Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
Archived Co-Ownership Agreements Thread. Use new thread! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tirokio

Kawaii Fairy

12,000 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:23 am
User Image

I Tirokio, hereby terminate the co-ownership of Sonic due to Alexander.Zero's leave of Gaia.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:24 am
Tirokio
User Image

I Tirokio, hereby terminate the co-ownership of Sonic due to Alexander.Zero's leave of Gaia.

I agree to this.  

KaruptNeon

Lilwolfpard

Magical Unicorn

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:20 am
Skye Starrfyre
As Lil and I did not have a co-ownership agreement prior to this, I would like to post here that I am giving up any rights that I may have had to Maleficent. Full ownership is now Lilwerewolfgirl's.
*never confirmed this* @@ confirmed  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:34 pm
AMMENDMENT

Dovaxy
Fatal Irony
User Image

Co-ownership agreement between Fatal Irony and Dovaxy for this basket.

Dovaxy Has:

- Sig and teepee rights
- Rp rights
- Has the right to choose breeding/lifemating partner(s) (though I'm nosy and would like to see who (s)he's paired with wink )
- Rights to a basket from the fist breeding

Fatal Irony has
:

- Sig rights
- Rights to a basket from the second breeding

~~ In the event of a third breeding it will be discussed between Dova and Fatal who the basket will go to.

~~ In the event of 3 baskets from any breeding it will be between the partner's owner and whichever of us has rights to that breeding who the third basket goes to.

I agree.
IluFatal. <3

Fatal will take the first breeding and Dova will take the two remaining ones. <3  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Dovaxy

Dangerous Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:36 pm
Fatal Irony
AMMENDMENT

Dovaxy
Fatal Irony
User Image

Co-ownership agreement between Fatal Irony and Dovaxy for this basket.

Dovaxy Has:

- Sig and teepee rights
- Rp rights
- Has the right to choose breeding/lifemating partner(s) (though I'm nosy and would like to see who (s)he's paired with wink )
- Rights to a basket from the fist breeding

Fatal Irony has
:

- Sig rights
- Rights to a basket from the second breeding

~~ In the event of a third breeding it will be discussed between Dova and Fatal who the basket will go to.

~~ In the event of 3 baskets from any breeding it will be between the partner's owner and whichever of us has rights to that breeding who the third basket goes to.

I agree.
IluFatal. <3

Fatal will take the first breeding and Dova will take the two remaining ones. <3

Agreed. <3

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:36 pm
I am giving all rights of Tlocatl to EchoLimaFoxtrot.  

Kilynn

Driugenesis

Shameless Lunatic

8,025 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:11 pm
User Image

RP Agreement between myself, Jareth Dallis, and Rein_Carnation.

Rein shall have RP Rights, and Sig Rights.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:48 pm
Jareth Dallis
User Image

RP Agreement between myself, Jareth Dallis, and Rein_Carnation.

Rein shall have RP Rights, and Sig Rights.

Agreed  

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Lilwolfpard

Magical Unicorn

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:55 pm
User Image

Atarashii has agree'd to myself and her co owning Pavo Real. We both have equal rights, sig and stuff. We both have to discuss any potential mates for him before commiting.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:57 pm
Lilwolfpard
User Image

Atarashii has agree'd to myself and her co owning Pavo Real. We both have equal rights, sig and stuff. We both have to discuss any potential mates for him before commiting.

100% in agreement ~ heart  

Atarashii

5,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:40 am
[--CO-OWNERSHIP AGREEMENT, AZIZA--]

User Image

This post hereby declares the co-ownership of Aziza the Seamstress between Epine de Rose and Kairi. The rights that both owners possess is posted below.

Epine de Rose's Rights:
1. Signature Rights

Kairi's Rights:
1. Signature Rights
2. Roleplay Rights
3. The ability to choose a single lifemate or multiple partners depending on the characters development.

Breeding Rights:
1. Breeding #1 = This breeding is KAIRI'S, she has full rights to one basket and the mate's owner has rigths to the second. If there is a third basket then both individuals may discuss who receives the third.

2. Breeding #2 = This breeding is EPINE'S, she has full rights to the basket. In the event of a third basket she is responsible for discussing where it goes with the mate's owner.

3. Breeding #3 = This breeding is Kairi's. The same rules as Breeding #1 Apply.

Inactivity Clause:
In the event that Kairi becomes inactive on Gaia for more than four months without a hiatus then this co-ownership will be terminated so that Aziza may be developed by the original owner. This clause is in place for safety purposes only.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:47 am
Epine de Rose
[--CO-OWNERSHIP AGREEMENT, AZIZA--]

User Image

This post hereby declares the co-ownership of Aziza the Seamstress between Epine de Rose and Kairi. The rights that both owners possess is posted below.

Epine de Rose's Rights:
1. Signature Rights

Kairi's Rights:
1. Signature Rights
2. Roleplay Rights
3. The ability to choose a single lifemate or multiple partners depending on the characters development.

Breeding Rights:
1. Breeding #1 = This breeding is KAIRI'S, she has full rights to one basket and the mate's owner has rigths to the second. If there is a third basket then both individuals may discuss who receives the third.

2. Breeding #2 = This breeding is EPINE'S, she has full rights to the basket. In the event of a third basket she is responsible for discussing where it goes with the mate's owner.

3. Breeding #3 = This breeding is Kairi's. The same rules as Breeding #1 Apply.

Inactivity Clause:
In the event that Kairi becomes inactive on Gaia for more than four months without a hiatus then this co-ownership will be terminated so that Aziza may be developed by the original owner. This clause is in place for safety purposes only.

agreed <3 ilu epine ;3;  

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

Sylent Nyte

Obsessive Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:24 am
Skye Starrfyre
Co-Ownership Agreement Between Demy-Stardust, Skye Starrfyre and Sylent Nyte

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a354/soquilipets/Dawnie/Untagged/SilentNight.png

On the basics:
-All owners have the right to display Nigel however they'd like.
-Skye has RP and plotting rights.

On breeding:
-Sylent has complete rights to the first breeding which include choice of mare and distribution of baskets. Neither Skye nor Demy have any say in this whatsoever.
(Sylent says: HOWEVER if Skye end up in an RP with a mare that she's interested in breeding with/mating/whatever just let me know cause I'd be fine with that.)
-Demy and Skye will battle to the death over decide what to do with the other two breedings as the event or desire arises.
-Demy wants to oogle the babies no matter who's breeding.

Don't read the tiny text
Co-Owning Clause A: If BullsDemy does the hokey pokey under a full moon while wearing a rainbow leotard her part of the co-ownership is void.
Co-Owning Clause B: If Skye dyes her hair neon purple and streaks through Disney while singing I'm a Little Teapot her part of the co-ownership is void.
Co-Owning Clause C: If Sylent turns into an alien while singing sea chanteys backwards in latin while hopping in circles her part of the co-ownership is void.

I told you not to read the tiny text

I could've swore I posted. XD Either way, I agreeeeee<3  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:36 pm
User Image

User Image

Imp and Tae both have rights to everything, unless otherwise specified XD  

Molten Tigrex

Shameless Hunter

Taejira

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:38 pm
Infinite Improbability
User Image

User Image

Imp and Tae both have rights to everything, unless otherwise specified XD

Agree agreed!  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games