Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Realm of Dreams

Back to Guilds

A welcoming guild to all rpers with a hope to make new friends and try all types of rps. 

Tags: roleplay, dreams 

Reply Recycle Bin
Journey of Dreams. ((Re-done.)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Like the redo?
  Gold
  No
  Yeah!
View Results

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:31 pm
Kai's response made it clear that she thought there was more to his person than he let on. Any further conversation would have to wait as they were attacked.

Leena seemed to have it covered, and Dais simply followed Kai to the culprits. The two were able to restore the village with magic, something that was outside his capabilities.

"Villagers or the enemy?" Dais mused softly.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:54 pm
Leena was grateful for the help since elemental magic remained not one of her strong points. Straightening when the fires were out, she exhaled slowly, only starting to feel a bit tired now. She called off the spirits, allowing them to sink away for the moment, keeping on to continue it's patrol should the bandits be back. Cleaning off her two swords, she sheathed them and turned to Dais at his question, or musings, she wasn't entirely sure which. "Bandits. Just have to figure out now if they are from Mereth or not." She spoke, crouching down next to the unconscious man that Ri was striking a pose on. She chuckled, running a finger along the dragons scales, glancing up to notice some villagers coming over tentatively. "Are there any wounded?" She asked, immediately getting up, seeing the woman in front nod. "We'll be right there. I'm going to need to ask this man some questions, is it alright if he's kept somewhere here?" She asked, noticing how the villagers seemed a bit wary to that.

"There's a stockade he can be kept in. Come, I'll show you to the wounded." A man spoke, picking up the unconscious man.

"Thank you." Leena replied, scooping up Ri before the villager picked the man up. Now she was getting herself mentally prepped to handle a lot of wounded, ignoring her own discomfort to focus on her peoples.  

ShadowLadyRaven
Vice Captain

thymeast22

Firebreathing Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:56 pm
"Would you rather see to the village itself? I can heal as well as you can, Leena." Kai asked quietly. She'd understand if her friend did, but she did think it was good for them to see Leena concerned and helping.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:19 pm
"I can assist you with the wounded," Dais said, volunteering himself and Aldon to Leena. Might as well make himself useful and learn about the village. Even if he had no magic expertise with healing, he had enough battle experience to know how to patch up wounds. And then, there had been working at the library. He had picked up bits there too from books.

This Ri certainly had an attitude. First, the flying, and not the pose. Dais wasn't sure whether he should be amused or irked by the dragon.  

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

ShadowLadyRaven
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:25 pm
Leena blinked at Kai's suggestion, then glanced to Dais as he spoke up, a soft smile finding it's way from her lips up to her eyes. "I think I will. Dais, will you please help her? I thank you both very much." She spoke softly, hearing the man grunt next to her. She nodded once to him, walking with him into Tarha, running through the spells of repairing that she had at her command. She already implemented one on the house that they first passed, the wood seeming to rewind till it wasn't damaged at all from the fire.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:28 pm
"Ri, don't get in her way." Kai called, smiling at the dragon's chirped reply. No, no one else needed to know what had been said, as amusing as it was. "I can heal the worst, will you bandage what will heal soon enough?" she asked Dais, following Leena into the village and then the man who would take them to the wounded.

Ri perched on Leena's shoulder, peering around. She chirped whenever Leena missed something, pointing it out to the princess and allowing her to fix it if she chose.  

thymeast22

Firebreathing Gekko

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:43 pm
Dais nodded to Kai. It was probably the best he could do closest to healing the wounded with no magic. He followed her and the village man. It was interesting how bandits would be immediately outside the village though. One would think that if it were a constant issue, the villagers would do something about it. The bandits must not have been fazed by the sight of the dragon landing or not seen it at all.

Aldon, on the other hand, was getting bored. He was climbing up and down Dais's arm and head. "Would you stop that, Aldon?" Dais sighed. "You can help with the wounded soon enough." The ferret could grab supplies if the villagers didn't mind.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:50 pm
Kai didn't seem at all surprised by his comment about the ferret helping. To her it was somewhat normal. "They don't all know how to fight. And it's hard for them to protect an area like this when there's no one to help, and the help is sometimes worse." she said quietly, glancing to Dais before to the man leading them. "Is this it?" she asked, receiving a nod. Without a second thought she went into the building, a makeshift hospital for the time being. She immediately got to work, healing the worst of the wounds then moving on, letting Dais bandage the one she had just left. And this would last a while, most likely.  

thymeast22

Firebreathing Gekko

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:37 pm
It was as if Kai had read his mind. She was right. Not all villagers were capable of defending themselves. He nodded slowly as Aldon bounced on his arm, slightly less than before.

As Kai began the assembly line process for healing, Dais immediately grabbed a linen, some bandages and began his part by cleaning off the wound and then carefully wrapping the wounds. The ferret did his part by passing him more bandage and gauze when Dais needed it.

Some of the villagers thanked him, and he nodded. One of the villagers was bound to start reminiscing about the village and unknowingly give him information.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:21 pm
Tuin looked at Gwen not seeming amused by her teasing. He only snorted, letting a puff of smoke from his nostrils, then looked away making Amaya laugh.  

Maya Freana
Captain

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

ShadowLadyRaven
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:36 pm
Leena was observing the damage and potential point at which the bandits had struck from, repairing the buildings with only a thought for the spell, going over the ones that Ri pointed out. She ended up repairing more than just the damage from the bandits, there were plenty of buildings that needed it. She frowned to herself, thinking how the councilors so easily forgot other villages besides just the city, sighing heavily as she finished up, listening to some of the gossip along the way. So the bandits seemed to appear at least twice a month, sometimes taking young women with them besides crops amongst other things. Sadly, there was only so much she could gather from them, deciding to find the mayor of the town and speak to him to get better info. Or at least, she hoped she would receive better info.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:19 pm
Gwen smiled, pausing as she stared out ahead. "Amaya, is that smoke?" she asked, just able to see a thin column above the tree line a coulple miles ahead.

Ri was still perched on Leena's shoulder, tilting her head curiously as they headed elsewhere. She gave a soft, curious chirp, wondering where they were going now.

Kai made her way down the line, her eyes dropping when she saw the girl at the end of the row of beds. Within ten minutes she had made it to the girl, a teenage half-elf. The mother stepped away, frowning when she saw that Kai's magic was a different color than when she had healed the others.
"What are you doing?" she asked, her voice hesitant.
"Taking the attack away." Kai replied quietly.
"What?" her voice was sharper now.
"Your girl won't remember it or hurt. No pain for when the Dark takes her." Kai murmured.
"The Dark? You're going to let my baby girl die?" The woman's voice rose to a shriek.
"You know what they did to her, mistress. In two months so will the rest when it becomes obvious what is in her. Nine months and it will be born and disfigured from damage done to her now. Even with the healing she'll spend nearly a year regaining use of her body. I cannot fix everything if I'm to keep the rest of your village from dying, mistress. If it pleases you I can undo what I did and let her suffer and instead save my strength and magic for those who want it, or I can take her pain away and the memory of it and let her leave peacefully." Kai's voice was deadly calm and almost condescending. Ignoring any protests she turned and returned to healing the other villagers, seeming to forget what had just occured and oblivious to the woman behind her.  

thymeast22

Firebreathing Gekko

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:15 pm
As Dais moved along, he came across people who asked who they were. The former assistant librarian simply nodded with an attempt at a small reassuring smile. Dais knew who he was with, but it was not his place to disclose the information. The villagers probably knew each other and realized that Kai and he were not native to the area.

One elderly woman even remarked that they needed more reliable young'uns such as Kai and himself. The same lady drawled on about the village as Dais helepd the people around her. Through that, Dais was able to collect some information on the town, though much of it was the woman babbling.

Dais eventually reached the woman with the impregnated daughter. Dais had not been paying attention enough to actually hear all of Kai and the mother's conversation. However, he had quite audibly heard the mother's shriek. She still seemed a little unnerved when Dais got to her, and Dais had to ask her to respond so he could bandage her wound.

((Thy, I don't know if you wanted the woman to react a certain way.))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:44 am
Leena stroked Ri's scales gently with a small smile. "I need to find out what's happening here so I can try to help my people better." She explained softly to the dragon, a hand immediately going to her sword when someone whipped her around and held a dagger to her throat. It was another woman, rather tall and with striking violet eyes.

"I'm grateful for what you are doing for my town, but who are you to simply waltz in on a dragon and then do all this?" She demanded, not lowering her blade till she got an answer.

Remaining perfectly still, she looked up to the woman square in the eye, the row of homes alongside them getting a complete repair since that was the last of them. "I think if I am to tell you who I am, I should know who you are." She said quietly, no threat in her voice, glad that her hair was hiding her ears for now.

This made the woman pause and frown, sizing up the girl that was in front of her, taking a moment before she answered. "I'm Rafaela. Mayor of this town after a fashion since our actual mayor was killed in the raids a couple of weeks ago." She answered, pressing the blade a bit closer to her throat. "Now, answer my question."

Leena blinked, not quite expecting to find the mayor in such a way, but it worked in hindsight. Glancing around, she was relieved to see no one else about, her brown eyes then raising back up to Rafaela. "I am Queen Leena Noitataikuri." She murmured, watching how her reaction immediately changed.

Rafaela lowered the dagger and bowed with one knee touching the ground, failing to notice how this made the queen blush. "Forgive me, I have had to be suspicious of late."

Touching her shoulder, she watched the woman rise, giving her a smile though it mostly came out through her eyes. "It's alright, I can't blame you. I'm sorry I haven't come out sooner. Care to fill me in on whats been happening?"

"Of course, but lets go somewhere with a bit more privacy." Rafaela murmured, leading the queen to her house, speaking to her there.

(( Her last name should translate to magician. xP ))  

ShadowLadyRaven
Vice Captain

thymeast22

Firebreathing Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:26 am
((um, not really. She's more crazy/grief-stricken, and more than a little miffed that Kai's not healing the girl.))

Ri blinked, not at all surprised that the woman didn't make sure she wouldn't do anything. She glared at the woman when the dagger on Leena was pushed closer, hissing, then seeming to cheer when Rafaela bowed.

Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff