Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
[META] The Chittentown Space Tower Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Bouquet of Diamonds rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 1 Total: 2 (2-12)

Bouquet of Diamonds

Fantastic Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:43 am
Quote:
Rastin Morden is ATTACKING and going UP.
If you rolled a 1, you open the first door on the left, and are dogpiled by a bunch of troll-bots that pour out of small janitorial cupboard and onto you. Take 4 dmg, and 1 damage each roll until a support power is used on you.

Still soggy from the incident with the purple tile before, Rastin trudged forward with a blind determination to get whatever the hell was going on over with and done. He barely noticed the child or his lusus coming up behind him and went straight for the door that was closest to him. He swung it open forcefully and stepped forward, only to become quickly buried in a pile of robots. It took a second for him to process this before he started kicking around and growling, like an animal that just had enough of being cornered and teased.

This only got worse when one of the robots smacked his nose, already fragile and bloody from the repeated facial beatings he'd endured, and he felt a fresh nosebleed starting. He let out a rather ragged scream, which sounded like it came from the pits of hell itself, and quickly began flipping robots off of him. It didn't occur to him that he was being helped by anyone at all until he attempted to flip air a few times and felt his arms hang at his side. He stood, stunned at the fact that a child was trying to help him, and gasped when he noticed that they were bleeding.

"Nevermind about me! Are you alright?" He exclaimed, bashing another bot back with his fist and recoiling in pain. "... I can't believe the sheer amount of these awful things! I've barely gone five minutes since my last encounter with them! Why are there so many of them?"

HP: 9/20
- 4 HP REMEMBER TO ADD THIS POST FOR -1 HP NEXT ROUND
1 damage dealt

Skyli Peep
JUST SO YOU KNOW, Ras has a huge soft spot for kids, regardless of blood color! He's all "WHY IS THIS KID HERE THIS IS DANGEROUS -PUNCHES THROUGH EVERYTHING-"

ALSO SORRY FOR ALL THE EDITS AND QUOTES. I FORGOT TO ADD SOMETHING FOR MY OWN SANITY.

Taki-di rolled 2 4-sided dice: 1, 1 Total: 2 (2-8)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:57 am
Nictor is going right!

Quote:
If you rolled a 1, you open the first door on the left, and are dogpiled by a bunch of troll-bots that pour out of small janitorial cupboard and onto you. Take 4 dmg, and 1 damage each roll after until a support power is used on you.

Bee hovered just behind Nictor where he could easily pull his little grub away from harms way. So many troll bots, they were like a swarm! The things seemed to lose their steam and fall back for a bit when you weren't within sight, so Nictor and Beehemoth ended up hiding for a while there. The two were creeping down the hall now, on the lookout for any other traps.

Nictor probably should have recognized the doors as suspicious, but hey, in a complex like this, he wasn't sure if it was an entry way to a new hall or what. So, foolishly, Nictor approached the first door. He frowned, glanced up at Bee to reassure himself, then carefully pulled the door open to peek in. Except the door went swinging open, nearly smacking the yellowblood in the face on the way.

Bee very near threw Nictor away from the door as the trollbots flooded down onto him, kicking and screeching like hellions. Nictor stared back at the dogpile as Bee grew progressively more and more frustrated. These things were a real pain.

HP: 39 - 4 - 1 = 34
Damage: 1
Status: Take 1 damage each roll until support power is used  

Taki-di

DraconicFeline rolled 2 4-sided dice: 3, 4 Total: 7 (2-8)

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:22 am
Quote:
Sephos Arbola
HP: 25/40

Damage to Tower: 4
Damage Taken: 3
Direction: up
1 damage each roll after until a support power is used on you.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Novice Support B Trinket: (Charge 1/3, 1/1 per battle) On a 1, 2 or 3, heal another troll by a quarter of their max hp, on a 4 heal them by their max hp

When Maku put him down to punch at a wall, Sephos became aware that there was another tree present... or... a tree-thing? He stared at it, a piece of proper life amid this endless mess of metal and death and despair and ROBOTS and FIRE. "Hey!" he called to them and their troll, "Are you o..." he walked by one of the doors... which promptly opened and pulled him in. "GAAAH!"/b] What, exactly, had pulled him in, Sephos didn't know. However, it began to hurt him. Badly. He screamed and reached out...

unaru

seekingCylem rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 5 Total: 9 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:24 am
HP: 13/20
Telekinesis: 1/1 Offensive Style B: Attack does double damage, and detracts 1 health from opponent every remaining turn.

Sascha had learned his lesson about suspicious walls back in Civisect. Still, it wasn't in Chittentown's MO to hide their "aesthetically unpleasing" architecture. Clearly this was covering up something important.

They were doing a pretty good job of it too. For as random as the corridor was, Sascha couldn't immediately place anything explicitly off about it. That left experimentation as the only answer. He opened a door at random and was immediately socked in the torso.

Sascha hit the opposite door and slid onto the floor wheezing. The spent spring-loaded mallet hung from its post, making a cartoonish "oing, oing, oing," sound, adding insult to injury. After a minute of heavy breathing and double-checking the integrity of his ribs, Sascha pulled himself standing.

He shoved the mallet aside with more force than necessary to examine the booby-trapped room. It was tiny, a closet really, but at the back was a blinking switchboard. Sascha let out a breathy laugh, regretting it immediately as his ribs ached, and set about punching buttons on the machine

A loud, decisive whirring of machinery kicked up behind Sascha. He emerged from the room to see the fake wall recede upward into the ceiling. Take that, you nightmare funhouse.

Sascha does 7 damage!
He moves UP.

seekingCylem
Crew

Ice-Cold Cultist

9,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hygienic 200
Micillia rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 6 Total: 10 (2-12)

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:48 am
Quote:
Caiden is attacking Half-constructed Tower and going left
If you rolled a 4, you open the third door on the left and get hit with a giant spring-loaded mallet. Behind it however, is a power switchboard for this hall. If you turn it off, the fake wall ahead of you recedes back into the ceiling. Success! Take 4 dmg and deal +2 damage.
Hp:9/20
Damage Dealt: 8
Power Novice Agility A 1/1

Caiden swung at the walls with his heavy metal fire extinguisher. The weapon felt like it was progressively getting heavier and heavier with each swing. Caiden put the thing down to get a better grip, and heaved the metal weapon at the wall. Bits of molding and whatnot flew around. Caiden flinched as some pieces hit him in the head and arms. He sure hoped CamoDad had packed him some band-aids... Caiden could hear yells and screams echoing off the walls of the building. There were loud sounds as trolls with metal shoes ran hither and ho. Caiden tried to block the sounds that were obviously yells of pain from his mind. This was all so terrible, he wished he could help everyone. Then Caiden remembered his backpack packed by CamoDad. Inside were bandaids. They had little pictures of flowers and butterflies on them. The brownblood had picked them out special. The boy looked around for something or someone that needed one.  
Blasphemoose rolled 2 4-sided dice: 1, 2 Total: 3 (2-8)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:51 am
Akkira Kagome + tekemom are fighting the HALF CONSTRUCTED TOWER and are moving up

Tekkemom - 37/40

Akkira slowly moved along the walls, getting used to the feeling of walking without her geta. Needless to say, it was a weird experience, she could feel so much more than before. It was like there was a buzzing from the floor to her feet. She liked the feeling and would occasionally giggle when she felt stronger pulses from the ground. Prompted by the strange feelings from the ground, Akkira touched the wall and felt along it as she walked. Yeah she should hurry and get to the end of this really fun but exhausting game, but she also liked the weird texture of the wall and the buzzing that came from the machinery in it.

As she enjoyed the strange feeling of the wall, her hand gently brushed a strange smooth surface, unbeknownst to her, this is a panel and it just so happens that her touch stubs hit the button that commands the door to open. There is a clanking of metal and then a screeching sound from tekkemom as she bats Akkira away to safety, well as safe as she could get.

"Ahk!!"she squawked as she attempted to grip at whatever to steady her ballence only to collide with another body and HOOOO boy there was a pungent smell to follow. It wasn't gag worthy, but she could feel tears streaming down her face from the strength. "What is that smell?????" No, 'I'm sorry' no 'oh pardon me?' what a nice girl you are Akkira.

Akkira + Tekkemom do 0 damage
seekingCylem

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
Gl!tch~ rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 5 Total: 8 (2-12)

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:53 am
Hemera is going up!

HP: 11/20
DMG: 5

Defense B power 0/1
Support A trinket 1/1

They had gotten this far rather unscathed, all things considered. Luck? Ability? Poorly-designed defenses? She couldn't tell. But it was in their benefit. Good progress, good progress, even if Leeroi seemed to disregard corners. Mera felt a little reserved about it. There was very little chance that going one way would get them there...that would be too easy. She considered this further as they ran along, and not long after, they finally hit a dead end.

"Goddammit." A waste of time. Clearly she had to start taking charge again instead of letting the boy think he was more than muscle. "The other way- quick!" Hemera turned around, and pulled Leeroi by the front of his jumpsuit. "I should have at least stopped to see what might have been down that way. I don't have time for this..." she muttered to herself. Time was of the essence!

"Kolako, I assume you can keep up." The brownblood had a roarbeast for a father, for crying out loud. "Be prepared for changing directions quickly! We might have to do that often." How in the world could no one have provided any of them with a map?

Running the other way, the only other way available to them without backtracking even further looked to be a set of doors. No doors before, now a whole bunch? Very strange. "Opening doors shouldn't waste too much time- they're probably all locked anyway." A quick check and a run back, even further. Huzzah. To demonstrate her point, she went to a random door, and tested the knob. It...turned? Mera hummed. "Interesting."

The door clicked open to a dark abyss. "Hmmm." She allowed herself to wonder if there was a light switch. First she looked in with a hand on the outside wall. But, finding nothing, she lifted it to step in a little more for a better look.

That's when the force of the door pushed what little was left of her outside of the room in, shutting and locking on the inside. She immediately turned and started slamming on the door to get out.

Soon, she was screaming. Something was beating on her.

Kimbley Kitty

quite uneventful

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:54 am
        "I'M..." The question managed to get the boy to stop and think for a moment. Was he alright? Now that the other troll had asked... ow. OW. OUCHHHHHHHHHHHHH. "I-I"M... I'm okay..." No he wasn't. Mahmud wasn't okay. Punching and smacking robots had hurt his knuckles and scraped them till he bled. There was a fairly noticeable cut on his arm, and there were some robots tugging at his hair. Tears were starting to well up in his eyes, but the little boy did his best to stop them as he wiped at his face. "I'm okay... A-and... I hate these things! They are super horrible, and they kidnap you and they--"

A robot gave his hair a particularly hard tug, its joints caught in the curly mess, causing him to give a small screech of pain. Thankfully Harpommy was there to break off that chunk of hair from the robot before it could rip it out of her son's head. "Coo!" She then wiped at her son a little bit, checking him over for any serious injuries, and then proceeded to take over his fighting, pecking at a different metallic a*****e currently clawing its way at Rastin. "Coo coo? Coo! Coo coo!" She then started nudging the other boy.

"I'm... I'm not sure what she's trying to get at, but she's helping I promise. Harpommy's nice!" He started wiping at his face again, trying to keep tears from being noticeable, and then stood up. "So... ACK!" Once again he caught sight of a little metal menace trying to claw its way to Rastin, and ran over to start jumping on it. "WHY. WONT. THEY. DIE. DIE. DIE! GET OUT OF HERE, BEFORE MORE SHOW UP!"

bouquet of diamonds
      This episode was brought to you by the letter R for Robotic Regrets

HP: 27
      Damage dealt: 0

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
seekingCylem rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 2 Total: 7 (2-12)

seekingCylem
Crew

Ice-Cold Cultist

9,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:56 am
HP: 13/20
Telekinesis: 1/1 Offensive Style B: Attack does double damage, and detracts 1 health from opponent every remaining turn.

Sascha continued stalking through the halls of the elevator. He held his torso as though keeping his guts together and flinched every time he thought he saw something move. For all he contributed to the construction of this thing, he'd somehow missed out on the creation of all these goddamn booby traps. It was like the overseeing architect was a clown. Was this what it meant to get government funding!?

Sascha was nearly knocked off his feet. Despite the light contact (relative to a gut-punch with a mallet, at least,) Sascha whirled around, expecting another ridiculous security measure. Instead, he looked down to see Akkira.

Recognition took the form of a flat grimace, not that Akkira could see it. "Oh, it's you." Sascha expected finally catching up to another troll to be a little... less disappointing. He looked up to give Tekkemom a reproachful look. Was this really the place to be bringing your blind child?

Sascha does 2 damage!

saihen

Gl!tch~ rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 6 Total: 9 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:58 am
Luxara is going left!

HP: 31/40
DMG: 6 +2 =8

Defense B 1/2
Agility B 1/2
Support A 2/2
Support B 0/1

The crew continued on, all keeping up so far. Good, good. If they kept up pace, Luxara was sure they'd all have it in the bag. She led them down a new hall, skidding to a halt upon finding the dead end. "s**t!" Foiled again! The greenblood was ready to turn and tell everyone to fall back, but she caught something. The color was...off. And the texture. Heck, it just didn't fit the rest of the facility's aesthetic, somehow. Barely.

"Check out the doors!" she said quick, before ducking into one of them. Immediate dark. Luxara didn't like it, and had enough foresight to try to jump back out.

Too late though.

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
KitsuneAura rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 5 Total: 7 (2-12)

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:58 am
HP: 7/20 (-1 each roll until heals)
Military Grade Kunai

Etsali squinted uncertainly at the doors as she moved into the hallway. The wall at the end of the hallway had been moved to the side, she saw, and the others were going that way, but had anyone checked what was behind the doors? There might have been something useful! Or maybe even other paths to try! A thief couldn't leave any stone unturned in the search for treasure...or bombs, she guessed. Had to find a bomb this time instead of treasure. Unless she could find both?

She shrugged and tried the door that called out to her most, just to have a look, and regretted it greatly when that look revealed three bees with laser sights and reloading stingers. That wasn't even fair.

Etsali does 6 damage and goes LEFT!

Bouquet of Diamonds rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 3 Total: 4 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:11 am
Quote:
Rastin Morden is ATTACKING.
THIS IS MY FIRST EVER HALF HOUR ATTACK, I APOLOGIZE FOR ANY SCREW UPS.

Nope, no. Rastin didn't believe that one bit. This child was not okay and this entire maze of bullshit was no place for someone of his age! The teenager made a lunge for the robot pulling Mahmud's hair, only to be shoved back by another robot. He growled and went for a swipe to it's face, but barely touched it before he was nudged by Harpommy. He paused, looked the Lusus over, and nodded.

"I'm alright, don't worry, please fuss over your child!" He said, referencing to Mahmud.

Honestly, he wanted to ask why they were here, especially if Harpommy was here to protect Mahmud. CatDad would have picked him up by the scruff of his collar and been half-way back to Four Fronds by now if he was still a child. It made him wonder just how much he'd been sheltered by that giant ball of fur. But, the sight of Mahmud leaping toward the next robot snapped him right out of that.

"No! I'm taking you with me!" He cried, dodging the robot and grasping Mahmud before he could make contact with it. He moved him, quickly, away from most of the robots and waved toward an open door. "This way! Follow me, and close the door behind you, so these things stay right where they belong!"

HP: 8/20
- 1 HP BECAUSE OF THIS POST
0 damage dealt

Skyli Peep
I HOPE IT'S OKAY THAT HE PICKED MAHMUD UP A LITTLE. All he did was scoop him up and move him a few feet away from danger!

Bouquet of Diamonds

Fantastic Kitten

quite uneventful rolled 2 4-sided dice: 4, 2 Total: 6 (2-8)

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:14 am
Quote:
If you rolled a 4, you open the third door on the left and get hit with a giant spring-loaded mallet. Behind it however, is a power switchboard for this hall. If you turn it off, the fake wall ahead of you recedes back into the ceiling. Success! Take 4 dmg and deal +2 damage.

Kolako dealt 4 damage.
Kolako is moving UP.

When they arrived at the dead end, the brownblood felt a little disheartened, but hey, at least they know which way was the right way now! When she let her down, Kolako grinned at Hemera. "Si seƱora! Yes miss!" She exclaimed, following after them to the heel. She was used to traveling fast, given her lusus, but she couldn't help but feel like she'd be faster if she'd been above ground, on the trees or something. It was more her element! When they arrived at the hallway with doors, Kolako looked around, picking the door next to Hemera's while still looking over at Mera. "I hope there's nothing too ba-- OWIE!" Kolako was suddenly slammed outside the room, falling right into her lusus' fur. The brownblood frowned deeply, feeling a little sore before standing up and walking over toward the door again, checking before looking at the back. "Waha!" Kolako saw a very good panel in the back, and she quickly shut it down. She heard something big moving. "Whoohoo!" She did it!

HP: 28 - 1 - 4 = 23 HP
      Novice Support Style A Artifact (2)

Gl!tch~
Kimbley Kitty

zeflamigo rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 1 Total: 4 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:17 am
HP: 13/20 (1 ongoing damage)
Adept Defense B Artifact 1/2

Leeroi looked down at his poor metal arm. "s**t!" was all he could think to utter, shaking it rapidly to try and get the remaining water out of it. But it was too late, the contraption was already rapidly declining in capability. Doing a quick test of the controls revealed a slow, erratic moving pattern. Every time he tried to raise his elbow above his head, his arm just rapidly struck at his side, almost forceful enough to make him turn. It wouldn't hold out for much longer, Leeroi realized.

He continued to charge straight, only to be caught at a dead end. And Hemera was pissed about it. He wasn't a ******** idiot like she thought he was.

"Uh, you know how a maze works, right Mera?" He mocked her, trying to save face. "You keep going right and eventually you find your way out." There was bound to be a few dead ends. But he wasn't wasting anybody's time, surely.

About to test a different door, Leeroi stopped when he heard a door slam and Mera start to scream. Jumping to action, he threw open the door enough for the frame to crack. "Mera!" He called out to the tealblood in the darkness, just before the door shut behind him too. Thankfully, the cracks allowed him to see where he came from.

Then he was assaulted by pinches, rough ones. Unable to keep himself from joking, he opened his stupid mouth. "Ooh, Mera! At least buy me dinner first!" He laughed, bracing for an even worse hit from the tealblood herself.

Gl!tch~

quite uneventful

Leeroi Dealt 1 DMG
Leeroi is moving UP

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

quite uneventful rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 6 Total: 11 (2-12)

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:17 am
Quote:
If you rolled a 5, you open the second door on the right and see a small cupboard, with a laser grid blocking access to the computer monitor inside, where a program is running. Wriggling your arm through a hole in the grid and bearing the burns, you can get close enough to bash on the screen until it breaks, and the fake wall ahead of you recedes back into the ceiling. Success! Take 3 dmg and deal +2 damage.

Forera dealt 6 + 2 + 2 = 10 damage.
Forera travels LEFT!

Forera almost ran smack dab into the dead end with her forehead, this time. She pulled back and narrowed her eyes at it, looking around to see there were doors, all around them. The others were already looking through the doors, so that meant Forera would too, just in case. She readied an arm to punch, just in case some bot or troll would attack her, but she was left with only a cupboard in front of her. Forera squinted, walking closer. Was that a computer monitor? Were the dead ends being set up? This was so incredibly stupid to her!

Forera charged on.
      HP: 13 - 3 = 10 HP
      Military Level Gauntlets
      Adept Agility Style B Artifact (1)
      Novice Offensive Style B Trinket (1) (cannot use)

Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff