Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Pairings
| Araucana's Pairs & Plots | Open! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Araucana
Crew

Spooky Nymph

12,375 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Squash Smasher 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:36 pm
Dizzy_Kat

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Throwbacks?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'd be down for either of these!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Throwbacks?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:45 pm
Araucana

I'd be down for either of these!

Throwbacks?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm really in for this set up. Looove the idea of his scars with her colors and Bring in the Night's flowing mane. Swirls and skulls and starry skies and all the love there. Seeing it all together yessss.  

Dizzy_Kat

Hardcore Bibliophile

19,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500

Araucana
Crew

Spooky Nymph

12,375 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Squash Smasher 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:02 am
Dizzy_Kat
I'm really in for this set up. Looove the idea of his scars with her colors and Bring in the Night's flowing mane. Swirls and skulls and starry skies and all the love there. Seeing it all together yessss.

They are lovely yushh! Feel free to chuck them into the CC whenever you like! whee Though be aware Stars won't be a good mum haha, check front page for her "as a mother" details. XD  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:16 pm
Araucana

Clear as Day & Painful Truth | Life even in Death (Breeding Roleplay)

Were you ready to come back to RPing yet, or are you still taking a break? >v< Just checking up since a remembered this RP while doing another! XD  

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Araucana
Crew

Spooky Nymph

12,375 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Squash Smasher 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:27 pm
Chrystali
Araucana

Clear as Day & Painful Truth | Life even in Death (Breeding Roleplay)

Were you ready to come back to RPing yet, or are you still taking a break? >v< Just checking up since a remembered this RP while doing another! XD

I... I... Yes. ;3;
I've actually, well, I feel like we set the bar pretty high and I've been struggling to meet the same standard of writing.
Each time I've gone back to reply I intimidate myself pfft OTL my bad!
I really do want to continue it, sorry for the super extreme hold up!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:56 am
Araucana
I... I... Yes. ;3;
I've actually, well, I feel like we set the bar pretty high and I've been struggling to meet the same standard of writing.
Each time I've gone back to reply I intimidate myself pfft OTL my bad!
I really do want to continue it, sorry for the super extreme hold up!

PFFT, honey, no we're just having fun! QvQ It's not a professional venture or some expectation, it's just a good time! I'm really enjoying it so please don't worry about a bar or a word length or any of that. You can reply with a sentence, and as long as it continues their interaction, I am very happy.

On the same note, take your time. If it's not fun, it's not worth doing! I'll be here. :'3  

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Araucana
Crew

Spooky Nymph

12,375 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Squash Smasher 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:27 pm
Babs who haven't made it to the thread just yet:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
A Whim's Mercy. She is easy to fling! Personality here.
Not yet on mato.pe but certed. Parents: Left Wanting & Broken Silence.

Chills. Unnerving for no apparent reason, hair raising. She's fairly quiet and solitary but if your kin can get past that and wants to get to know her, she'd be happy for company.
Not yet on mato.pe but certed. First gen.

Olden. Male. Not too sure about him yet, but he'll probably be a gentle, wistful sort.
Name's not even approved yet but I didn't want to leave him out. <3 First gen.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:00 am
Hey guys! I'd like to enter these pairs in my CC this month, is this okay? <3

hybridic
Owner Usernames: Araucana & hybridic
Your Kin: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Other person's Kin: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Growing or Adult Only? Adult
Edited or Unedited? Edited
RP logs? If yes, what gender for this baby? Nope!
Legendary blessing? Will get one if chosen.
Newbie sack? -x-cin-cin-x-
Throwback info: Dreamflower.
Additional Notes: <3

Cynnybun
Hey dear! I was wondering if you might be okay with no throwbacks for this pair? I worry that with so many various colours and patterns, we might not get the full effect of just how perfect they are one on one. What do you think? Their children of course will have access to all Vow's throwbacks for their own eventual children so you'd still have a chance to get in on those genes. c:

Owner Usernames: Araucana & Cynnybun
Other person's Kin: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Throwback info: None.

Aric Val
Owner Usernames: Araucana & Aric Val
Newbie sack? SilverLutz
Throwback info: Watch the Skies, Lost & Weirdwood.

Tiarana
Owner Usernames: Araucana & Tiarana
Newbie sack? Kaluna Skunk
Throwback info: Fall to Pieces.

The Cake Mage of Sheep
Owner Usernames: Araucana & The Cake Mage of Sheep
Newbie sack? SilverLutz
Throwback info: Watch the Skies & Swamp Song.

Araucana
Crew

Spooky Nymph

12,375 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Squash Smasher 50

Aric Val

Mega Cub

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:59 am
Absolutely, Arau! smile
/off track but your kios are so pretty ahsgdfdg  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:28 am
I think that's a great idea! They look so nice on their own, so I'm totally fine with that. * v *  

Cynnybun

Anxious Kitten

Tiarana

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:09 am
Araucana

go right ahead biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:08 pm
Aric Val
Absolutely, Arau! smile
/off track but your kios are so pretty ahsgdfdg
The kio life is the life for meeee emotion_kirakira
Speaking of which, did you see my quote from the previous page?
Quote:
Hi there Aric! I'm aware Gembound isn't into ladies but should you ever like to breed him and be interested in Mare In The Moon, I would be very interested in plotting something out. c:

Otherwise, if you're interested, I'm looking for someone to lifemate with her (monogamous from her side, but doesn't have to be for her partner) that still looks like a stunning match but will also match up with her reserved, noble princess like persona. I was wondering if Deepest Desire might suite? Other than one of prior fling/arrangement for children with Lolli's Last Breath and possibly Gembound if you're interested is a surrogate plot, the plan is to only pair her with her lifemate.

Also if you have any other pairing ideas with my kios, one can never have too many pairing ideas. *o*

Cynnybun
I think that's a great idea! They look so nice on their own, so I'm totally fine with that. * v *
Yay! Awesome! I will put them up~

Tiarana
go right ahead biggrin
Will do! <33  

Araucana
Crew

Spooky Nymph

12,375 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Squash Smasher 50

Aric Val

Mega Cub

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:00 pm
AHH SORRY. I feel like I saw that post before but totally blacked out.....
UGH I love her so much! I'm not really sure for Gembound, really, I gotta get through some plot points with him that I haven't 100% figured out so I can't say with them. I do think they'd interact very well with each other though, might be a good rp if you'd like or something to be planned! But breedwise I'm really not sure at this moment, so sorry for that ; ;

Deepest Desire though much more free, he won't really breed so much, he's quite dear to me but I would be willing to see what can happen with them! He's not very gentle, exactly, but very giving, if not, a little forceful in personality.
Sorry if everything I just typed turns out convoluted lmfao hsjkghdjg Still need to think of things and I didn't want to leave you hanging too long T__T I DO agree they pair visually stunning with her though uff.
butiloveyourkiosomuchsobiswear.......  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:38 pm
Aric Val
AHH SORRY. I feel like I saw that post before but totally blacked out.....
UGH I love her so much! I'm not really sure for Gembound, really, I gotta get through some plot points with him that I haven't 100% figured out so I can't say with them. I do think they'd interact very well with each other though, might be a good rp if you'd like or something to be planned! But breedwise I'm really not sure at this moment, so sorry for that ; ;

Deepest Desire though much more free, he won't really breed so much, he's quite dear to me but I would be willing to see what can happen with them! He's not very gentle, exactly, but very giving, if not, a little forceful in personality.
Sorry if everything I just typed turns out convoluted lmfao hsjkghdjg Still need to think of things and I didn't want to leave you hanging too long T__T I DO agree they pair visually stunning with her though uff.
butiloveyourkiosomuchsobiswear.......

Ahh no is totally fine! <33 I am in no rush, is totally fine, this was all I was after! To gauge whether or not you'd be interested in seeing how things would go, in both cases I too would prefer to RP them out, just to see if it all just fits.

Upon reading Gembound's journal entry I'd also thought they'd be compatible to be friends, neither are the buddy-buddy types, but a kind of mutual respect and appreciation type friendship. When the time comes, perhaps after a meet & greet RP where we signal the start of their knowing each other, they could in another RP discuss surrogacy if it feels right. Otherwise, I think they'd be worth while friends anyway. c:

But this can all happen when ever, even if Mare has settled into a lifemate plot say with Deepest Desire, she'd probably still agree help Gem procreate and become a father if he desired it, she would see it as a worth while endeavour. She'd definitely talk it over with all parties before, so if it was Deepest Desire it wouldn't be an outright betrayal or breach of their trust. Though that isn't to say there couldn't be some drama. :b

I could see Mare being with Deepest Desire, she is a strong sort herself, kind of like those admired upper classmates in anime. It actually makes a lot of sense for her to be drawn to someone with a lot of passion, as one of the main cons of her personality is that with her actions being very controlled and considered, she finds it difficult to express herself freely. Someone that could challenge her and bring that out in her would be a good match I think.  

Araucana
Crew

Spooky Nymph

12,375 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Squash Smasher 50

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 5:07 pm
Araucana
Hey guys! I'd like to enter these pairs in my CC this month, is this okay? <3

hybridic
Owner Usernames: Araucana & hybridic
Throwback info: Dreamflower.

Cynnybun
Hey dear! I was wondering if you might be okay with no throwbacks for this pair? I worry that with so many various colours and patterns, we might not get the full effect of just how perfect they are one on one. What do you think? Their children of course will have access to all Vow's throwbacks for their own eventual children so you'd still have a chance to get in on those genes. c:

Owner Usernames: Araucana & Cynnybun
Throwback info: None.

Aric Val
Owner Usernames: Araucana & Aric Val
Newbie sack? SilverLutz
Throwback info: Watch the Skies, Lost & Weirdwood.

Tiarana
Owner Usernames: Araucana & Tiarana
Newbie sack? Kaluna Skunk
Throwback info: Fall to Pieces.

The Cake Mage of Sheep
Owner Usernames: Araucana & The Cake Mage of Sheep
Newbie sack? SilverLutz
Throwback info: Watch the Skies & Swamp Song.
Absolutely! Harper & I got picked last month (I think) so they might not have much chance this month. I can post in December if they're not picked.  
Pairings

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff