Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply ❷ Johto Region
Ruins of Alph: Outside Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

StarlightSchism

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2019 6:14 pm
User Image

User Image
        Christian had unfortunately come too late to save Jun from his fate. "...No..." He seemed reluctant to take his eyes off the glyffin and the orb in its hands. Just for a moment, he glanced at Christian. "How-" his eyes widened as he felt a gust of cold wind at his back. Ah, <******** articuno had flown in silent as an owl and landed. When Jun turned, he saw it with feet planted slightly apart, wings lifted in an elegant yet majestic pose, tail fluttering impressively. [ "It is I, Snowball! Gaze upon my lovely plumage and graceful... beak. Yes!" ]

Jun, who had no idea what the icy caws were about, was suitably wary. The glyffin, however, chirped happily. [ "Ooh, hello Snowball! I'm Glyffin. Your plumage really is lovely. Can I touch it? I'm gonna touch it!" ] Glyffin hopped forward, tossing the icy sphere over his head, and shoved his hands into the articuno's belly feathers. [ "O-oh. Erm. Uh. Y-yes, quite! Of course you are, ah, enraptured by my- hrk don't pull! By my beauty!" ]

[ "Hey hey can I touch your beak too? You said your break was pretty cool." ] Glyffin raised his hands, grasping them in a 'gimmie' motion. Snowball hesitated, then jerkily lowered his head so the other pokemon could run its hands along the icy curves. [ "Oooh it's cooooold!" ]

Jun stood, stone in his hand after he just barely caught it, and watched this...whatever the heck was happening. He wanted turn turn and give Christian a 'is this seriously happening' look, but taking his eyes off the two seemed like a bad idea.

Meanwhile, high in the sky, Lugia exclaimed, "Finally! I thought he'd never use that darned thing!" She turned to her Good Friend (TM) Rayquaza. "Alright, I think this human's a good choice. You want to come with?" She thought that Rayquaza would get along swimmingly with her cute wittle human's companion, and might have the ulterior motive of getting those two to meet.

Pokemon

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Ledian "Lady" [♀]| Lv. 46
        Nature | bold | Ability | iron fist | Held item | none
        Attacks | Mach Punch (40) (+2 Priority) Supersonic (conf) Light Screen Reflect

Dunsparce "Dune" [♂]| Lv. 38
        Nature | lonely | Ability | serene grace | Held item | none
        Attacks | Body Slam (85) (7/10 plyz) Drill Run (80) (1/10 crit) Ancient Power (60) (3/10 all stat up) Roost (+1/2 HP)

Cricket [♀]| Lv. 19
        Nature | lonely | Ability | defeatist | Held item |
        Attacks | Stone Edge (100) (1/10 crit) Hurricane (110) (7/10 conf) Quick Attack (40) (+priority) Roost (+1/2 hp)

Holly [♀]| Lv. 17
        Nature | quiet | Ability | contrary | Held item |
        Attacks | Leaf Storm (130) (u.s.atk.d.2) Leech Life (80) (+1/2 dmg hp) Zap Cannon (120) (plyz)

Peafoul [♀]| Lv. 11
        Nature | impish | Ability | merciless | Held item |
        Attacks |Scratch (40) Peck (35) Poison Gas (Poisons)

Bag

Pokeballs
        PokeBall ∞ // GS Ball o4

Medicine
        Potion ∞ // Sweet Hearts 15

Berries
        Haban // Cheri // Cople // Roseli // Tomato // Lum 15 // Custap o3 // Jacoba o3

TMs/HMs
        Psychic // Blizzard
        Rock Smash

Key Items
        Lucarionite // Lucky Egg o2 // King's Rock // Icium-Z // Flying Gem o3 // stone plate // Choice Band // Choice Specs // Exp. Share o2
        RageCandyBar // Odd Incense (Ghost) // Heart Scale // Rare Candy o3 // Balm Mushroom
        Moonstone
        PokeDex // Katana // White Hair-Tie

Badges
        Zephyr Badge

Bumps

Encounter xx | 136
        Trainer Battle 15 | 144
        Crystal Shard 5o | o9

Ledian "Lady" | 31/1o
        Dunsparce "Dune" | 23/o6
        Cricket | 29/27
        Holly | 27/15
        Peafoul | 22/o9
        KipsterHipster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:46 am
          User Image

User Image
                                      User Image

■ alph ruins: outside  ■ jun   ■ confused  ■ OOB: User ImageUser Image

■02/3 Movement  ■ 115/15 NPC  ■ 95/5 PKMN  ■ 30/30 Eviolite  

"Ah, okay." Christian nodded somewhat relieved, because he had no idea how he could help in this situation; whatever this situation was. He looked up, in genuine surprise, when yet another bird landed nearby, bringing with it an arctic chill. He stared at it, and then the second, smaller, bird when it began... petting the ice bird. "What the ******** is going on?" he laughed underneath his breath, completely bewildered by the sight in front of him.

Cress, who'd only come forward to grab herself a potion, stopped when she noticed the Articuno. "Oh sweet! I didn't know this place was a legendary roosting spot!" She waved a claw at the legendary, as well as the strange pokemon currently climbing it, before taking her potion from Christian's bag and going about her day. Legendaries were cool and all, but she still had pokemon to fight.

Chickpea, in the meantime, was in the process of making two new friends, all while keeping to Christian's instructions of 'staying nearby'. "So you don't actually eat that bamboo, but hide in it?" He leaned over to peer down the bamboo tunnel that the pokemon had scooted his head back in. "Uh-huh!" The stranger's voice echoed out, before he popped his head out, catching Chickpea off-guard and sending him tumbling back. "S'cool, 'cause no one s'pects it, so I can s'prise 'em!" he explained excitedly, from nearby a green bird ticked her head to the side, nearly toppling herself over in the process, as her attention spanned over to the group gathering nearby. "Shouldn't you be worried about... that over there?" Chickpea looked away from the bamboo fox and his surprises, to Christian and Jun, and the two pokemon they were watching, then shook his head. "Nope! It's totally fine!" Probably!

Rayquaza squinted down at the group, quiet for just long enough to come to a decision. "Obviously!" She rolled her eyes playfully, her decision clear even if it'd taken her a few good seconds to come to a conclusion. "Meeting humans is all the rage now! Maybe I can get one of them to explain to me why they're so obsessed with sports." Humans, and their cute little quirks, were her new obsession right now, and getting firsthand information was so in.

Pokemon Encounter

A wild Natu appeared! (lvl. 07 | Early Bird | Leer, Peck, Night Shade)

Christian sent out Watercress the Totodile! (40/80)

Turn O1
                                      Watercress used Water Gun! (-40)
                                      70 - 40 = 30
                                      Natu - [30/70]

Natu used Peck! (-35)
                                      40 - 35 = 05
                                      Watercress - [05/80]

Turn O2
                                      Watercress used Scratch! (-40)
                                      30 - 40 = 0
                                      Natu fainted!

Watercress earned 5 exp!

Pokemon Encounter

A wild Natu appeared! (lvl. 07 | Early Bird | Leer, Peck, Night Shade)

Christian sent out Watercress the Totodile! (80/80)

Turn O1
                                      70 - 40 = 30
                                      Natu - [30/70]

Natu used Night Shade! It's super effective!
                                      7 x 2 = 14
                                      80 - 14 = 66
                                      Watercress - [66/80]

Turn O2
                                      30 - 40 = 0

Watercress earned 5 exp!
                                      She leveled up to lvl. 09!

StarlightSchism

TRAINER INFO      

■ ID

⋅ TRAINER TYPE  ⋮  Ranger/Trainer
                                      ⋅ BADGES  ⋮  0 / 8
                                        ⋅ KANTO  ⋅
                                        ⋅ JOHTO  ⋅
                                        ⋅ HOENN  ⋅
                                        ⋅ SINNOH  ⋅
                                        ⋅ UNOVA  ⋅
                                        ⋅ KALOS  ⋅
                                        ⋅ ALOLA  ⋅

⋅ BATTLES WON  ⋮  0
                                      ⋅ BATTLES LOST  ⋮  0
                                      ⋅ POKEMON CAUGHT  ⋮  02
                                      ⋅ OBEDIENCE  ⋮  lvl 20

■ PARTY
                                      xxN A M E: Chickpea - Chikorita *
                                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

T Y P E: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                      L E V E L: 18
                                      G E N D E R: Male
                                      NATURE: Mild: Too curious for his own good, a little more than 'a little clumsy'
                                      ABILITY: Overgrow: When HP is below 1/3rd Grass type attacks do x1.5 damage
                                      HOLDING: N/A
                                      ATTACKS:
                                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Synthesis - Recovers half max HP. Restore full HP when the weather is Intense Sunlight. Can only be use 5 times in battle
                                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Tackle - 40
                                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Razor Leaf - 55: 1/10 chance to critically hit
                                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Poison Powder - Poisons Opponent

User Image User Image 180/180 HP | Status: None | 07/29 EXP | Next Move; lvl. 20 - Magical Leaf

xxN A M E: Watercress, "Cress" - Totodile
                                      User Image

T Y P E: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                      L E V E L: 08
                                      G E N D E R: Female
                                      NATURE: Impish: Loves scaring people and pokemon
                                      ABILITY: Torrent: When HP is below 1/3rd, Water type attacks will do x1.5 damage
                                      ATTACKS:
                                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Leer - Lowers target's physical defense one stage
                                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Scratch - 40
                                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Water Gun - 40
                                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ---

User Image User Image 40/80 HP | Status: None | 12/18 EXP | Next Move; lvl. 13 - Bite

■ INVENTORY

⋅ Special Items
                                      - Pokedex
                                      - Balm Mushroom

⋅ Poké Balls
                                      - Pokeball x∞
                                      - GS Ball x2

⋅ Medicine
                                      - Potion x∞
                                      - Super Potion x5
                                      - Rare Candy

⋅ Berries
                                      -

⋅ Battle Items
                                      -

⋅ Hold Items
                                      - Choice Scarf (Unclaimed)
                                      - Choice Specs (Unclaimed)

- Pixie Plate
                                      - Splash Plate

⋅ TMs / HMs
                                      - TMO2 Dragon Claw
                                      - TM14 Blizzard
                                      - TM53 Energy Ball
                                      - TM80 Rock Slide
                                      - TM99 Dazzling Gleam

⋅ Personal Items
                                      Broken Cellphone | Waterlogged music player | Tangled earbuds | Trail mix | Empty Wallet | Trainer ID | What Can I Do With My Life?: Pokemon Edition | Amorette's number

KipsterHipster
Crew

Omnipresent Regular

7,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

StarlightSchism

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:21 am
User Image

User Image
        Lugia grinned, flashing the deep blue of her mouth. "I think they just really like balls. But if you get a better answer, let me know." She could have taken a moment before diving, but where was the fun in that? Besides, a lugia and rayquaza just appearing in front of two humans out for their first training session? What could go wrong!

Jun, staring at the articuno and company, had finally managed to find his voice. After all, he had been expecting an Articuno to show up. Just, you know, after he actually used that icy orb. "I-"

WOOSH THUMP.

Something landed behind him. Somehting...big.

"Hey, little guy!" Ow, ********, some voice just boomed into his head, made him wince. He turned to look. "Ah, <******** perked up, jumping into the air. [ "Lugia!" ] A dislodged Glyffin plopped from Snowball's feathers to the ground. He shook his head while Snowball hopped over him, running over to nuzzle lugia bow deeply, as was expected of a bird as elegant as he. He had met Lugia only once, and heard stories of her 'Pokemon Rangers'. [ "It is- a honour," ] he emphasized, making his bow more elaborate by extending his wings. The deference and beauty was not interrupted at all by him accidentally slapping Jun in the face.

[ "Aw Snowball, you're making me blush." ] Lugia gave Snowball a friendly pat, which knocked him off balance. Surely she was just being friendly and not mirroring what he'd done to Jun, right? "Hello, JuJu Bean! It's good to meet you. Thanks for helping out Snowball here."

"JuJu...." he trailed off, shot Christian a look. "Uh, you're welcome, I guess?" He wasn't sure what to say, really, but thankfully Lugia was happy to keep talking.

"I like you, little guy. I'm thinking you can join my Pokemon Rangers."

"Pokemon Rangers?

"Isn't that great? You'll be our first human member!"

"What are you-"

"Of course, you'll need a bit of supervision. But don't worry, I'll stick around!"

"Listen, I'm not-"

"Snowball, how about you? You up for it?"

"I don't-"

[ "Of course, esteemed Lugia!" ]

"Awesome! Ah, this is gonna be great."

"Wait, I-"

[ "Oh, oh! Esteamee Lugia, could I come too?" ]

"Oh-ho, another volunteer! I can assure you, it could be fraught with danger!"

[ "Yes yes, that sounds so fun!" ]

"Excellent! JuJu Bean, this Glyffin fellow will be coming with us too."

"...don't I get a say in this?"

Lugia went ahead and used her godlike psychic powers to register all of them as Jun's pokemon against his will. "Now, I had a great idea for something fun to do. Hey, Rayquaza, you ready to go?" she called out. Lugia was 100% ready to knock the ******** out of Jun, Christian, and all of the pokemon so they could go have fun in the dream land.

[ Exit to Dream Land ]

Pokemon

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Cricket [♀]| Lv. 19
        Attacks | Stone Edge (100) (1/10 crit) Hurricane (110) (7/10 conf) Quick Attack (40) (+priority) Roost (+1/2 hp)

Holly [♀]| Lv. 17
        Attacks | Leaf Storm (130) (u.s.atk.d.2) Leech Life (80) (+1/2 dmg hp) Zap Cannon (120) (plyz)

Peafoul [♀]| Lv. 11

Lugia [♀]| Lv. 26
        Nature | bold | Ability | multiscale | Held item | none
        Attacks | Extrasensory (80) (3/10 flnch) Dragon Rush (100) (1/3 Flch) Whirlwind

Snowball [♂]| Lv. 26
        Nature | sassy | Ability | pressure | Held item | none
        Attacks | Hurricane (110) (7/10 conf) Freeze-Dry (70) (3/10 frz) (x2 v. WTR) Mist (No neg stat. 5 TRN) Roost (+1/2 HP)

Inactive Team

Dunsparce "Dune" [♂]| Lv. 38 (23/o6)
        Attacks | Body Slam (85) (7/10 plyz) Drill Run (80) (1/10 crit) Ancient Power (60) (3/10 all stat up) Roost (+1/2 HP)

Glyffin [♂]| Lv. o5
        Nature | lonely | Ability | serene grace | Held item |
        Attacks | Peck (35) Confusion (50) (4/10 conf)

Bag

Pokeballs
        PokeBall ∞ // GS Ball o4

Medicine

Berries

TMs/HMs
        Psychic // Blizzard
        Rock Smash

Key Items
        Lucarionite // Lucky Egg o2 // King's Rock // Icium-Z // Flying Gem o3 // stone plate // Choice Band // Choice Specs // Exp. Share o2
        RageCandyBar // Odd Incense (Ghost) // Heart Scale // Rare Candy o3 // Balm Mushroom
        Moonstone

Badges
        Zephyr Badge

Bumps

Encounter xx | 137
        Trainer Battle 15 | 145
        Crystal Shard 5o | 1o

Ledian "Lady" | 31/11
        Cricket | 29/28
        Holly | 27/16
        Peafoul | 22/1o
        Lugia | 15/o1
        Snowball | 15/o1
        KipsterHipster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:42 am
          User Image

User Image
                                      User Image

■ alph ruins: outside [exit to dream world]  ■ jun   ■ confused  ■ OOB: User ImageUser Image

■03/3 Movement  ■ 116/15 NPC  ■ 96/5 PKMN  ■ 01/10 Heart Scale  

Rayquaza hummed, which sounded like a softer rumbling from her throat, before she nodded. "Yeah, that makes sense. Most of them are surprisingly bouncy," she agreed, before giving a wistful sigh. She wished she was small enough to actually bounce a ball, or hold a stick and use it to a small ball, or... "Gah!" Lugia's sudden descent roused Rayquaza from her thoughts, and she quickly shot down to join her on terra firma.

Christian scratched the side of his head, still just as confused now as he was two minutes ago. The only difference now was that he'd adjusted to it. According to Cress one of the birds was a legendary, and if he had to take a guess it was probably the ice blue one; it had that majestic sort of air about it.

He'd finally adjusted to the situation, so of course the world threw him a curve ball. Two, colossal curve balls as dark as the night. Underneath his breath Christian muttered a slew of curses.

A conversation was going on amongst the majority of the group, i.e. everyone but him, and as curious as he was Christian found that he couldn't pull his attention away from the giant lizard looming over him. The intensity of its stare left him unwilling to take his eyes off of it for even a second, though he doubted that was even possible, he was dealing with a literal giant after all.

"Hi there!" A voice echoed in his head, disconcerting despite the fact that Cress used the same method to communicate with him; having a stranger's voice rattling around in your head was unnerving, at first. Christian raised a hand in greeting. The lizard leaned its head down closer, and it took all of his willpower to stand his ground. A moment of silence passed between them. "That's a shoulder bag you have, right?" Eventually the creature asked, a hint of excitement in their voice. "...Yeah, it is," Christian confirmed, and subconsciously adjusted the strap of the bag across his chest. This wasn't the question he'd expected. This... legendary (a pokemon this large couldn't be categorized as anything but) wasn't at all what he'd expected, in fact it almost reminded him of a teenage girl; though, that was equally as terrifying.

Point in case, no sooner had Christian verified their question did a tirade of words fill his mind, leaving him without the room to even think. "I thought so! That's so cool, you humans have all different kinds of bags and things to hold all your stuff, I'm so jealous! I can only hold, at most, two things -- though maybe more, if I wanted to put something in my mouth, but that's, like, completely unsanitary so I hold off on doing that. Besides, I'm always afraid that I might, like, swallow it too? And no one wants that, there isn't really a lot of help for me if I start choking. Not like you humans! You have people designated to save you from that kind of stuff, right? Doctors? Or nurses! Or... lifeguards too. Isn't that a funny term? Why'd you humans give another human a title like that. Life-guard. They're literally guarding your life. Talk about a lot of pressure!"

The pokemon continued rambling on, leaving Christian only able to nod along. "I mean, personally, I don't think I could rise up to that challenge. Oh! That's a funny term you guys have too, 'rise up to the challenge'. I mean, I guess it makes sense, but--" She stopped abruptly, giving Christian the chance to catch his, mental, breath, then looked to her friend, the other giant. "Huh? Oh, yeah, I'm ready when you are!" She turned back to the blonde, her maw opening in something of a smile. "Sorry about this!" Before he could ask what she was apologizing for his vision started to swim, and a pounding in his head similar to when he'd been teleported, started.

He blinked, but rather than clearing his vision everything went dark. Christian stumbled blindly forward before keeling over. "I've got you!" Rayquaza gingerly extended her tail out to catch the human, letting him slump over her rather than slamming his face directly into the ground; she was sure he'd thank her once he woke up. "And, don't worry!" At this point her voice was but a distant echo in Christian's head as his conscious quickly faded away. "I'll get your pokemon too!"

StarlightSchism

TRAINER INFO      

■ ID

⋅ BADGES  ⋮  0 / 8
                                        ⋅ KANTO  ⋅
                                        ⋅ JOHTO  ⋅
                                        ⋅ HOENN  ⋅
                                        ⋅ SINNOH  ⋅
                                        ⋅ UNOVA  ⋅
                                        ⋅ KALOS  ⋅
                                        ⋅ ALOLA  ⋅

⋅ BATTLES WON  ⋮  0
                                      ⋅ BATTLES LOST  ⋮  0
                                      ⋅ POKEMON CAUGHT  ⋮  02
                                      ⋅ OBEDIENCE  ⋮  lvl 20

■ PARTY

User Image

T Y P E: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                      ABILITY: Torrent: When HP is below 1/3rd, Water type attacks will do x1.5 damage
                                      ATTACKS:
                                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Leer - Lowers target's physical defense one stage
                                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Scratch - 40
                                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Water Gun - 40
                                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ---

User Image User Image 66/90 HP | Status: None | 05/19 EXP | Next Move; lvl. 13 - Bite

■ INACTIVE

L E V E L: 18
                                      NATURE: Mild: Too curious for his own good, a little more than 'a little clumsy'
                                      ATTACKS:
                                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Synthesis - Recovers half max HP. Restore full HP when the weather is Intense Sunlight. Can only be use 5 times in battle
                                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Tackle - 40
                                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Razor Leaf - 55: 1/10 chance to critically hit
                                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Poison Powder - Poisons Opponent

User Image User Image 180/180 HP | Status: None | 07/29 EXP | Next Move; lvl. 20 - Magical Leaf

■ INVENTORY

⋅ Special Items
                                      - Pokedex
                                      - Balm Mushroom

⋅ Poké Balls
                                      - Pokeball x∞
                                      - GS Ball x2

⋅ Medicine
                                      - Potion x∞
                                      - Super Potion x5
                                      - Rare Candy

⋅ Berries
                                      -

⋅ Battle Items
                                      -

⋅ Hold Items
                                      - Eviolite (Unclaimed)

- Pixie Plate
                                      - Splash Plate

⋅ TMs / HMs
                                      - TMO2 Dragon Claw
                                      - TM14 Blizzard
                                      - TM53 Energy Ball
                                      - TM80 Rock Slide
                                      - TM99 Dazzling Gleam

⋅ Personal Items
                                      Broken Cellphone | Waterlogged music player | Tangled earbuds | Trail mix | Empty Wallet | Trainer ID | What Can I Do With My Life?: Pokemon Edition | Amorette's number

KipsterHipster
Crew

Omnipresent Regular

7,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

StarlightSchism

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2020 6:08 pm
User Image

User Image
        Jun woke up half in the shade, with his mouth tasting of fresh bread. Well, there were worse ways to wake up. "Well!? Did you have fun!?" ...like that. Lugia's voice boomed into Jun's head.

Why did he feel like the benign semi-deity smiling down at him would know if he gave the wrong answer. "...yes."

"Good!" Lugia chirped. She stretched her long dark neck, yawning. Jun made note of the row of shark-like teeth. "Ahhhhmmm nam nam." She smacked her lips. "Now then, it's time for my nap. We'll talk later, Juju!"

Once Lugia had put herself away in her pokeball (and didn't that feel like wearing a live grenade on his belt) Jun started stretching and working out the stiffness in his neck. He noted Dune sleeping nearby with Chickpea and, between them and him, Christian. Still asleep, huh? He watched Christian's sleeping face for a long moment, then pushed himself to his feet, yawning away the last of his tiredness.

"Huh. Can't believe it's not even dark yet." How long had they actually been asleep? Felt like ages, for some reason.

Pokemon

Cricket [♀]| Lv. 2o

Holly [♀]| Lv. 17

Peafoul [♀]| Lv. 11

Lugia [♀]| Lv. 26

Snowball [♂]| Lv. 26
        Attacks | Hurricane (110) (7/10 conf) Freeze-Dry (70) (3/10 frz) (x2 v. WTR) Mist (No neg stat. 5 TRN) Roost (+1/2 HP)

Inactive Team

Dunsparce "Dune" [♂]| Lv. 45 (21/11)
        Attacks | Zap Cannon (120) (plyz) Drill Run (80) (1/10 crit) Ancient Power (60) (3/10 all stat up) Roost (+1/2 HP)

Glyffin [♂]| Lv. o5

Bag

Pokeballs
        PokeBall ∞ // GS Ball o6

Medicine

Berries

TRs/TMs/HMs
        TRs || Psychic // Blizzard
        TMs || Infestation
        HMs || Rock Smash

Key Items
        RageCandyBar // Odd Incense (Ghost) // Heart Scale // Rare Candy o8 // Balm Mushroom // Crystal Shard // Vs. Seeker // Dowsing Machine
        Moonstone // Big Mushroom

Badges
        Zephyr Badge

Bumps

Encounter xx | 142
        Trainer Battle 15 | 15o
        Crystal Shard 5o | 15

Ledian "Lady" | 31/21
        Cricket | 3o/o9
        Holly | 27/26
        Peafoul | 22/2o
        Lugia | 15/11
        Snowball | 15/11
        KipsterHipster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2020 4:43 pm
User ImageUser Image
               alph ruins: outside       jun       lethargic       OOB User ImageUser Image
               01/3 MOVEMENT       120/15 NPC       100/5 PKMN       05/10 HRT Scale
    For being knocked unconscious by a giant sky lizard, Christian woke up relatively well-rested. Or, at least he would as soon as he opened his eyes. Chickpea woke before him, crimson eyes pulling open slowly before he sluggishly rolled himself over to snuggle closer to Dune. He was up, but he didn't want to be up. At least not for a few more seconds.

Partner refusing to get up, and trainer yet to arise, Jun would spend a few minutes by himself before Christian finally roused. It started with a slight stirring, eyebrows furrowing together and left hand twitching, before it quickly evolved into a reluctant opening of the eyes and a slow rise into a sitting position. Christian blinked, blue hues dull with sleep, before gave a quiet 180. "Oh, hey." A yawn escaped his lips at the same time as his greeting, muddling the words, and he reached up to rub a hand through his hair. Not that it made any difference, his hair always had that perpetual bedhead look; which had its ups and downs.

The blonde found his way to his feet, took two lumbering steps forward, then stopped to stretch his body upwards. "Maybe I should ask to be knocked out more often, I don't think I've slept that good in a while," he joked. Christian cracked his neck, earning an immediate sense of relief, then turned away from Jun to try and assess his team. Despite Chickpea's still form, from where he stood he could see that his eyes were open, but a little farther ahead he saw Cress was asleep on her stomach. The little bird that'd arrived with Chickpea was in a similar state, a small tennis ball resting atop Cress' head.

It was cute.

Deciding not to wake either of them he tucked them away into pokeballs -- technically catching the bird. Pokemon dealt with, Christian turned back to Jun. "So, we've known each other a little under a day and we've already been in each other dreams. Pretty great start, huh?" he jested, a sleepy smile rising. Whatever Jun's response, if he did decide to entertain him, he continued on. "What now? I can't really... remember what we were doing here in the first place."

He'd chalk that up to the other-worldly sleep.

StarlightSchism

User Image

⋅ BADGES  ⋮  0 / 8
      ⋅ KANTO  ⋅
      ⋅ JOHTO  ⋅
      ⋅ HOENN  ⋅
      ⋅ SINNOH  ⋅
      ⋅ UNOVA  ⋅
      ⋅ KALOS  ⋅
      ⋅ ALOLA  ⋅

⋅ BATTLES WON  ⋮  0
    ⋅ BATTLES LOST  ⋮  0
    ⋅ POKEMON CAUGHT  ⋮  05
    ⋅ OBEDIENCE  ⋮  lvl 20

User Image

L E V E L: 24
    ATTACKS:
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Aromatherapy - Heals all status problems of the user and the user's team
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sky Attack - 140: Charges on first turn, strikes the next turn; 4/10 Chance of causing target to flinch, 1/10 chance to critically hit
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Magical Leaf - 60: unaffected by changes to accuracy stat and evasion stat

User Image User Image 240/240 HP | Status: None | 05/21 EXP | Next Move;

User Image

ATTACKS:

User Image User Image 66/90 HP | Status: None | 16/19 EXP | Next Move; lvl. 13 - Bite

xxN A M E: Leek - Gekkit
    User Image

L E V E L: 05
    NATURE: Relaxed: Enjoys surprising others, relatively friendly
    ABILITY: Battle Armor: Prevents critical hits and reduces damage from physical attacks by 1/10 of the total damage
    ATTACKS:
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Withdraw - Raises user's physical defense one stage
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Disarming Voice - 40: Ignores accuracy & evasiveness

User Image User Image 50/50 HP | Status: None | 11/15 EXP | Next Move; lvl. 13 - Bite

xxN A M E: ??? - Rayquaza

G E N D E R: Genderless
    NATURE: Jolly: Follower of fads, obsessed with humans and their culture
    ABILITY: Air Lock: All weather effects are nulled while this Pokémon is on the field
    ATTACKS:
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Twister - 40: 3/10 chance to flinch. Hits pokemon in the air during semi-invulnerable stage of an attack for double damage
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Scary Face - Lowers target's speed one stage

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 50/50 HP | Status: None | 11/15 EXP | Next Move; lvl. 15 - Ancient Power

xxN A M E: ??? - Natu

L E V E L: 15
    NATURE: Serious: Logical; prefers sitting on the sidelines
    ABILITY: When this Pokémon becomes poisoned, paralyzed or burned, so does the opponent. However Fire Type Pokémon and those with Water Veil cannot be Burned. Poison & Steel Type Pokémon and those with Immunity cannot be Poisoned and those with the Limber Ability cannot be Paralyzed
    ATTACKS:
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Leer: Lowers target's physical defense one stage
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Peck - 35
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Night Shade - Inflicts damage equal to user's level. Type Effectiveness Not Included
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lucky Chant - Damage done to user is reduced by 30 for 5 rounds. Prevents Critical Hits

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 150/1500 HP | Status: None | 07/15 EXP | Next Move; lvl. 20 - Ominous Wind

User Image

⋅ Special Items
    - Pokedex
    - Balm Mushroom
    - VS Seeker
    - Undecided event item

⋅ Poké Balls
    - Pokeball x∞
    - GS Ball x2
    - Event pokeball

⋅ Medicine
    - Potion x∞
    - Super Potion x5
    - Rare Candy x6

⋅ Berries
    -

⋅ Battle Items
    -

⋅ Hold Items
    - Eviolite (Unclaimed)

- Pixie Plate
    - Splash Plate

⋅ TMs / HMs
    - TMO2 Dragon Claw
    - TM14 Blizzard
    - TM53 Energy Ball
    - TM80 Rock Slide
    - TM99 Dazzling Gleam

⋅ Personal Items

KipsterHipster
Crew

Omnipresent Regular

7,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

StarlightSchism

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2020 5:49 pm
User Image

User Image
        Dune dipped back into consciousness, just enough to sleepily decide that he liked how nice and warm it was up here. Even in the shade, compared to his cave home, it was nice. Chickpea shifted against him, and he lifted a wing, curling in and drifting off. They were safe to sleep, here.

If everyone was going to sleep, Jun decided he'd do something nearby. He sat cross-legged and released his peafoul . The little thing dropped to the ground, pulling her legs into her chest. But when she saw the bottle of water Jun was pulling out, her eyes got wide and excited.

Jun, for his part, wasn't exactly looking forward to this. He'd rolled up his sleeves and put on some gloves, but he really had to idea what to expect. The internet basically said nearly everyone who had a peafoul paid someone else to keep it clean. He was planning on finding her a home in Goldenrod, but he couldn't just leave her all dirty like this. He poured out a bit of water, and got to work, draining the toxic droppings into a disposable baggie.

He paused for a long moment when the mud really began running off, revealing dirty white feathers underneath. "You're white!?" he hissed. How...what....just how dirty had this bird been! peafoul chirped and bumped her head into his hand. She looked a bit dopey with those big eyes of hers, but with the way she was looking up at him... "Let's get you all the way clean."

By the time Christian woke up, Jun had managed to get the chick's feathers cleaned to a downy white. He glanced over, and had a momentary urge to reach over and smooth out the blond's bedhead with some water. The gloves he was using were too dirty, even if he actually wanted to. "Afternoon," he responded with dry amusement, going back to inspecting peafoul for anymore dirt.

"Maybe I should ask to be knocked out more often, I don't think I've slept that good in a while,"

"Don't tell Lugia that." Jun pulled off his gloves and tossed them in the waste bag before zipping it up. Peafoul shook herself, then waddled into Jun's hands so he could pet her more. "No memories back, then?" he asked. He should actually ask Lugia if she could help with that, but he winced just thinking about what her 'help' might look like. He rubbed peafoul under the chin. At least she wasn't an insanely powerful bird that had inexplicably taken a liking to him. "Think I'll call you Ziz." He tapped her again on the head, then put her back in her ball.

"So, we've known each other a little under a day and we've already been in each other dreams. Pretty great start, huh?" Christian said while Jun was getting to his feet.

"What do you think I bought you dinner for?" he responded, making deliberate eye contact before he smirked for effect. He was positive Christian was joking, so he felt comfortable doing it back. How he ever got this comfortable with someone he'd just met, he'd never know.

Christian's next statement caused Jun to look at him with a more critical eye. Could Christian's memory problems be lurking? "Did you forget, or forget?" To be honest, Jun didn't remember all that much about why they'd originally come out here. He still hadn't remembered the glyffin he'd 'caught' right before going to the dream world. "You were getting ready to take on the gym." Yeah, that was it.

[ Crystal Shard used to make peafoul shiny ]

Pokemon

Cricket [♀]| Lv. 2o

Holly [♀]| Lv. 18

Peafoul [♀]| Lv. 11

Lugia [♀]| Lv. 26

Snowball [♂]| Lv. 26

Inactive Team

Attacks | Zap Cannon (120) (plyz) Drill Run (80) (1/10 crit) Ancient Power (60) (3/10 all stat up) Roost (+1/2 HP)

Glyffin [♂]| Lv. o5

Bag

Pokeballs
        PokeBall ∞ // GS Ball o6

Medicine

Berries

TRs/TMs/HMs
        TMs || Infestation
        HMs || Rock Smash

Key Items
        RageCandyBar // Odd Incense (Ghost) // Heart Scale // Rare Candy o8 // Balm Mushroom // Vs. Seeker // Dowsing Machine

Badges
        Zephyr Badge

Bumps

Encounter xx | 143
        Trainer Battle 15 | 151
        Crystal Shard 5o | 16

Ledian "Lady" | 31/22
        Cricket | 3o/1o
        Holly | 28/oo
        Ziz | 22/21
        Lugia | 15/12
        Snowball | 15/12
        KipsterHipster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2020 7:45 pm
User ImageUser Image
               02/3 MOVEMENT       121/15 NPC       101/5 PKMN       06/10 HRT Scale
    Waking up to find a white chick in Jun's hand wasn't the oddest sight, but it was certainly curious. Christian eyed the bird, it hadn't always been this glowing white had it? He chuckled, both at the mother hen role that Jun was quickly taking on, and as a way to vocalize bemused agreement. He didn't want to make it a habit of being knocked out, especially by overzealous giants.

"No memories back, then?" Christian shook his head. No new information came flooding back to him, like in the movies, and from his relaxed posture it was easy to see that he wasn't too bothered by it. "Maybe it'll come back over time," he suggested. "Until then, I guess I'll just focus on being Christian, the guy following you around." And it had sort of a catchy title to it too. Well, maybe not 'catchy', but it was certainly interesting! The kind of thing you went "huh" at.

He laughed, properly this time, a lopsided grin that reached his eyes taking over once eye contact between the two of them was made. "And here I just thought you were being altruistic. I should've known that with my dashing good looks there'd be ulterior motives," Christian quipped, though from the way the left corner of his mouth twitched (his attempt at suppressing another smile) it was clear that even he didn't believe the words coming from his mouth.

"Did you forget, or forget?"

The smile died away, and the blonde was quick to shake his head in an attempt to ease his friend's concerns. "Just regular forgot," Christian assured. His memory was foggy, but the situation was more akin to walking into another room and immediately forgetting why you'd come in, rather than an amnesiac 'oh God, how did I get here?!'. Thankfully, Jun could remember for the both of them. "Oh, right!" He snapped his fingers and gave a few bobs of the head. Cress had been the one he had been training for that too, now that he recalled. But, she was still asleep, and he didn't just want to wake her back up so that she could go toe-to-toe with some random pokemon.

Falling to his knees, Christian opened his bag to start searching through it. "Oh hey." He glanced up briefly from his search, and looked back in Jun's direction. "I meant to ask, but what do you plan on doing while I'm taking on the gym?" Back to looking in his bag, he knew it was here somewhere... "Are you going to stand on the sidelines and act as my cheerleader? Can you even watch other people battle?" These were questions that needed answering.

"Aha!" Successful in his retrieval, Christian pulled out several different disks with a bit of a flourish. His handy-dandy trainer book had talked about these things, TRs, and how they could teach pokemon new, powerful moves. Incredibly useful for training ventures like these. He squinted at the labels on each disk, then scratched his head. Now, he just needed to figure out how to use them, and who to use them on.

(Claiming electric mysterious incense stick - Mystery Dungeon Event)

StarlightSchism

User Image

⋅ BADGES  ⋮  0 / 8
      ⋅ KANTO  ⋅
      ⋅ JOHTO  ⋅
      ⋅ HOENN  ⋅
      ⋅ SINNOH  ⋅
      ⋅ UNOVA  ⋅
      ⋅ KALOS  ⋅
      ⋅ ALOLA  ⋅

⋅ BATTLES WON  ⋮  0
    ⋅ BATTLES LOST  ⋮  0
    ⋅ POKEMON CAUGHT  ⋮  05
    ⋅ OBEDIENCE  ⋮  lvl 20

User Image

ATTACKS:
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Aromatherapy - Heals all status problems of the user and the user's team
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sky Attack - 140: Charges on first turn, strikes the next turn; 4/10 Chance of causing target to flinch, 1/10 chance to critically hit
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Magical Leaf - 60: unaffected by changes to accuracy stat and evasion stat

User Image User Image 240/240 HP | Status: None | 06/21 EXP | Next Move;

User Image

L E V E L: 09
    ATTACKS:

User Image User Image 66/90 HP | Status: None | 17/19 EXP | Next Move; lvl. 13 - Bite

User Image

ABILITY: Battle Armor: Prevents critical hits and reduces damage from physical attacks by 1/10 of the total damage
    ATTACKS:
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Withdraw - Raises user's physical defense one stage
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Disarming Voice - 40: Ignores accuracy & evasiveness

User Image User Image 50/50 HP | Status: None | 12/15 EXP | Next Move; lvl. 13 - Bite

ABILITY: Air Lock: All weather effects are nulled while this Pokémon is on the field
    ATTACKS:
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Twister - 40: 3/10 chance to flinch. Hits pokemon in the air during semi-invulnerable stage of an attack for double damage
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Scary Face - Lowers target's speed one stage

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 50/50 HP | Status: None | 12/15 EXP | Next Move; lvl. 15 - Ancient Power

ABILITY: When this Pokémon becomes poisoned, paralyzed or burned, so does the opponent. However Fire Type Pokémon and those with Water Veil cannot be Burned. Poison & Steel Type Pokémon and those with Immunity cannot be Poisoned and those with the Limber Ability cannot be Paralyzed
    ATTACKS:
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Leer: Lowers target's physical defense one stage
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Peck - 35
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Night Shade - Inflicts damage equal to user's level. Type Effectiveness Not Included
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lucky Chant - Damage done to user is reduced by 30 for 5 rounds. Prevents Critical Hits

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 150/1500 HP | Status: None | 08/15 EXP | Next Move; lvl. 20 - Ominous Wind

User Image

⋅ Special Items
    - Pokedex
    - Balm Mushroom
    - VS Seeker
    - Mysterious Incense Stick - Electric

⋅ Poké Balls
    - Pokeball x∞
    - GS Ball x2
    - Event pokeball

⋅ Medicine
    - Potion x∞
    - Super Potion x5
    - Rare Candy x6

⋅ Berries
    -

⋅ Battle Items
    -

⋅ Hold Items
    - Eviolite (Unclaimed)

- Pixie Plate
    - Splash Plate

⋅ TMs / HMs
    - TMO2 Dragon Claw
    - TM14 Blizzard
    - TM53 Energy Ball
    - TM80 Rock Slide
    - TM99 Dazzling Gleam

⋅ Personal Items

KipsterHipster
Crew

Omnipresent Regular

7,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

StarlightSchism

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2020 6:46 pm
User Image

User Image
        "Maybe it'll come back over time. Until then, I guess I'll just focus on being Christian, the guy following you around."

That... Yeah, Jun could live with that. The second thing brought a weird dual feeling, half positive but half almost worried. He hadn't thought about it before, because he hadn't had the time, or maybe it hadn't mattered so much when they first met. But what if Christian got his memories back and just...wasn't Christian anymore? Jun stared at him for a few moments. Haa... yeah right. He couldn't even imagine Christian not being so Christian-y.

"And here I just thought you were being altruistic. I should've known that with my dashing good looks there'd be ulterior motives," Even he couldn't help smiling back, when Christian's grin pulled up. He did manage to keep his voice matte-of-fact when he answered, "Darn, you figured out I'm just keeping you around for your looks. Well, that and Chickpea," he added. The chikorita provided a valuable service as Dune's buddy.

Speaking of what Christian was doing, though, Jun realized he had to figure out what he was doing. At least while Christian got ready for the gym. He fingered the pokeballs at his belt, thinking. He could try to get that articuno, Snowball, cooperating. Or train Ziz a bit more. "Yeah, I'll watch your battle, kiddo," he joked. There were seats at the gym when he battled there, so he was pretty sure it was allowed. "Don't think I can give you advice though." He decided to not tease Christian about that 'Can you even watch other people battle?' question.

Seeing Christian taking out some TMs prompted Jun to pull out his pokedex to check Snowball (and Lugia's) available moves. And holy s**t is this actually their move pool. These things were monsters. I guess they are legendary pokemon. Oh, and now he remembered that little bird he picked up, Glyffin. It looked a lot closer to a normal wild pokemon in power.

"So, you going to train more before taking on the gym?"

Pokemon

Cricket [♀]| Lv. 2o

Holly [♀]| Lv. 18

Ziz [♀]| Lv. 12

Lugia [♀]| Lv. 26

Snowball [♂]| Lv. 26

Inactive Team

Glyffin [♂]| Lv. o5

Bag

Pokeballs
        PokeBall ∞ // GS Ball o6

Medicine

Berries

TRs/TMs/HMs
        TMs || Infestation
        HMs || Rock Smash

Key Items
        RageCandyBar // Odd Incense (Ghost) // Heart Scale // Rare Candy o8 // Balm Mushroom // Vs. Seeker // Dowsing Machine

Badges
        Zephyr Badge

Bumps

Encounter xx | 144
        Trainer Battle 15 | 152
        Crystal Shard 5o | 17

Ledian "Lady" | 31/23
        Cricket | 3o/11
        Holly | 28/o1
        Ziz | 23/oo
        Lugia | 15/13
        Snowball | 15/13
        KipsterHipster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2020 8:03 pm
User ImageUser Image
               03/3 MOVEMENT       122/15 NPC       102/5 PKMN       07/10 HRT Scale
    "Darn, you figured out I'm just keeping you around for your looks. Well, that and Chickpea."

At the mention of his name, the Chikorita lifted his head just above Dune's pillow-y wings to give a halfhearted chirp of greeting, then he was down once more. Still on the ground, Christian could only nod solemnly. "I can't even blame you for that. I'd keep me around for Chickpea too." He was quickly becoming a great partner, which was saying something considering how he'd only had him for roughly a day now. But man, it sure felt like a life time ago. "Question though, am I here so that you have something easy on the eyes to look at? Or, to make you look even better, in comparison?" he inquired.

Though it didn't show, knowing that Jun would watch his battle provided him with some semblance of comfort. If he got stage fright, or whatever, he could look out to find a familiar face, though he wasn't sure if one could even get stage fright when battling. Whatever the case, Jun's presence would be welcomed. "Aw, man, really? I can't even nudge you for some 'helpful hints'?" aka, cheating.

TRs removed and out in the open, and names memorized (for all of three seconds), Christian took a page from Jun's book and removed his own pokedex. He didn't get far, however, as a bit of close proximity shuffling caused him to put the electronic down. Nose inching towards his bag, a tan fox crept closer still until it realized it was being watched. "Ohhh yeah, you were in that dream too." Cress had mentioned that it, and the bird, had been nearby when Rayplaza had knocked them out, talking to Chickpea. The fox straightened up, swishing tail picking up dirt, before gekkering out a greeting. Christian grinned. "I kinda already... caught your friend, wanna go ahead and join?" Another gekker, which didn't sound like a no to him!

A quick retrieval of a pokeball and a gentle, albeit firm, press to the fox's pokemon and Christian had officially caught another pokemon; this trainer thing was pretty easy, wasn't it? He stood to his feet, and made note of how the fox was quick to release itself with the briefest of glances.

"So, you going to train more before taking on the gym?"

"Yeah, why not? Cress didn't really get too far before we had to stop," Christian replied, then turned his full attention to the fox. "Guess I'll let you have a run at it, Leek." The name came suddenly, and out of nowhere, but once out in the open, he found that he rather liked it. The newly dubbed 'Leek' seemed to as well, at least enough not to raise any objections. "We don't have to stay here to train though, if you don't want," Christian offered. "If you're tired of ruins, we can get a change in scenery."

(Switched Leek's pokeball out to GS ball)

StarlightSchism

User Image

⋅ BADGES  ⋮  0 / 8
      ⋅ KANTO  ⋅
      ⋅ JOHTO  ⋅
      ⋅ HOENN  ⋅
      ⋅ SINNOH  ⋅
      ⋅ UNOVA  ⋅
      ⋅ KALOS  ⋅
      ⋅ ALOLA  ⋅

⋅ BATTLES WON  ⋮  0
    ⋅ BATTLES LOST  ⋮  0
    ⋅ POKEMON CAUGHT  ⋮  05
    ⋅ OBEDIENCE  ⋮  lvl 20

User Image

ATTACKS:

User Image User Image 240/240 HP | Status: None | 07/21 EXP | Next Move;

User Image

ATTACKS:

User Image User Image 66/90 HP | Status: None | 18/19 EXP | Next Move; lvl. 13 - Bite

User Image

ATTACKS:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image 50/50 HP | Status: None | 13/15 EXP | Next Move; lvl. 13 - Bite

ATTACKS:

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 50/50 HP | Status: None | 13/15 EXP | Next Move; lvl. 15 - Ancient Power

ATTACKS:

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 150/1500 HP | Status: None | 09/15 EXP | Next Move; lvl. 20 - Ominous Wind

User Image

⋅ Special Items
    - Pokedex
    - Balm Mushroom
    - VS Seeker

⋅ Poké Balls
    - Pokeball x∞
    - GS Ball
    - Event pokeball

⋅ Medicine
    - Potion x∞
    - Super Potion x5
    - Rare Candy x6

⋅ Berries
    -

⋅ Battle Items
    -

⋅ Hold Items
    - Eviolite (Unclaimed)

- Pixie Plate
    - Splash Plate

⋅ TMs / HMs
    - TMO2 Dragon Claw
    - TM14 Blizzard
    - TM53 Energy Ball
    - TM80 Rock Slide
    - TM99 Dazzling Gleam

⋅ Personal Items

KipsterHipster
Crew

Omnipresent Regular

7,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

StarlightSchism

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:32 pm
User Image

User Image

"Question though, am I here so that you have something easy on the eyes to look at? Or, to make you look even better, in comparison?"

"Well, the last guy I was with was paying me to follow him around. So call it a change of pace." Of course back then he'd been a bodyguard, but the parallels were still amusing. Jun found himself again wondering if Takumi was doing alright. The kid had seemed pretty out of sorts, with that eye injury, and he wasn't sure if the Kohails was a safe place to return to anymore. s**t. He really hoped he didn't ******** up, leaving earlier. Before, it made sense- he'd been attacked a couple times by Team Rocket after he split up, so traveling with someone else wasn't safe for them. But now, with his current team? He felt confident. Enough to bring Christian along and feel good about being able to protect him. Guess if I ever see the kid again, I'll make sure he's alright.

"Aw, man, really? I can't even nudge you for some 'helpful hints'?"

Jun came back out of the unexpected introspection. He was pretty sure Christian asked him something while he was zoned out. He was also pretty sure that he could get away with 'answering' by leveling Christian with a deadpan look. When Christian named his new fox, though, Jun couldn't help a muffled snort. "You really do like food, don't you?" He mentally went over the names of his own pokemon, wondering if he'd subconsciously named them all after food or something.

More than half of them had named themselves, hadn't they? Why did he get the feeling that his pokemon had caught him instead of the other way around.

"We could stick around a bit longer. I've got that glyffin to train, unless you want to start heading back to town."

[ Just remembered that Glyffin needs some ruins posts to evolve, so if you don't mind sticking around a bit? i'm not in a rush to evolve it though so I'm fine leaving, too ]

Pokemon

Cricket [♀]| Lv. 2o

Holly [♀]| Lv. 18

Ziz [♀]| Lv. 12

Lugia [♀]| Lv. 26

Snowball [♂]| Lv. 26

Inactive Team

Glyffin [♂]| Lv. o5

Bag

Pokeballs
        PokeBall ∞ // GS Ball o6

Medicine

Berries

TRs/TMs/HMs
        TMs || Infestation
        HMs || Rock Smash

Key Items

Badges
        Zephyr Badge

Bumps

Encounter xx | 145
        Trainer Battle 15 | 153
        Crystal Shard 5o | 18

Ledian "Lady" | 31/24
        Cricket | 3o/12
        Holly | 28/o2
        Ziz | 23/o1
        Lugia | 15/14
        Snowball | 15/14
        KipsterHipster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2020 10:33 pm
User ImageUser Image
             ■ alph ruins: outside       ■ jun     ■ curious     ■ OOB User ImageUser Image

■ 03/3 MOVEMENT      ■ 123/15 NPC     ■ 103/5 PKMN     ■ 08/10 HRT Scale

"Hm." Christian rubbed his chin — the go-to contemplative move for every smart person— at that revelation. "Is this like a weird... in-person chain mail thing?" It was the first thought to come to mind and, subsequently, the first question out of his mouth. "Whenever we part, am I supposed to pay the next guy I meet to follow me around?" Hm. Although eager to hear Jun's response, Christian couldn't help but allow his mind to wander after hearing his own question. 'Whenever we part', how long was that going to be exactly? Until he regained his memory, or until Jun grew tired of him? Or vice versa? What was the average amount of time two people traveling together spent? His eyebrows had started to furrow by the time the blonde came upon the beautiful revelation that... all that didn't matter. It was a future problem to deal with.

And whether that future was as close as three days from now, or as distant as three years. It was an issue that didn't need to this level of consideration put into it.

Content with this, Christian relaxed back and shot Jun a lazy grin at the deadpan look he gave him; as to be expected from both of them. "Alright, alright," he spoke, but with an exaggerated tone to show what a big deal this was. "I guess I can figure it out by myself." It'd be good practice for him. "You really do like food, don't you?" To that, Christian gave a firm nod. "What's not to like about it? It literally gives you life. Plus, food's the best. I dare you to try and name one thing that's better than food."

Any conversation on food was certainly enrapturing, but even that wasn't enough of a distraction to ignore the very obvious wiggling Leek was doing towards the TRs he still held. Christian paused, just long enough to glance at the fox, before he extended his hand out to give him a closer look. What was the harm in that?

Issss what he should have considered before allowing the pokemon easier access. With a curious huff, Leek poked his nose against the disc colored a lighter pink, then watched in confusion, and then horror, as the color immediately began to drain and the disc shattered. Immediately his head had sunken back into the safety of his collar, and he'd hastily backed up. "Huh." From the newly created gap between TRs 3 and 4, Christian stared at the debris left behind, before he slooowly brought his gaze up to Leek. "It's alright," he assured, after several seconds of silence had passed, and yet he made it a point of returning the rest of his TRs to his bag. While doing so, his hand brushed against a smooth, cool object, and he carefully pulled it out.

"We could stick around a bit longer. I've got that glyffin to train, unless you want to start heading back to town."

Nah, I don't mind staying out here. The weather's nice," Christian answered, distractedly, as he stared at the small pot now in his hand. He lifted the lid, exposing a small chamber of wax and an unused wick, and while he couldn't place the scent, immediately the hair atop his head began to frizz up. Not recognizing the item (big surprise there) he turned to their local 'expert'. Seeking out his knowledge would, probably, be faster than scouring the book.

"Hey." He rose the pot up to eye level. "Do you know what this is?"

(Taught Leek Dazzling Gleam)

StarlightSchism
    Nope! Don't mind at all~

User Image

⋅ BADGES  ⋮  0 / 8
      ⋅ KANTO  ⋅
      ⋅ JOHTO  ⋅
      ⋅ HOENN  ⋅
      ⋅ SINNOH  ⋅
      ⋅ UNOVA  ⋅
      ⋅ KALOS  ⋅
      ⋅ ALOLA  ⋅

⋅ BATTLES WON  ⋮  0
    ⋅ BATTLES LOST  ⋮  0
    ⋅ POKEMON CAUGHT  ⋮  05
    ⋅ OBEDIENCE  ⋮  lvl 20

User Image

ATTACKS:

User Image User Image 240/240 HP | Status: None | 08/21 EXP | Next Move;

User Image

ATTACKS:

User Image User Image 66/90 HP | Status: None | 19/19 EXP | Next Move; lvl. 13 - Bite

User Image

ATTACKS:
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Dazzling Gleam - 80

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image 50/50 HP | Status: None | 14/15 EXP | Next Move; lvl. 13 - Bite

ATTACKS:

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 50/50 HP | Status: None | 14/15 EXP | Next Move; lvl. 15 - Ancient Power

ATTACKS:

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 150/1500 HP | Status: None | 10/15 EXP | Next Move; lvl. 20 - Ominous Wind

User Image

⋅ Special Items
    - Pokedex
    - Balm Mushroom
    - VS Seeker

⋅ Poké Balls
    - Pokeball x∞
    - GS Ball
    - Event pokeball

⋅ Medicine
    - Potion x∞
    - Super Potion x5
    - Rare Candy x6

⋅ Berries
    -

⋅ Battle Items
    -

⋅ Hold Items
    - Eviolite (Unclaimed)

- Pixie Plate
    - Splash Plate

⋅ TMs / TRs / HMs
    - TR Dragon Claw
    - TR Blizzard
    - TR Energy Ball
    - TR Rock Slide

⋅ Personal Items

KipsterHipster
Crew

Omnipresent Regular

7,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

StarlightSchism

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2020 8:16 pm
User Image

User Image
        Christian was asking about paying being to follow you around being a thing, and thought Jun was pretty sure they were both still joking, Christian was doing a good job of sounding genuinely curious. "Not unless you want to. Don't want to give someone the wrong idea," Jun said dryly. It would be amusing to put "professional escort" on his resume and have it actually be somewhat accurate.

"I can help you with training, if you need it," he added, not wanting to be wholly unhelpful when it came to Christian's gym battle. "But there's value in going in without expectations, and if the only penalty for failure is having to try again, it's worth it." And if a time comes where failure means something worse than that, it was best to have as much experience as possible to succeed.

Speaking of experience, Jun finally brought his glyffin back out for some training. The feathered kid blinked its eyes owlishly in the sunlight, and chirruped as it looked around. "Hey there. Since you're going to be coming with me, want to show me what you can do?" Jun reached out, grabbed the glyffin by the scruff of the neck, and twisted it to face him.

"Glyfoo," he mumbled, distracted. And the second Jun's hands were off him, he was tottering over to Christian's gekkit Leek. [ Ooh what's that stuff you've got around your neck? It's so weird. ] Without asking, he reached out to touch the bamboo collar.

Jun paused from trying to reign his bird in when Christian asked him a question. The little pot of incense he held up was familiar. "That looks like an incense." He reached out, tilting the pot so he could get a look at it. "A stick, not a pot, too. If you light it, it attracts pokemon to you. Whatever type the incense is." He didn't recognize exactly which Christian had, but he pulled out his own incense sticks to compare. He'd stolen them from Team Rocket, having heard they would be used to lure in and capture rare pokemon. Until now, he hadn't really had a use for them. But if they were going to be hanging around and training, this might be a good time to light them up.

[ Cracking Jun's Incense (Ghost). Also put Glyffin in a GS ball and gave Ziz an Exp.Share. Also used Heart Scale to teach Glyffin earth power ]

Incense Battle
        Glyffin lvl 5 vs. Litwick lvl 1o

Litwick uses Ember (No Burn) : 40 dmg [Glyffin 1o/5o]
        Glyffin used Earth Power = 90 x 2 = 180 dmg [Litwick o/1oo hp]

Pokemon

Cricket [♀]| Lv. 2o

Holly [♀]| Lv. 18

Ziz [♀]| Lv. 12
        Nature | impish | Ability | merciless | Held item | Exp. Share

Lugia [♀]| Lv. 27

Snowball [♂]| Lv. 27

Glyffin [♂]| Lv. o5
        Nature | lonely | Ability | serene grace | Pokeball | GS Ball Held item | lum berry
        Attacks | Peck (35) Confusion (50) (4/10 conf) Earth Power (90) (1/2 op.sp.def.d)

Inactive Team

Ledian "Lady" [♀]| Lv. 46 (31/25)

Bag

Pokeballs
        PokeBall ∞ // GS Ball o5

Medicine

Berries
        Haban // Cheri // Cople // Roseli // Tomato // Lum 14 // Custap o3 // Jacoba o3

TRs/TMs/HMs
        TMs || Infestation
        HMs || Rock Smash

Key Items
        Lucarionite // Lucky Egg o2 // King's Rock // Icium-Z // Flying Gem o3 // stone plate // Choice Band // Choice Specs // Exp. Share
        RageCandyBar // Heart Scale // Rare Candy o8 // Balm Mushroom // Vs. Seeker // Dowsing Machine

Badges
        Zephyr Badge

Bumps

Encounter xx | 146
        Trainer Battle 15 | 154
        Crystal Shard 5o | 19

Cricket | 3o/13
        Holly | 28/o3
        Ziz | 23/o6 (Exp. Share)
        Lugia | 16/oo
        Snowball | 16/oo
        Glyffin | 15/12 (Ruins 1o/o1)

Ghost incense | 5o/o1
        KipsterHipster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2020 7:18 pm
User ImageUser Image
             ■ alph ruins: outside       ■ jun     ■ curious     ■ OOB User ImageUser Image

■ 03/3 MOVEMENT      ■ 124/15 NPC     ■ 104/5 PKMN     ■ 09/10 HRT Scale     ■ 01/50 ELE incense

With a 'hm', Christian considered Jun's advice. Paying someone to follow you around could potentially lead to some miscommunications, and subsequent dialing of the police, and no one wanted that. "Nah, I think I'll just let it end with you," he eventually decided. "Tell me about this guy though, the one that was paying you," he inquired, realizing at the same time that he knew very little about Jun, or his past. Huh, that made him out to be some kind of bad friend, didn't it?

"I can help you with training, if you need it."

With a thumbs up and an appreciative smile, Christian gratefully accepted Jun's offer, which was only further proof that Jun was a great friend. "You don't have to hold my hand through everything — unless you want to — but, I won't turn down any tips you might have for general training." He could go into the actual battle with little expectations, just like Jun suggested, and then everything going forward would be on a trial-and-error basis. "Just promise me you won't abandon me if I fail, like, fifteen times."

Leek, still a tad embarrassed from breaking property, still had his head tucked away into his collar when a strange bird approached. As (semi) ashamed as he was, he couldn't resist trying to surprise the new guy. Tail quivering with excitement, he waited until he felt hands (or claws?) on his collar, before popping his head out. "S'MY BAMBOO!" he shouted, then gleefully hopped about.

"Huh. You can use, what's essentially, candles to attract pokemon?" That was actually pretty cool. Taking his stick back, Christian dumped the pot over and, sure enough, watched as a cylindrical tube of wax slid out and fell to the ground. After a bit of dusting, he picked it up to inspect, taking note of its pale yellow appearance, before bringing it closer to cross over Jun's. "Wanna make it a competition? See whose stick attracts the most pokemon?"

(Lighting Electric mysterious incense stick)

Electric Incense Encounter

A wild Morpeko appeared! (lv. 10 | Hunger Switch | Tail Whip, Thunder Shock, Leer, Power Trip)

Christian sent out Leek the Gekkit (50/50)!

Turn O1
    Morpeko used Leer! Leek's ph. defense fell a stage!

Leek used Dazzling Gleam! It's super effective!
    80 x 2 = 160 | 100 - 160 = 0
    Morpeko fainted!

Leek earned (7 x 1.5) 11 exp!

StarlightSchism

User Image

⋅ BADGES  ⋮  0 / 8
      ⋅ KANTO  ⋅
      ⋅ JOHTO  ⋅
      ⋅ HOENN  ⋅
      ⋅ SINNOH  ⋅
      ⋅ UNOVA  ⋅
      ⋅ KALOS  ⋅
      ⋅ ALOLA  ⋅

⋅ BATTLES WON  ⋮  0
    ⋅ BATTLES LOST  ⋮  0
    ⋅ POKEMON CAUGHT  ⋮  05
    ⋅ OBEDIENCE  ⋮  lvl 20

User Image

ATTACKS:

User Image User Image 240/240 HP | Status: None | 09/21 EXP | Next Move;

User Image

L E V E L: 10
    ATTACKS:

User Image User Image 66/100 HP | Status: None | 01/20 EXP | Next Move; lvl. 13 - Bite

User Image

ATTACKS:
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Dazzling Gleam - 80

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image 50/50 HP | Status: None | 15/15 EXP | Next Move; lvl. 13 - Bite

ATTACKS:

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 50/50 HP | Status: None | 15/15 EXP | Next Move; lvl. 15 - Ancient Power

ATTACKS:

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 150/1500 HP | Status: None | 11/15 EXP | Next Move; lvl. 20 - Ominous Wind

User Image

⋅ Special Items
    - Pokedex
    - Balm Mushroom
    - VS Seeker

⋅ Poké Balls
    - Pokeball x∞
    - GS Ball
    - Event pokeball

⋅ Medicine
    - Potion x∞
    - Super Potion x5
    - Rare Candy x6

⋅ Berries
    -

⋅ Battle Items
    -

⋅ Hold Items
    - Eviolite (Unclaimed)

- Pixie Plate
    - Splash Plate

⋅ TMs / TRs / HMs
    - TR Dragon Claw
    - TR Blizzard
    - TR Energy Ball
    - TR Rock Slide

⋅ Personal Items

KipsterHipster
Crew

Omnipresent Regular

7,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

StarlightSchism

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:28 am
User Image

User Image
        "Nah, I think I'll just let it end with you," Christian said.

"How responsible," Jun replied, keeping his sarcasm ambiguous for the humor of it. Nothing wrong with stopping before you're the one of the other end of the pay stub. Or the free lunch.

He hesitated when Christian asked about Takumi He was so used to guarding information about his past from his 'coworkers'. There wasn't really harm in telling him though, was there? "He was paying me to be his bodyguard," he stated. He might have left it at that, but as soon as he started talking he realized he wanted to share more. "He was just a kid, but I grew up with his family. Don't really know what happened, but he ran away." He frowned, thinking of that eye wound Takumi had refused to let Jun look at. Had the Kohails really done that to him? He inwardly cursed; he'd been so distracted by his own issues with Team Rocket that he'd hardly asked any questions when he had the chance. "It was bad, whatever it was." He felt guilty about being such a shitty bodyguard when it came down to it. But he was pretty sure the kid would've tried to run away with or without Jun, so at least he'd gotten him on a boat to the tourist-friendly land of Alola and far away from Team Rocket.

Now that he thought about it, should he go to Ecruteak City, where the Kohails had their estate? Or should he stop in Goldenrod, get on a boat, and get far away from here? He'd been determined to stay in Johto to find out about his parents, but after so long in Team Rocket without learning anything new, maybe it was time to try somewhere else.

That decision was a ways away, though. Right now, he was helping Christian with his first gym battle.

"Just promise me you won't abandon me if I fail, like, fifteen times."

Jun, who had just been thinking about how he'd reneged on his deal with Takumi and left him behind, nearly choked. It was inappropriate to find that funny, right? Right. "Wouldn't dream of it." I'm going to hell.

Glyffin curled his rocky claws against the weirdly supple wood, a rocky warble of delight rumbling in his throat. "S'MY BAMBOO!" [ "JEEPERS!" ] Glyffin fell flat on his tailfeathers, eyes wide like an owl's. [ "What- you- you were in there!? That's so cool! You're very cool!" ] He scrambled to his feet and immediately tried to shove his face close enough to peer inside the collar. [ "What's bamboo? I've never heard of bamboo before." ]

Jun, half keeping an eye on Glyffin to make sure it didn't steal that fox's collar and run off with it, flicked out his own stick of incense. "Sure," he said, tapping his to Christian's. "Loser buys dinner?" he joked, curious to see Christian's reaction.

Incense Battle
        Glyffin lvl 5 vs. Litwick lvl 1o

Litwick uses Ember (No Burn) : 40 dmg [Glyffin 1o/5o]
        Glyffin used Earth Power = 90 x 2 = 180 dmg [Litwick o/1oo hp]

Pokemon

Cricket [♀]| Lv. 2o

Holly [♀]| Lv. 18

Ziz [♀]| Lv. 12
        Nature | impish | Ability | merciless | Held item | Exp. Share

Lugia [♀]| Lv. 27

Snowball [♂]| Lv. 27

Glyffin [♂]| Lv. o6
        Nature | lonely | Ability | serene grace | Pokeball | GS Ball Held item | lum berry
        Attacks | Peck (35) Confusion (50) (4/10 conf) Earth Power (90) (1/2 op.sp.def.d)

Inactive Team

Ledian "Lady" [♀]| Lv. 46 (31/25)

Bag

Pokeballs
        PokeBall ∞ // GS Ball o5

Medicine

Berries
        Haban // Cheri // Cople // Roseli // Tomato // Lum 14 // Custap o3 // Jacoba o3

TRs/TMs/HMs
        TMs || Infestation
        HMs || Rock Smash

Key Items
        Lucarionite // Lucky Egg o2 // King's Rock // Icium-Z // Flying Gem o3 // stone plate // Choice Band // Choice Specs // Exp. Share
        RageCandyBar // Heart Scale // Rare Candy o8 // Balm Mushroom // Vs. Seeker // Dowsing Machine

Badges
        Zephyr Badge

Bumps

Encounter xx | 147
        Trainer Battle 15 | 155
        Crystal Shard 5o | 2o

Cricket | 3o/14
        Holly | 28/o4
        Ziz | 23/11 (Exp. Share)
        Lugia | 16/o1