Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
November 2015 Wishing Star (Oct 29 - Nov 1) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CitrusCupcake

Tiny Bookworm

24,415 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:07 pm
THINK OF THE CHILDREN
Usernames: CitrusCupcake
Owners Giving Up Eligibility: Sabin Duvert
Permission: Mock Breeding agreement

Extra Gift

Parent 1:
User Image
Uncert
Parent 2:
User Image
Uncert
Link to Mock Breeding Permission: Mock Breeding agreement
Lifemates: Yes
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star?
One of her tail tendrils
Short IC Response:
Shinoma had not shared that she was going to do this with Firestorm, hadn't dropped a single word or hint. Mostly because she knew that what she was doing made her look sentimental at the least, and a weak mare at the most. And now wasn't the time to be seen that way, not when her mate needed her the most. So she'd kept this to herself, heading into the hills when she knew she was alone, and had waited for the night to fall.

When it did, and the brightest light was in the sky, she took a breath, curled her tail around and grasped firmly on one of the coiling tendrils that grew from the end. With a sharp and tearing tug, she whipped her head one way and her tail the other, blood splashing darkly on the grass around her. Teeth gritted around the tendril as pain throbbed through her tail and then she dropped it on the ground before her, looking up at the light that was known as the Wishing Star.

'My blood for new blood. I want a child I will never have to say goodbye to..have taken from me for reasons of advancement, or leave because I could not accept them as they are.' she let out a long sigh.

'I have to be cold and brutal to foe and prey, but I shall be that way to my blood no more. If they spring into this world as innocent as a lamb and stay that way all their life, they will still always know their mother's love..' she fell silent, her gaze still skywards, on the distant celestial light.

'Bring me a daughter. Please. One I shall not let leave my side. She will never be used as chattel in an agreement, she will be loved as she is..what I have failed at so many times before, I shall make amends from this moment. Help me in this.'

She stepped back from the 'offering', her tail still stinging, and walked slowly away without a backward glance. Shinoma had no idea if her plea had been heard, but if it was not, it would be struck from memory and be locked away with her other regrets and failures.

((ooc: I know I can't specify gender, but it is Shinoma's wish ^_~ ))

TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE

Are you willing to risk getting Halloween & Autumn Inspired Mutations/Traits? (NOTE: VERY RARE): Yes
~~~ Tentacles, Yes or No? 8V: No

Are there any phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to the children?: No  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:35 pm
My Long Lost Family Member

Soquili in search of a relative:
User Image
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): Mother
Breed (first choice): cerynei
Breed (2nd choice, must be mini, common, or uncommon): slumber or unicorn maybe? Cc if you like.
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? she offers up a basket with berries of her favorite kind, a cutting of her hair braided with a white feather tied on one end. Some colored stones she found and a bundle of pretty pink flowers.
Short IC Response:"Dear wishing star. I leave you this basket with things that I love. Things I found around me when I came from my basket all alone. I do not know who my mother is but, wishing star if you could bring her to me there would be nothing that could make me happier and there is nothing that I wish for more in this world."

Frosty kisses and sleigh bells

Generic Winter Themes
~~~ Fluffy Winter Coats (FLUFF)?: yes
~~~ Snow and Ice themes?: yes
~~~ Wintery Colors?: yes
~~~ Wintery Markings?: yes
~~~ Bells? : yes
~~~ Scarves? : yes
~~~ Blankets?: no
~~~ Holly/mistletoe?: yes
~~~ Breed traits (Antlers, Bird wings, feathers, etc)?: yes

Holiday Themes
~~~ Would you like something representing Winter Holiday?: yes
~~~~~~~~ If yes, which holiday (Xmas, Hanukah, Kawanza, New Years Ramadan, etc) : Xmas or new years
~~~ Holiday themes to avoid (Santa hats, present packages, all, none etc): kawanza, Santa hats, too much red.

Generic Winter Themes ADDITIONAL
~~~ Furry Accessories?: yes
~~~ Ribbons and bows?: no
~~~ Lanturns?: no
~~~ Wintery pets?: yes!!!!
~~~ Stuff to Avoid?: dark colors please. Clutter.
edited in breed options to 2nd choice breeds. Thanks for the heads up Ryu  

Tiger_Kisa699

Merry Unicorn

13,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Marathon 300

irishgirl1017

Spooky Delight

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:16 pm
A Loyal Companion

Who is Wishing?: User Image
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: Well, I am a tad bit shy but I will try. I love the water, the feel of it, the way it smells and the way the sun or moon shines on it. Most of the time you can find me near water, regardless if I am in it or near it I feel at home. I love to find pretties among the countless treasures the waters can give, usually I find baubles, gems, stones and the like. My collection is becoming massive but I can not bear to part with them.
10 Things I Like:

1. Sea Creatures
2. Shiny Baubles
3. Gems
4. Colors
5. Rocks
6. Bunnies/Bears
7. Butterflies
8. Stars
9. Sand
10. Water
10 Things I Don’t Like:

1. Demonic things
2. Land Animals
3. Ice
4. Marionettes
5. Clowns
6. Colors Black and Pink
7. Blood
8. Dark Chocolate
9. Cloudy Days
10. Mud

What does your persona (or soquili or familiar) leave as an offering for the wishing star? I leave as my offering a piece of the pearl taillace I have. I absolutely adore it, it is very pretty and gives me a feeling that a part of the water is with me wherever I go.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:24 pm
Fatal Irony

Hello! I noticed that Izumi's permission required that Izumi's friend had paws. However, because Wishing Stars are semi-customs, there is no guarantee.

Please either:
- Obtain a new permission that removes the paw restriction and repost, or
- Submit a new entry.

Sorry for the trouble, and thank you!

Edit: Izumi's owner contacted me and confirmed that paws are not required for Wishing Stars. I'll be adding your entry to the list; no reposting necessary. Thank you!

Rita Zyon

Hello! I noticed that Daisuke/Etai Aijou's permission had certain restrictions. However, because Wishing Stars are semi-customs, there is no guarantee that said restrictions can be followed.

Please either:
- Obtain a new permission that removes the restrictions and repost, or
- Submit a new entry.

Edit: Daisuke/Etai Aijou's owner contacted me, and I see she's posted a new permissions. Since it was done so quickly, I'll add your entry to the list; no reposting necessary. Thank you!

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:43 pm
Cheyriddle4

Hello! I noticed that Nemesis' permission had certain restrictions. However, because Wishing Stars are semi-customs, there is no guarantee that said restrictions can be followed.

Please either:
- Obtain a new permission that removes the restrictions and repost, or
- Submit a new entry.

Tara de Draiocht

Hello! The breeds listed in your Long Lost Family form are traits rather than breeds. Please repost, with breeds chosen from this list (excluding Skinwalkers). Thank you!

Rein_Carnation

Tiger_Kisa699

Hello! In your Long Lost Family forms, you're allowed to specify breed for the "2nd choice" option if you'd like! For instance, you may put "Unicorn" instead of "Uncommon."

Alternatively, you may leave them as they are, and colorists can CC from the category.

If you choose to modify the form, feel free to edit your original post any time before the closing date (please do not repost). If you choose to leave them as they are, then nothing more needs to be done.

Thank you!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:12 pm
A Loyal Companion

Who is Wishing?: User Image
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: Well..after being adopted by a goat as a foal Clover has always considered herself 'one of the herd' and tends to enjoy the company of goats over most soquili (except for the family that adopted her <3 ). Her life long dream is to have a giant herd of goats named after flowers..with maybe a bunny or two tucked in for good measure.
10 Things I Like:
Goats
Flowers
Cute Stuff
GOATS
Horns
Pastels
Soft things
Butterflies
Fluff
Bunnies

10 Things I Don’t Like:
Dark Colors
Gloom
Blood
Aquatic critters
Carnivores
Weeds
Clutter
Neon Colors

What does your persona (or soquili or familiar) leave as an offering for the wishing star? A few Flowers and a Strand of her hair.  

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100

irishgirl1017

Spooky Delight

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:36 pm

User Image
Relation: Sister
Breed (first choice): Flutter
Breed: Wind
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? Ostander leaves a piece of his beloved mask, he feels this is a fitting offering since it means so much to him. That mask makes him feel special since it changes his appearance and he feels like someone else when he is wearing it.
Short IC Response: (Tell me a little about your character. What do they say to the wishing star?)

My Dearest Wishing Star

I humbly leave this offering one that comes truly from my heart as this small piece of my mask is my most beloved item I have been graced to own. I ask you to grant me a sister one whom I can protect and love. I have always wished for a sister one who is almost a twin to me but different in their own way.

I am in my own way different from most of my kind, I tend to do things differently and feel I should be my own Soq not follow the herd so to speak. I like to march to the beat of my own drum as they say, this does not mean I am any different from any other Soq that comes to ask you for their most heartfelt desires, what you see is what you get with me.

I would like to say thank you for gracing me with the chance to even approach you and ask for my truest desire and for that I am most thankful. You have granted me a gift, one that I will never forget. That gift is the chance to ask for a sister, I know you have others whom come to ask for their wishes as well and you must choose whom is worthy of such a gift.

Bows and leaves~

IT'S TOO SCARY MOMMY HOLD ME D8

Mutant/Breed/Body Traits:
~~~ Undead/gore mutations?: No
~~~ Clean bone mutations?: No
~~~ Mutant wings?: No
~~~ Mutant tails?: No
~~~ Mutant feet?: No
~~~ Mutant heads?: No
~~~ Tentacles?: No
~~~ Solid-color eyes (on body)?: No
~~~ Season-appropriate elements?: Yes
~~~ Autumn-inspired traits?: Yes
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: No body mutations please, and nothing resembling a Marionette especially Jigsaw I do not care for the character at all.
Themes/Edits/Accessories:
~~~ Blood?: No
~~~ Bones?: No
~~~ Other "Trophies"?: No
~~~ Vampiric?: No
~~~ Seasonal lanterns?: Yes
~~~ Seasonal weapons?: Yes
~~~ Witchy Companions?: Yes
~~~ Demonic/Occult/Sigils?: Yes
~~~ Autumn-inspired themes?: Yes
~~~ Harvest-inspired themes?: Yes
~~~ Autumn-inspired insects?: Yes
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: Nothing gorey, nothing extremely demonic, nothing marionette related (Jigsaw from Saw freaks me out), no body mods please.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:45 pm
THINK OF THE CHILDREN
Usernames: Ryuukishin & xXToxicIllusionsXx
Owners Giving Up Eligibility: N/A
Permission: N/A

A Miracle Foal

Parent 1:
User Image
Uncert, Without Wing
Parent 2:
User Image
Uncert, Without Wing
Couple Proof: [ X ]
Link to approval post of the owner of the other parent: [ X ]
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? Golden scales wrought in the shape of a flame.
Short IC Response: ((Spoilered because they have a gender preference IC. vwv If they win and you'd rather not have the entry affect the outcome, it's encouraged that the sex for the children are chosen before reading the rest of this post. Thank you!))

Azrael said nothing as he looked to the sky, all eyes strained toward that fateful star. Its radiance was so vast it concealed the glow of smaller stars, and by the power of its own light it was left to travel the skies alone. Funny, that -- that a star who united soquili with friends and family could not have the same for itself. But he wasn't here to philosophize on the tragedy of flying rocks.

"You sell children for trinkets, right? Well, here you are," he said, one white-colored hoof pushing forth the golden flame. "A son, please, if you can. We're looking for an heir."

He planted a kiss on his lover's chin (he had to rear up a little to reach it), and with a laugh set back towards home.

TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE

Are you willing to risk getting Halloween & Autumn Inspired Mutations/Traits? (NOTE: VERY RARE): Yes
~~~ Tentacles, Yes or No? 8V: No thank you!

Are there any phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to the children?: N/A

~~~ Undead/gore mutations?: Yes
~~~ Clean bone mutations?: Yes
~~~ Mutant wings?: Yes
~~~ Mutant tails?: Yes
~~~ Mutant feet?: Yes
~~~ Mutant heads?: Yes
~~~ Solid-color eyes (on body)?: Yes
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: Anything overly holidayish (eg. autumn leaves, jack-o-lanterns, turkeys, plates of food, pumpkins, etc.). Black cat is fine. Black cat with witch hat? No thank you.

~~~ Blood?: Yes
~~~ Bones?: Yes
~~~ Other "Trophies"?: Yes
~~~ Vampiric?: Yes
~~~ Demonic/Occult/Sigils?: Yes
~~~ Autumn-inspired themes?: No thanks!
~~~ Harvest-inspired themes?: No thanks!
~~~ Autumn-inspired insects?: No thanks!
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: N/A

Generic Winter Themes
~~~ Fluffy Winter Coats (FLUFF)?: No thanks!
~~~ Snow and Ice themes?: Okay
~~~ Wintery Colors?: Okay
~~~ Wintery Markings?: No thanks!
~~~ Bells? : Okay
~~~ Scarves? : Not a fan of neck scarves, but anything else (head scarves, body scarves, etc.) is fine.
~~~ Blankets?: No thanks!
~~~ Holly/mistletoe?: No thanks!
~~~ Breed traits (Antlers, Bird wings, feathers, etc)?: Antlers are all right (and feathers, too, of course); no thanks to the rest!

Holiday Themes
~~~ Would you like something representing Winter Holiday?: No thanks!
~~~~~~~~ If yes, which holiday (Xmas, Hanukah, Kawanza, New Years Ramadan, etc) : N/A
~~~ Holiday themes to avoid (Santa hats, present packages, all, none etc): All.

~~~ Furry Accessories?: No thanks!
~~~ Ribbons and bows?: No thanks!
~~~ Lanturns?: Yes
~~~ Wintery pets?: Yes
~~~ Stuff to Avoid?: Anything overly holidayish.  

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

xxx Yuki Bear xxx
Crew

Rampaging Bear

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:54 pm
Wait! I've Changed My Mind!

Original Post: [ X ]
Changes: Friends > Children xD

A True Friend

Who is Wishing?: Death to my Foes "Jellyfish"
User Image
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself:

The large and imposing creature's single golden eye stared up at the star. The only sound in the area was the quiet plip-plop of her gelatinous mane and tail on the rocks below her. After the battle, Malenki had told Jellyfish of her true origin. How fitting that she would encounter the same star that her fathers had wished upon.

"Star..." If anyone had been around, they would be shocked that such a quiet and innocent voice came from such a monstrous being. "I am Death.... or at least... I was Death,"

Her claws scratched against the rocky ground as she nervously swayed.

"I was told that I came from you.. that I had many siblings that also came from you..... I would have loved to... to know my true family," Her golden eye shifted from the star above to the ground beneath her. "I am alone now.... I don't... I don't want to be alone..."

10 Things I Like:
- Eyeballs
- Ulun'suti
- Minis
- Blood/Gore
- Skulls/Bones
- Flowers
- Natural markings
- Tentacles
- Natural colors
- Expression edits
10 Things I Don’t Like:
- Sumi-e
- Yellow
- Most Greens
- Neon
- Swirl markings
- Landscape markings
- Bugs
- Kitschy stuff
- Bows
- Most templated wind wings

TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE

~~~ Tentacles, Yes or No? 8V: Yes!

Are there any phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to the children?: Trypophobia, bugs

~~~ Undead/gore mutations?: Yes!
~~~ Clean bone mutations?: Yes!
~~~ Mutant wings?: Yes!
~~~ Mutant tails?: Yes!
~~~ Mutant feet?: Yes!
~~~ Mutant heads?: Yes!
~~~ Tentacles?: Yes!
~~~ Solid-color eyes (on body)?: Yes!
~~~ Season-appropriate elements?: Yes!
~~~ Autumn-inspired traits?: Yes!
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: Kitschy seasonal things

~~~ Blood?: Yes!
~~~ Bones?: Yes!
~~~ Other "Trophies"?: Yes to all but teeth. Super no thank you to human teeth/molars/etc.
~~~ Vampiric?: Yes!
~~~ Seasonal lanterns?: Yes!
~~~ Seasonal weapons?: Yes!
~~~ Witchy Companions?: Yes!
~~~ Demonic/Occult/Sigils?: No
~~~ Autumn-inspired themes?: No
~~~ Harvest-inspired themes?: No
~~~ Autumn-inspired insects?: Nooooooo
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: Kitschy seasonal things  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:56 pm
Edited to show both requests are for winter modifiers per Ryuu~ Thanks for the tip! :3 Also updated to put in a species preference on first post because I didn't think about it before. X3

A True Friend

Who is Wishing?: Dynadin
User Image

Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: My name is Dynadin. In another language, I guess that means "Knight". I was taught lots of things about Knights when I was in my basket. My herd has a two legger in it, and he told me stories about the knights of distant lands a long time ago. My sisters tell me I'm over protective... and sometimes I hear my mom and her familiar talking. They worry about me because I don't "emote". I guess I'm just... I don't know. Bottled up, is how my dad's familiar puts it. He says I might explode. I don't think I will. I don't want to. My dad thinks I need someone to talk to. My mom's familiar says other foals my age have imaginary friends...

10 Things I Like:
Ghost Stories
Night time
Wings
Fog
Thunder storms
Drafts/Warhorses [Because they're awesome!]
Full Moons
Rain
Cold
Fluffy Things (Don't tell my sisters!)

10 Things I Don’t Like:
Sunshine
Heat
Fire
Scorpions
Spiders (But their webs are cool?)
Noise
Anger
Alligators (Scary!)
Sharks
New Moons

{See Below for Modifiers~ <3 }

A Loyal Companion

Who is Wishing?: Masala Chai
User Image

Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: My name is Masala, my two legger found me. I don't remember much about my past before I met her... but when I think about it, I get nervous. I've always had this necklace, for as long as I can remember, and I feel like the feathers on it were from someone imporant to me, but I just can't place them. I'm terribly shy, and I'm not very good at socializing, which sometimes makes me sad because I really like other ponies, I just don't know what to say. I'd love to have a companion to talk to. Someone to bond with. I hope you hear me, Wishing Star. It's terribly lonely some days.

10 Things I Like:
Feathers
Pearls
Topaz
Large Birds
Wings
Cider
Tea
Willow Trees
Music
Twilight {The time of Day}

10 Things I Don’t Like:
Little Chirpy Birds {They startle me!}
Abrupt/Loud Noise
Things that want to eat me.
Poisonous things
Slimy things
Smelly things
Bats terrify me
Thieves
Rodents
Things with Big Teeth

What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star?
A lock of her hair, braided through a bead from her necklace into a small circlet.

{See Below for Modifiers~ <3 }

Generic Winter Themes
~~~ Fluffy Winter Coats (FLUFF)?: YES PLEASE
~~~ Snow and Ice themes?: For SURE
~~~ Wintery Colors?: All of the YES
~~~ Wintery Markings?: My FAVORITE~
~~~ Bells? : No thank you~
~~~ Scarves? : Maybe next time~
~~~ Blankets?: No thanks!
~~~ Holly/mistletoe?: Nopes!
~~~ Breed traits (Antlers, Bird wings, feathers, etc)?: I love antlers, bird wings, feathers, leg feathers, and I Also love excessively long manes and tails! {Not that those are breed traits sweatdrop }

Holiday Themes
~~~ Would you like something representing Winter Holiday?: Certainly~
~~~~~~~~ If yes, which holiday: Pagain Yule and Winter Soltice!
~~~ Holiday themes to avoid: Anything specifically Christianized Yule/Santa related. I want to keep it sort of nature-natural/ish. :3

~~~ Furry Accessories?: For sure. All the furry.
~~~ Ribbons and bows?: Ribbons would be okay~!
~~~ Lanturns?: Sure!
~~~ Wintery pets?: Why not!
~~~ Stuff to Avoid?: Clothing/excessive jewelery/Flamboyant things  

Straye

Thirteenth Prophet

12,065 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Citizen 200

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:03 am
Lyra MacLeod

Hello! Could you specify whether you wanted the modifers to affect only the "Loyal Companion" form or not? Something like "See below for modifiers." in the True Friend section would work, if you wanted it to apply to both.

Reposting isn't necessary; you're free to edit your post any time before the thread closes.

Thank you!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:44 am

User Image
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): Sister
Breed (first choice): Unicorn (Uni-half works, too!)
Breed (2nd choice): Regular
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? Aluana leave a late-blooming white azalea that she found, along with some dried white flowers of unknown type- tied together with a hair from her tail.
Short IC Response: The mare nuzzled the flowers she'd already placed on offering. "Not my sister's favorite, but the best I could find this time of year-," she looked up at the star again. "I do hope if it's in your power to guide her, that you would send her my way. I would so love to see her again." She closed her eyes for a moment, letting the wish settled in her heart. Just wishing it seemed to ease the ache of home-sickness. "At the very least, please continue to watch over them. I am certain you can see them from where they are. I wish them well."

Generic Winter Themes
~~~ Fluffy Winter Coats (FLUFF)?: Yes
~~~ Snow and Ice themes?: Yes
~~~ Wintery Colors?: Yes
~~~ Wintery Markings?: Yes
~~~ Bells? : Yes
~~~ Scarves? : Yes
~~~ Blankets?: Yes
~~~ Holly/mistletoe?: Sure!
~~~ Breed traits (Antlers, Bird wings, feathers, etc)?: No feathers/bird wings

Holiday Themes
~~~ Would you like something representing Winter Holiday?: No
~~~~~~~~ If yes, which holiday (Xmas, Hanukah, Kawanza, New Years Ramadan, etc) : --
~~~ Holiday themes to avoid (Santa hats, present packages, all, none etc): All things that are identifiable as a holiday

~~~ Furry Accessories?: Yes
~~~ Ribbons and bows?: Yes
~~~ Lanturns?: Yes
~~~ Wintery pets?: Yes
~~~ Stuff to Avoid?: Holiday themes

Grifferie

Deus Sherry

Lita Rutherford

Undead Treat

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 3:37 am
Extra Gift

Parent 1:
User Image
Uncert
Parent 2: (Omit for rogue breeding)
Link to Mock Breeding Permission: N/A
Lifemates: N/A
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? A small cluster of bioluminecent mushrooms
Short IC Response:

'Enakai smiled up at the bright star as she lay her gift down. "Hello." her voice was soft and airy. "My name, little magic star, is 'Enakai. It is strange to me, to be out in the open like this. I am from the forest, deep where a stars light can never penetrate. These..." she inclined her head to the small mushrooms. "are our stars. They are not so bright...but I hope you see the beauty in them that we do."

She grew quiet a moment, watching the faint glow of her gift. Her eyes turned back to the star, her smile gone.

"The forest is a strange place, and I have seen strange things." Her body shivered. "And I need protection. I know.... a child....may not seem like the best thing to protect oneself.... They are weak.... frail.... and cannot do much on their own..." she straightened herself. "But while I have grown and lived in the darkness, much like these mushrooms, it frightens me... And long ago, my mother spoke to me, at least... I believe she was my mother... or perhaps an angel..... she told me the only way to protect yourself from the fears that surround you is to protect someone else from theirs. So I ask for a small child, full of fear and terrified of the world I live in, so that I may protect them.... and in turn they shall offer me protection... from what I fear most..."

She bowed her head a moment, silently praying. "Thank you." She said softly, turning and heading back into the darkness.

TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE

~~~ Tentacles, Yes or No? 8V: Yes

Are there any phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to the children?: Nope, anything goes (and I mean ANYTHING). Go wild!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 4:39 am
Wait! I've Changed My Mind!
Original Post: [ X ]
Changes: Amended the reference agreement to clarify what restrictions are for full customs and to have no restrictions for WS. And second breed preference.

User Image
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): Brother/ Amended agreement
Breed (first choice): Angeni
Breed (2nd choice, must be mini, common, or uncommon):Putti
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? A feather from his wings.
Short IC Response: Nemesis steps forward. His gaze looking upon the temple in which he will enter. Silent and quite serious with his request he stops in front of the alter. With a voice that is filled with respect he prays to the wishing star." I haven't seen my little brother in years. He is lost and despite how we might bicker.. And how often he walks in my shadow. I can't help but worry for his safety. Please if you will it. Please help me find my brother Lothaire." Reaching back he plucks a feather form his wings and lays it down as offering.

~~~ Undead/gore mutations?: Yes
~~~ Tentacles?: Yes
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: No bugs
~~~ Vampiric?: Yes
~~~ Autumn-inspired themes?:Yes
~~~ Harvest-inspired themes?: No
~~~ Autumn-inspired insects?: Only moths or butterflies
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get:No spiders or other bugs not of a moth/butterfly family  

Cheyriddle4

Shameless Kitten

-MoomoolatteCha-

Crew

Tiny Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:26 am
A True Friend

Who is Wishing?: Callie
User Image
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: Clears throat,waiting a few moments later a long sigh came after it. -- I am Callie,I have one daughter and a few close friends. I don't usually ask for much, I let it come to me as it comes. I always tend to get this feeling that i may have died tragically in a pass life,I always wonder if there was a friend with me? There isn't much to say besides how lonely I feel in my heart,somethings missing? My daughter makes me smile every single day and I love her to death.I will always protect her as she will for me. Even though she makes me feel safe,there is always those moments...that i don't feel exactly safe enough in my place. I have had loss and i have gained. But lately..I have loss.
10 Things I Like: Angeni,Naturals,feathers,Ceryeni,Poofy hair,Males,Little animals, blues,oranges,and markings.
10 Things I Don’t Like: Yellows,Pinks,Clowns,Dolls,Clutter.

~~~ Undead/gore mutations?: No
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: I don't think so.

~~~ Vampiric?: No
~~~ Autumn-inspired themes?: Yes
~~~ Harvest-inspired themes?: Yes
~~~ Autumn-inspired insects?: No
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: Sugar Skull markings.  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff