Welcome to Gaia! ::

Meardhon: Realm of the Mearas

Back to Guilds

Guild for the breedables shop Mearhdon Realm of the Mearas 

Tags: anthro, pony, my little pony, fantasy, shop 

Reply Roleplay
[prp] Visit to a Candy Shop (Asali and Leena)FIN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:14 pm
Leena laughed gently and tore a bit of her grilled cheese and dipped it into the soup soaking it up. "Well then you must have some lover or at least left some broken hearts in some of the places you had been in." she shruged and brought up the soaked piece placing it in her mouth. "Mmm...very well done Asali!" She laughed softly and nods, "I am pretty much a work-aholic so I can't say I have much time to woo others." She poured them each a glass of water. "I guess since we are having a slumber party we could try girl talk. So any good conquest stories?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:01 pm
Asali dipped her sandwich in her soup and began to eat shaking her head. "No lovers to speak of, but I'm glad you like the sandwich. The closest I came to that was in my teens, before I started wandering."  

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:15 pm
Leena watches the other mare and nods, "Is that the reason you started to run? I am sorry if you don't want to talk about it we don't have too. I was just trying to make conversation." She smirked a bit and gave a wink, "Though I guess lover conversation should wait until we get more chocolates in us." She said softly and smiles, "Well I think it could be fun to wander sometime but I don't think I could ever leave my shop. I would worry about it the whole time." She laughed and ducked her sandwich again.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:40 pm
Asali giggled and nudged Leena playfully. "Love talk after the chocolate." She smiled as she continued eating. "There are some interesting sights and people. I think the reason I wander is because I don't have anything tying me down."  

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:54 pm
Leena laughed and nudged Asali back with her knee under the table. "Then we have a deal love talk and chocolates when we get ready for bed." She continued to eat as well starting on her second sandwich. " That is a good enough reason to wander. I think I would wander to see the sites and learn new recipes. But your right my shop ties me down." She smiled warmly, "Don't be in too much of a rush to get tied down. You should enjoy not being tied and you don't look like your in a rush to get tied down."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:11 am
"Deal." Asali smiled. "I'll make you another deal. When I come back to these parts, I'll have some new recipes for you."  

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:31 am
Leena's eyes opened wider and she smiled brightly, "OH my I would love you for ever if you did that Asali! You shall be the first one to try each recipe you bring me!" her voice was very excited and she clapped her hands together. "Oh I really can't wait now Asali! You know I shall be thinking about you all the wail your gone waiting to see what you shall bring me!"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:50 pm
Asali laughed and smiled as she finished off her food. "Well I am glad that makes you happy. It'll be nice to know someone will be looking forward to my next visit."  

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:08 am
Leena finished her food as well and gathered up the plates and bowls carrying them over to a small wash bin in the tiny kitchen in the apartment then walks back towards the table. "Of course I shall look forward to the visit and if you need a place to stay you are always welcome here. So for sleeping would you prefer the bed or the couch?" She asked warmly. "Either one of them is fine for me."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:05 pm
Asali smiled and stretched. "I'll be okay on the couch, Leena. Thanks again for letting me stay here, tonight. I'm looking forward to my next visit."  

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:46 pm
Leena gave a nod, "And if the storm worsens over night again you are more than welcome to crawl into my bed if you feel safer with someone else." She headed towards her room where there was a linen closet and she gathered up a pair of sheets and a warm knitted blanket. She made another stop inside her room to grab a pillow then headed back towards the small living room/kitchen. "Unless you just want to start there. I don't mind. I am sure your not the type that will try to kill me in my sleep. Or else you would loose such good sweets." she said with a giggle.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:10 am
Asali shook her head. "Thank you for the offer, Leena. I will stay out here unless I feel the need to have someone near me." She accepted the blankets and pillow and arranged them on the couch. "Goodnight and sleep well."  

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:14 am
Leena could see they would not have girl talk now so she gave a nod, "You sleep well too Asali. Sweet dreams." she said and turned off the lights blowing them all out but one for the other mare to see by and get around with, "There is a bathroom up here you will find it down this hall then to the right. Do not be afraid to call if you need anything." she headed down the hall to her own room and get into her bed to sleep.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:10 pm
Morning came swiftly and Asali moved to the kitchen to splash water onto her face to fully wake up. She sighed as she realized that she had never talked with Leena last night. She moved back to the couch and laid back to stare at the ceiling.  

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:17 am
Leena might be sweet and nice when a wake but when sleeping she would toss and turn all over her bed. She woke up about the time Asali returned the the couch. Her mane and tail were a mess. She nearly fell out of bed trying to get untangled from the sheet with a large yawn. He walked down the hall to used that facilities before seeming to remember she had a guest.

After running a comb threw her mane and tail she walked to the small living room. "Good morning Asali. Shall I go and prep some breakfast for us?."

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff