Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
Archived Co-Ownership Agreements Thread. Use new thread! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

natsu
Artist

Princess Paradox

21,325 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:47 pm
Chibizoo
Co-ownership breaking for:

User Image

Nekhet

I, Chibizoo, am giving full ownership of Nekhet to Natsube. That means she will have full rights to the pet, breeding, rps, etcetc. Natsu did not have to pay for this pet, neither did I so transfer of owner-ship or rather, the anulling of the co-ownership should be a mutual and beneficial agreement from the both of us.

I agree ; ;  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:33 pm
User Image

I'm Giving Rp rights of Mulciber too Ivoryryu.20 Breeding rights and so forth have been already worked out between the two of us. Ivory also has sig and teepee rights. confused  

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Upside.-.Down

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:27 pm
I would like to relinquish co-ownership of the following two Soquili. Personal reasons.
If an official reason need be given, then I suppose the RP clause would work.

Huroggmeten
Co-ownership Agreement of Evelyn between Huroggmeten and Upside.-.Down:

User Image

Huroggmeten shall remain an owner in name only. She may still display Evelyn in her signature, Teepee banners, or other herd images if she so does chose.
If she claims rights to one of Evelyn's two remaining breedings, the she requests that she be considered as the owner of a future basket from one of Evelyn's breedings, though she understands if an alternative owner is selected. This may be done by either Upside.-.Down's co-owning of her basket from the breeding, or by the gifting of a third basket to Huroggmeten. HUROGGMETEN NEED NOT GIVE PERMISSION FOR A BREEDING TO OCCUR, though she would appreciate being notified. <3

Upside.-.Down
shall retain full roleplay rights, the decision to chose a (life)mate and when to breed, and the right to determine Evelyn's future character development. It is required that her personality and the relationships developed thus far be acknowledged. However, in the event that the owner of Evelyn's current love interest wishes to negate the relationship formed, or feels discontented about the change in roleplaying partners between the pair, Upside.-.Down may chose to go in a different direction.

Summary:
- Both may display Evelyn in any manner they so chose.
- Upside.-.Down retains sole roleplay and breeding rights.

Stipulations:
SHOULD UPSIDE.-.DOWN FAIL TO ROLEPLAY EVELYN FOR A PERIOD OF 3 MONTHS, A WARNING WILL BE ISSUED BY HURROGGMETEN THROUGH THE METHOD OF HER CHOOSING. This warning will state that if Upside.-.Down continues to neglect Evelyn roleplay-wise, the co-ownership will be terminated.
IF UPSIDE.-.DOWN CHOOSES TO IGNORE THIS WARNING AND FAILS TO ROLEPLAY EVELYN FOR AN ADDITIONAL FOUR WEEKS, CO-OWNERSHIP WILL BE TERMINATED.

IF UPSIDE.-.DOWN DISAPPEARS (does not log in to Gaia at all) WITHOUT PRIOR NOTIFICATION FOR A PERIOD OF 6 MONTHS, DURING WHICH TIME SHE FAILS TO ROLEPLAY EVELYN, FULL ROLEPLAY AND BREEDING RIGHTS OF EVELYN SHALL REVERT TO HUROGGMETEN. Termination of co-ownership shall be considered upon Upside.-.Down's return and the reasoning behind her absence. IF UPSIDE.-.DOWN DOES NOT SHOW UP FOR AN ADDITIONAL 6 MONTHS, CO-OWNERSHIP WILL BE TERMINATED.

Upside.-.Down may not terminate co-ownership or transfer her rights to another user without Huroggmeten's posted consent.

Huroggmeten

User Image

Huroggmeten shall remain an owner in name only. She may still display Connor in her signature, Teepee banners, or other herd images if she so does chose.
If she claims rights to one of Connors's breedings, she requests that she be considered as an owner of a future basket, though she understands fully if an alternative owner is selected. HUROGGMETEN NEED NOT GIVE PERMISSION FOR A BREEDING TO OCCUR, though she would appreciate being notified. <3

Upside.-.Down
shall retain full roleplay rights, the decision to chose a (life)mate and when to breed, and the right to determine Connor's future character development. It is required that his personality and the relationships developed thus far be acknowledged. Most important are the relationship between him and his mother, Evelyn, as well as with Kureno, the stallion he respects most above all else. Though the second may be altered, pending results of the reunion between the two.

Summary:
- Both may display Connor in any manner they so chose.

Stipulations:
SHOULD UPSIDE.-.DOWN FAIL TO ROLEPLAY CONNOR FOR A PERIOD OF 3 MONTHS, A WARNING WILL BE ISSUED BY HURROGGMETEN THROUGH THE METHOD OF HER CHOOSING. This warning will state that if Upside.-.Down continues to neglect Connor roleplay-wise, the co-ownership will be terminated.
IF UPSIDE.-.DOWN CHOOSES TO IGNORE THIS WARNING AND FAILS TO ROLEPLAY CONNOR FOR AN ADDITIONAL FOUR WEEKS, CO-OWNERSHIP WILL BE TERMINATED.

IF UPSIDE.-.DOWN DISAPPEARS (does not log in to Gaia at all) WITHOUT PRIOR NOTIFICATION FOR A PERIOD OF 6 MONTHS, DURING WHICH TIME SHE FAILS TO ROLEPLAY CONNOR, FULL ROLEPLAY AND BREEDING RIGHTS OF EVELYN SHALL REVERT TO HUROGGMETEN. Termination of co-ownership shall be considered upon Upside.-.Down's return and the reasoning behind her absence. IF UPSIDE.-.DOWN DOES NOT SHOW UP FOR AN ADDITIONAL 6 MONTHS, CO-OWNERSHIP WILL BE TERMINATED.

Upside.-.Down may not terminate co-ownership or transfer her rights to another user without Huroggmeten's posted consent.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:37 am
Ice_Dragon_Demon
User Image

I'm Giving Rp rights of Mulciber too Ivoryryu.20 Breeding rights and so forth have been already worked out between the two of us. Ivory also has sig and teepee rights. confused

Agrees thanks so much agaian Ice^_^  

IvoryRyu.20

Sayuri_Nitta

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:11 am
Co-ownership agreement for Grace between Sayuri_Nitta & Dragain

User Image

Sayuri_Nitta & Dragain will have sig rights
Dragain would have primary rp rights (IC & OOC in guild/thread/AIM etc)
Dragain may roleplay her in all settings bar having her be fatally wounded (Sayuri_Nitta does not want her killed off)

Dragain has the choice in who she mates with, be it a proper mate or a series of flings.

1st Breeding: Dragain's, she would get a basket, and if there were a 3rd it would be a decision between herself and the other owner as to who received it - Sayuri_Nitta will have no rights to first breeding, mainly for ease of entering raffles.
2nd Breeding: Would be Sayuri_Nitta's. Baskets to go to herself & other owner. If there is a 3rd basket Dragain would have possible rights but that would be a joint decision between Sayuri_Nitta and the owner of said mate.
3rd Breeding: To be decided as and when it arrives as this would be a long time in coming.

Activity:
Dragain must agree to roleplay Grace as often as she is available to. If Dragain goes on a prolonged hiatus she must let Sayuri_Nitta know, and if Dragain do not let Sayuri_Nitta know and she is unable to contact Dragain for a period of 4 months the co-ownership will be considered null & void.
RL emergencies are exempt from that. If Sayuri_Nitta is made aware that Dragain has had to leave Gaia and is unable to contact her then Grace will be put onto hiatus herself for a period of 7months. If Sayuri_Nitta has not heard from Dragain after that time, the co-ownership will be dissolved.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:23 am
Sayuri_Nitta
Co-ownership agreement for Grace between Sayuri_Nitta & Dragain

User Image

Sayuri_Nitta & Dragain will have sig rights
Dragain would have primary rp rights (IC & OOC in guild/thread/AIM etc)
Dragain may roleplay her in all settings bar having her be fatally wounded (Sayuri_Nitta does not want her killed off)

Dragain has the choice in who she mates with, be it a proper mate or a series of flings.

1st Breeding: Dragain's, she would get a basket, and if there were a 3rd it would be a decision between herself and the other owner as to who received it - Sayuri_Nitta will have no rights to first breeding, mainly for ease of entering raffles.
2nd Breeding: Would be Sayuri_Nitta's. Baskets to go to herself & other owner. If there is a 3rd basket Dragain would have possible rights but that would be a joint decision between Sayuri_Nitta and the owner of said mate.
3rd Breeding: To be decided as and when it arrives as this would be a long time in coming.

Activity:
Dragain must agree to roleplay Grace as often as she is available to. If Dragain goes on a prolonged hiatus she must let Sayuri_Nitta know, and if Dragain do not let Sayuri_Nitta know and she is unable to contact Dragain for a period of 4 months the co-ownership will be considered null & void.
RL emergencies are exempt from that. If Sayuri_Nitta is made aware that Dragain has had to leave Gaia and is unable to contact her then Grace will be put onto hiatus herself for a period of 7months. If Sayuri_Nitta has not heard from Dragain after that time, the co-ownership will be dissolved.

Agreed. <3 Thank you again, Sayuri!  

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Huroggmeten

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:30 am
Agreed to termination of co-ownership.

Upside.-.Down
I would like to relinquish co-ownership of the following two Soquili. Personal reasons.
If an official reason need be given, then I suppose the RP clause would work.

Huroggmeten

User Image

Huroggmeten shall remain an owner in name only. She may still display Evelyn in her signature, Teepee banners, or other herd images if she so does chose.
If she claims rights to one of Evelyn's two remaining breedings, the she requests that she be considered as the owner of a future basket from one of Evelyn's breedings, though she understands if an alternative owner is selected. This may be done by either Upside.-.Down's co-owning of her basket from the breeding, or by the gifting of a third basket to Huroggmeten. HUROGGMETEN NEED NOT GIVE PERMISSION FOR A BREEDING TO OCCUR, though she would appreciate being notified. <3

Upside.-.Down
shall retain full roleplay rights, the decision to chose a (life)mate and when to breed, and the right to determine Evelyn's future character development. It is required that her personality and the relationships developed thus far be acknowledged. However, in the event that the owner of Evelyn's current love interest wishes to negate the relationship formed, or feels discontented about the change in roleplaying partners between the pair, Upside.-.Down may chose to go in a different direction.

Summary:
- Both may display Evelyn in any manner they so chose.

Stipulations:
SHOULD UPSIDE.-.DOWN FAIL TO ROLEPLAY EVELYN FOR A PERIOD OF 3 MONTHS, A WARNING WILL BE ISSUED BY HURROGGMETEN THROUGH THE METHOD OF HER CHOOSING. This warning will state that if Upside.-.Down continues to neglect Evelyn roleplay-wise, the co-ownership will be terminated.
IF UPSIDE.-.DOWN CHOOSES TO IGNORE THIS WARNING AND FAILS TO ROLEPLAY EVELYN FOR AN ADDITIONAL FOUR WEEKS, CO-OWNERSHIP WILL BE TERMINATED.

IF UPSIDE.-.DOWN DISAPPEARS (does not log in to Gaia at all) WITHOUT PRIOR NOTIFICATION FOR A PERIOD OF 6 MONTHS, DURING WHICH TIME SHE FAILS TO ROLEPLAY EVELYN, FULL ROLEPLAY AND BREEDING RIGHTS OF EVELYN SHALL REVERT TO HUROGGMETEN. Termination of co-ownership shall be considered upon Upside.-.Down's return and the reasoning behind her absence. IF UPSIDE.-.DOWN DOES NOT SHOW UP FOR AN ADDITIONAL 6 MONTHS, CO-OWNERSHIP WILL BE TERMINATED.

Huroggmeten

User Image

Huroggmeten shall remain an owner in name only. She may still display Connor in her signature, Teepee banners, or other herd images if she so does chose.
If she claims rights to one of Connors's breedings, she requests that she be considered as an owner of a future basket, though she understands fully if an alternative owner is selected. HUROGGMETEN NEED NOT GIVE PERMISSION FOR A BREEDING TO OCCUR, though she would appreciate being notified. <3

Upside.-.Down
shall retain full roleplay rights, the decision to chose a (life)mate and when to breed, and the right to determine Connor's future character development. It is required that his personality and the relationships developed thus far be acknowledged. Most important are the relationship between him and his mother, Evelyn, as well as with Kureno, the stallion he respects most above all else. Though the second may be altered, pending results of the reunion between the two.

Summary:
- Both may display Connor in any manner they so chose.

Stipulations:
SHOULD UPSIDE.-.DOWN FAIL TO ROLEPLAY CONNOR FOR A PERIOD OF 3 MONTHS, A WARNING WILL BE ISSUED BY HURROGGMETEN THROUGH THE METHOD OF HER CHOOSING. This warning will state that if Upside.-.Down continues to neglect Connor roleplay-wise, the co-ownership will be terminated.
IF UPSIDE.-.DOWN CHOOSES TO IGNORE THIS WARNING AND FAILS TO ROLEPLAY CONNOR FOR AN ADDITIONAL FOUR WEEKS, CO-OWNERSHIP WILL BE TERMINATED.

IF UPSIDE.-.DOWN DISAPPEARS (does not log in to Gaia at all) WITHOUT PRIOR NOTIFICATION FOR A PERIOD OF 6 MONTHS, DURING WHICH TIME SHE FAILS TO ROLEPLAY CONNOR, FULL ROLEPLAY AND BREEDING RIGHTS OF EVELYN SHALL REVERT TO HUROGGMETEN. Termination of co-ownership shall be considered upon Upside.-.Down's return and the reasoning behind her absence. IF UPSIDE.-.DOWN DOES NOT SHOW UP FOR AN ADDITIONAL 6 MONTHS, CO-OWNERSHIP WILL BE TERMINATED.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:09 pm
Co-Ownership of Kitten between Rhea Hyuga & Marinity

User Image

I, Rhea Hyuga, Wish to Co-Own my mare, Kitten, with my best friend/SKANK Marinity <3

I have the following rights:
RP
Breeding
Sig
Teepee
Everything else lolololol

Marinity has the Following rights:
Sig
Rights to an extra basket from both of Kitten's last breedings(Should other owner allow)

Uhhh...Should Marinity and I ever not speak to each other for a period of one year i shalt terminate this w/out her consent blah-blah-blah (As if that would ever happen) and so forth and so on.

iluskank <3  

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Marinity

Mewling Millionaire

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:24 pm
Rhea Hyuga
Co-Ownership of Kitten between Rhea Hyuga & Marinity

User Image

I, Rhea Hyuga, Wish to Co-Own my mare, Kitten, with my best friend/SKANK Marinity <3

I have the following rights:
RP
Breeding
Sig
Teepee
Everything else lolololol

Marinity has the Following rights:
Sig
Rights to an extra basket from both of Kitten's last breedings(Should other owner allow)

Uhhh...Should Marinity and I ever not speak to each other for a period of one year i shalt terminate this w/out her consent blah-blah-blah (As if that would ever happen) and so forth and so on.

iluskank <3

dfasdfadfd YES. Of course I agree to the above <33 ilu2 Rhea dear <3  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:42 am
Nessariah
Due to a circumstances change, I am altering the co-ownership agreement between Saede and I for Riannel.

a) Nessariah will have sig rights, and the rights for Riannel's FIRST and SECOND BREEDING. She will get any basket that comes out of them, and the owner of the other Soq will have rights to the second basket. Any third basket will be discussed if it becomes available.

b) Saede will have all RP rights, sig rights, and the rights to Riannel's THIRD BREEDING. She will get any basket that comes from that breeding, or may give them away as she sees fit. The owner of the other Soq will get the second basket. Any third basket will be discussed if it becomes available.

c) If at any time, Nessariah sees fit to revoke co-ownership due to inactivity, she may do so.

Mates shall be discussed as they become a possibility. Saede has full discretion in that area, but Nessariah should be informed for courtesy's sake.

As per this, I am revoking co-ownership of Riannel. Saede has not been around, and indeed, I actually forgot she was my co-owner recently. All basket decisions and breedings revert to me.

nessy

Cuddly Hunter

Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:32 am
Poochyena , Calligraphy, and Atlantis
User Image
User Image
User Image

Co-Ownership Agreement between Kamiki & Sabin Duvert

Both owners have full display, IC and OOC RP rights

Kamiki has control of 2 breedings from each Soquili. She may chose the partner, and does not need Sabin's permission to enter the pair. Sabin will not receive a basket and therefore will not count against his breeding totals for the month.

Sabin has control over 1 breeding from each Soquili. He may chose the partner, and does not need Kamiki's permission to enter the pair. Kamiki will not receive a basket and therefore will not count against her breeding totals for the month.

Sabin may relinquish ownership of the Soquili, but he may not transfer ownership to a new owner without Kamiki's permission. Kamiki may remove Sabin from the co-ownershp at any time.

Life-altering decisions (life mating, skinwalkering, etc) must be approved by both owners.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:12 am
Sabin Duvert
Poochyena , Calligraphy, and Atlantis
User Image
User Image
User Image

Co-Ownership Agreement between Kamiki & Sabin Duvert

Both owners have full display, IC and OOC RP rights

Kamiki has control of 2 breedings from each Soquili. She may chose the partner, and does not need Sabin's permission to enter the pair. Sabin will not receive a basket and therefore will not count against his breeding totals for the month.

Sabin has control over 1 breeding from each Soquili. He may chose the partner, and does not need Kamiki's permission to enter the pair. Kamiki will not receive a basket and therefore will not count against her breeding totals for the month.

Sabin may relinquish ownership of the Soquili, but he may not transfer ownership to a new owner without Kamiki's permission. Kamiki may remove Sabin from the co-ownershp at any time.

Life-altering decisions (life mating, skinwalkering, etc) must be approved by both owners.

i agree biggrin  

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:19 am
Co-owner agreement for Arelle.

-cert pending from Sisi-
User Image

This is between Syaoran-Puu and Tebiki for the beautiful mare Arelle.

Syaoran-Puu's rights:
*OOC RP rights (if she choices)
*Signature rights

Tebiki's rights:
*Plotting rights
*IC RP rights
*OOC RP rights
*Signature rights
*Breeding rights (see below for conditions)

Major Decisions:

Buying a familar:
Both owners have full rights to buy a familar for Arelle if they decide to.

Breeding rights:
Tebiki will have full breeding rights to Arelle's part of the breeding if bred with Oberon (owned by Syaoran-Puu). If it is decided that Arelle should breed with another then Syaoran-Puu will have shared claim to the basket, but may give up rights at the time if she choices.

Breaking Agreement:
If Tebiki leaves gaia, or leaves for six months without replying to a single PM then all rights will revert to Syaoran-Puu. Tebiki can not get rid of Syaoran-Puu as a co-owner, but Syaoran-Puu may give up her rights.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:10 am
Syaoran-Puu
Co-owner agreement for Arelle.

-cert pending from Sisi-
User Image

This is between Syaoran-Puu and Tebiki for the beautiful mare Arelle.

Syaoran-Puu's rights:
*Signature rights

Tebiki's rights:
*Plotting rights
*IC RP rights
*OOC RP rights
*Signature rights

Major Decisions:

Buying a familar:
Both owners have full rights to buy a familar for Arelle if they decide to.

Breeding rights:
Tebiki will have full breeding rights to Arelle's part of the breeding if bred with Oberon (owned by Syaoran-Puu). If it is decided that Arelle should breed with another then Syaoran-Puu will have shared claim to the basket, but may give up rights at the time if she choices.

Breaking Agreement:
If Tebiki leaves gaia, or leaves for six months without replying to a single PM then all rights will revert to Syaoran-Puu. Tebiki can not get rid of Syaoran-Puu as a co-owner, but Syaoran-Puu may give up her rights.

Agreed! =D  

Tebiki

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:27 am
Co-owner agreement for Jasper Hale.

-cert pending from Sisi-
User Image

This is between Syaoran-Puu and Kaisanti for the beautiful stallion Jasper Hale.

Syaoran-Puu's rights:
*Signature rights
*Plotting rights (when discussed with Kaisanti)

Kaisanti's rights:
*Plotting rights
*IC RP rights
*OOC RP rights
*Signature rights

Major Decisions:

Familar:
Both owners have rights to the familar Maria.
User Image

Breeding rights:
Kaisanti will have full breeding rights to Jasper's part of the breeding if bred with Alice Cullen (owned by Syaoran-Puu). If it is decided that Jasper should breed with another then Syaoran-Puu will have shared claim to the basket, but may give up rights at the time if she choices.

Breaking Agreement:
If Kaisanti leaves gaia, or leaves for six months without replying to a single PM then all rights will revert to Syaoran-Puu. Kaisanti can not get rid of Syaoran-Puu as a co-owner, but Syaoran-Puu may give up her rights.

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games