Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Marrow Of Life

Back to Guilds

A place where imaginations roam about together - and destroy a few cities while they're at it. 

Tags: Roleplay, Imagination, Expression 

Reply [Fossil Dig] :: Extinct Threads
Out of Character - Last Page Announcement Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark Xaero

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:57 pm
I'll get a post up soon for SoE, just been busy with life as usual.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:43 pm
Welp, posted as Phyela, and I'll probably have Felin up after Izzy posts or something...  

Kallori

Original Stalker

15,150 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Tax Evader 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Dark Xaero

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:18 am
Got a post up for SoE also wanted to touch on the fact that Naroh has yet to know the names of Wheaton or pita, Aroma is basically the only one he knows as of this moment besides Luke.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:29 am
Well gang, I'm back! It's actually more appropriate to say my life has kept me from actually doing anything even though I've been here the whole time...

But yeah, I have news. I quit my job, and I'll be going to school soon, but it'll be online, so I'll actually have time to RP and whatnot.

But here's the thing: I have concerns about Shards of Elysia. Do you guys want to keep going with it, or do you think we should give it an honorary place in the Graveyard and start something fresh?

I'll be honest with you, SoE feels pretty much like dead weight to me these days. I'm sorry if that hurts anyone's feelings, but that's the way I feel about it. It's not that I don't love the story anymore, it's that every time I try to make a post, I end up in a huge spiral of depression and I don't know what to do and I end up going through a love-hate cycle with the whole RP. I just want to cut it out and let something greener grow in its place. But I didn't start this guild as a I'll-do-wtfever-I-want-lol kind of Captain, and I don't have any plans to start acting like that now. So I ask what you all think. I really am sorry that I suck at making RP's, but if I start a new one, it'll be much simpler, and hopefully a lot more fun, without all the complicated rules TFWL and SoE had. But before I do anything, I'll listen to you guys, so fire away.  

pumpkinlanding
Captain

Dedicated Loiterer

7,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Guildmember 100
  • Tycoon 200

pumpkinlanding
Captain

Dedicated Loiterer

7,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Guildmember 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:36 pm
Hm.

Well, it's been more than half a year since my last post. I've been tossing around the idea of letting this guild die for a long time, though after a lot of thought, I've decided to keep it and give reviving it another chance. This might be the last chance, I don't know. Either way, I'm moving everything that hasn't been touched in at least a year into the Graveyard, though I can always move something back if someone asks. Also demoted everybody back to Member status, which I will keep it as until I've finally gotten this place cleaned up and junk. So... There it is.  
[Fossil Dig] :: Extinct Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff