Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Stands A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mephis Inferni

Hilarious Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:48 am
User Image
                                                                They're gonna 𝔠𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔫 𝔲𝔭 your looks
                                                                With all the 𝔩𝔦𝔢𝔰 in the books
                                                                To make a 𝔠𝔦𝔱𝔦𝔷𝔢𝔫 out of you

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                                Where? Quidditch Stands
                                                                Who? Raymond and a whole mess of other students nearby.
                                                                Thoughts?This game is going to be so good.

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

xxx

Jack plopped himself down next to his teammate, nearly vibrating in his seat. Even though he wasn't playing, he was still incredibly nervous. How good were the Hufflepuffs? Surely they weren't as good as Slytherin, of course. Jack looked at his teammate, putting on his big-boy pants and tried to be social. It was so awkward for him, but Belle said he'd need to or he'd be miserable forever.

"Hey, I don't think we've actually spoken to each other yet. My name is James...er..Jack Rich." He extended his hand to his fellow Slytherin, hoping he wasn't coming off too strong. Social interaction was hard.
                                                                ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                                OOC:

murruelecreuset

Because they 𝔰𝔩𝔢𝔢𝔭 with a gun
                                                                And keep an 𝔢𝑦𝔢 on you, son
                                                                So they can 𝔴𝔞𝔱𝔠𝔥 all the things you do

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:48 am
When the monsters are sleeping under your bed;
They've crawled out from under and into your head!
And outside the carcass, into your skin...
And you need someone to keep it like it's said-
Your wishes into the air.
So someone listens, someone is there,
And you won't know anything about it...
Until you have to live without it.

User Image
D I A N T H A
S I Â N
W A R L O W

ravenclaw │ second year │ halfblood

Di clambered up to the very top of the stands. It was cool, but not freezing, though the wind was lashing at her hair and threatening to tug it out of its messy updo. She was dressed in Slytherin colors, because that was the team she'd decided to support today, as Caty and Aimee were both reserve players for the team. Besides, she didn't really have any friends in Hufflepuff to begin with. The stands weren't packed yet, as not all of the players were even on the pitch, but she thought it was best to get a good seat now, before it really filled up. She had noticed Raymond as she made her way to the top, but for somewhat obvious reasons, didn't want to talk to him at the moment, or possibly at any moment in the future. She took a seat, binoculars in hand.

OOC:
Username

Chasing the fire for you, light in the nightmare-
Watching from high above you...
If you can make it, then the sun will rise!
It doesn't matter if you closed your eyes!
Before you wake up, I'll keep you safe tonight.
'Cause I am a warrior and I'll fight, I'll fight;
The wheels are moving behind your face.
Your arms are directing the time and the place.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:30 pm
User Image User Image User Image
Selina Grey xxxxxxxxxxxxx Fianna Grey xxxxxxxxxxxxx Hannah Grey
Ravenclaw Fifth Year xxxxxxxxxxxx Gryffindor First Year xxxxxxxxxxxx Hufflepuff Third Year

Snakes v. Badgers Match

The autumn air was crisp and cool, and sun was warm against Selina's face as she strolled out toward the pitch with her two cousins. Selina was there to support her boyfriend and the other friends she had on the Hufflepuff team, and was dressed accordingly. She was wearing a bright yellow Tee shirt her cousin modified to feature a badger in fighting form, over a long black skirt, a black sweatshirt, and a pair of ankle boots.

Hannah, being a Reserve Beater was dressed to play should Chase or Zeph go down during the game, and she had her broomstick slung over her shoulder. Fianna was wearing her Irish team shirt, a pair of jeans, and a large yellow and black scarf, so nobody could miss she was there to cheer on her sister's team, at least this time out, as the first game after Christmas would see the sisters theoretically on opposite sides of the pitch.

As the three girls arrived at the stands, they started to look around for somebody to sit with to watch the match.

OOC: Open for Interaction

OOC:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:10 am
User Image
Lola Mutan Ye
<5th Year>

Lola may not be fond of Selina's boyfriend (meaning, hate him) but Selina was still a friend none the less. She supposed in many ways her friendship to Selina was like Devonte's friendship with Hamilton something the other couldn't quite understand. The difference was Hamilton was a stuck-up purist prat while Selina just had really, really bad taste in guys. And after what Layton did to Devonte about Devonte's secret... she was sure Layton was evil. Funny that no dark wizard ever was known to come from Hufflepuff yet there was Layton seemingly working to be the first. Or maybe being a right arse wasn't enough to qualify one as 'dark wizard in the making'. She was skeptical though.

Today she was here to cheer on Devonte and hopefully watch Layton get a few bones broken, the later she was not going to say aloud unless someone directly asked her. Spotting Selina and her cousins, Lola came over and greeted her friend. While Selina was dressed in Hufflepuff colors, Lola was dressed in her usual comfortable clothes but was sporting a Slytherin green tank top and long green socks. She was sure most of the Slytherins wouldn't appreciate her as a fan but she didn't care, she was there to cheer on those who mattered like Devonte. Besides she didn't want Hufflepuff to win, not with Layton as seeker. Smiling at her friend she said, "I see it was good for me to come, someone has to counter your cheering for the Puffs. Lovely day for a game though. I'm kind of jealous that Ravenclaw didn't have the first game of the year now."

Time: 2032-2033
Looking: Pretty Clever

{OoC: }
Graydon Ironshield

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:04 pm
Ravenclaw Fifth Year xxxxxxxxxxxx Gryffindor First Year xxxxxxxxxxxx Hufflepuff Third Year

Snakes v. Badgers Match

Selina smiled when she saw her friend, all dressed up to support Slytherin. Given what she knew about Devonte, and his stated dislike of certain peoples, Selina could never figure why Lola was attracted to him. As it was, she was going to criticize or question why, and just be glad her friend had somebody in her life whom cared for her. "I almost forgot there was a game today," she confessed. "I've been busy studying for OWLs."

"You were cross-referencing your Potions and Herbology notes when I found you in the library," said Hannah, giving her cousin a look. "How could you forget it was game day?" Selina countered with, "They needed to be updated from my most recent classes." Turning back to the subject at hand, and Lola, she said, "Besides, I'm not just supporting Layton; Rider's my friend as well, and should Chase knock herself silly again, I should be here to root for Siobhan should she be called upon to take over." After a moment of rummaging through her bookbag, she turned up a smaller bag and her Thermos. "Got some oatmeal cookies and hot chocolate from the kitchens. Want some?"

At the mention of Ravenclaw's team, Selina asked, "Think we have a shot at a good season this year? I'm no expert, but we seem awfully thin at all the positions this time out."

mc2

OOC:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:26 pm
User Image

User Image

Third Year │ Hufflepuff │ Pureblood

Kai walked up through the stands, trying to find someone--anyone--he recognized so he could not seem so anti-social. He hadn't done much in his years at Hogwarts, or anywhere else for that matter, and he kinda wanted to change that, he just wasn't sure how. Well, to start off he might as well start attending some more quidditch games. Conveniently, it seemed that both his cousins would be playing the first game of the year. While he wasn't exactly sure who to root for, he guessed he'd just go with the flow. Spotting both Layton and Devonte's girlfriends, Kai walked in their direction, seeing Hannah as well, who he guessed he was semi-friendly with.

"Um, hey everyone. Mind if I sit here? Haven't really spotted anyone else I know." While he didn't really know Selina that well, and he knew Lola even less, he knew they were at least nice.

mc2
Graydon Ironshield

OOC:

━━━━━━

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:51 pm
Raymond Ara Yuko
Second Year Slytherin
Pureblood Parselmouth
Reserve Chaser

User Image User Image
                                                  Location : Quidditch Stands - Slytherin vs. Hufflepuff

Raymond looked from the field to the boy who sat next to him. He remembered the boy was one of his teammates, beater if he recalled correctly. When the boy spoke to him he was surprised, he honestly thought the whole school hated him by now. “No we haven’t. Nice to meet you though, Jack. My name is Raymond Yuko, most call me Ray.” He introduced shaking his housemate’s hand. “It’s your first year right?” He asked before adding. “I’m a second year myself.”

At the game started, Raymond looked to the field. Right off the bat Savannah got the ball. However she lost it rather quickly to the puffs. Evander seemed to be onto something which was promising. Raymond didn’t know how this game was going to do but he was excited to see how this would turn out.

With: Jack

Wearing: Quidditch Uniform

OOC:
                                                  Stealing --- 0/3 to Goal - Total Roll: ---
                                                  AC: 12
                                                  Modifiers: +2 Shooting, +2 AC, +2 Catching
                                                  Special Skills: Good Arm, Deft Dodger, Great Catch
                                                  Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Mephis Inferni

Hrm, rather intelligent, I see...
                                                  Not to mention you seem to have a tendency to think of yourself first...
                                                  I do believe this house is the perfect fit for you...
                                                  Slytherin!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:12 pm
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                                Where? Quidditch Stands

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

xxx

Jack nodded, "Nice to meet you, Ray. And yeah, it's my first year." He released the older boy's hand, turning his attention to the game. He cheer momentarily as their chaser got the quaffle, then promptly lost it. "It looks like they've got the more experienced Chasers, we're going to have to rely on Vander to get the snitch."

As the game progressed, he audibly groaned as Mira took a bludger she was aiming for. "Oh jeez, I know that hurt...we're not looking so hot...but hey, Vander's on the move. Maybe he spotted the snitch already?" Jack didn't bring any binoculars like a moron, they'd have been really helpful right now.
                                                                OOC:

murruelecreuset

Mephis Inferni

Hilarious Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:03 am
User Image
Lola Mutan Ye
<5th Year>

"OWLs... don't remind me," Lola joked to Selina. "We should set up a study group, though. I can help with herbology and arithmancy. I'm at least confident about those classes... unless they consider it cheating if I use tricks I learn from mum. Is that cheating?" She asked worrying a bit. This was a wizard school and would it be fair to use her talents as a 'plant whisperer' since that was something she acquired from being half nymph... Professor Hill never said anything about it. Honestly the more she thought about it the more she wondered if the man had figured out early on that she wasn't entirely human. She never got yelled at like many of her classmates did.

She smiled when the topic came to quidditch and Lola said, "Don't jinx Chase with bad luck, though I'm sure Hannah'll be great if she gets called in," She added smiling at the younger girl. She laughed when her friend offered cookies and hot chocolate and said, "I should know by now that you're always prepared, even when you get distracted with something else. I have some trail mix if you want too. Trail mix for cookies?" Lola asked.

Asked about their team, Lola sighed, "Ugh, don't remind me. Do you know how hard it is to convince any of the eagles to join the team? We had some new faces though, so that is good. I think we're lucky to have a full team every year. I feel like Slytherin is going to take the cup again, they've had a strong team for years and this year looks to be no different." She gave a smile to her friend, trying not to be glum about Ravenclaw's poor prospects. At this point she was worried that come next year with three people graduating she wouldn't even have enough to make a team.

She was lost in thought when joined by Kai, Devonte and Layton's cousin, and she smiled, "Feel free to join." She didn't know much about Kai and she had always been nervous to meet much of Devonte's family. Devonte grew up with purist attitudes for a reason and she wasn't exactly the type of girl a pureblood family wanted their son mingling with, of course now Devonte was apparently getting disowned the moment he graduated so his parents didn't care if he dated some halfbreed or not. Probably thought that was 'fitting', even. And then there was Layton who might not hate her because of what she was, but was a budding sociopath in his own right. If Kai was like Devonte had once been (and still was some to be honest, as Lola suspected that Devonte usually tuned out anytime she mentioned anything about her non-human heritage and probably didn't even bother to realize her dad was only a halfblood), he wouldn't like her. If Kai was like Layton that wasn't good either. He seemed friendly enough, though, and he was a Hufflepuff and besides Layton she had never seen an indication that Puffs were particularly awful people. Aiming to be friendly, Lola said holding out her bag of trail mix, "I have trail mix if you want. Selina has oatmeal cookies and hot chocolate too that I'm sure she'd be happy to share. Are you rooting for your house or both?" She doubted Kai would root against his own house which Layton was also in.

Time: 2032-2033
Looking: Pretty Clever

{OoC: }
Graydon Ironshield

Deviled Dregs

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:14 pm

Snakes v. Badgers Match

"A study group's a good idea," agreed Selina. "I could do with the company." Hannah glanced over at her cousin, and added, "Yeah, so you don't forget to do little things like ...oh, I don't know: have meals, show up for your cousin's quidditch matches, go on a date periodically." Fianna chimed in with, in sing-song fashion, "Oh, that's Layton's job to do that."

Selina rolled her eyes when her cousins started teasing her, but then she kinda did ask for it. "Using tricks your mum taught you is no different than my using tricks Mother Grey taught me about Herbology and Potions. I can promise you everyone taking those exams will be using whatever special skills they might have to get a good grade. After all, OWLs only determine how the rest of your academic life will go, oh, and what careers might be available to you. If anything, you'd be cheating yourself if you didn't do that."

"Trail mix for cookies?" repeated Selina. "Ooooh, done," she added with a chuckle. "...Ravenclaw's always had that issue. We'd rather be students of the game than actually play it." Hannah piped up with an admission, "Uh, yeah, they could run the tables on the rest of the Houses again. If we don't stop them, I'm not sure anyone else can."

"Hi, Kai," Hannah said sunnily, when she saw the young man, and added, with a welcoming wave of her hand, "Come on and join us. We've got snacks, and Linny brought extra cups if you want some cocoa."

mc2

Deviled Dregs

OOC:

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:36 pm
User Image

User Image

Third Year │ Hufflepuff │ Pureblood

Kai smiled as he was welcomed by both Lola and Hannah, taking a seat and watching the ongoing match. It seemed like it was a tough one, with both Layton and Slytherin's seeker--wasn't that Cyrus's older brother?--being hit with a bludger. As Devonte's girlfriend offered trail mix to him, the first thing he noticed was that she was a lot nicer than him. He had always heard as such around school, though the fact that a pureblood elitist was dating a half-breed was the more prevalent rumor. He never really saw Devonte as an "elitist," per-se, just someone who was heavily influenced by his da' and wanted to make him proud. That didn't change the fact that his Slytherin cousin was still a jerk, although he was getting better. They had even been able to have a civil conversation over the summer. It seemed that Layton was the one who had some problems.

He took a little bit of her trail mix when it was offered and shrugged his shoulders lightly, the black and yellow scarf he had wrapped around his neck blistering in the wind. "I'm not sure. I have friends in both houses, though none are playing for Slytherin right now.. So I guess Hufflepuff."

mc2
Graydon Ironshield

OOC:

━━━━━━

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:21 pm
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                                Where? Quidditch Stands

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

xxx

Jack was fascinated with the game, every twist and turn. Every steal and catch. Every bone crunching bludger got him cheering, even if he realized that sometimes the Hufflepuffs were doing those things. But everything changed the moment the Hufflepuff Seeker caught the Snitch, ending the game and solidifying Slytherin's loss.

His face went from delight to sullen in a fraction of a second as he pushed himself off the seats and made his way back towards the dorms. He was really going to let them have it in practice for disappointing him so much, the best way he knew how. "Bat, meet bludger. Bludger, meet teammates." He didn't know why, but he felt like this was a personal loss even though he didn't even play during the game. He didn't push himself hard enough to make sure they were at their best, but he'd change that during the following week's practices.
                                                                OOC: Someone's a sore loser.

Quote:

Mephis Inferni

Hilarious Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:09 pm
User Image

User Image

Fifth Year │ Slytherin │ Chaser │ Werewolf

Devonte climbed into the stands and weaved his way through, feeling very weird all the way up here. This would be his first time watching instead of playing a game, but he just had to remind himself this was all a part of being a good boyfriend--maybe even a good person. Still wearing his Slytherin robes but having a dark blue Ravenclaw scarf wrapped around his shoulders and neck, the blonde teenager took a seat near the front, edging his neck forward to try and see Lola. They were all just specks at the moment, so he supposed he would just have to wait until the game officially started. He leaned back and sighed, reaching into his pocket and taking a bite out of a blueberry muffin he had snagged from breakfast this morning just before heading out here. At least he wouldn't have to worry about people wanting to sit next to him.

Name Here

OOC:

♥ Lola Ye ♥

━━━━━━

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:12 pm

Lions v. Ravens Match

The cool, crisp autumn air seemed to supercharge Fianna as she led her sister and cousin toward the pitch. This was the first game of the season for Gryffindor, and she was determined to be there in plenty of time. Being on the Reserves meant the odds weren't so good she'd be playing today, not unless Ivy got sick before the game or was shot down during the middle of it, but that wasn't the point. Fianna was on the team, dressed to leap into the game if the call came down from Pru, her school-issue broomstick already picked out and slung across her shoulder. She couldn't wait for her season to finally begin.

Selina was there to support her little cousin, of course, though she knew several other members of the Gryffindor team, and she was there to support her own House, as she had friends there. She was wearing a Ravenclaw sweatshirt over her dress shirt and House tie, over a long black skirt, and a pair of ankle boots. Her sole concession for the Lions was a long woolen red and gold Gryffindor scarf she'd gotten solely for these occasions.

Hannah was there to support her little sister, and it was a good excuse to get out of the castle and away from her mountain of schoolwork. Jeans and a Gryffindor sweatshirt were the order of the day for her, and she was toting the bag with the stadium blanket, Thermos and other goodies for her sister this time out.

As the three girls arrived at the stands, they started to look around for somebody to sit with to watch the match.

OOC:

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:00 pm
When the monsters are sleeping under your bed;
They've crawled out from under and into your head!
And outside the carcass, into your skin...
And you need someone to keep it like it's said-
Your wishes into the air.
So someone listens, someone is there,
And you won't know anything about it...
Until you have to live without it.

User Image
D I A N T H A
S I Â N
W A R L O W

ravenclaw │ second year │ halfblood

Di looked around once she reached the top of the stands, looking to see if anyone she knew was nearby, but didn't see anyone. She took a seat, this time holding a broom instead of her binoculars. She was the one and only keeper reserve, and while she knew keepers weren't commonly knocked out, as beaters tended to go after seekers, chasers, and other beaters, it was still possible. This possibility, however slim, made her a bit wary. She had never actually played keeper before, not even in tryouts. She'd tried out for chaser. So if Timothy was knocked out, she didn't see things going very well for her or the team. But, it was probably best to think positive, or at least logically, as she tended to prefer. Logically speaking, the chances of her being called onto the pitch were slim..

OOC:
Username

Chasing the fire for you, light in the nightmare-
Watching from high above you...
If you can make it, then the sun will rise!
It doesn't matter if you closed your eyes!
Before you wake up, I'll keep you safe tonight.
'Cause I am a warrior and I'll fight, I'll fight;
The wheels are moving behind your face.
Your arms are directing the time and the place.

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff