Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia Online High School

Back to Guilds

Gaia Online High School Community & Roleplaying Guild 

Tags: high school, gaia online, school, roleplaying, community 

Reply Gaia online high school
Me ll Not Enough Time ll Experiment_number_626 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:46 pm
⊹⊱⋛⋋ ⋌⋚⊰⊹ Arron McAlister⊹⊱⋛⋋ ⋌⋚⊰⊹

User Image

"The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague.

Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?"

- Edgar Allan Poe

User Image

Arron slowly woke up after a couple of hours. His fever was completely gone. The doctor gently injected him with medicine just in case before he left. "Let's go home...I don't want to be here. Are you okay?"Arron said softly as he slowly got redress because he could still feel pain. He didn't know anything about his father and didn't want to know anything about him.

User Image

⊹⊱⋛⋋ ⋌⋚⊰⊹ OutOfCherries: N/A⊹⊱⋛⋋ ⋌⋚⊰⊹

Experiment_number_626

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:47 pm
◽◾Lysander Sage◾◽

User Image
⭐⭐⭐
Lysander sat on his chair and hadn't moved when Arron woke up. He watched Arron get dressed and his heart began to ache painfully in his chest. Why did shitty things keep happening to the boy he loved. Lysander stood up and walked to Arron,he placed a hand on Arron's shoulder and looked at him very seriously,his eyes echoing the sadness he felt inside.{color=darkgreen]"Arron I love you so much and I'm so sorry but something happened to your mom. She's gone Arron." Lysander said his voice cracking as he spoke,he knew he had to be the one to tell Arron this and his heart ached for Arron.Lysander didn't know how Arron was going to take this news,but he was going to be there or Arron no matter what.
XxXIrrelivent_InsanityXxX

Experiment_number_626

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:24 pm

User Image

- Edgar Allan Poe

User Image

Arron looked at the male and let out a small giggle. "Lysander...it is not nice to joke about that sort of stuff...Why are you saying such..things."Arron said softly but his voice cracked through his question. "He is not joking..." The doctor said softly as he came in. Arron shook his head not wanting to believe it. A week went by, his mother had been barried in the family cemitary. Arron hadn't taken it well at all, he was now all alone because even his father didn't want him. Months soon went by and Arron only got worse to the point where he would skip school and refused to see anyone including Lysander. His mother had left him everything in her will. He slowly laid on his bed in tears and coughed up more blood, Arron had become pale and underweight because he refused to come out and didn't eat.

User Image

⊹⊱⋛⋋ ⋌⋚⊰⊹ OutOfCherries: Can you start the new rp? And sorry this is so gloomy but I know that Lysander will get him through it.⊹⊱⋛⋋ ⋌⋚⊰⊹

Experiment_number_626

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:25 pm
Bumpies
Experiment_number_626

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

Experiment_number_626

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:51 pm
◽◾Lysander Sage◾◽

User Image
⭐⭐⭐
Lysander was in his bedroom laying on his bed as he stared at the phone he was holding in his hands. He had just called Arron for the millionth time since his mother had died. But of course Arron hadn't picked up the phone. He wouldn't answer Lysander's calls,texts and wouldn't even see him in person. Lysander was incredibly worried about Arron. The last time he saw his lover was at his mother's funeral and he hadn't gotten a glimpse of Arron since then. He had become a shut in and Lysander kept trying to see him. Lysander had lost his mother years ago and he would never have gotten over her death if it hand't been for his father and Arron. Biting his lip he got off his bed and left his house. He got into his car and drove to Arron's house. The maids let him in but told him that Arron didn't want to see him. Lysander had been going through this routine for months now. He would come to Arron's house and knock on his bedroom door for hours. He needed his Arron back,school and his life just wasn't the same without Arron. Lysander walked up the stairs and knocked on Arron's bedroom door loudly." Arron it's me Lysander,please open up the door Arron. You can't keep living like this." Lysander pleaded loudly with Arron from the other side of the door.
OOC: So sorry for the wait! University has been hell x_x I will start the other RP in a little bit if you're still up for it!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:16 am

User Image

- Edgar Allan Poe

User Image

Arron could hear Lysander outside of his room but he did not open the door. The maid came up with Arron's breakfast but she knew that Arron wasn't going to open the door. "Sir...He has refused to eat anything...since his mother's funneral. We are scared of him getting sick."The maid said very scared. she slowly left and sighed knowing that Arron would only get worse. Arron looked at the door and slowly went over to it."Go away...just leave me alone..." Arron said in tears but he quickly felt faint from all the malnutrition as well as his cancer. He fell to the floor with a loud thud. He could hear Lysander panicking on the other side

User Image

⊹⊱⋛⋋ ⋌⋚⊰⊹ OutOfCherries: Aww I know how you feel Mew Mew and okay start it whenever you can ⊹⊱⋛⋋ ⋌⋚⊰⊹

Experiment_number_626

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

Experiment_number_626

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:11 pm
◽◾Lysander Sage◾◽

User Image
⭐⭐⭐
Lysander sighed and nodded at the maid. He knew Arron hadn't been eating and Lysander just like the maid was worried about him getting sick. Lysander heard Arron speak from behind the door,Lysander was surprised but relieved ot hear his voice. He leaned against the door and shook his head." No Arron, I won;t leave you alone. I'l never leave you alone. Just please open this door." Lysander softly pleaded. He just wanted Arron to open the door so he could take the smaller male in his arms. Suddenly Lysander heard a loud thump and he began to beat his fists on the door." Arron! Are you okay?Arron!" He yelled loudly. He was panicking and trying to open the locked door but it wouldn't budge.
OOC:!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:40 pm

User Image

- Edgar Allan Poe

User Image

Arron still didn't respond. The maid could hear Lysander panicking and quickly tried to pry the door open. They got it open after a while but it was to late. Arron laid on the floor unconscious with blood running down his lips and he wasn't breathing. The maid quickly called for an ambulance because she knew that they would lose him if they didn't get help. Arron was put onto the bed and as the maid was checking him she found bruises and cut marks all over his body

User Image

⊹⊱⋛⋋ ⋌⋚⊰⊹ OutOfCherries: N/A⊹⊱⋛⋋ ⋌⋚⊰⊹

Experiment_number_626

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:38 pm
Bumpies
Experiment_number_626

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:04 pm
◽◾Lysander Sage◾◽

User Image
⭐⭐⭐
Lysander followed the maid into Arron's bedroom. When they found him unconscious on the ground Lysander bit back a gasp. Seeing the guy he loved look so frail, and with cut marks all over his body made Lysander physically ill. This was not the healthy, vibrant Arron he knew. Lysander helped the nurse lay Arron on the bed. Lysander's found himself staring at the cut marks all over Arron's body and cursed himself for leaving Arron alone for all those months." Oh Arron." He muttered softy as he stroke the other male's hair. The maid had went to call an ambulance and left Lysander alone with Arron.

Sorry that it took me like a year to post this >.>

Experiment_number_626

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:15 pm

User Image

- Edgar Allan Poe

User Image

Arron didn't wake up but he could hear Lysander and feel him stroking his hair. When the paramedics arrived they quickly took him on the stretcher and sighed. "Sir, he is really weak. We don't know if he will make it past these next few months." The paramedic said before they drove away with Arron. The maid went up to Lysander with a cup of tea to calm Lysander. "We already called his father but he isn't even picking up." The maid said in tears because even they were worried about Arron

User Image

⊹⊱⋛⋋ ⋌⋚⊰⊹ OutOfCherries: It's okay mew mew⊹⊱⋛⋋ ⋌⋚⊰⊹

Experiment_number_626

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:11 pm
Mew mew do you still want to do this rp?
Experiment_number_626

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

Experiment_number_626

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:34 pm
Lysander Sage ♦

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image
Lysander could feel his entire world stop after hearing what the paramedic had to say. Lysander was no stranger to death he had lost his mother and but he refuses to lose Arron. Lysander had zoned out as he tried not to cry when Aaron's maid snapped him out of his mind by handing him a cup of tea. Lysander just looked down blankly at the cup of tea in his hand. He could't bring himself to drink it, Lysander looked at the maid who was crying and Lysander had to stop himself from copying her example. Of course Arron's father wasn't picking up the man was too buys to take care of his dying son. Suddenly the sadness Lysander was feeling was replaced by anger." Keep trying to reach him, I'm going to the hospital." He told the maid as he gave her back his full cup of tea. He headed out to his car and slipping into the drivers seat, he gripped the steering wheel hard as he began to drive to the hospital.

Ooc: I do want to continue this I hope you don't mind that I revamped Lysander a little bit.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:02 pm

User Image

- Edgar Allan Poe

User Image

The doctors quickly took Aaron in when the ambulance arrived. They had not seen him since his mother had passed away. His personal doctor gently checked him but gasped when the results of the analisis came back. His cancer had spread more. The doctor looked down at Aaron and sighed. "Why are you killing yourself..." The doctor asked in a whisper before he sent him to the radiation room where they did the chemotherapy on him for the first time ever sense it was the only thing they can do to at least delay the cancer. They quickly set him up in one of the rooms and left him be. They could not do anything else to help Aaron anymore besides giving him more drugs. When Lysander arrived so did Aaron's father. The man looked cold, uncaring and had his small baby son with him from his new wife in his arms. "Do whatever you want with him? He was weak as a child, and so it is normal to be weak now. And if it is unimportant like this you should not be calling me, unless he is dying." Aaron's father said coldly to the maid who came to see if her master was okay.

Aaron had not woken up and again laid on a medical bed covered in wires. It was easy to see the bones and veins in his body from the malnutrition, cancer and low body weight.

User Image

⊹⊱⋛⋋ ⋌⋚⊰⊹ OutOfCherries: I don't mind mew mew. How have you been mew mew?⊹⊱⋛⋋ ⋌⋚⊰⊹

Experiment_number_626

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

Experiment_number_626

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:19 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image
Lysander had never liked Aaron's father. Every time he had been in same room as the man he had to do everything to calm himself and not kick the living crap out of the b*****d. Lysander was even more infuriated by all the crap Aaron's father was spewing while holding his tiny new son."He is ******** dying." Lysander snapped at the man unable to keep listening to this crap as Aaron was clearly sick and dying."Maybe if you had actually been caring him for him instead of starting a new family he wouldn't ******** be here." Lysander shouted angrily.Everyone in the room looked at Lysander in shock. Lysander rarely yelled or raised his voice .but the stress of worrying about Aaron these last few months had finally broken him down."Young man I suggest you calm down or I will ask you to leave the room." The doctor firmly said to Lysander but he had a look of sympathy when he said it.." I'm sorry I'll be quiet from now on." Lysander said apologetically looking at Aaron who he hardly recognized with all those wires covering his thin frail body. LysanderLysander tried to ignore Aaron's father stood there fuming next to Lysander. He wished the man would just leave as of right now because right now Aaron needed people who actually cared about him by his side.

Ooc: I'm fine ^.^ Finals are finally over and I'm so excited to take a break from Uni. How have you been?

Gaia online high school

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces