Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
[ BOOTH ] FORTUNE TELLING (please see pg 11!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Demoonica Darkmoon rolled 1 8-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-8)

Demoonica Darkmoon

Inquisitive Cat

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:03 pm
"HALLO!" The minotaur booms as Nova enters the booth. With a smile the Incubus happily taps the 'card' he wants.

Haruffe seems to be checking his cheat sheet again. With a jump that threatens to tip the tent over, the minotaur looks up at Nova bashfully. "HARUFFE FORGOT WHAT THAT CARD MEANS, BUT NEVER FEAR! HARUFFE MAKE IT MEAN SOMETHING GOOD."

It really was a sweet gesture from the big guy.

Marushii
ticket

Vashtya rolled 1 8-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-8)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:32 pm
Tarot reading? Aedan approached the booth, somewhat intrigued...

Waiting to hear what his 'fortune' would be, Aedan looked around curiously.

Quote:
Haruffe stares at the card. "MANY PEOPLE WILL WANT TO BE YOUR FRIEND!" He declares as he hands you a carnival ticket and a... delivery coupon? "THAT CANNOT BE USED NOW," he declares, gesturing to the take-out coupon, "BUT WILL BE USEFUL LATER ON. YOU WILL WANT TO HANG ONTO IT." You receive a carnival ticket and a bonus meal ticket! This meal ticket will be useful in an event later on; be sure to make a note that you have it somewhere!

Thanking the minotaur for the ticket (and the...meal ticket?) Aedan slid both into his bag before moving on.

Marushii
Ticket, please! heart

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

Grymoire

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:07 pm
Ceiliog was going to get his fortune read again but paused outside the tent when something in one of his wings felt funny. Pulling the offending appendage around he poked through the feathers, griping the whole time.

"... probably one of those stupid brats running into me, oooo it better not be a broken feather. I just molted and they're all nice and new. Oh come on I can feel the ouch where is the stupid ..."

Skye Starrfyre

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:16 pm
He stepped up behind the distracted bird boil, reaching out with a quick hand to pluck the feather that he believed him to be grouching about, holding the bent pinion out proudly as if he had just performed a trick.

"I also perform tricks for deathday and emerging parties. Tenniel." He bowed with a trace of mock flourish.

Grymoire

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100

Grymoire

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:21 pm
"Ouch! Oooh.... it was that stupid brat." He snagged the broken feather from the other and glared at it. "Children don't know how to behave around others with possibly delicate appendages. She could have ruined my wings!" He was exaggerate but wasn't likely to admit that.

"Oh, thanks ... even if you did pull that out harder than necessary."

Skye Starrfyre

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:26 pm
"From my knowledge, and I can't claim to have much of it when it comes to wings, feathers at least grow back... Right?" His brow lofted at the other boil for a moment before he glanced to his now-empty fingers, soon dropping his hand to dust it off on his pants.

"So. Fortune telling?" He changed the subject smoothly enough, rocking on his heels before taking a step towards the tent. "Looks like it takes two... Shall we?"

Grymoire

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100

Grymoire

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:32 pm
"Not usually right after I molt but yes it will grow back." He'd just have to fluff his wings to hide the spot the feather came out of until then. Which would be annoying and if only he could kick the stupid brat who'd run into his wings.

"Uh, sure." Maybe with someone else to muffle the sound it wouldn't be so loud in the tent.

Skye Starrfyre

Skye Starrfyre rolled 1 8-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-8)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:41 pm
Tenniel held the tent flap back so that the other boil could step in ahead of him, stepping forward himself only after the priss and his precious feathers had cleared the entrance. Haruffe's voice boomed as they were beckoned forward and he paused for a moment before tapping a card to turn over.

Haruffe stares at the card. "MANY PEOPLE WILL WANT TO BE YOUR FRIEND!" He declares as he hands you a carnival ticket and a... delivery coupon? "THAT CANNOT BE USED NOW," he declares, gesturing to the take-out coupon, "BUT WILL BE USEFUL LATER ON. YOU WILL WANT TO HANG ONTO IT." You receive a carnival ticket and a bonus meal ticket! This meal ticket will be useful in an event later on; be sure to make a note that you have it somewhere!

"Well of course they'll want to be my friend. Later on I'll be the only one with dinner." He smirked as he held up the voucher before tucking it into his pocket along with the carnival ticket. "Thank you, Haruffe... You're up next, Pidge."

Minis SN: kesyx

Grymoire

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
Grymoire rolled 1 8-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-8)

Grymoire

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:49 pm
He tucked his wings back as he stepped into the tent, remembering from last time how little room there was in it. He did regret not getting ear plugs as the giant's voice echoed around the tent.

".... did you just refer to me as a pigeon?" He sounded horribly offended by that. How could he think he had anything in common with those, those, flying rats.

Haruffe declared he received the same fortune as his friend and handed over two tickets. "Not the only one with dinner, hm?"

Mini SN: grymoire

Skye Starrfyre

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:12 pm
"Nope. I called you 'Pidge'. You didn't give me anything else to go off of." He shrugged his shoulders lightly before turning to head out of the tent, glancing back over his shoulder to see if he was being followed.

"Maybe we'll see each other at dinner, then? And perhaps I'll catch your name before that."

Grymoire

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
Magician Arcana rolled 1 8-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-8)

Magician Arcana

Eco-friendly Shapeshifter

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:48 pm
Fortune telling.. Lucretia beamed. Yes, such a booth was to her liking. Being a bit of a fortune teller herself, she wanted to get her future read by another person.

Sitting down, the reaper followed the directions as Haruffe explained. Huh? Fire? Flames? Blinking, the reaper was about to respond when a MASSIVE WATER BALLOON was handed to her. Gasping, Luca just dumbly stumbled away.

Marushii
Ticket get!

The Time Vortex rolled 1 8-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-8)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:13 pm
Benji touches a card, and grins as Haruffe again promises to make it mean something good. He accepts the ticket, giving the minotaur's hand a friendly pat before taking his leave.
Marushii
Ticket, please! emotion_bigheart

The Time Vortex

8,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Aria Starstone rolled 1 8-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-8)

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:33 pm
"Fortune telling?" Anepou whispered, curiously. He peered at the cards, and then the minotaur. He wondered, vaguely, who had taught this large fellow to tell fortunes, before he reaches out and touches the 4rth card to the left. When Haruffe commented on parties, Anepou blinked a lot. He hadn't recalled any parties in some time, but he accepted both the giant glowstick and the ticket, with a smile and a whisper of "thank you."

Marushii
Ticket, please and thank you.

Demoonica Darkmoon rolled 1 8-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-8)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:45 pm
Novas fortune for the day was "YOU WILL EXPLODE INTO MANY LITTLE PIECES. IT GOOD NEWS! MEANS YOU GO OUT WITH BIG BANG!" He thanks Haruffe, what else could he do? the minotaur sounded so ... happy... telling him that.  

Demoonica Darkmoon

Inquisitive Cat

Elda-Kun rolled 1 8-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-8)

Elda-Kun

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:49 pm
Lusine thought Haruffe was a little intimidating, but he seemed nice enough. She pointed at the card she wanted, and waited for him to reveal her fortune.

"YOU MAKE MANY FRIENDS! HERE, HARUFFE HELP YOU START FRIEND-STREAK BY GIVING YOU ONE!"

Lusine blinked. It was true she didn't have many friends. How did Haruffe's cards know that?

"THIS FRIEND VERY FIERCE, BUT TINY. IT WILL NOT LET SIZE STOP IT FROM DOING WHAT IT WANTS. REMINDS ME OF YOU."

She politely took the mini from Haruffe, happy with her new friend.

Marushii
DETERMINATION IN THOSE EYES
Minis SN: EldaKun

{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out