your class? what she like? did you go threw her head?
Okay hold up on all the questions think on one thing Jeez!?!
hehehe sorry!?!
Anywyas she thinks all at once like some one I know? and then I get this really big headache
oh that's sure is weird the great and wise Ikuto gets headaches from new girls head how mysterious.
Man if we weren't in class I would smack you!
I like to see you try?
Ikuto reached over and smacked Kuaki over the head while the teacher had her back to them.
I hate you!
I hate you too
--------as---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
darkoangel: so watcha think!?!
Ikuto and Amu: Boring!!!
Dark0angel: WELL WHO ASKED YOU!!
Ikuto and Amu: YOU DID!!?!?

written by katrina cook and serina olivares shank u razz  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:05 pm
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3401668/1/Her_Prince_His_Angel

This is a story I wrote a couple of years ago for Gundam Seed Destiny. It's completed, so I figured you'd wanna read. :3  

StefaniaMaria

Epic Pocky

2,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:27 am
I only finished one chapter. click on URL at da bottom. IT SUCKS!! crying hope u like it

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lianna77/pages#s=/user/Lianna77/pages?extra_param=12884931342  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:06 pm
here's the link to my fanfiction on fanfiction.net, it's defnitely mine because iu used to be TrueEros here on Gaia and it carried over to FF.net, but since then i changed it from Eros to Thor to match my avatar

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4584383/1/Narutoverse_vs_Marvelverse

not complete by any means, but the way it's set up it can end at any chapter  

TrueThor4376

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Caught In The Spiders Web

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:25 pm
Winry:

I'll post 2 because my third one is not finished.

1. Title: Draw With Me
Anime: FullMetal Alchemist
Rating: K+/T
Link: http://login.fanfiction.net/story/story_preview.php?storyid=5013007&chapter=1

2. Mental Love (Old Fanfic...)
Anime: FullMetal Alchemist
Rating: M for 2nd chapter...
Link: http://login.fanfiction.net/story/story_preview.php?storyid=4792744&chapter=1

Hope you like them~

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:44 am
sooo...fanfiction is an anime story?im gonna giv it a go!:

there was a gunner who was gonna be a main character in a story...
but then,the anime never got published....
she was always being toss to another anime as a gag!
but no more!she set her own adventure that would kick butt the other animes!
eventhough she dropout from the "how to be a main character school" her names is asagi!

one day,she heard a tournament about the MAIN CHARACTER CUP!the prize was...get to show an anime for a week!

asagi:well,at least a week would count for people to recognize my skill.

------at the cup------

asagi:wow!XD..so many tough character came.
(-squeel to self-ok dont panic,these character never gone to counselling so theres no chance they can beat me!)

she signs up for the tournament!
narrator:yawn...lets just skip it to the last 8 character!

-----resting area-----
asagi:dammit there were all surrendeing...T crying T
i didnt get a chance to show my awesome skills and i didnt get any experience to level up...

mysterious teen:jus give up...your levels are too low.look!even the other characters are at least level30-40how can you possibly to win?if you want see mine.im near level 70.if im enter p****on game i would at least beat Ra****** in 15 minutes.

asagi:no way im givin up!ive got a goal!
1.to be the main character,
2.having rivals and beat them to pulp.
3.show to the audience of my awesome cute bikini when i get an anime!

mysterious teen:suit yourselves.but remember.u'll never going to beat me in the finals.or thats if you reach it...

narrator:remember this anime only showing her battles.not any character...got that!

-----first battle------
announcer:alrite,a fight for the semifinals!ASAGI vs KLAUS with TAMA!

asagi:hey!unfair!he has a pet!2 against 1....> surprised

klaus:haha,theres no rule say about bringing a pet.i ought to give you tama.TAMA!your desert is here!

tama sad roars and bite)

"OOOUUUUCCCHHH"

asagi:O.O

tama:im only intrested in biting male flesh!

asagi:WTF,a talking cat!

tama:shuddup...kill him already wouldya!

asagi:u-um...al...rite?(bam)

announcer:first round goes to...asagi(isnt it clear yet)

----second battle-----

announcer surprised nto the next match for finals..ASAGI vs DORORO a.k.a ZERORO

asagi:what the hell.the fight started already?jeez,you could give me at least 1 or 2 days resting scene so the viewers could get a hint of my..."true nature".hehe

narrator:face it,your on a battle anime...

asagi:hmph,i wish i could sue this anime...

narrator:well bring it on,half-wit,dropout,ninkapop girl...

dororo:whats wrong?

asagi:am i fighting a...frog?and its talking!eww,thats mess up...

dororo:zip it,we arent here for comments,fight is the way to talk...

asagi:well your slimy butt could get a disection and i am the one who will carve it for you...*_*.what was i talking about?i think this anime is making me...like some twisted,maniac or something...sorry if im insult you...whats your name again?

narrator:suddenly,dororo katanas became a little bit bigger.

dororo:you will be sorry to say that

narrator:suddenly,she became berserk...

asagi:bring it on! (puts up a gattling gun and has ammo feel like a burden soul) die like you mean it...

narrator:jus a few or more specific 5 bullets being shot...few of them got in contact with dororo.lightning struck!

dororo:nooooooo...DX

asagi:what the heck is that thing?

dororo:gah....(being dehydrated-complete)...h-how d-did a nyor-roro be h-here?

asagi:hey it went back to space...(rage gauge-0% razz )

announcer:the frog is unable to fight...victory for the ticket to final is asagi!

asagi:be ready rival,i have an arsenal with me..XDD

???:thx for making her rage gauge become depleted.now theres no chance of her become the champion!

dororo:as long as i got my payment!

---final battle------

???:well,well...you really put up a fight.but do you really think you can win?

asagi:who say that?...*gasp*.arent you the teen....

announcer:welcome to the final battle between---

XXX:stop this fight!we are the police...put your hands up!you are being caught because of making illegal tournament! wahmbulance

nami:better make a run for it...i just hacked using a virus program called ****** and now im rich!

asagi:hey!get back her,i thought im gonna beat your butt and get an anime...and and i wanna be RICH!!!!

police:hey,missy...yeah you.i got a record of you treason 80% of attendance in anime school.your going stright to jail.

asagi:noooo DX

narrator:well thats the story ending i could think off...too bad shes gone to jail, sad wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance  

Sowlz

6,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Oooooooh shiiiny

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:54 am
Okay, I'll give it a try, I've written fanfics before.

(This one is about the Legend of Zelda, Ocarina of Time, taking place before Link had met Navi and started his adventure.)

The night air made him shiver briefly, as it was autumn, and soon becoming winter. There were other Kokiri outside, but they were up to no good, and Mido chased them down madly. Mido... he is too vain, too bossy, too much of a bully, thought Link. Nearly every day, he picks on me... Why don't I have a fairy? Why can't I be like the rest of them? He climbed down the ladder from his home, and walked through the tall grass until he reached another house, his thoughts racing. And these dreams... These horrible dreams, waking me every night. Who is that man on horseback? From here, he climbed atop the roof of the house, and onto a chain of bridges, leading to a platform where he had an even better view of the sleepy village than from his own house. As he silently watched Mido chasing a young Kokiri, he felt a tap on his shoulder, and jumped.
"Hi, Link!"
It was Saria, his one true friend. He smiled, and nodded to her. They chatted for a while, and eventually, Link grew exhausted. They went off to their homes once again, and Link was happier. But he was never ready for the adventure he would soon go on, the monsters he would face, the challenges he would face, and the princess he would have to rescue...

Fin.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:12 pm
i will try to sweatdrop undefined  

cjr57thedarkking

Dangerous Businessman

8,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

FairoNeko

Conservative Explorer

4,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:39 am
My fic is;

Title: When I heart broken again
Genre: Romance
Category: Anime/Gakuen Alice
Pairing: Ruka N. & Hotaru I.
Story's link: www.fanfiction.net/s/4830137/1/When_I_Heart_Broken_Again
Author's link: www.fanfiction.net/u/1770690/FairoNeko
Warning: This is from Hotaru Imai point of view. I'm bad at English so, please understand the grammar error... sweatdrop sweatdrop
Disclaimer: I don't own Gakuen Alice

PRANG!

What the... What was that sound? I look around and found out the man in front of me is staring at me. I stare at him. He stared at me. Annoyed, I decided to let him know my thought.

"What?"

I didn't know if this is the right word to say but I can't took this silent anymore. Its freaking me out.

"What?"

He asked back. He sounded angry. Well, I didn't care thought. I won't be called as Imai Hotaru again if I afraid of him just because of this. He was a piece of cake.

"You heard what I said?"

"Of course."

I need to lie because I actually didn't hear anything he said. Too busy to hear what he said. Busy by some lame though.

"So, what I said then?"

I sighed. I need to lie again.

"You have a crush. That girl is Sakura Mikan, right?"

"It's yesterday story! You should know in this situation, I need your help. You're my best friend right? And you're a girl."

"So…"

I didn't know what to say. He definitely will be mad at me.

"So? So… I will go back to class."

Yup, angry he was.

"Sorry because I don't pay any attention on you. I was too busy to think about the next exam."

I lied. He stared at me and sat down again. Look like he believed me. I already lie how many times?

"Hotaru, please… can't you stop think about the exam?"

"I just want to pass and graduate."

"I want too! But I don't want to lose this girl!"

I was speechless. I didn't know he can said a thing like this.

"Are you sure?"

"What?"

"When you say 'lose' it's become so weird in my ears."

"Isn't that good? That means I really don't want to lose this girl right?"

----------------------------------------------------

14 miscalled

Am I that important to him? I sighed. Suddenly, I remember about the first time I meet him. He had blond hair and sky blue eyes. He was Nogi Ruka, my best friend. I meet him when he transferred to my school. He sat beside me because there was the only seat left. I didn't had friends at school so I always sat alone. Maybe became Ruka best friend had many positive sides but the negative sides were more than positive. I didn't know how he can become popular in my school just in one week as a newbie. Most of the girl said he was handsome, cool, cute, hot, etc. I didn't know what they meant but I knew Ruka was a good guy. The girls at school didn't like I became Ruka's best friend but I didn't care. I didn't afraid of those fan girls. I can hit them use my precious Baka-Gun. I can defend myself anyway.

"Hotaru!"

It's Ruka. He ran to me with a big grin on his face. has he won lottery? Hm? There was a brunette with him. Could it be…

"Ohayo! Hotaru, this is the girl I told you before, Sakura Mikan."

Oh My! She was so cute! This was the first time I met someone cute like her. She had chocolate hair and auburn eyes. Not like my short raven hair and amethyst eyes.

"Hello, my name is Sakura Mikan. Nice to meet you."

"Imai Hotaru."

She gave me a big smile. I can't smile like her; I just can give her an emotionless face.

"Later at cafeteria, okay?" Ruka said to that girl

"Okay." She smiled and walked to another direction.

"I will make her become my girlfriend! Hotaru, you will help me right?"

"I will if you pay me."

"Deal!"

I can't believe he accepted this offer. Looks like he really love her.

"Oh yeah, Mikan just transfer to here so she doesn't have any friends, will you become her friend?"

"Well…."

"Please!!!"

"Okay."

-------------------------------------------------------------

"I will confess to her on the stage in front of everyone at the last dance!"

I chocked out the crab brain I ate. Did I hear wrong?

"Are you serious?"

"Of course!"

"Well, good luck then."

I finished my food and walk away. I didn't know why but my heart was breaking. It really hurt me. It can't be… Am I….. Am I in love with Ruka?

-------------------------------------------------------------

Today was the last dance party day. I didn't want to go to the party. I can't meet Mikan or Ruka. I can't watch Ruka confessed to Mikan. I can't watch Mikan accepted Ruka's feeling. I can't watch the rest them cheered for Ruka and Mikan. I can't…

Softly, softly, I close my eyes
Feeling you...

It's my phone's ring tone. It's an anime's song, Futatsu no Negai from D.N.Angel. Now, let's check the caller... It's from Mikan. Why was she calling me? Wasn't the last dance had start? I didn't know what I should do. Should I just left it? Was she wanted to tell me she accepted Ruka's feeling? I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!

The song end and start again. Was this something urgent? Was she wanted to tell me she…

Just answered the phone, Imai! What did you afraid of?

Huh? What? Who are you?

You don't need to know. Just answer it already!

Okay, okay.

"Hello,"

"Hotaru! What took you so long? Why you didn't answer immediately?"

I stunned. It's Ruka. How could he had Mikan's phone? Oh, it's easy. Because Mikan accepted him. My heart started to break.

"HOTARU!!"

"WHAT?!"

I shouted back. I can't show him my weakness. I can't let he knew my heart was breaking. I heard some noise from his place. The party still going on.

Hotaru, this was the time for you to confess!

What?! Are you kidding me?!

No. Just confesses already!

No way! Where can I put my face later?

Was this really hard? You just need to say, 'Ruka, I love you.' It's a piece of cake wasn't it?

Of course this was hard! You think this confession didn't need bravery?

Idiot! Just ignore it! Maybe you just need to jump into cliff because of embarrassment later.

Ruka seemed to hesitant for a second, "Can you come here?"

What? The reason you called me was to go to the party to look your confession? No thanks.

"This is the last dance, you know it? Do you remember what I told you before? What will happen this night."

Of course I remember! How could I forgot this?! It haunted me for days and nights!!

So… if you want this crazy things end… just confess!! No one will know you confess to Ruka isn't it?

"Ruka…" Stupid!! What am I saying?!! What should I do?!

Confess! Confess! Confess! You just need to say I LOVE YOU!!!!

"I love you."

"Huh?"

What am I saying?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You didn't need to worry. He just says 'Huh?' wasn't he? Quick, you said you're clever, so you know what to say now, right?!

"Could you be my boyfriend?"

Stupid Hotaru! What are you saying?! Why your mouth blabber out something like this?!

"...Okay!"

What? What did he say?

"Hotaru? Earth to Hotaru!"

"Y-you accept me? Isn't that you love Mikan?"

I swear I heard him laughed.

"I will let you know, Mikan is my childhood friend's girlfriend. I just ask her to cooperate with me to trick you."

"What?"

I can't believe this. This was crazy.

"And tonight, I want to confess to you at last dance like my plan but you confess to me first. Well, I think its okay anyway…"

I could heard some cheer from Ruka's side. The party must had gone well very well. Or they're cheering for me too? Huh? What was I thinking... they didn't know what happened, right? But...

"It's a good thing I use loudspeaker and microphone, so… the whole school heard what we said!"

Uh-oh

"WHAAAAAATTT?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The End

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:19 pm
wow,these are amazing!
only 3 more days for new entrys!!!^^  

dem0nicd0rk
Captain

Fallen Phantom

9,490 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Wall Street 200