Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Mafia Guild

Back to Guilds

Anything and Everything Mafia 

Tags: mafia, games, skank 

Reply T3h Mafia Guild
Be My Valentine <3 Mafia CONGRATZ KILLER ALLIANCE! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 118 119 120 121 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think Jan should be the stripper?
Yes
77%
 77%  [ 27 ]
No
22%
 22%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 35

Pandelic DJ

Shillys Bestie

34,400 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Best Friends Compassion 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:02 pm
Vampyro_Undead_Sovereign

I mass quoted all the players still in the game, even the people dead/jailed got quoted. Was mainly a heads up.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:02 pm
Pandelic DJ
Shikyo Kuranosai

Never tried it!

Then I shall be the first to attempt it!

First, to find some astral items with which I can anchor myself to Purgatory so I don't end up spiraling through space until the gravity of some planet pulls me in. Dx

Shikyo Kuranosai

Indulgent Raider

13,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

PrettyGuardianSailorMoon

High-functioning Punching Bag

10,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:09 pm
And in the name of the Moon,
Once again, good luck to everyone who's still alive and jailed.

I shall punish you!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:11 pm
PrettyGuardianSailorMoon

I shall punish you!

The dead still have a chance to come back into the game. Next round that is!  

Pandelic DJ

Shillys Bestie

34,400 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

PrettyGuardianSailorMoon

10,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:16 pm
Pandelic DJ
PrettyGuardianSailorMoon

I shall punish you!

The dead still have a chance to come back into the game. Next round that is!

Cool. biggrin

I shall punish you!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:35 pm
Pandelic DJ
Vampyro_Undead_Sovereign

I mass quoted all the players still in the game, even the people dead/jailed got quoted. Was mainly a heads up.

Yea that's what I figured. lol  

Vampyro_Undead_Sovereign

Tipsy Trader

23,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Super Tipsy 200

Pandelic DJ

Shillys Bestie

34,400 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:12 pm

Shilshadu

Before we get on with the buisness, I would like to take a second to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHILSHADU <3

User Image

Everyone insisted that Violette Cielle was the one committing the murders, they dragged her away from her family and put her behind bars.

On the other side of town, Spiders with Tits, was enjoying a picnic lunch with her boyfriend. She was then struck by lightning, chains ran through the earth and wrapped around Spiders with Tits, whilst pulling her down to hell.

Death Scenes:
Prue walked nervously through the mall, knowing the killers were out and about. She paced herself now and then for people were walking past her. Though each time they passed her, a sigh of relief escaping her brow. She walked peacefully all the way till she hit the fountain. Thats when it started to get cold, as if a heavy presence was near. Whistling could be heard in the distance, as if a western showdown was going to determine who would be victorious. Prue took out a dime she had withheld in her pocket, and tossed it into the fountain. She closed her eyes and wished, wished as hard as she could. She wanted to find true love, no matter the circumstances. “Clarice, what a fine day this is,” Cupid said with a smirk. Prue’s eyes widened, she had never hear a voice so menacing to the tone. But before she could make a run for it, Cupid grabbed her by the arm and swung her towards the ground. Cupids hand hit the side of Prue’s face which led her to be unconscious.

When Prue woke up, she could hear not one, but two distinctive voices coming from the shadows of the mall. “How dare you come in trying to take my kill,” one voice called out. “It’s not like you could have done better than me,” the other voice responded his tone a bit deeper than the first. They both walked over to Prue just throwing up a huge fit for neither of them were coming to an agreement on. Prue couldn’t do anything but watch as Cupid and Saint Valentine stood before her, both oblivious that she was awake.

Prue wiggled around trying to escape from the vices that kept her locked up, but made too much noise. Cupid and Saint Valentine both stared over at Prue, both intrigued that she was trying to fight for her life. Prue struggled even more, it was only a matter of time till her death was set upon. “You first,” said Saint Valentine, insisting that cupid had the right to be the first to draw blood. And so he did, taking the knife from Saint Valentine and ripped open Prue’s chest. Silent screams muffled the halls of the mall, as blood swept the floor. Next Saint Valentine cut Prue’s face, taking it slice by slice till he pulled the skin right off. “This will look good on my mantle,” he joked, laughing hysterically. They both took turns, slicing Prue up, little by little, making her suffer every last breathe. They started chopping off every little piece of Prue till she was no more.

The next day, each of the salesclerks came to their shope with a rude awakening. The shoppers found a note saying that there were hidden objects in each of the shops, and if they found them, they would get a discount. However, what they didn’t know is that every piece, hands, feet, legs, arms, stomach, heart, head, brain, etc. were scattered across the mall. They really didn’t know how to piece her back together sadly.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:16 pm
HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYY  

Certified Gynecologist

PrettyGuardianSailorMoon

10,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:17 pm
Happy Birthday Shilshadu!!

I shall punish you!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:17 pm
Bravi........bravi........bravo Simi

Very well done Dj  

YamiTyger

Invisible Elder

23,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Object of Affection 150

Pandelic DJ

Shillys Bestie

34,400 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:18 pm
YamiTyger
Bravi........bravi........bravo Simi

Very well done Dj

Still feel like I didn't do too good, since ya know! Been stuck in my head alllllll day!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:18 pm

that was perfect, DJ. smile perfect for my birthday scene :3

◕ ◡ ◕

⊱⇜User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.⇝⊰

Shilshadu

Pandys Bestie

32,025 Points
  • The Color of royalty 500
  • A demon's best friend 500

Pandelic DJ

Shillys Bestie

34,400 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:22 pm
Shilshadu

Much <3

I hope you enjoy your birthday!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:22 pm
Pandelic DJ
HeartnessRed

StephyDiane

YamiTyger

foxgirl66

Kutten

drakokatze

ll Desirably ll

Siefren

WealthyLove

Kahlan AmnelI

Captain tohru honda

Certified Gynecologist

123jimmy321

xx_Juicy_Juice_xx

FUFFTPURR

Prue

Ryo Kazuka

charish669

Serethielle

Shikyo Kuranosai

Pickled Cactus

Vampyro_Undead_Sovereign

-Da llama king-

PrettyGuardianSailorMoon

wilson2008

Violette Cielle

Hells Creed

Jackalust

Starrii

Axuan

Spiders With Tits

Shilshadu

Before we get on with the buisness, I would like to take a second to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHILSHADU <3

User Image

Everyone insisted that Violette Cielle was the one committing the murders, they dragged her away from her family and put her behind bars.

On the other side of town, Spiders with Tits, was enjoying a picnic lunch with her boyfriend. She was then struck by lightning, chains ran through the earth and wrapped around Spiders with Tits, whilst pulling her down to hell.

Death Scenes:
Prue walked nervously through the mall, knowing the killers were out and about. She paced herself now and then for people were walking past her. Though each time they passed her, a sigh of relief escaping her brow. She walked peacefully all the way till she hit the fountain. Thats when it started to get cold, as if a heavy presence was near. Whistling could be heard in the distance, as if a western showdown was going to determine who would be victorious. Prue took out a dime she had withheld in her pocket, and tossed it into the fountain. She closed her eyes and wished, wished as hard as she could. She wanted to find true love, no matter the circumstances. “Clarice, what a fine day this is,” Cupid said with a smirk. Prue’s eyes widened, she had never hear a voice so menacing to the tone. But before she could make a run for it, Cupid grabbed her by the arm and swung her towards the ground. Cupids hand hit the side of Prue’s face which led her to be unconscious.

When Prue woke up, she could hear not one, but two distinctive voices coming from the shadows of the mall. “How dare you come in trying to take my kill,” one voice called out. “It’s not like you could have done better than me,” the other voice responded his tone a bit deeper than the first. They both walked over to Prue just throwing up a huge fit for neither of them were coming to an agreement on. Prue couldn’t do anything but watch as Cupid and Saint Valentine stood before her, both oblivious that she was awake.

Prue wiggled around trying to escape from the vices that kept her locked up, but made too much noise. Cupid and Saint Valentine both stared over at Prue, both intrigued that she was trying to fight for her life. Prue struggled even more, it was only a matter of time till her death was set upon. “You first,” said Saint Valentine, insisting that cupid had the right to be the first to draw blood. And so he did, taking the knife from Saint Valentine and ripped open Prue’s chest. Silent screams muffled the halls of the mall, as blood swept the floor. Next Saint Valentine cut Prue’s face, taking it slice by slice till he pulled the skin right off. “This will look good on my mantle,” he joked, laughing hysterically. They both took turns, slicing Prue up, little by little, making her suffer every last breathe. They started chopping off every little piece of Prue till she was no more.

The next day, each of the salesclerks came to their shope with a rude awakening. The shoppers found a note saying that there were hidden objects in each of the shops, and if they found them, they would get a discount. However, what they didn’t know is that every piece, hands, feet, legs, arms, stomach, heart, head, brain, etc. were scattered across the mall. They really didn’t know how to piece her back together sadly.

Damn that was really good. I really liked that. Poor Prue though  

Vampyro_Undead_Sovereign

Tipsy Trader

23,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Super Tipsy 200

Certified Gynecologist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:42 pm
Pandelic DJ

Shilshadu

HELP! I accuseDesirabIy of being the killer! Send that maniac to jail!  
T3h Mafia Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 118 119 120 121 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games