Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Teepees
Nyx Queen of Darkness' Teepee Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:47 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Uncert | Without Book

"I was denied a happy ending, because it wasn’t the ending I needed to have. This is my happy ending—destroying all of yours."

Meaning of (name): Egyptian solar god with the head of a falcon. Horus was born to the goddess Isis after she retrieved all the dismembered body parts of her murdered husband Osiris. Horus was the patron God of Egypt and was the God of vengeance, sky, protection, and war

Aliases: The Storyteller

Date Found: October 31, 2011
Found: Halloween Auction
Date of Maxing: October 1, 2012

Temper: Manipulative
Breed: Hippo'lona
Breed Appearance:
Height: 17.2 Hands
Personality: Horus is a master of manipulation. He had a pension for it, loving to pull other's strings and make them do as he wanted. When Grauen took him in, he became even better at it. For years, he remained subservient of her, barely containing his urge to leave her.

The books that he carries, hold stories of terror, love, and other great events. He uses his book as his best tool of manipulation. He pretends to have whatever stories he needs if the book doesn't actually contain them. His web of lies is intricate, and as he pulls the strings tighter and tighter, the soquili all fall into line with his plans.

Quirks/Character Traits:
✶ Is manipulative and values his children only as minions
✶ May have had something to do with the disappearance of his mate
✶ Tries to convince soquili that they are a part of his storybooks

Backstory:

Horus doesn't talk about his past at all. He had no family and grew up as an orphan who learned to manipulate others to get what he wants.

October 1, 2012

Stats
exclaim Stats and bonus stats have been added for the month of September! exclaim
If you see any errors, would like to know why you did not receive stats, or have any stat related questions please PM Nisshou H.

A handful of soquili managed to max out this month. A big round of applause to Tamveilen, Heze, Charulekha, Pachelbel, Erynion, Clea, Horus, Aquitaine, Hypnos, Kayleena, Reject and Hania Shen. You go ponies and RPers~

Bonus stat questions for October have been opened!

The Continuing Story...

Horus doesn't remember much of his childhood, only that he was left an orphan. He was in his teen years when Grauen Kerze and her "pet" Brutus found him. Finding that he could not manipulate Grauen Kerze, but rather could learn from her--he took up with the pair.

She has struck a deal to teach him what she knows, if he will master the books for her. Horus, being the master of the books, is the only one that can read from them. Grauen is determined that somewhere in the text resides her story, one that she has forgotten.

Horus, however, told her that her story was not in the book (even though it was). For a time, he stayed with Grauen Kerze after she freed Brutus, until they parted ways also.

Soon thereafter, he met Avia. Telling her story of love and affection, he seduced her and had his way with her. She was enamoured with him, convinced they were in love.

During this time, he tricked Galla Sile and Abesolem into the tunnel together, trying to get leverage on Abesolem. However, weakened after using his Kalona magic, Avia and Horus also became victims of the twisted tunnel.

Soon, he grew bored with Avia and was about to break things off, when he became enraged upon her finding his books--books that Grauen and Brutus had stolen from her as a foal. It was then that she told him she was pregnant, delicately he explained away his actions and said that he had just been upset.

A few months later, she bore him two daughters--Artemis and Abellona, strong and born way earlier. It was several more months before his three sons, Nemesis, Nereus, and Khonvoum were born.

It was then that he decided to drop all pretexts of love to Avia.

Their two daughters had a certain infinity for changing from kind acting mares during the day to murderous hellions at night.

When their three brothers were born a short time later, a curse/rivalry was born. It was in their blood to kill each other.

Horus forced them to get along and has been training them to follow in his own path. He used them to turn against the slaver Morsmordre and have them try to kill her as a message to her master Avada Kedavra.

A war has begun.

Nothing has been heard from Avia or her daughter Abellona for months, the rumours have begun.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:53 pm
User Image

Self:

Finished:
Dark Days (with Khonvoum Pahket, Morsmordre, Horus,Viveka,and Artemis owned by Me) Finished (Part 1)

Dead:

(PRP) Tunnel Vision (with Horus, Avia, and Absolem , owned by DD and AlexiaSilver)  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:06 pm
User Image

Breeding Slots
Breeding Slots
1. Avia

Breeding Attempt with Avia accomplished via SC

Custom Twin: Abellona
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Custom Twin: Artemis

Breeding 1: Avia
User ImageUser Image

The Baskets

Khonvoum Pakhet

Nemesis Dazbog
User ImageUser Image

Nereus Lelantos
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:10 pm
User Image

Artwork

User Image  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:13 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:25 am
User Image

User Image

User ImageUser Image
Candle Uncert | Uncert

"Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before."

Meaning of (name): "Horror Candle" in German

Aliases: B****, Crazy, a*****e, Pyro

Date Found: November 3, 2011
Found: Pumpkin Story Contest
Date of Maxing: September 1, 2012

Temper: Sinister
Breed: Candelabra
Breed Appearance:
Height: 15 hands
Personality:
Grauen Kerze is delusional and passionate, a lethal combination. She believes that she can consume fear and that it makes her stronger. If any of her delusions are threatened she will fight ruthlessly to prove they are not delusions. She is a leering, cruel thing when crossed but rewards those who are loyal to her in her own odd way.

She has a strong penchant for kidnapping orphans and fires.

Quirks/Character Traits:
✶ Believes she was birthed from the candle flames of the Grimm brothers
✶ Believes that she is not fully satisfied until she has "fed" on fear
✶ Actually, really loves Ashvay, and really likes to give her pet all the livers he wants.

Backstory:

What is her real story? Who can really say?

She believes that she was born of the flame of a candle while the Grimm Brother's wrote their fairy tales. She fed off of the fear in the stories until she was able to take on a life of her own. The shadows on her coat show the story of their tales in lurid details.

(Hasn't happened yet) However, when she finally hears the story of "The Hanging Tree" she comes to "realize" (believes) that she is the girl Velia, wronged by some males, killed, and then brought back to life.

Eventually, she comes to accept that both stories are true and that she was reborn of flames.

September 1, 2012

Stats
exclaim Stats and bonus stats have been added for the month of August! exclaim
If you see any errors, would like to know why you did not receive stats, or have any stat related questions please PM Nisshou H.

We have an impressive number of soquili that maxed out this month! Give it up for The Doctor, Chessur (by both owners), Carlisle Cullen, Sayoko, Bangil, Nexus, Roarke, Grauen Kerze, Nigiri, Slipsand, Alaera, Lapin, Penthesilea, Yakut, Nisroc, Oberon, Sophia Phillipa Hale, Nakita and Wallace! Good job you guys!

Bonus stat questions for September have been opened!

The Continuing Story...

Grauen Kerze does not remember much of her early life, to her one day she simply existed. It is her belief that she was born of the flames of a candle that overlooked the works of the Brothers Grimm. She will defend this belief at all costs, and is not to be challenged.

Despite feeding like other soquilli, she also believes she feeds on fear. The tantalizing taste of terrorizing someone--human or soquilli, is a taste she can't give up. First, she stole a basket and named it Brutus, giving it a collar to symbolize it's belonging to her. He has become her protector and the only one that can stop her from going too far. He protects her against herself.

All of her life, she has been searching for books of lore, books that will allow the soquilli to read it and to twist tales into reality. However, upon her finding the books with a lowly foal named Avia, she discovered much to her chagrin that they won't open.

Sometime later, she encounters Horus and she is angered that he can, in fact, read the book and it's story and she cannot.

Now, she, Horus and Brutus travel together--but whispers have started, stirring something deep in her soul. Whispers of a a girl named Lydia, a curse, and a Hanging Tree...

She has yet to figure out what they mean.

Entry

Ok Jack, time for your Lobotomy...

Username: Nyx Queen of Darkness *removed Tara by request since the name wasn't supposed to be there*
Mares name: Grauen Kerze (means Horror Candle in german)
Temper: Sinister

Main image:
Click it. I can't resize X_X

Story of the/Behind the pumpkin:
This is my third pumpkin ever and only 2nd year doing it. This is based on the song that Katniss sings in The Hunger Games trilogy--specifically Mockingjay book. I picked this design because 1, I'm obsessed with Hunger Games. 2. I wanted to have something that would both relate to soquili AND to the books as I was hoping to enter the Mockingjay.net contest. Then I hit on the perfect Idea. Lament has been my dream soq for awhile and her tree is based on a legend I created around the song mentioned in Mockingjay. So I hope you love my depiction of combining my soquili dream soq with one of my favourite books!

It's about a man who's being hung for killing and he's telling his girl to meet him there. My pumpkin depicts her reaching for his hanging body and fufilling the lines from her asking her to come to him.

The Legend that I created for Lolly and I's soq. Mine based on The Hanging Tree.
Nyx Queen of Darkness
Lydia was young and impressionable when she met Lance—the dark, charming brother of her best friend, Velia. It wasn’t long before the young pair was seeking more and more time alone. They were both daydreaming of a “happily ever after”.

Lance came home, to where Velia and Lydia would be waiting for him. He knew something was wrong as soon as he came upon the place. The usually warm light of their home was dimmed, and as he called out his voice echoed blankly against the wall.

The horror met his eyes when he stepped him, the fresh smell of blood made him wretch. Lydia was bloody and unconscious, but Velia…his only living family, the most tender one he’d ever known was dead. She had been murdered.

Over the next few weeks, Lance, already interested in the darker arts, prepared his sister’s body for re-entry into this world so that she could rejoin them. Lydia healed though she was darker and more sullen—tortured. She would never be the same.

Are you, are you
Coming to the tree
Where they strung up a man they say murdered three.
Strange things did happen here
No stranger would it be
If we met up at midnight in the
hanging tree.

It was over these weeks that they devised their plan of vengeance against three stallions that had attacked Lydia and murdered Velia.

On the darkest of nights, All Hallow’s Eve, Lance and Lydia crept through the dark—stealing into the homes of the three stallions and releasing their cursed souls from the homes of their body in bloody and cruel ways. The sounds of the stallions screams were just dying out when Lance and Lydia made it home.

The cave walls reflecting the soft candlelight, as Lydia went outside to gather more wood. Lance began the ceremony, calling forth his sister from death to rejoin the living. Her lid twitched, just as they invaded his cave.

Are you, are you
Coming to the tree
Where the dead man called out for his love to flee.
No stranger would it be
hanging tree.

There had been witnesses who had seen Lance making his way back to the cave, and they had come to take him. It did not matter that he had done this of vengeance for his sister. Lydia came running as she heard the scuffle, but Lance yelled for her to flee.

That night they hung him.
Are you, are you
Coming to the tree
Where I told you to run so we’d both be free.
No stranger would it be
hanging tree.

Lydia sobbed long into the night. She did not know the way of the dark arts, so there was no way she could bring either Lance or Velia back. She was destined to a life without them. The thought was simply unbearable. She would find her freedom with him then.

Are you, are you
Coming to the tree
Wear a necklace of rope, side by side with me.
No stranger would it be
If we met up at midnight in the hanging tree.

Going back to their abandoned home, she picked up the wilted bouquet for the wedding they had never been able to have. Placing the veil over her hair, she made her way slowly back to him like the sound of a funeral march.

It was in the dawn that they discovered Lydia hanging beside Lance.

It is said that some how they made their way back to this world. They are neither alive nor truly dead. Their names forgotten as they wander looking for each other for eternity—known only by the names Voodoo and Lament.

FULL LYRICS

Are you, are you
Coming to the tree
Where they strung up a man they say murdered three.
No stranger would it be

Are you, are you
Coming to the tree
Where the dead man called out for his love to flee.

No stranger would it be

Are you, are you
Coming to the tree
Where I told you to run, so we’d both be free.

No stranger would it be

Are you, are you
Coming to the tree
Wear a necklace of rope, side by side with me.

No stranger would it be

Additional info (optional): She's absollutely freaking amazing. I LOVE her eyes *_*  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:26 am
User Image

Self

Finished
[PRP] Where Did You Find That? (Avia, Brutus, Grauen) (with Avia and Brutus, owned by Darkmoondancer)

Dead  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:28 am
User Image

1. Ashvay
2. Ashvay
3. Ashvay
4. Ashvay
5. Ashvay

Breeding Attempts with Ashvay

1. July 2014 Breedings

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:29 am
User Image

Artwork

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:30 am
User Image

User Image

Uncert

Creatures of darkness always find each other. Grauen has long left bodies behind for the carrion fowl, and so it is no shock that she bonded with Nevermore. He is haunting intimidating figure who speaks one word only in the presence of others- "Nevermore". Hence his name.

Soon though two more crows flocked to Grauen who feeds her fowl friends well.

User Image

Canicus is a biting wretched creature that likes to pierce out a prey's eyes. He will murder anything that he is allowed to, for the sake of it's meat and the pure joy of the kill.

User Image

Decay on the other hand is a scratcher. She likes to inflict harm but not kill. She gets more joy at scratching and pecking than the other two birds and she enjoys worms, best of all.

User ImageUser Image

Canicus Uncert | Decay Uncert

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:31 am
User Image

User Image

User ImageUser Image

Uncert | Without Cat

"But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.

"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."

"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.

"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."

Meaning of (name): Named after a character in Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland. (The Cheshire Cat)

Aliases: The Great Glasgow

Date Found: November 16, 2011
Found: Once Upon A Time Raffle
Date of Maxing: September 1, 2012

Temper: Bat Crap Crazy
Breed: Pawed Mutant Cheshire Cat
Breed Appearance: Cheshire
Height: 18 Hands
Personality:

He's by turns lucid then crazy. Even when he's talking absolute nonsense, his points do make a certain kind of sense. He's always true to who he is, but who he is is never the same. But then again, you're never always you are you? I can't believe a word you say, I don't think you're you.

Split between two personalities--Chessur and The Great Glasgow--this Cheshire cat can be by turns both or one or the other. The most telling way is when he--well they--start using plural pronouns. But then they-or he- could be pretending couldn't he-or they?

They do have a penchant for riddles and he rather likes chasing people through woods, but if you dare to ask which woods or which he, I doubt they'll tell.

Quirks/Character Traits:
✶ Often speaks in plural and singular at any given moment.
✶ Has problems with size recognition
✶ Is looking for Shadow Self

Backstory:

Chessur and The Great Glasgow come from a place called Wonderland. Now, that's not to say that that was the real name but it is what they called it. As things often do, it had many names.

Already not quite sane, one of them got tired of the one they called The Red Queen. Using his power as a Cheshire, he kept flickering in and out until he (to borrow a phrase) splinched himself and fractured his mind. Who came first? They're not sure. Maybe they were both there all the time. Besides for the horror of not being able to disappear and reappear leaving behind a gory smile for last, they're not too torn up about it. So what if half their leg is missing?

It freed themselves.

Not long in the land of the Kawani (or as they like to think, the land of the Never-Ever-Teatime) they found a small Cheshire. Much to small to be one of their kind, but then again...he was a Cheshire so then he had to be one of them. The little green fellow decided to come along. (Though they're both -and neither--jealous of his disappearing act.)

When they asked the Cheshire his name, he said that he had many for he was a cat after all. So they decided, after some quiet and loud arguing with themselves and each other to name him Haigha (pronounced--like any good Wonderlander--like "hare".)

September 1, 2012

Stats
exclaim Stats and bonus stats have been added for the month of August! exclaim

We have an impressive number of soquili that maxed out this month! Give it up for The Doctor, Chessur (by both owners), Carlisle Cullen, Sayoko, Bangil, Nexus, Roarke, Grauen Kerze, Nigiri, Slipsand, Alaera, Lapin, Penthesilea, Yakut, Nisroc, Oberon, Sophia Phillipa Hale, Nakita and Wallace! Good job you guys!

Bonus stat questions for September have been opened!

The Continuing Story...

Chessur and The Great Glasgow have basically roamed the Kawani terrorizing others from tree tops with riddles and glowing eyes.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:32 am
User Image

Self

Finished

Dead
[PRP] Curiosity and Cats - Felise & Chessur (with Felise , owned by Faid Shadowlight)
(PRP) Exercise Your Demons (They Want to Be Fit Too!) (with Inugami, owned by Ryu)  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100