Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
[ BOOTH ] Enchantment? Enchantment! [ closed for tickets! ] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Skye Starrfyre rolled 1 10-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-10)

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:42 pm
Quote:
For a time, nothing happens. Brenley turns his attention back
to his notebook, pen poised above its pages as he eyes a
nearby stopwatch. Just when you begin to wonder why you're
still standing here with a silver ring in your hand, you feel tiny
kushi-kushi claws clinging to your leg. You look down and are
greeted by the upturned faces of no less than thirty of the things.
You are their new overlord.

"I... Well aren't these, uh, cute little things." Tenniel swallowed, the boil feeling more than a little bit awkward as he glanced down at the quickly multiplying minipets. If they kept climbing up his legs he was going to be brought down by them. He wasn't going to make it out of here alive...

He made a startled noise as he tripped over one of them, even more taken aback by the squeak it made. As he stumbled the ring fell out of his hand, bounding back towards the boil who'd given it to him.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:54 pm
"Consider it done." It was encouraging to see the things he'd made appreciated. And Ignatius was an outgoing sort. Who better to unintentionally advertise his work?

Bren tried to keep from snorting as the boil chose the same sort of trinket again, tempering his reaction to a wider smile. He held up the flat blue rock instead. "This one was meant to mimic Screech—I believe you've met him—so that he could hear how annoying he is, but he actually seems to like it. And this one," he set the blue rock down and grabbed a tiny yellow one, "cleans dirty water. Kind of. I think I could make it strong enough to fully purify a glass of any water-based liquid, but it's not there yet."

He was so used to taking chits and handing out enchantments that he did so without thinking, dropping the bean bag into the ghoul's hand and wincing as it huffed a gust of air into his eyes. "That one... does that." Brenley didn't bother covering his book this time, spinning it so that the monster could see. "I'm taking notes on what happens when other people activate these charms. In case anything... unexpected happens." He turned his smile on Tenniel, slapping his hand over the ring to stop it from bouncing.

Seiana_ZI
indeed XD
The Semblance of Unity

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:11 pm
September 4th!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

musicaloner7
TICKET helo <3
Lady in the Golden Wood
TICKET
Seiana_ZI
TICKET
The Semblance of Unity
TICKET

THIS BOOTH IS CLOSED FOR RAFFLE TICKETS, BUT IF YOU WANT TO ROLL FOR SODA TREATS OR ITEMS, BRING IT AWN

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:47 pm
Even if Brenley did outright snort in amusement, Ignatius would have likely just laugh at himself.

Though pockets were pretty awesome.

Ignatius watched as Brenley explained the other trickets that he had, nodding at the explanations -- and naturally snickering at the idea that Screech didn't understand how annoying he was. "I think your Uglysaurus -- err, Screech," right, that was his actual name, "honestly enjoys shrieking at people. Well. Until it gets food." The elemental rubbed his neck.

At the puff of air, Ignatius' hair blew back a bit, considering that he was leaning over Brenley. "Could use that in a movie ad... For dramatic running in the wind..." This seemed to amuse Ignatius quite a bit.

Smerdle
omg this post is derp

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

Toshihiko Two rolled 1 10-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-10)

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:29 pm
Science gave Lee a lot of dark, angry, creepy crawlies.

This booth he approached with caution. He didn't like being used.

He held the vial a long time. Then, looking the booth owner in the eye, he swallowed some. He felt his face shift. It wasn't good. None of it was good. He didn't like it at all.

He needed to go home.

Smerdle
Ticket!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:34 am
"H-Hello Brenley...hope I'm not bothering you." The ghoul showed up at the boil's booth with an awkward shy wave. Seeing that there were less and less creeple around, Arynek took the chance to talk to the boil again. "Thank you for the cute shell earlier and - here's something for you." She spoke with the normal small and soft voice.

There were two things on her hands: an accessory and a bracelet, they were seen once the shadow ghoul showed the hands that were behind her back. "I think you like jewelries?" She hopefully asked, wishing she didn't make a mistake, the gemstones of it had the color resembling lake blue of his eyes and the silver part was chinese-esque. "And this - It-It was told that it was an enchanted charm from eastern places, _I-I think you might be interested in testing it? It is said that it will bless the owner, so it could be worn as an accessory......" She stumbled and elaborated what she wanted to say, with a blush of rosy red decorating her cheeks. ".....Here's my contact....if you want to find me later -" She paused at a thought, "- for-for test subjects I mean!" The blush was even more obvious as she waved her hands in panic.

Ahhhhh she really wished her meowstache was here!

Arynek hided herself with the hood, making feeble endeavour to pull down her hood that was unable to cover all her face.

Smerdle
Return with souvenirs! and this.

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
neopetsgirl91 rolled 1 10-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-10)

neopetsgirl91

Demonic Hunter

9,750 Points
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Candy Massacre 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:47 am
Shadow came across a new game booth. She walks closer and realize on closer inspection that there doesn't seem to be a game at all instead she finds a reaper reading a book. The reaper holds out a soft bag full of plastic
markers and shadow quickly grabs an item from it. It's a noisemaker. He shuts it up and shoo her from the booth, but not before handing her a prize.

Smerdle
Soda Treat Experiment SN: neopetsgirl

Smerdle
Pet Prize?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:54 am
This booth was closed for ticket grants following my last post before this one and closed entirely on September 4th at 11:59pm PST when the carnival event ended and all booths were closed by default. You posted on September 5th at 3:47am, and as much as it pains me to do so, I'm sticking to the rules. I'm sorry!  

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out