Welcome to Gaia! ::

The World Mosaic

Back to Guilds

We discuss a variety of things including but not limited to: other cultures, foreign language learning, teaching and conversation. 

Tags: World, Culture, Languages, Foreign, International 

Reply The World Mosaic
Introductions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Im A Little Pea
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:37 am
In Medias Res IV
I'm back!
Again?! 0.0  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:18 am
Gaia mods hate me.  

In Medias Res IV
Vice Captain

Im A Little Pea
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:37 am
In Medias Res IV
Gaia mods hate me.
Wow, well, it's good to have you back...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:31 pm
Thanks for accepting me into the guild!

I'm 23 and currently trying to get out of college (so I can get married, settle down, then go back to school biggrin ). I currently live in Michigan, but I've also lived in California and Colorado. I've spent the last four summers in Korea (Incheon and Seoul) because my mom lives there at the moment, and I was in Thailand for a week in May. I've also been to Scotland, England (well, York), Mexico and Guatemala.
As for the places I want to go... let's just say that my fiancee wants to go to the places I don't, so we'll probably end up pretty much everywhere. My dream trips, though, are a trip through Mongolia, Tibet, Nepal and India; Ireland; and, thanks to my geography of the former Soviet Union class, Georgia. And I've convinced my fiancee that our honeymoon should be a trip on the Trans Siberian Railroad!

I am a musician and love studying traditional folk music from around the world (I'm currently slightly obsessed with Lithuanian folk music), and I'm also very interested in cultural anthropology and comparative religions. I suppose that was a lot of stuff... smile  

Ainwyn

Britomartis-the-Valiant
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:14 pm
Welcome!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:09 pm
Hello everyone, my name is Kate. I speak English, Spanish, some German, and I am in the middle of learning Esperanto, I am very excited about it.

I live in New York City, but mostly only travel within the North East of the United States.  

Flower Gatherer

The World Mosaic

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces