Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Lil's June Customs- winners page 22 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady_Dream

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:35 pm
I forgot one very small detail to my form *headsdesks*  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:37 pm
Uncommon
.:Edited Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Lil :>
Name of horse: ... Actually, that'd be dependent on gender. XD SORRY.
Owner: Hanyousblood
Gender: ... Dumb as this sounds, I'm leaving this open to choice? Either a male or female would be absolutely cool by me. I like both.
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Distant, I think?
Breed: Spirited, I'd think.
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): ... Baaasically, this is a concept that's wide open to your interpretation? I was thinking that the coat color would be a mid-toned, neutral grayish-- though it could really be anything in the warm or cool range (any faint background patterns would be your choice to add or kick-- be it sunset, dapple, swirlies, spotties, stripies, WHATEVER-- even nothing at all if it's too busy) that's mostly desaturated would probably work juuuust fine too. As for the pattern... well, the one central design element would be a couple (or a few or one or however many?) glowing pyreflies flowing along the torso/flank/abdomen area.

... TL;DR, artistic license is beautiful kthx.
Reference image(s): X X X (I apologize for the shoddy quality of these, pyreflies are difficult to find references of :C)
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult, please!
Default accessory color(s)?: ... Whatever fit?
Tag frame color: Eh, your choice. XD
Tag feather color: Ditto.
Hair/clothing edits: Any extra accessories or minor accents would actually be yours to choose (I don't really like clothing on horses, but something minor might be pretty in terms of simple jewelry or whatever!), and as for the mane... uuuh, whatever style you felt like doing? 8D; Something kind of elegant and flowy-- though not necessarily long? I like braids, loose not-braids, low ponytails, and... everything else under the sun! Extra leg or hoof fluff is cool either way, or... uh, yes. I TRUST YOUR JUDGEMENT FOR ANYTHING?  

Hanyousblood

Jinx Creed

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:44 pm
Rare

.:Uni Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: you!
Name of horse: Little Lori
Owner: Jinx Creed
Temper: dreamer
Breed: Uni
Description: all white body
Horn: gold
Tail: custom medium length, all white
Mane: custom short (longer than the shorthair that exists, but shorter than the medium) fun, pastel/light rainbow
Eyes: light blue

Reference Image(s): full,mane and horn
Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: shouldnt be any
Tag frame color: silver
Tag feather color: white and rainbow
Hair/clothing edits (if any): hair edits

info: when i was little, my older brother Brian gave me a small porcelain unicorn. If i ever had trouble sleeping or was scared, i would imagine that she was real, and that we would go riding though a magical forest. I would fall asleep and have good dreams everytime.
I know that this one is very simple, but it has a lot of emotional significance to me. My brother is very close to me.
There is a familiar i would like to get to go with Lori (wich btw is my name). It would be a wolf based off of a stuffed animal my brother also gave me, his name would be Big Brother.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:52 pm
I only have 1 Soquili....

Edit: removed a link because it is no longer exist.

Uncommon
Colorist wanted:Lilwolfpard
Name of horse:Legal Assasin
Owner:Toadies_soarys
Temper (one word for horse's personality):Hidden
Breed:CosplayRepo! Man Quest Thread
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc):Eyes:Blue Hair: Dirty Blonde medium messy
Reference image(s): Upper trench coat Frontal Trench View Full Costume
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): ADULT
Default accessory color(s)?:Black
Tag frame color:Blood red
Tag feather color:Black/silver
Hair/clothing edits: Heavy Edit  

Phoenix_soarys

Romantic Hunter

10,275 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:53 pm
Rare

Hey, Lil! I was uncertain whether certain qualities of my concept would be considered mutations. The ones I was unsure of are italicized in the edits section, and I don't mind if they're left out due to being mutant qualities! The pagoda thing sitting on his back is a decoration and not natural, so I was figuring that would be ok. ^^

User Image

.:Kalona Soquili:.
Colorist wanted:
Name of horse: Orochi
Owner: Roniel
Temper: Voracious
Breed: Demon Dragon
Description(wing/horn/tail colors/eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Base body color a fairly dark shade of gray and scaled (markings), like a dragon. Along the underside of his neck, belly, and underside of tail is deep red scaling. These scales are larger belly plates (markings). No mane, as it will be covered by his helm. Wing tines should be the same gray of the body. Wing sails are red like the belly and slightly translucent so you can see the edits behind them. Eyes are pupil-less and white. Hooves are red. Horns are red. There are edits which are included in the edits section.
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?:
Tag Frame color: up to you!
Tag Feather color: up to you!
Hair/Clothing edits (if any): Upon his head is a helm, as shown in reference pictures. The color of it is a lighter gray than his body shade with red circles on the two panels framing his face (those panels are white and gold). The helm is continues down to armor his neck fully. Upon his helm is a decoration shaped like a flame as shown in the reference images with the a Japanese symbol in white upon it. I'd like a mouth edit, gaping open and full of jagged white teeth. On his back sits a structure, as shown in reference images. It's a stone pagoda with a bell hanging from it. The pagoda is a stony gray and looks like it was put together from pieces of cracked stone. The wood supports for the pagoda are a deep red. I'd also like edits around his muzzle. I'd like little chin bristles and fringes of bristles where a mustache would be, as well as on top of his nose. I'd like for him to be breathing a small jet of flames, flames styled like the reference image. I'd also like the flames to be clinging to the back of his legs and looking blown back. I'd like the lines to be thickened into the same sumi-e style as the soquili Amaterasu. His horns should have multiple branches and spikes.

I'd also like him to have a few more panels of armor. I'd like them to match the helm in color and to cover the shoulders and down the front legs. Further armor can be added at the colorist's discretion, so long as it does not cover him entirely.

I have received permission from Amaterasu's owner to reference her here.

Reference Image(s):
Concept drawing of entire custom (For basic color and edit reference, though the design has changed some since I drew this. My descriptions should take precedence over this ref.)
Wingless reference (for a better look at what the pagoda should be designed like behind the wings)
Amaterasu
(For line thickness and style)
Fire reference (And reference for the scaling patterns. Large belly scales, small pointed body scales)
Helm Reference (The red flame atop his helm is the one I'd like on my kalona.)
Symbol on the helm
More helm refs (For details but not colors! Note the pattern on the plate beside the face. The fire ornament on the bottom left is the one I'd like for my soq!)
Large reference for pagoda (the colors should be less golden and more stony gray. The beams supporting the roofs should be red)
More Pagoda color and design
Reference for colors and helm design
Reference for pagoda and bell design (I'd like it without the stairs, so just the half above the level of the stairs.)
Colors for pagoda (The pagoda is partially hidden by the dragon's neck in the center but you can see the stony walls on either side of it.)
Aerial view of pagoda for colors and design
Head reference (For designs of muzzle spines, helm design, teeth design)
Head, helm, etc. (Note the size and positioning of the spines on the face, ridges along nose, teeth, scales, helm, scaling, etc.)
Armor example (for the shoulders and leg armor)
More armor (also for shoulder and leg armor)
One last armor! (In case you need more for shoulder and leg armor!)
For the tag background (Cropped as necessary but with the dragon as the focal point, and darkened/faded as necessary if it distracts from Orochi himself)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:58 pm
Rare

.:Wind Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Lilwolfpard
Name of horse: Rok
Owner: Skye Fenyx
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Sweet
Breed: Clydesdale (If taken, please use 'Natural'?)
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style/wings etc): He has the (if possible) hefty body outline, and a the leg feathering common to Clydesdale's. The white markings on his face bleed over his left eye, and the color is sky-blue. The other eye is golden-yellow.

His mane and tail are (if possible) the new short-short style that doesn't cover the eyes. Both are white with brown-black streaks at uneven points along the hairs. (If the newer hairstyles are impossible, pleasure use the original short-short style).

He has thick scars along his chest, partway up his neck, and near the top of his left back leg.
Reference image(s): [Coat Coloring (please ignore the facial coloring)], [Facial Markings], [Wing Coloring I], [Wing Coloring II]
Default accessory color(s)?: The ear-piercings (all three). In Silver.
Tag frame color: Colorist's Choice
Tag feather color: Colorist's Choice.
Hair/clothing edits (if any): N/A

Total Cost: 180k

This is amazing. Thank you so much for doing this! ♥

Skye Fenyx

Aqua Drageen

Dapper Inquisitor

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:06 pm
I co-own one soquili. :3

Uncommon

.:Edited Cerynei Soquili:.
Name: Béyvail
Owner: Aqua Drageen
Temper: Whimsical
Breed: Cerynei
Description: References below. For the most part, the spots, stripes, and markings do not have to be to the exact placement of the image. They are general ideas, ie: striping on the legs (tiger, okapi, magical made up stripes, whatever), a large back stripe, spots on the back -- along those lines. Three stipulations being 1. the spots should be the rosette style in the reference, 2. the facial stripe should be close to the reference, 3. (because of my terrible refs) the back stripe does not slope. The back stripe may have soft or 'wobbly' edges, but I'd like it to be generally rectangular as opposed to triangular. Also, yes, I would like her to have the default antlers. (Sorry for the hideous things tacked on there. xD)
eye color: light green
hair color: dark green and some random streaks of bright blue
base: light brown
Reference image(s): [primary] [secondary] [rosette style]
Which stage you want them to start as? adult
Default accessory color(s)?: n/a; no dreamcatcher please
Tag frame color: colorist discretion
Tag feather color: yellow, bright blue
Hair edits: Something dark green, in the length of short to medium with bangs that do not cover the eyes; rather wild looking, perhaps some uneven bits if it looks good; up to colorist discretion from there.
Accessories: Two dark blue feathers tucked behind her ear. One flight and one filoplume.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:10 pm
Rare

.:Uni Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Lil

Name of horse: Capella
Owner: Teh_Sil
Temper (one word for horse's personality):
Breed: Abaco Barb
Description (horn/tail colors/eye color/hair color/hair style etc): He is modeled after one of the few Abaco Barb horses left- the stallion Capella. As such, I want him to look as close to him as possible. I'll post reference images. <3 I want his horn to be black, and maybe have some sort of tropical feather tied around it? The typical templated unicorn tail, and the cloven hooves. For his mane, I would like it to be the templated new style that's sort of long with feathers in it (Wild, I believe)? If that's possible. Again, the colorful kind of feathers. The colors will come next.His eyes should be blue.

Reference Image(s): http://www.tackroominc.com/images/BreyerAbaco.jpg
http://www.girlshorseclub.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/07/abaco-barb-04.gif
http://www.horsechannel.com/images/horse-breeds/abaco-barb.jpg
http://www.motygido.co.uk/bahamas/misc/barb_04.jpg
Sorry, there aren't many pictures of him with his markings. sad The Breyer model is the best reference.

Default accessory color(s)?: Any

Tag frame color: Sea blue

Tag feather color: Sea blue

Hair/clothing edits (if any): None  

Teh_Sil

Marushii

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:10 pm
Uncommon

Name of horse: Rhyme
Owner: Marushii
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Optimistic
Breed: TWEWY - Noise Pony
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): IF YOU HAVEN’T PLAYED THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU AND MEAN TO... Don’t read this. It’s a bit of a spoiler. 83

*ahem* Rhyme!Soq is based on a mix of her human and Noise forms.
Eye Color: Gray-blue (Hex code: #64668f )
Mane color: Blonde (Hex code #ffe47e is from the official artwork, but go with what looks best~)
Hair Style: Um... Something like King’s “Forever Foal” but shorter, like Rhyme’s hairstyle? :3 Her tail style can be whatever you think would work best. <3

OKAY and now for the Soq herself... I’d like her to be a hybrid of her human form and noise form. =3 While her body’s main fur color is the salmon of her shirt/noise fur color (Hex: f8a080). Since her noise form’s wings are connected to her arms (lol, flyingsquirrelsoquli! 8D), I think it would be best to somehow work her noise pin design into her fur in red/black, the gradient-nosie color. If her fur pattern looks a bit plain, feel free to add in TWEWY graffiti for a splash of additional color, or tag her with the heart-skull Jolly Roger that’s on her human form shirt. :3

ALSO the hex codes I’ve given you are a rough guide. If the colors strike you as too bright or too dark, feel free to tweak them. heart

Reference image(s): Rhyme Human Form, Rhyme Noise Form with Beat, Rhyme Noise Pin, Rhyme Noise Clay Model of cute. 83
Default accessory color(s)?: Surprise me. =D
Tag frame color: Whatever you think looks best. <3
Tag feather color: Whatever you think looks best. <3
Hair/clothing edits:

Hair -> If her mane’s style could be similar to her human form, that would be awesome. <3 Think King’s “Forever Foal,” but long enough to flop onto one side of her neck.

Accessories: Her hat, bell-necklace, and shirt. On her hat, if you could sneak on her noise pin that would be AWESOME and totally breaking the fourth wall that doesn’t exist in B/C customs. =D

AND! I would also like one version of her with her large shirt and one without. :3 Her shirt can be a lighter or darker version of her fur, as long as it goes down to her hooves and covers them 3/4ths of the way. =3 Her shirt also has the Jolly Roger heart-skull action going on, and if her fur coat looks a bit plain to your eyes... Feel free to add that onto her somewhere too. ;3 Otherwise, have fun! ‘S what art’s all about, right?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:15 pm
I have a question, and I'm not sure if I should PM it or post it here, so I'm going to post it. Sorry if I should have Pmed this.

For edits and stuff. Would gloves that cover the front hoofs be something that can't be done?

Also an edit of a gold ring around the tail. And also fluffs added onto the tops of the ears.

This would be edited on Kalona soq...

Sorry again if I shouldn't have posted it in the thread.  

Female_Death

x_Nata_x

Interesting Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:19 pm
Unedited Reg

.:Regular Soquili:.
Name of horse: Remiel
Owner: x_Nata_x
Temper: Patient
Breed: Arabian
Description: Braided mane, Curly tail, Greyblue/blue eyes (or whatever looks best)
Reference image(s): Dapple Grey
Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: Whatever looks best :3 <3 A cool/cold color perhaps. Maybe his eyecolor?
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color: Accessory color fading to white, or vice versa?

This is pretty much a CC... I'm not nitpicky, and I know you'll be much more creative and make him look much prettier than I ever could, so feel free to take liberties. <3 Also, I am a Soq Newblet, but I can pay for my own custom, that is not a problem :3 <3  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:28 pm
Ultra rare

.:Angeni Soquili:.

Name of horse: Isabliss
Owner: Shikon Miko
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Halcyon
Breed: Unbounded
Theme (one word/theme where power/ability comes from): Dreamlike
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style/wings etc):
Her eyes are half closed, like she is in a peaceful state, meditative look. Around her eyes is what could be considered black eyeliner. Isabliss’s coat is a light gray, like on the CD cover, with a darker gray on her legs, with her hooves being black. Hair style will be explained at the bottom.
Wings: I want a cloudy effect on her wings in lighter blues, maybe even like a bluish gray, making them look like a storm. Both of her wings will be solid.
Starting from her left back leg I want the tree in a darker gray with its trunk to start at her hoof, so that hoof would be dark gray. Since this based off of the CD cover, I would like for there to be a small hole where the trunk of the tree meets her hoof, with the tree twisting like how it is shown on the cover.
I also want the limbs of the tree to grow all over her body, with a couple small ones reaching up onto her face, best picture is The limbs. Essentially, it looks like a tree is growing on her, and I wants its limbs to be as similar to the limbs picture as possible. I don't want whatever is at the ends, just the limbs... Like during the winter.
Reference Image(s): Colors and the actual idea, The limbs,
Colors of clouds
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Basket
Default accessory color(s)?: Wing it, really.
Tag frame color: Light Blue
Tag feather color: Gray with black tips
Hair/clothing edits (if any): All will be explained below.
Hair: Her mane is going to be in the darker shades of gray, essentially looking like storm clouds, with small pieces of dark purple throughout it. It has a curly looking texture and they are inter-woven all throughout her mane, looking similar to braids. So it pretty much winds into itself, making large looping knots which some row to the ground and some just start out looping, but towards the end look straight. She has two long pieces of hair, that are straight, right next to her face, both wrapped in purple cloth with Celtic/Gaelic symbols imprinted with a shimmer blue on it. They grow down to her chest.
Her tail is choppy but still goes down to the ground, its straight with the same gray tones, but has bright blue going through out it.
Extra things: I also want her to have fluffy feet, if you need an example of what I mean, just ask. Otherwise, winging it would be all right.
At the bottom of the cert it should say Amethystium Cosplay. Thank you!

Shikon Miko

Dapper Gekko

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:35 pm
Uncommon

I own no soquili, so I am a newbie 8D

Name of horse: Háidēs
Owner: Thalea
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Pariah
Breed: God
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): His eyes are the color of dark chocolate, and his hair is black and sleek like a raven’s feathers. His hair is long, same as his tail. Skin a mixture of gold and bronze, giving him an exotic air.
Reference image(s): Cape, Narcissus flower,Helmet, Tattoo

Default accessory color(s)?: Look at description and I guess wing it.
Tag frame color: Black
Tag feather color: White with yellow tips
Hair/clothing edits: The cape is rippling behind him, in a black, purple, and dark blue wave, attached around his torso with an obsidian clasp, shaped like a narcissus flower. The cape from its clasp on the left, precedes to cover his left shoulder and part of stomach. Drapes over top of tail, goes behind him and creates a pool of fabric on the ground, behind his hind legs. Look at reference pictures for everything and wing it. Next to his left front hoof is the Helmet of Invisiblity (see picture -helmet )
Hair: His hair is tied back in a long black sleek pony tail. It drapes over the front of his body, stopping at the front bent right hove. It is tied with a brown leather strap. The strap is less than half way down his neck, before it drapes over his side. He has bangs, but they stop about the length of where his eyes are. His tail is also long; it is tied with beaten brown leather. (His tail will follow the long tail on the guide, but it will be less wind blown). On his left front leg, a black rose tattoo rests. (look at reference picture)

Background:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:47 pm
Ultra rare

Name of horse: Fea
Owner: Silent Spy
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Pleasant
Breed: Angeni
Theme (one word/theme where power/ability comes from): Inner Beauty
Description (wings/eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Fea is a beautifully hideous mare. That is, her physical characteristics are not things normally associated with "beauty." For examlple, her hair might not be lustrous and silky, her color tones might not be bedazzling or shiny, and she might not be well-kept or clean. However, as an ensemble of all of her characteristics, there is something oddly appealing about her (basically, despite her ugly features, she isn't eyeraep, she's still easy on the eyes). I really don't have any specific requests for her appearance, I'll trust your creativity on this.
Reference image(s): Nope! Whatever you feel fits the idea/theme.
Default accessory color(s)?: Whatever you feel fits!
Tag frame color: Whatever you feel fits!
Tag feather color: Whatever you feel fits!
Hair/clothing edits (if any): I would like hair edits, but the edits are up to you. I'd also like some clothing edits, but I'll let your judgment go with that.  

Silent Spy

Versatile Man-Lover

9,600 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

elfstar89
Crew

Peaceful Senshi

5,925 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:49 pm
Figured I'd see if I could get him as an Angeni, with this special offer, but if no dice...ah, well, I'll still try for him as an edited reg. ^^;

Sadly, as I *finally* got a basket at the beginning of the month, I have ceased to be a newbie, as I own a basket and co-own its mother. ^^;

Ultra rare

Name of horse: Krishna
Owner: elfstar89
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Manipulative
Breed: Hindu Myth
Theme (one word/theme where power/ability comes from): let's go with Victory
Description (wings/eye colorhair color/hair style etc): a bay, only a rich turquoise hue instead of brown; four white feet, a star that becomes an interrupted stripe down the face; brown eyes; Lil's choice for wings, since I'm essentially going for Krishna as an Angeni on a lark. ^^;
Reference image(s): ref1, ref 2, hair ref
Default accessory color(s)?: gold
Tag frame color: gold
Tag feather color: turquoise
Hair/clothing edits (if any): gold collar and cuffs on forelegs set with sapphires, a gold bangle on each ankle, two strings of pearls around the neck, one tightly wrapped, the other loose and flung back with his forward motion, and three gold earrings on each ear, the sort offered in the trading post; white silk sash wrapped around his body; mane and tail patterned after a Friesian (definitely see the refs I'm making for this smexy boyo)

I had sooo much fun imagining this character from the world's longest epic, he practically demanded I try to custom him first, haunting my dreams during the day and finding ways to get me to doodle him. xd  
Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff