Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vilpax Jaganshi

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:10 pm
Yeah, okay. G'Night.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:12 pm
This is a message for my brother if i forget to tell him when he comes home.

The contamination effect is basically fonons separating and coming back together. Has nothing to do with subspace or whatever it was you called it. I have to see if i can find more info on it though to see how exactly it works, but if I can find a logical way for it to work I'll fix my character to work with it.  

Jhenkoutsu

Majin Paul

Friendly Gaian

4,450 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:12 am
Would I be right in guessing that only those wanting to be in this years HoH should post a profile?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:22 am
You can if you would like.  

Infer Elade
Captain

Majin Paul

Friendly Gaian

4,450 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:00 am
I think I'll leave it until it needs to be seen.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:04 am
Sorry about not making back online yesterday Blade. I'm dealing with some family hardships at the moment. xp

I'm currently saving up to get a car that I've had my eye on for a bit and until then I need me a ride to work yet no one seems willing to help me out until my funds are sufficient for getting that car. I was forced to do a good 2 hours and 30 minutes worth of walking yesterday both in the hot sun (before work) and the pitch black night (after work). xd I'm still ******** sore.

Anyhow, I just figured I'd check back in for a bit before I have to be off for work again today.

Magikfreac

Magikfreac

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:10 am
For Blade when he makes it back in:

Perhaps I should just eliminate the Elemental Overload technique in its entirety? I can just work out smaller, less damaging, less complicated moves by mixing certain elements in attacks.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:16 am
Your elemental overload technique is rather vague. Thats the direct problem with it. I have no clue exactly what it does.  

Infer Elade
Captain

Magikfreac

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:27 am
Well, yeah. That's basically why it will be better to just get rid of it.

The point of the maneuver is to first trap the enemy inside of a 'prison' of sorts, made by any of his controlling elements (a small dome of hardened earth or even rock, for example) , then to use one or more of his other elements to cause damage. What would be done all depends on the element used. Such as, Michael may have spikes of ice or earth shoot from the walls of the hardened earth as well as from the ground below the opponent, or he may just have the prison the opponent is trapped in fill up with water in an attempt to drown them. It all really depends on the area as well as the opponents abilities as to how exactly the move may have been executed. That is probably why it seems so vague.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:46 am
What's going on, Magicfreac? We still have a fight we never began. xD  

Kasel Kessler

Caladbolg

4,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:55 am
*Scratches his head.* Hey, I'm Cal, and I'll be using Caladbolg. And he... is another fire elementalist. stare Ryu, why do you need another flame guy, eh? Trying to make an all-fire user team or something?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:55 pm
Most of us are Fire users but there will be teams being formed based on who can work best with the others. Todays meeting will begin as soon as more people get on I guess. It will be held in another thread.  

Infer Elade
Captain

Caladbolg

4,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:35 pm
Alrighty, I s'pose. Cal's more of a Fire/Void user. He also has a sword that can use elemental magic. Ryu knows my style, and I'm sure he and I can work well. Just throwin' that info out there. Oh, and nice to meet ya. ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:49 pm
Ok Ok, I would like to know if anyone else, besides me, who thinks that my Aura will not be liked inside of the tournament. If so, tell me why. I know why it might not be liked, but I would like to see if anyone else thinks the same.  

Kamisharu Hashigawa

Infer Elade
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:11 pm
Point blank they will probbaly say that its too confusing. It took me a few trys when first introduced to it, and alot of research, to figure out exactly what you were doing.  
World of Fighters

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff