Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Plat prize every 5 pages! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8979 8980 8981 8982 8983 8984 ... 8988 8989 8990 8991 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

new pole!
  *does the no pants dance around the pole*
View Results

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:55 pm
Too nice to still see ppl come back here like I do to say hi! Hope you're all doing great!  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 7:27 pm
Awiergan Retribution
Busy with life.
Since I last posted:
Graduated college, engaged, bought a house.

Still trolling just as hard though.
I see~

I have been busy trying to get everything ready for my next duty station~  

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

FangzV

Toothsome Voter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:17 pm
Goodness gracious I haven't been around here in years. I just got my account reactivated.
I know I was just a shitty little kid when I posted around here, but I still think of you all rather dearly. heart  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:22 pm
Dear Manji Bar's Diary,
I stopped in, bought some cheap fish and dumped em in my empty a** tank. I updated my profile a tiny bit for the first time in years. I ninja commented on old guildies who probably will see it in a yr or never. I dressed up my gaia toon and suprisingly moths haven't eaten all the clothes I bought her! Btw dayum some of our old crap on here is selling for a sheet ton! I just got like 28,000,000 off of some old a** halloween headphones that i had two of. My avatar is going to Vegas ya'll..

Irl I still stream once in a while on www.twitch.tv/lilleaafk . I'm not shamelessly plugging. I just know if anyone wants to say hi its probably more reliable doing so on there or discord where my handle is also LilleaAFK. Still raiding on wow too. I rly hope ya'll are well. We had good times here! Good enough that I still stop in, dress up, throw away my dead fish (don't let me babysit ur pets), throw in some new ones and wax nostalgic. I'm working a state office job... ooo fun.. But it pays the bills. Moved to the woods and I'm going to build myself a cabin here! A pond for fish and everything! Let me know ya'll are still alive. Be well cool nerds! heart  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:09 pm
I'm going to risk that whole double posting rule thang.. They really broke marketplace. Whoo boy.. it hurts my head going through my old items to sell and having to count how many 0's to add to the end of the price. I'll be a trillionaire before long at this rate but.. I think there's a lot of trillionaires on gaia now. Weird stuff. I'm a unitaur btw... unless i've most likely changed my outfit since posting this which is very likely. I have a swollen wrist. probably carpal tunnel and playing my normal games hurts right now soooo.. I'll be around gaia more for a little while just poking around for boredom. Btw.. the apple juice in the fridge behind manji's bar is now 100 proof after all this time. Score! dramallama

Edit march 12 (days later) Dagnabit I got fermented apple juice ya'll! crying Whats a unitaur gotta do for a conversation!!

re edit: (here goes those long arse re edits again lol.. someone comment so I can repost xd ) anywho.. I'm always going to be keeping an eye out for a way to help revive this guild. I don't think I'd have time to rly rly frontline that but I'd love to help.. in the meantime ya'll.. after looking all damn day for one single decent active guild I may have found a neat one if its still active enough. I'm never leaving this guild. This is my home smile But if you are nostalgic and wanting to have ppl to talk to again then - Awesome Mature Gaians Guild - seems to have promise. I'll update at a later date to let ppl know. This monday Zomg! releases again too.. Lanzer is back.. maybe there's some bits of fun to be had here again if you have the time. dang what an edit. I can type yo!

Rereedit march 13.. LISTEN UP PLOX! I'm not trying to steal anyone from this guild. Lets face it atm and for many years now this place has been in hibernation and if I get any wind that we want to change that I'm hands down here and rdy to help smile in the meantime I've found a 2nd home that in only a few days have been super accepting friendly and have ppl 30s, 40s 50 yr olds shoot i'm not even the old one in this place. only requirement is 18+ but its not a mature rated guild. they allow light swearing and they arent rly naughty but. gifting, contests, convos. I like it!

18+guild its not a naughty guild though or anything (i know that might be a sad point for some of us haha)
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds-home/awesome-mature-gaians/g.46137/

and ZOMG relaunched today after Lanzer fixing the exploit bug on it. Stop back by friends I miss ya'll <3

re edits are fun March 16th: Happy early St Patricks day!
there's also a pokemon light pet battle game they have now. something lake or w/e.. under the games tab.. that's a thing... imma re edit till i get a holler from one of ya'll blaugh

rerererew/e edits are the most fun tho! April 15th: Woohoo! happy Easter weekend or happy weekend! Miss you guys! <3 hope ya well! Gawt dang there's mold in all the mixers behind the bar.. I found rat skeletons xp Better stick to the unopen bottles of straight hard liquor if you don't want to play it safe.. I'm gonna stick some kava tea in the fridge cuz that's how I roll anymore.. I put a few shmirnoff kids thru college in my day so now kava tea is enough xD have at it! I dusted off the bottles and screwed in a new lightbulb near the door!

and ya'll were outta tp.. i gotta run to gaia dollar store for more tp.. bbl! <3

edit: april 22nd.. nope.. he's ded jim.. rip <3 I guess this place had its time. Pokes manji's bar. cya round! crying  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:58 am
Well I'm off work a little while so I had to check in and poke around. I see a little bit of life in guild. Neat! I'm too old to bar hop lol i'll just stop by and dust the place xp Hi if you're reading this. If not.. hello to myself in the future o/  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:30 am
Dear fg4pg diary,

Today i woked, i breakfasted, i necro'd my old guild chat, i thought i was clever in doing so, i went to play dress up again, i logged back out for an undetermined amount of time. Leaves sign in book on the bar and locks up. Till next time bar!

Rydiabeck  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2018 1:38 pm
3nodding Commenting just so there's at least one comment in here from 2018 lol... Wow I guess I don't have free time to fill anymore. Got a nice desk job finally with benefits yay. *dusts off bar n pats counter* cya round 2018! cheese_whine  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2023 10:17 pm
Stardate march 24, 2023: Its meeee again! Brushed up my profile, rescued my photobucket photos cuz screw photobucket.. added some of the games i been playing the last few yrs to profile..i'm happy with it. there's no more flash games dang! i miss aquariums at least, and towns occasionally. i was even a sucker for the simple fishing games. Maybe they'll rework something i hope. Hope the ppl here are doing good. If the powers of the bar can send the good juju to its previous customers that'd be great! keep on keepin on! long as someone posts in here the bar aint dead i say! heart

I feel double posting may not be the worst thing to do if ur last post you'd be editing to add new comments is literally from 4 or 5 yrs ago lol. I just needed to see a 2023 post.

Ok now i guess i can start adding to this last post since its just the next morning.
I'm back.. For as long as I can motivate imma start throwing a post up with a poll in general.. i expect in not very much time they'll all be my posts but at least they'll be new lol. could sticky the recent ones if i could but i dont have that powa. good morning quiet guild! hi bar o/

Mar 25, 2023 I'm here again. Howdy bar. I'm glad spirits age well with time.. Hopefully they'll go up in value. Chamomile lavender tea for me tho cuz i'm getting old and boring af nowdays lol dramallama

March 26th 2023 Mornin bar. takes moldy candy bar and pretends to eat it. Someone needs to clean this place up lol."

Holy re-edit batman March 30th Don't trouble yaself bar, I'll poor me own! pirate

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2023 9:13 pm
its been a week i feel like after a week if someone double posts in a sticky well.. heck they waited a week politely to try and not do so but cmon. this is our bar dangit and imma put a new post in it so here! *sticks big ole post it on the bar saying brb next week

edit 4/1/23: I saw a person in our bump thread!! WOOOOO! lol every small sprout of life in this guild is important so heckers ya!

re-edit 4/2/23 Sunday and still kicking! We'll have an official working guild donation mule again by this tuesday! I forgot the 3 days waiting thing to buy a trading license but I don't think anyones beating down the door to donate just yet anyway so she'll keep a couple more days!

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2023 5:45 pm
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar-Revived!

GO CHECK OUR BAR'S FIRST POST! We have a new and improved bar all dusted off with a brand new and ambitious menu that should keep us entertained for a long time to come! I'll be watching the page numbers for platinum prize winners on the 5's, 10's, and 50's from now on! Remember no double post unless the last post was a week old, no spams or bumps, no pics page stretching. Can spoiler pics or link so it doesn't stretch. Lets get gabbing!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2023 9:10 pm
I love you xD  

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2023 9:21 pm
Angie moo
I love you xD

You're back you're back you're back!!! heart heart heart heart heart heart Hi! I been tryharding this lost cause just as much as possible lmao

Also thx for the rerereadd to friends haha I promise this time I'll pay the most attn to the stupid move to top vs remove button rofl I just got done with Manji's bar front page. I'm bout half friggin blind from the codes! I like it tho!

General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8979 8980 8981 8982 8983 8984 ... 8988 8989 8990 8991 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games