Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
Archived Co-Ownership Agreements Thread. Use new thread! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Mule

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:44 am
Buffy_the_Bloody
Co-Ownership Agreement:

I am Coowning Marcellin with Saint Sergio.

Marcellin is mated, so no side matings or flings are allowed.
Basket Rights will be discussed with Seelie's owner [Parue] and I.

We Share:
IC Rp Rights.
OoC RP Rights.
Sig Rights.

Buffy keeps:
Breedings Rights.
All basket Rights. [Should Sergio get one will be decided at the time.]
The Right to Terminate this Coownership at any time [Though she shouldnt need to.

I agree!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:23 pm
CuterThanYou
EchoLimaFoxtrot
Co-Owning agreement for this Basket
(to be named Bramble for a boy or Nettle for a girl)
User Image

CuterThanYou has rights to:
+ Siggy
+ OOC RP/IC RP (while ELF is gone)
+ Breeding (see below)

EchoLimaFoxtrot has rights to:
+ Siggy
+ IC/OOC/Official RP (will be in her teepee)
+ Breeding (see below)
+ Getting a Familiar

On the note of Breeding:
There will be no set on the breeding. If/When we decide to breed, we will both discuss the matter. We will also not try to breed at the same time (meaning if one 'partner' is chosen to try until successful, the other will not attempt to distrupt that pattern though can help that pairing in the raffles). When a partner (whether informal or lifemate) is decided, we both must post in the permission thread and say who has rights on that specific breeding. This declaration will give full rights to that one owner and will not count against the other's monthly count if that applies.

On the note of Ownership Change:
ELF cannot get rid of Cuter without her permission, and vice versa. However, if Cuter wishes to step down then she is free to do so and cannot offer her "part" of the co-ownership to anyone else.

Any changes to be made to this co-ownership will be made at that time.

Thank you.

Fully agree, and much thanks and appreciation to Elf ;_; <333

I am returning all rights back with Elf, so she can run off and do sexy things to him however she'd please without any need for my permission or nuttin'. cool  

Ghouliboo

Garbage Spook

EchoLimaFoxtrot

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:35 pm
CuterThanYou
CuterThanYou
EchoLimaFoxtrot
Co-Owning agreement for this Basket
(to be named Bramble for a boy or Nettle for a girl)
User Image

CuterThanYou has rights to:
+ Siggy
+ OOC RP/IC RP (while ELF is gone)
+ Breeding (see below)

EchoLimaFoxtrot has rights to:
+ Siggy
+ IC/OOC/Official RP (will be in her teepee)
+ Breeding (see below)
+ Getting a Familiar

On the note of Breeding:
There will be no set on the breeding. If/When we decide to breed, we will both discuss the matter. We will also not try to breed at the same time (meaning if one 'partner' is chosen to try until successful, the other will not attempt to distrupt that pattern though can help that pairing in the raffles). When a partner (whether informal or lifemate) is decided, we both must post in the permission thread and say who has rights on that specific breeding. This declaration will give full rights to that one owner and will not count against the other's monthly count if that applies.

On the note of Ownership Change:
ELF cannot get rid of Cuter without her permission, and vice versa. However, if Cuter wishes to step down then she is free to do so and cannot offer her "part" of the co-ownership to anyone else.

Any changes to be made to this co-ownership will be made at that time.

Thank you.

Fully agree, and much thanks and appreciation to Elf ;_; <333

I am returning all rights back with Elf, so she can run off and do sexy things to him however she'd please without any need for my permission or nuttin'. cool

I am agreeing with this *hunkers down while holding tummy*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:09 pm
Crisanto

Co-owner ship between Kirowyn Love and Amethyst M Bell

Amy gets:
OOC RP Rights
Teepee Rights
if in the 3rd breeding there is a 3rd basket, as long as Aniira has no objections it shall go to Amethyst.
Sig rights

Kiro gets:
IC RP rights
All breeding rights
Teepee Rights
Sig rights  

Kirowyn Love

Eloquent Raider

14,650 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Streaker 200

Amethyst M Bell

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:13 pm
Kirowyn Love
Crisanto

Co-owner ship between Kirowyn Love and Amethyst M Bell

Amy gets:
OOC RP Rights
Teepee Rights
if in the 3rd breeding there is a 3rd basket, as long as Aniira has no objections it shall go to Amethyst.
Sig rights

Kiro gets:
IC RP rights
All breeding rights
Teepee Rights
Sig rights

I happily agree.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:45 am
I give full ownership of Gaven (image below) to Vanetsu. All Rights are his to do with as he wishes.
User Image  

Thamin

Lonely Member

Vanetsu

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:49 am
Thamin
I give full ownership of Gaven (image below) to Vanetsu. All Rights are his to do with as he wishes.
User Image
I agree!!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:43 pm
Co-Ownership Agreement Between Lonewolf_Eyes and Theflyingkitty

Carlisle

-- Lonewolf_Eyes has main rp rights, although TFK may OOC RP in the thread, and IC RP with Lonewolf's permission.
-- TFK will recieve her choice of basket from Carlisle's second breeding, all to herself and to do with as she see's fit.
-- Breeding and other important decisions are subject to TFK's approval. Should TFK not reply in two weeks, the decision is soley Lonewolf_Eyes'.
-- Should I not hear from TFK, or should TFK not log on, for the period of 1 month, this co-ownership agreement is void and the pet will solely be Lonewolf_Eyes'  

Fuzzy-Gumdrop

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:09 pm
This is a contract concerning the Co-Ownership of one Wicapi Wakan

User Image

This Co-Ownership will be between Myself,(Kesmi) And my friend (Saiyajin Neko)

I will retain:
Rp Rights
Breeding Rights
Sig/Teepee rights.

Saiya will have:
Sig/Teepee Rights
Rights to one basket from her last breeding when it comes about.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:11 pm
Kesmi
This is a contract concerning the Co-Ownership of one Wicapi Wakan

User Image

This Co-Ownership will be between Myself,(Kesmi) And my friend (Saiyajin Neko)

I will retain:
Rp Rights
Breeding Rights
Sig/Teepee rights.

Saiya will have:
Sig/Teepee Rights
Rights to one basket from her last breeding when it comes about.

I, Saiya, agree wholeheartedly. ^_^ (Thanks Kes!)  

Saiyajin-Neko

Magnetic Phantom

9,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Kyjoto

Timid Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:14 pm
I'd like to transfer full ownership of the following Soquili posted to Moire Frost. She will be the sole owner, as I am leaving Gaia.

User Image
User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:26 pm
Kyjoto
I'd like to transfer full ownership of the following Soquili posted to Moire Frost. She will be the sole owner, as I am leaving Gaia.

User Image
User Image
User Image

[ Agreed <33 ]  

Moire Frost

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:44 pm
Kyoto is giving her part of ownership over to Moire Frost. Here is the amended co-ownership agreement.

User Image

Both owners have full display rights and OOC RP ability.

Both Kamiki and Moire Frost have IC-RP rights over Sirius, however his stats are kept in Kamiki's teepee. Moire Frost has permission to post links to Sirius RPs in Kamiki's teepee. Any major change in personality must be discussed between both owners.

One breeding is in full control of Kamiki. She can chose the mate and does not need Moire Frost's permission to enter the pair. Moire Frost will not get a basket and should not count against Moire Frost's breeding limitations.

One breeding is in full control of Moire Frost. She can chose the mate and does not need Kamiki's permission to enter the pair. Kamiki will not get a basket from this breeding and it should not count against Kamiki's breeding limitations.

The third breeding will be either a) agreed on at the time between both owners or b) if one of the owners does not post on Gaia for at least three months, the active owner may claim rights over the 3rd breeding,  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:51 pm
Kamiki
Kyoto is giving her part of ownership over to Moire Frost. Here is the amended co-ownership agreement.

User Image

Both Kamiki and Moire Frost have IC-RP rights over Sirius, however his stats are kept in Kamiki's teepee. Moire Frost has permission to post links to Sirius RPs in Kamiki's teepee. Any major change in personality must be discussed between both owners.

One breeding is in full control of Kamiki. She can chose the mate and does not need Moire Frost's permission to enter the pair. Moire Frost will not get a basket and should not count against Moire Frost's breeding limitations.

One breeding is in full control of Moire Frost. She can chose the mate and does not need Kamiki's permission to enter the pair. Kamiki will not get a basket from this breeding and it should not count against Kamiki's breeding limitations.

The third breeding will be either a) agreed on at the time between both owners or b) if one of the owners does not post on Gaia for at least three months, the active owner may claim rights over the 3rd breeding,

Agreed.  

Kyjoto

Timid Bloodsucker

Moire Frost

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:59 pm
Kyjoto
Kamiki

User Image

Agreed.

[ Agreed <3333 ]  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games