Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
Archived Co-Ownership Agreements Thread. Use new thread! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:12 am
Syaoran-Puu
Co-owner agreement for Jasper Hale.

-cert pending from Sisi-
User Image

This is between Syaoran-Puu and Kaisanti for the beautiful stallion Jasper Hale.

Syaoran-Puu's rights:
*OOC RP rights (if she choices)
*Signature rights
*Plotting rights (when discussed with Kaisanti)

Kaisanti's rights:
*Plotting rights
*IC RP rights
*OOC RP rights
*Signature rights
*Breeding rights (see below for conditions)

Major Decisions:
Life-altering decisions (life mating, skinwalkering, etc) must be approved by both owners.

Familar:
Both owners have rights to the familar Maria.
User Image

Breeding rights:
Kaisanti will have full breeding rights to Jasper's part of the breeding if bred with Alice Cullen (owned by Syaoran-Puu). If it is decided that Jasper should breed with another then Syaoran-Puu will have shared claim to the basket, but may give up rights at the time if she choices.

Breaking Agreement:
If Kaisanti leaves gaia, or leaves for six months without replying to a single PM then all rights will revert to Syaoran-Puu. Kaisanti can not get rid of Syaoran-Puu as a co-owner, but Syaoran-Puu may give up her rights.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Thank you Sya!!!!!! Totally agree!!!! heart heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:47 pm
Agreement upon Co-ownership of Aoi Yuki (basket featured below)

User Image

Roleplay Agreement
    -Both owners have Teepee rights
    -Both have RP rights
    -Both have sig rights & OOC rights

Lifemate Agreement
-PGM & Samus will discuss this together.

Breeding Agreement
    -PGM has 1st Breeding
    -Samus has 2nd Breeding
    -3rd Breeding will be discussed between the owners

**Ownership Agreement
-PGM & Samus obviously agree to co-owning the basket. If there is any disagreement, the original distributor of the basket, Caitlyn Hellstorm, will be brought in on the disagreement to decide what happens, as she gave the basket to both of us.

**NOTE** Agreement subject to change since Samus and I keep fighting over who has RP rights (or whatever). XD  

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:48 pm
X3X -agrees to mika's post-  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:53 am
I, Feathered Lunra wish to co-own my mare with Leena-chan.

User Image

My Rights:
Sig
A right to a basket from a breeding. If there happens to be 3 baskets then I automatically get the 3rd basket unless discussed other wise between owners.

Leena's Rights:
RP
Sig
Breeding
Pretty much everything else

Also Leena cannot break up this co-ownership.  

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:30 pm
User Image

New co-ownership for Ostara!

Roniel retains:
- Breeding rights to two breedings (Azael has no rights in these breedings and doesn't have to give permission)
- Right to end this co-ownership at any time (though she doubts this would be necessary!)
- Siggy rights

Azael_Rose's rights:
- One breeding (Roniel has no rights to this breeding and doesn't have to give permission)
- RP rights (Both IC and OOC)
- Siggy rights  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:38 pm
Revolutionary Roniel
User Image

New co-ownership for Ostara!

Roniel retains:
- Breeding rights to two breedings (Azael has no rights in these breedings and doesn't have to give permission)
- Right to end this co-ownership at any time (though she doubts this would be necessary!)
- Siggy rights

Azael_Rose's rights:
- One breeding (Roniel has no rights to this breeding and doesn't have to give permission)
- RP rights (Both IC and OOC)
- Siggy rights

I completely agree! :3

Azael_Rose

Crew

Festive Hunter

Leena-chan

Accursed Cat

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:56 pm
Feathered Lunra
I, Feathered Lunra wish to co-own my mare with Leena-chan.

User Image

My Rights:
Sig
A right to a basket from a breeding. If there happens to be 3 baskets then I automatically get the 3rd basket unless discussed other wise between owners.

Leena's Rights:
RP
Sig
Breeding
Pretty much everything else

Also Leena cannot break up this co-ownership.

I completely agree heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:33 pm
Kaisanti
Co-own agreement between Kaisanti and Inkume for Don Juan & Yukishii.

Inkume:
- Teepee rights
- Sig rights
- Third basket from all breedings. (Or at least one main if no third basket)

Kaisanti:
- Teepee & Sig rights
- Ooc & rp rights
- Breeding & plot rights

THIS IS NEWS TO ME! /DUR!

I AGREE! -snuggles Don and Yu-

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:06 pm
User Image

Display, Contest, and Roleplaying Rights
- Both owners have full display/sig rights and OOC RP ability
- Sabin has full IC roleplaying rights
- Both owners have the right to enter Venice into RP contests (though, obviously, only one at any given time)

Breeding
- Each owner gets one "full control" breeding. They have the choice of breeding partner (unless Venice is lifemated, see below), and do not require the other owner's permission (However, they must at least attempt to contact the other owner to lte them know their plans/intentions). The breeding will not count towards the other owner's breeding limitations.
- One breeding will be worked out between Sabin and Kiara. By default, this breeding will be shared with both Sabin and Kiara, both with basket rights and counting towards them. However, one may "give" breeding rights to the other owner if they so choose.
- Lifemating decisions must be agreed upon by both owners.

Life-Altering / Major Decisions
-neither Kiara nor Sabin can transfer their portion of the ownership of Venice to anyone without permission from the other owner, but may give up rights TO the other owner.
- If one owner gives up rights to the other, then the remaining owner may then choose a new co-owner.
- Both owners must agree to make major IC decisions (skinwalkering, lifemating, etc)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:10 pm
Sabin Duvert
User Image

- Sabin has full IC roleplaying rights
- Both owners have the right to enter Venice into RP contests (though, obviously, only one at any given time)

Breeding
- Each owner gets one "full control" breeding. They have the choice of breeding partner (unless Venice is lifemated, see below), and do not require the other owner's permission (However, they must at least attempt to contact the other owner to lte them know their plans/intentions). The breeding will not count towards the other owner's breeding limitations.
- One breeding will be worked out between Sabin and Kiara. By default, this breeding will be shared with both Sabin and Kiara, both with basket rights and counting towards them. However, one may "give" breeding rights to the other owner if they so choose.

-neither Kiara nor Sabin can transfer their portion of the ownership of Venice to anyone without permission from the other owner, but may give up rights TO the other owner.
- If one owner gives up rights to the other, then the remaining owner may then choose a new co-owner.
- Both owners must agree to make major IC decisions (skinwalkering, lifemating, etc)

Agreed! heart  

Kiara Lime

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:52 pm
User Image

- Sil has full IC roleplaying rights
- Both owners have the right to enter Vasile into RP contests (though, obviously, only one at any given time)

Breeding
- Each owner gets one "full control" breeding. They have the choice of breeding partner (unless Vasile is lifemated, see below), and do not require the other owner's permission (However, they must at least attempt to contact the other owner to lte them know their plans/intentions). The breeding will not count towards the other owner's breeding limitations.
- One breeding will be worked out between Kamiki and Sil. By default, this breeding will be shared with both Kamiki and Sil, both with basket rights and counting towards them. However, one may "give" breeding rights to the other owner if they so choose.

-neither Sil nor Kamiki can transfer their portion of the ownership of Vasile to anyone without permission from the other owner, but may give up rights TO the other owner.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:53 pm
Kamiki
User Image

- Sil has full IC roleplaying rights
- Both owners have the right to enter Vasile into RP contests (though, obviously, only one at any given time)

Breeding
- Each owner gets one "full control" breeding. They have the choice of breeding partner (unless Vasile is lifemated, see below), and do not require the other owner's permission (However, they must at least attempt to contact the other owner to lte them know their plans/intentions). The breeding will not count towards the other owner's breeding limitations.
- One breeding will be worked out between Kamiki and Sil. By default, this breeding will be shared with both Kamiki and Sil, both with basket rights and counting towards them. However, one may "give" breeding rights to the other owner if they so choose.

-neither Sil nor Kamiki can transfer their portion of the ownership of Vasile to anyone without permission from the other owner, but may give up rights TO the other owner.

I agree one hundred percent. <3  

Teh_Sil

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:34 pm
User Image

- x fallen leaves has full IC roleplaying rights
- Both owners have the right to enter Zesiro into RP contests (though, obviously, only one at any given time)

Breeding
- Each owner gets one "full control" breeding. They have the choice of breeding partner (unless Zesiro is lifemated, see below), and do not require the other owner's permission (However, they must at least attempt to contact the other owner to lte them know their plans/intentions). The breeding will not count towards the other owner's breeding limitations.
- One breeding will be worked out between Kamiki and x fallen leaves. By default, this breeding will be shared with both Kamiki and Sil, both with basket rights and counting towards them. However, one may "give" breeding rights to the other owner if they so choose.

-neither x fallen leaves nor Kamiki can transfer their portion of the ownership of Zesiro to anyone without permission from the other owner, but may give up rights TO the other owner.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:39 pm
Kamiki
User Image

- x fallen leaves has full IC roleplaying rights
- Both owners have the right to enter Zesiro into RP contests (though, obviously, only one at any given time)

Breeding
- Each owner gets one "full control" breeding. They have the choice of breeding partner (unless Zesiro is lifemated, see below), and do not require the other owner's permission (However, they must at least attempt to contact the other owner to lte them know their plans/intentions). The breeding will not count towards the other owner's breeding limitations.
- One breeding will be worked out between Kamiki and x fallen leaves. By default, this breeding will be shared with both Kamiki and Sil, both with basket rights and counting towards them. However, one may "give" breeding rights to the other owner if they so choose.

-neither x fallen leaves nor Kamiki can transfer their portion of the ownership of Zesiro to anyone without permission from the other owner, but may give up rights TO the other owner.

I agree to said terms :]

8-Bit Mosh Pit

Devil NightShade
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:11 pm
Agreement between myself and xNephilim Queen for Deception:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Breeding:
~ xNephilim Queen has full rights to choose a mare for his first breeding as long as she is of kalona race. DNS may reserve the right to request a basket from said breeidng should there be 3.
~ xNephilim Queen must let myself known when she enters Deception into a breeding raffle.
~ DNS has full rights to the 2nd breeding. xNephilim Queen, may reserve rights to request a basket from this breeding or may give up all rights for this breeding
~ In the event of a third breeding DNS shall have sole rights.
~ The act of Lifemating must only be approved by Devil NightShade.
~ Both Myself and xNephilim Queen have the right to relinquish breeding rights during any individual breeding raffle.
~ xNephilim Queen cannot choose a lfiemate for Deception, but DNS will discuss lifemate plans with her.

Sigs:
~ Both Devil NigthShade and xNephilim Queen have full signature display rights.

RP Rights:

~ Devil NightShade has full in character rp and ooc rights.
~ xNephilim Queen has out of character rp rights only within the main thread, if I'm not already OOCing him in the thread, and must stick to his dictated personality.

Notes:

~ Deception has a set personality, in rp and on his tag, xNephilim Queen must abide by those personalities in OOC rp.
~ xNephilim Queen may relinquish her Co-ownership at any time she wishes.
~ xNephilim Queen relinquishes her co-ownership for Deception if she breaks rules in the co-ownership.
~Should xNephilim Queen disappear for 6 months with no word to me of a hiatus I reserve rights to PM her a warning, should that warning be ignored and she still not return for another 6 months then I reserve the right to break cowonership.  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games