TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:46 pm
[q
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
-----
-- ΘѪѺѪΘ --
-----
Yugao's ears twitched. "Who are these... assailants? We aren't familiar with this body," he spoke in a low, oddly echoing voice as electricity flickered, arcing all over his body as if the electricity itself were a living, sentient force. Kairi took a shaky breath. "I've... just... never... heard... what... did... you... call... it? A... storm? The ocean tends... to muffle... such sounds," Kairi said shyly, her tone nervous as she didn't know precisely what thunder was. Mairi cocked her head, her eyes narrowing fractionally. "Multiple personalities? No, his bio-electricity isn't shifting," she thought cautiously before her gaze shot towards the ceiling and the stormy sky beyond. ,

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - Yugao's clean clothes

--------
Kairi
[color=#3f00ff][b][/b][/color][color=#bb84b3] [/color][color=black][I][/I][/color]

Mairi
[color=#000074][b] [/b][/color][color=slateblue] [/color][color=darkcyan][I][/I][/color]

Yugao
[color=indigo][b][/b][/color][color=#014421][/color][color=#915C83][I][/I][/color]

(OOC - )
AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:55 pm

Pyrrha Ryder
Elementary School Teacher
"Well, as Michaelangelo would put it... Let's Party!"

Pyrrha turned the bath water on to fill the bath with water then applied a bath mix to it. So I guess this is your first time seeing a storm? Plus I don't think this is a regular storm at all, the rain looked black instead of normal.

TsukikuroiMai

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 8:55 pm
-----
-- ΘѪѺѪΘ --
-----
Yugao's eyes narrowed warily, troubled. "Who are these... assailants? We aren't familiar with this body," he spoke in a low, oddly echoing voice as electricity flickered, arcing all over his body as if the electricity itself were a living, sentient force. Kairi nodded as she drew in another shaky breath, the corners of her mouth twitching. "Rain isn't black, silly... though..... what's that sticky black stuff they pipe up out of the ground?" Kairi said shyly, her tone nervous as she didn't know precisely what oil was, despite having seen it before. Mairi frowned slightly. " What bugs me about this kid? I can't put my finger on it," she thought cautiously before her gaze shot towards the ceiling and the stormy sky beyond. ,

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - Yugao's clean clothes

--------
Kairi
[color=#3f00ff][b][/b][/color][color=#bb84b3] [/color][color=black][I][/I][/color]

Mairi
[color=#000074][b] [/b][/color][color=slateblue] [/color][color=darkcyan][I][/I][/color]

Yugao
[color=indigo][b][/b][/color][color=#014421][/color][color=#915C83][I][/I][/color]

(OOC - )
AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:12 am

Pyrrha Ryder

Its called oil, Kairi dear. But I'll explain it later. Anyway, your bath is all ready.

TsukikuroiMai

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:57 pm
-----
-- ΘѪѺѪΘ --
-----
Yugao's head tilted as his eyes narrowed fractionally. "You are troubled," he spoke in a low, oddly echoing voice as electricity flickered, arcing all over his body as if the electricity itself were a living, sentient force. Kairi cocked her head, bothered by that thought, that it could be raining oil. "That doesn't seem right," Kairi said shyly, her tone soft and nervous. Mairi frowned slightly. "I'm picking at least three subtle tones to his voice," she thought cautiously. ,

--------
Kairi

Mairi

Yugao

(OOC - )
AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:39 am

Pyrrha Ryder

I don't think its raining oil, Kairi dear. Its just dark rain. But we should be very careful. Pyrrha got out the soap brush for Kairi's bath.

TsukikuroiMai

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:04 pm
-----
-- ΘѪѺѪΘ --
-----
Yugao sighed softly as his eyes drifted closed before he shuddered, stated as he felt hands catch him as he dropped to his knees. "Ugh... that felt strange," he whispered as he shivered as his body felt like it was tingling and itching all over. Kairi sighed softly. "But why would rain be dark? Shouldn't it be... clear?" Kairi said shyly, her tone soft and nervous. Mairi frowned slightly. "He doesn't seem to remember," she thought cautiously. ,

--------
Kairi

Mairi

Yugao

(OOC - )
AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:12 pm

Pyrrha Ryder

I don't know what's causing this, Kairi. Normally rain would be clear but someone or something is interfering with our rain water somehow. But for now, your bath is all ready. Strip down and enter the bath.

TsukikuroiMai

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:18 pm
-----
-- ΘѪѺѪΘ --
-----
Yugao frowned slightly before sighing softly, unsure. "Ugh... that felt strange," he whispered as he shivered as his body felt like it was tingling and itching all over. Kairi sighed softly as she stripped down to her skin before carefully getting into the tub. "Could dust or dirt be in the rain?" Kairi said shyly, her tone soft and nervous before she stiffened at a clap of thunder. Mairi frowned slightly. "Somehow, I get a feeling it could be related to his past, though we don't know his past and I don't think he know his past," she thought cautiously. ,

--------
Kairi

Mairi

Yugao

(OOC - )
AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:39 am

Pyrrha Ryder

Pyhrra applied the body wash to the soap brush and began to scrub Kairi's body. I don't really know, Kairi. Anyway, the bath I'm giving you is a freshwater one.

TsukikuroiMai

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:26 am
-----
-- ΘѪѺѪΘ --
-----
Kairi shivered before she made an odd sound like a trilling purr, an obvious sound of pleasure or enjoyment as she leaned forward, simply enjoying the feel of what Pyrrha was doing. "I don't know anything about the weather at all... though I do know it's boring... at least to me... under the sea," Kairi said shyly, her tone soft and shy as she unintentionally made a particular Disney reference. ,

--------
Kairi

Mairi

Yugao

(OOC - )
AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:36 am

Pyrrha Ryder

Pyhrra then used the shampoo to wash Kairi's hair. It can be dangerous outside because of this weather, we must always be careful.

TsukikuroiMai

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 11:33 am
[
-----
-- ΘѪѺѪΘ --
-----
Kairi tilted her head back, the soft trilling purr coming from deep in her throat. "I can't shake the ominous feeling that the dark rain holds. It's like the feel like a predator is breathing down your neck, if I had to put the feeling into words," Kairi said shyly, her tone soft and shy as she closed her eyes. "I don't like the idea, but if these assailants were willing to use a high yield explosive tag, despite knowing the laws against it, I may have to let Arima out of her cage," thought Mairi as she exhaled softly. ,

--------
Kairi

Mairi

Yugao

(OOC - )
AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 11:35 am

Pyrrha Ryder

Pyhrra then rinsed off Kairi's hair and body then drained the bathtub You mean this dark rain could been caused by some sort of dark magic?

TsukikuroiMai

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 11:56 am
-----
-- ΘѪѺѪΘ --
-----
Kairi shook her head. "I don't think so," Kairi said shyly, her tone soft and shy as she closed her eyes as she stood, feeling the warm water streaming over her body. Mairi spoke quietly. I doubt magic even exists, but there are techniques that can be used to manipulate nature... or create accidents that would very easily hide evidence,
she said softly. There was something in her gaze that felt like a lioness guarding her cubs, almost.

--------
Kairi

Mairi

Yugao

(OOC - )
AnimusHelixRebirth

Private Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas