Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Soquili Era
New Co-Ownership Agreements Thread 3/14/12 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Uta

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:17 pm
[+Katch+]
I, [+Katch+] am giving full ownership of Forsilvra to
Uta

User Image

Take care of her

She'll continue to follow the stars. Good luck in all your endeavors! <3 Don't be a stranger!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 3:42 am
LadyDelaidra
I, LadyDelaidra, have left Gaia and I hereby leave my soquili in the care and charge of Ragers.
*I would, however, like to retain signature rights, in case I ever come back.
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Agreed!  

Ragers

Kawaii Kitten

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:51 am
Co-ownership between Caitlyn Hellstorm and Mia Lovasz for Dashiell

User Image

Caitlyn Hellstorm's Rights
Roleplaying Rights
Teepee rights
sig rights
2nd Breeding

Mia Lovasz' Rights
Teepee Rights
Sig Rights
1st Breeding
Has the right to cancel this co-ownership for any reason

Both Caitlyn Hellstorm and Mia Lovasz will consult each other with major decisions like lifemate choice, and that kind of decision. In each breeding, if there's 3rd basket, the co-owner gets it  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:41 am
Caitlyn Hellstorm
Co-ownership between Caitlyn Hellstorm and Mia Lovasz for Dashiell

User Image

Caitlyn Hellstorm's Rights
Roleplaying Rights
Teepee rights
sig rights
2nd Breeding

Mia Lovasz' Rights
Teepee Rights
Sig Rights
1st Breeding
Has the right to cancel this co-ownership for any reason

Both Caitlyn Hellstorm and Mia Lovasz will consult each other with major decisions like lifemate choice, and that kind of decision. In each breeding, if there's 3rd basket, the co-owner gets it

Happily agreed  

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:32 am
Co-Ownership Agreement with Shicala for Borealis.

User Image

(Borealis is no longer co-owned by LP)

Display, Contest, and Roleplaying Rights
- Both owners have full display/sig rights and OOC RP ability
- IC Roleplaying rights will default to Shicala

Breeding
- Both owners get full, exclusive rights to two of the four standard breedings. They do not need permission of the other owner to enter breeding events, and they have choice of breeding partner (unless one is lifemated, see below). The breeding will not count towards the other owner's breeding limitations.
- If both owners want to enter the same breeding raffle, priority goes to the owner who has IC RP rights
- In the case of FIVE (or 6, if Elderhood is achieved) Breedings, the extra breeding control defaults to the owner who has IC RP rights
- If Lifemated, the Soquili can only breed with his/her own lifemate unless a Surrogacy is agreed by all owners.

Life-Altering / Major Decisions
-Shicala cannot transfer their portion of the ownership of any of these Soquili to anyone without permission from Kamiki, but may give up rights TO Kamiki.
- Both owners must agree to make major IC decisions (skinwalkering, lifemating, etc)
- Kamiki reserves the right to revoke co-ownership at any time

Shicala

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:04 am
Kamiki
Co-Ownership Agreement with Shicala for Borealis.

User Image

(Borealis is no longer co-owned by LP)

Display, Contest, and Roleplaying Rights
- Both owners have full display/sig rights and OOC RP ability
- IC Roleplaying rights will default to Shicala

Breeding
- Both owners get full, exclusive rights to two of the four standard breedings. They do not need permission of the other owner to enter breeding events, and they have choice of breeding partner (unless one is lifemated, see below). The breeding will not count towards the other owner's breeding limitations.
- If both owners want to enter the same breeding raffle, priority goes to the owner who has IC RP rights
- In the case of FIVE (or 6, if Elderhood is achieved) Breedings, the extra breeding control defaults to the owner who has IC RP rights
- If Lifemated, the Soquili can only breed with his/her own lifemate unless a Surrogacy is agreed by all owners.

Life-Altering / Major Decisions
-Shicala cannot transfer their portion of the ownership of any of these Soquili to anyone without permission from Kamiki, but may give up rights TO Kamiki.
- Both owners must agree to make major IC decisions (skinwalkering, lifemating, etc)
- Kamiki reserves the right to revoke co-ownership at any time

Shicala
Agreed heart TY  

Shicala

Hungry Animal

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:06 am
TEMPORARY CO-OWNERSHIP

User ImageUser Image
Clothed Uncert || Unclothed Uncert

I, Fatal Irony, Do hereby give temporary co-ownership of Flidais (pictured above) to xX Green Tea Tree Xx in the interest of her finding and obtaining a fling. Tea Tree can find any male she wishes and enter into any and all breeding raffles or singles mixers she wishes until such a time as a breeding is obtained. Fatal will have no breeding rights to said breeding. After a basket has been obtained by Tea Tree all rights will revert back to Fatal.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:09 am
Fatal Irony
TEMPORARY CO-OWNERSHIP

User ImageUser Image
Clothed Uncert || Unclothed Uncert

I, Fatal Irony, Do hereby give temporary co-ownership of Flidais (pictured above) to xX Green Tea Tree Xx in the interest of her finding and obtaining a fling. Tea Tree can find any male she wishes and enter into any and all breeding raffles or singles mixers she wishes until such a time as a breeding is obtained. Fatal will have no breeding rights to said breeding. After a basket has been obtained by Tea Tree all rights will revert back to Fatal.

I happily agree to the terms yum_puddi  

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

RadiantRose Midnight

Omnipresent Visionary

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:04 pm
I, RadiantRose Midnight, am giving co-ownership of Retro Reality to Xander Aurelius
User Image

Both owners have:
-Signature display rights
- Teepee display rights (if/when Xander creates a Teepee --- if not Retro stays solely in Brilis Teepee)
- In-character and out-of-character RP rights, but both owners must be aware of all RPs that take place.

Brili (RadiantRose Midnight) has the rights to:
- Break the co-ownership agreement at anytime
- A third basket from any/all of Retros breedings, and sole rights to one of his breedings.

Blake (Xander Aurelius) has the rights to:
- The rest of Retros breedings --- again, as long as both owners are aware of any breedings/RP/plots that are going on.

Xander Aurelius

Happy belated birthday, love!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 4:18 pm
RadiantRose Midnight
I, RadiantRose Midnight, am giving co-ownership of Retro Reality to Xander Aurelius
User Image

Both owners have:
-Signature display rights
- Teepee display rights (if/when Xander creates a Teepee --- if not Retro stays solely in Brilis Teepee)
- In-character and out-of-character RP rights, but both owners must be aware of all RPs that take place.

Brili (RadiantRose Midnight) has the rights to:
- Break the co-ownership agreement at anytime
- A third basket from any/all of Retros breedings, and sole rights to one of his breedings.

Blake (Xander Aurelius) has the rights to:
- The rest of Retros breedings --- again, as long as both owners are aware of any breedings/RP/plots that are going on.

Xander Aurelius

Happy belated birthday, love!

I agree. ^-^  

Xander Aurelius

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:43 pm
I, Skye Starrfyre, hereby return ownership of Smolder, son of Aita and Daray, to Ghouliboo, formerly known as CuterThanYou. He and all of his fiery glory and old man angst are now hers to control once more as only she is capable of handling his fury.

Ghouliboo
Let the pony chaos commence!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:53 pm
Skye Starrfyre
I, Skye Starrfyre, hereby return ownership of Smolder, son of Aita and Daray, to Ghouliboo, formerly known as CuterThanYou. He and all of his fiery glory and old man angst are now hers to control once more as only she is capable of handling his fury.

Ghouliboo
Let the pony chaos commence!

AWWWWWWW YISSSSSSSSS  

Ghouliboo

Garbage Spook

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:02 am
User Image

User Image

I, Skye Starrfyre, do hereby gift Portokali and Mwali to DaisyMilk. No strings attached! They are hers to have and to hold, love and to cherish until... Well, you get the gist.

DaisyMilk

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:05 am
Skye Starrfyre
User Image

User Image

I, Skye Starrfyre, do hereby gift Portokali and Mwali to DaisyMilk. No strings attached! They are hers to have and to hold, love and to cherish until... Well, you get the gist.

DaisyMilk

Thank you so much! ;; ♥ I will hug them and feed and them and pet them and name them Geor... wait.

eldritch stardust

Kawaii Prophet

Ishtanballa

Romantic Spotter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 6:58 pm
I thought we had already done this, but just to be safe, dissolving all co-owns or full owns, all going back to Panda. Yep 8D

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image  
Soquili Era

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games