Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
*--Ataraxia Highschool--* Going to be remade Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I was to start over this rp, with a different setting and a different plot...your thoughts?
YES!!!
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
....what?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No, no, no, annnnnnd no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Maybe?
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
If you do [insert suggestions here] then yeah
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Serphrim

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:54 pm
[[ecchi is um how should i say it. lets use wiki's "vague sexual content (such as skimpy clothing, partial or full nudity)"]]  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:56 pm
[[I need someone to post with...I just joined]]  

Serphrim

blossomsakura112

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:18 pm
(( Aw, Serphrim-chan! Your ruined the surprised. >w< Lol... and I'll post with you. I just joined too... where's your character? ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:30 pm
(( I do not know what to post. Waiting for Persophone to Reply to my Questions ))  

Slayer The Wise

Biumu

Shirtless Codger

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:35 pm
[ok guy's i won't really post until the end of next week then my test's will be done and i can post more 3nodding ]  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:28 pm
((AHHH I'M GOING INSANE!!!!! Someone rp with meh..i'm gonna go jump off a bridge due to boredom...))  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

Snowyfoxs

Nostalgic Waffles

14,415 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:32 pm
Artemis was walking through her highschool campus, still irritated at Apollo. She had deserted the little group that was heading out for some mortal pizza earlier since her father was taking so long to join them. She didn't really feel that hungry anymore but she will need food later to sustain this mortal body. Usually she just eat for the fun of it but now she could feel the growling pain at the pit of her stomach that all mortals feel if they were starving.
Artemis sighed softly to herself, closing her eyes for a second as she placed her hand on her head. She wish she could go hunting right now... Since Artemis' eyes was closed, she was not able to see where she was walking and she bumped into someone. "Oh, my apologies,"said Artemis quickly opening her eyes to see a guy with reddish brownish hair standing before her. He was a few inches taller than her but that because Artemis was tall for her "age". She think she might have seen him before at her high school but was not able to recall his name. She usually don't pay attention to the opposite sex. Great...a man... Artemis thought, frowning slightly.

((The brown hair guy is Nick, Ultra. ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:27 pm
[[im at a cafe]]  

Serphrim

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:42 pm
Ares nodded at them as he looked up at the setting sun. Clucking his tongue lightly he turned his head back down to look at them and grinned at them winking at Ella before walking back to his bike.

((I think she is insuinating that we are going to end up wearing skimpy outfits and fighting. XD))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:22 am
(( I think that's a great idea Ares! XD I'll try to make that happen. >=3 ))

Hera messed with her hair as she stood infront of the school. The sun was setting but where she stood it was already dark because of the school's shadow. She sighed and twirled her hair around her finger. Her hair seemed darker in the shadow, but her hair was still white. Hera looked around. Nothing and no one. "Oh, such a dimwit I am. How can I forget that school starts in the morning not at sunset?" Hera stated to herself, and is not getting angry at her stupidity. But it wasn't her fault completly, she was distracted. And school seemed like the best place to go at the moment. Hera sighed and wanted to sit, but where were some bleachers? "Curse the wretched human world... They get sore easily." She muttered, feeling how her legs were getting numb. She's been standing for more then half an hour. But the human body she used was athletic and in perfect shape, so she didn't have to mind much...

((Wait... your at the cafe? XD Post one more time and I'll come for you, Serphrim-chan ))

blossomsakura112

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:02 am
((O.O oh boy...I think that would be an interesting way to move things. XD))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:04 am
(( -laughs- yes, thank you. I have a very twisted mind. And we shall see how things go along. XD But since I'm Hera... I control all woman. >=3 it'll be like a strip club in a school. ))  

blossomsakura112

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:23 am
((Oh man....glad I picked Ares....I feel sorry for the one playing Zues. LOL))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:32 pm
(( Lol... -giggles- 'cause you are glad you picked Ares. o.o although I feel bad for who ever picked Zeus. Sorry Jackson. XD .... -laughs- Oh how joyous. Hera shall rule the school! Even though Apollo is god of knowledge... -shrugs- ))  

blossomsakura112

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:39 pm
((True in a way....I'm stronger but since your technically my mother I will just have to deal with it. gonk XD))  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games