Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Mermaid's Tale

Back to Guilds

Enter a world with Merpeople & Humans 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Adventure, Drama, High School 

Reply Private Homes
Ryder Residence Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:05 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pyrrha Ryder
Elementary School Teacher
"Well, as Michaelangelo would put it... Let's Party!"

Pyrrha looked at Yugao and the Girls I see. After a few weeks with me, Kairi and Yugao will understand how we do things. Yugao will speak better English and things will look good. Pyrrha said this to Mairi.

TsukikuroiMai

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:31 pm
-----
-- ΘѪѺѪΘ --
-----
Yugao cocked his head in confusion, not really understanding. What... does... that... mean? he said slowly. Kairi shivered slightly, getting a strong sense of foreboding, though she couldn't explain what she felt. Mairi snorted. I hope so,
she said shyly.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - Yugao's clean clothes

--------
Kairi
[color=#3f00ff][b][/b][/color][color=#bb84b3] [/color][color=black][I][/I][/color]

Mairi
[color=#000074][b] [/b][/color][color=slateblue] [/color][color=darkcyan][I][/I][/color]

Yugao
[color=indigo][b][/b][/color][color=#014421][/color][color=#915C83][I][/I][/color]

(OOC - )
AnimusHelixRebirth

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:34 pm

Pyrrha Ryder

Pyrrha looked at Yugao and the Girls It means you'll understand the english language alot better & I'm not sure what comes after that. Pyrrha said this to Yugao.

TsukikuroiMai

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:09 pm
-----
-- ΘѪѺѪΘ --
-----
Yugao tilted his head, his messy silver hair falling over his face as he ate slowly. What... about... swim... swimming? he said slowly. Kairi tilted her head, thinking as her paler blue hair fell over her face, shading her eyes. Mairi exhaled softly.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - Yugao's clean clothes

--------
Kairi
[color=#3f00ff][b][/b][/color][color=#bb84b3] [/color][color=black][I][/I][/color]

Mairi
[color=#000074][b] [/b][/color][color=slateblue] [/color][color=darkcyan][I][/I][/color]

Yugao
[color=indigo][b][/b][/color][color=#014421][/color][color=#915C83][I][/I][/color]

(OOC - )
AnimusHelixRebirth

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Dressed Up 200

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:11 pm

Pyrrha Ryder

Pyrrha looked at Yugao and the Girls You can't swim, Yugao? Pyrrha said this to Yugao.

TsukikuroiMai

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:47 pm
-----
-- ΘѪѺѪΘ --
-----
Yugao grimaced, clearly embarrassed. Not very well, he said slowly. 'Both in and out of water,' he thought. Kairi blinked; admittedly, she was decent swimming in water in her mer-form, but as a human, she was a novice. Mairi exhaled softly.

--------
Kairi

Mairi

Yugao

(OOC - )
AnimusHelixRebirth

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Dressed Up 200

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:26 pm

Pyrrha Ryder

Pyrrha looked at Yugao and the Girls Maybe I can teach you to swim? But for now, its the Fall Season. Pyrrha said this to Yugao & the girls.

TsukikuroiMai

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:30 pm
-----
-- ΘѪѺѪΘ --
-----
Yugao cocked his head in confusion. Fall... season? he said slowly, confusion obvious in his voice. 'What does she mean by that?' he thought. Kairi tilted her hea, mildly curious. Mairi giggled softly. The planet has a tilt to it. When it tilts away from the sun, when the days are shortest... that's winter, but when the days grow shorter, that's autumn... or fall,
she said wryly, giggling.

--------
Kairi

Mairi

Yugao

(OOC - )
AnimusHelixRebirth

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Dressed Up 200

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:36 pm

Pyrrha Ryder

Pyrrha looked at Yugao and the Girls Of course. Pyrrha said this to Yugao & the girls.

TsukikuroiMai

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:55 pm
-----
-- ΘѪѺѪΘ --
-----
Yugao cocked his head in confusion. I... do...not... understand, he said slowly, confusion obvious in his voice. 'I don't get it,' he thought. Kairi giggled at the confused look on Yugao's face. Mairi smirked slightly.

--------
Kairi

Mairi

Yugao

(OOC - )
AnimusHelixRebirth

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Dressed Up 200

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:01 pm

Pyrrha Ryder

Pyrrha looked at Yugao and the Girls Fall is the season when the days get shorter. Pyrrha said this to Yugao & the girls.

TsukikuroiMai

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:09 pm
-----
-- ΘѪѺѪΘ --
-----
Yugao blinked a couple of times. Shorter... during... the... day? I... think... I... know... that, he said slowly, confusion and uncertainty obvious in his voice. 'I somewhat understand that,' he thought. Kairi giggled at the confused look on Yugao's face. Mairi smirked slightly.

--------
Kairi

Mairi

Yugao

(OOC - )
AnimusHelixRebirth

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Dressed Up 200

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:14 pm

Pyrrha Ryder

Pyrrha looked at Yugao and the Girls Mairi, maybe you can explain it to Yugao so that he'll understand. Pyrrha said this to the girls.

TsukikuroiMai

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:49 pm
-----
-- ΘѪѺѪΘ --
-----
Yugao cocked his head innocently. Is... it... the... time... that... the... Moon... rises... during... the... day? he said slowly, his tone tentative. He was unaware that it was very common for the moon to rise during the day especially during the autumn and spring, more often during the mid to late fall, however. Kairi blinked in mild confusion. Mairi cocked her head, a bit amused.
Um... how can you know that? It... isn't often that most nomadic or secretive pods... allow people to the surface, Kairi said shyly.She blinked as the boy bowed his head with an embarrassed look, mumbling something. I.... snuck... to... the... surface... sometimes, he said softly, his tone embarrassed and shy.

--------
Kairi

Mairi

Yugao

(OOC - )
AnimusHelixRebirth

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Dressed Up 200

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:11 pm

Pyrrha Ryder

Pyrrha looked at Yugao and the Girls Kairi, Yugao, what do you 2 mean by that? Pyrrha said this to the girls.

TsukikuroiMai

Private Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games