Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Kiss my Shiney Jewel Encrusted Butt! [Zah+Syd] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:35 pm
Syd raised a brow with a curious expression on her face. "oh? depending on each wish and desire. hmmmm well my first wish and desire is to fall asleep comfortably atop my new pillow" She grinned and winked at him, knowing he would of course clue in to the meaning of that. "but my dear Zah, I thought you enjoyed such playful pain." She gave him a sweet innocent smile although they both knew full well she was far from innocent. She nipped at his neck a few more times and nipped lightly along his jawline. "mayyyybe." she said drawing out the word teasingly. Oh how she was enjoying teasing and torturing him so. She felt his shoulders shift and she moved with him.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:34 am
Zahariah stares at Syd blankly before he finally realizes what she meant so he grunted as he shakes his head grinning at her. He raises his eyebrow in almost challenging manner when he sees her innocent smile and he just merely scoffed at the thought of her being a sweet innocent mare. "In small doses, Syd. I love them in small doses" He chuckles as he squirms around more before he froze at the nipping, he tries not to groan lightly as more shivers zooms down his spine. "Come on, Syd... get off?" He whispers lightly knowing that she is driving him crazy. An imaginary light bulb appears above his head and he groans lightly, looking at Syd. "I am still hungry from not eating that much during the past few days..." He whispers, secretly hoping she will believe him and let him get up.  

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:47 pm
Syd pouted lightly at Zah. "Only in small doses?" mocking as if this saddened her. She delighted in the effect she was having on him with her nipping. This of course jsut caused her to n** softly all the more along his neck and jawline. "Oh? you're still hungry or is that jsut so I'll let you up?" She grinned at the stallion. She wasn't oblivious to such tactics, having used them herself many a time. However her legs needed a stretch so she decided to let him up. Getting up slowly she nipped at his belly and sides softly, attempting to tickle the stallion while they were easily and clearly exposed.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:19 am
Chuckling lightly, Zahariah squirms when he feels her nippng at his belly and sides and he bites back on the giggle that is bubbling out of his muzzle. "Well I am really hungry.." He says in almost serious voice but he grins widely at his girl. Grateful for this break, Zahariah scrambles up to his hooves and shakes his body automatically to shake off the snow that clung to his body. "You really like to tease this stallion don't you?" He says in mock-growly voice before he playfully nudges Obsydian while nipping at her stomach to see if she is ticklish as well.  

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 9:36 pm
Syd merely grinned at Zah as he got up. She had enjoyed watching him squirm when tickled. "hmmmm, yes thats true. I just enjoy teasing you and watching you squirm." She flashed him a smirk and watched him shake off the snow. And then she felt his nipping at her stomach...and it did indeed tickle! She stomped her hooves and laughed, wriggling her body. "Hey I thought you said you were hungry!!!" Her eyes gleamed playfully at him as she went for his underbelly and neck.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 11:44 am
Zahariah chuckles as he moves away from his girlfriend's muzzle, he dove in for another 'attack' to her underbelly, nipping at what he could get with his muzzle. "Oh yesss.. I am hungry for something called 'Obsydian' " He says in teasing voice as he squirms around when she nipped at his neck, he laughs because it tickles. "Do you know where I could get some of that 'obsydian'?" He pretends to think with a huge mischevious grin on his face.  

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 11:14 pm
Obsydian squealed as Zah tickled her underbelly once more. "Oh you're gonna get it for that!" She grinned and smiled, showing gleaming white teeth playfully. "I have a craving for a taste of Zahariah!!" She inched closer to him and pressed herself flat against his side. "Oh I don't know but I do know where to get some Zahariah and I think I'll have a bite now." She nipped hard at his flanks, not enough to draw blood but he would feel it. She knew of course he'd get her back for that and so she laughed and bolted a few feet on front of him.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 4:43 pm
Zahariah chuckles as he grins widely at Obsydian, chuckling in amusement. "Oh I bet.. but do you thi-" He yelped as he gets nipped at his flanks. "H-Hey!!!" He protests as he laughs while taking off running after Obsyidan. "Now I am soo going to get you!" He growls playfully as he bounds after her. But with every passing moment he spends with Obsydian, more he loves her like crazy.

"Obsydian.." Zahariah says after the few days of being with her, he realizes that she is his soul mate and doesn't want to let her go. He nudges Obsyidan and murmurs softly in her ears. "Be my lifemate."

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:51 am
Obsydian laughed and grinned as Zahariah chased her, playfully darting around him. Things between them had always been intresting even if they didn't get off to a good start right away, but somehow somthing about him had intruiged her from the start. After all she didn't put him lame permanatly like she would have other stallions.

Finally she settled, having enough of the playtime for now. She stood silently as Zahariah approached and nuzzled her, listening to his soft voice. His next question wa sa bit surprising but, she could not deny how she felt either.After a few lnng days, it seemed like now she could not see life without him. "I would love to Zahariah." She smiled and tucked her head under his. Gee Luna was gonna be surprised, but she was sure her sister would be thrilled for her.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:53 pm
Zahariah chuckles quietly as he finally calmed down, he was very pleased to find that Obsydian shares the same feelings. He murrs softly as he rests his neck and head lightly on top of Obsydian's, nuzzling whatever his muzzle could touch. "Mmm... you just have made very happy stallion that will ever walk on this earth." He whispers softly to his now lifemate with a huge grin on his face.  

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:55 pm
Fin ^^ time for a new thread!  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers