Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Company: The 10 Year Old Guild - CLOSED

Back to Guilds

Thanks for all the memories, everyone. 

Tags: Role Playing, Mercenary, Technomancy, Magic, We are the champions, deal with it 

Reply Black Company
The Clan (( must have a good reason if you find this place)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kaiori

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 6:13 pm
*kaiori blushes and nods as he leaves*.. how very strange..I hope everything works out ...  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 6:15 pm
*the guard growls and steps back* yah yah here *he hands Than a wristband and opens the gate grumbling about stange people coming from nowhere*  

kaiori

Thanatos_M

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 6:18 pm
Arigatou! ^^ *he slaps on the wrist band and, instead of using the gate, flies over it and searches the town from the air* Hmm... now.... that garden was... over here somewhere. Ahah there it is.... *He flies over the place and looks around the garden, wondering if Kaiori had snuck out again and come here. If she was in the town it would be hard to find her*  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 6:27 pm
*kaiori wasn't in the garden, she was looking around her room* future queen ?...wow ! *she smiles as she looks around*  

kaiori

Thanatos_M

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 6:32 pm
Hmm.... well..... nnnn.... *He lands in the gardne regardless. If she wasn't here then she'd be difficult to find and if she was in the palace it would be very difficult* kuso..... I wonder if...... worth a shot *He spreads his wings out and his golden aura permeates the garden, giving off the angelic feel to the rest of the clan grounds. He'd hoped that Kaiori would recognize his energy and come to him, since the aura would only resonate to another angel, keeping the energy unsensable to the rest of the clan. Whether Kaiori recognized it or not, she would feel the golden aura resonating with her angelic nature*  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 6:45 pm
*kaiori shutters, something felt strange, she sticks her head out her large window and looks around* so many strange things...  

kaiori

Thanatos_M

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 6:46 pm
*It's not like he expected her to suddenly teleport in. He keeps his aura spread and looks around for any sign of her coming. His golden aura continued to glow brightly in the garden*  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 6:50 pm
*kaiori sighs it wasn't like she could fly to find out what was going on, he had called her an angel but she had checked and there were no wings on her back, so she continues to stare out her window with a sigh*  

kaiori

Thanatos_M

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 6:54 pm
Hmm... *Than waited several more minutes and sighs, knowing she would have come if she was able* Well then... I guess I have to go find her. n.n;; *He retracts his aura and once more takes to the sky. This time he tries to pick out Kaiori's angelic aura from the rest. He'd at least learned how to tell people by their auras*  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 7:06 pm
*kaiori's aura was a clear white that was far brighter from the rest, she continues to stare out the window* I wish Apollo could have stayed to tell me more  

kaiori

Thanatos_M

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 7:13 pm
yatta! found her..... Guess I'll have to play the sneaky one this time ^^; *He turns on his side and starts to turn elegantly around the castle to the side where he felt Kaiori's aura. It wasn't long before he came in view of Kaiori's window*  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 7:19 pm
*kaiori watches a man fly around* wow ! ...and blue hair ..this is really a strange place *she tilts her head*  

kaiori

Thanatos_M

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 7:26 pm
*He sees Kaiori in a window and brakes to stop. He looks at her for a moment before lifting up into the air and his wings dissappear. When he comes down by the wall, his long coat appears and wraps around him. Using his left arm, several shadow tendrils latch out at the wall and stick to whatever they can. As he comes down by Kai's window, his right hand reaches out and grabs the frame, halting his fall completely. He chuckled a little nervously* That was more difficult than I thought it'd be sweatdrop Konban wa, Kaiori-san. Hope I'm not catching you at a bad time....  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 7:28 pm
*kaiori screams as the man falls and she jumps back as he lands at her window* d-do I know you or something ?  

kaiori

Thanatos_M

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 7:30 pm
>< Gomen... I didn't mean to frighten you. *He leans his head over so he can still see her and blinks* Um... well yes. o.o; Is it too dark or something? It's me.... Thanatos....Than...Thanny sweatdrop all of the above xp  
Black Company

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff