Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Mafia Guild

Back to Guilds

Anything and Everything Mafia 

Tags: mafia, games, skank 

Reply T3h Mafia Guild
Be My Valentine <3 Mafia CONGRATZ KILLER ALLIANCE! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 118 119 120 121 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think Jan should be the stripper?
Yes
77%
 77%  [ 27 ]
No
22%
 22%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 35

Spiders With Tits

Dangerous Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:57 pm
Pandelic DJ

Shilshadu

HELP! I accuse FUFFTPURR of being the killer! Send that maniac to jail!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:58 pm
Spiders With Tits
Pandelic DJ

Shilshadu

HELP! I accuse FUFFTPURR of being the killer! Send that maniac to jail!

just in time!

◕ ◡ ◕

⊱⇜User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.⇝⊰

Shilshadu

Pandys Bestie

32,025 Points
  • The Color of royalty 500
  • A demon's best friend 500

Pandelic DJ

Shillys Bestie

34,400 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Best Friends Compassion 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:01 pm
Voting is now closed!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:01 pm
Shilshadu
Captain tohru honda
Shilshadu
Pandelic DJ
Vampyro_Undead_Sovereign
Sorry guys I have been busy. Has anyone seen my head. Last I saw it two nitwits were playing with it like a hackysack.

Let me make this clear! SHILLY ******** CHEATED! I told her not to touch the RNG, but she just had to, and kept giving me the shitty end of the stick. ;;

-edited-

not my fault that rng loves my touch wink

i won that hackeysac game

◕ ◡ ◕

is it ok that I'm totally confused about your hackysac game?

we were kicking vampyro's tongueless decapitated head around.

◕ ◡ ◕

I know,but how did you win?  

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Vampyro_Undead_Sovereign

Tipsy Trader

23,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:03 pm
Pandelic DJ
Vampyro_Undead_Sovereign
Sorry guys I have been busy. Has anyone seen my head. Last I saw it two nitwits were playing with it like a hackysack.

Let me make this clear! SHILLY ******** CHEATED! I told her not to touch the RNG, but she just had to, and kept giving me the shitty end of the stick. ;;

-edited-

>.> Are you trying to justify my head being used as a hackysack or what? I could care less what Shilly did hun. Now give me my bloody head before I make stew out of your entrails and serve it to Shilly. Then when she finally notices what she is eating I will force feed the rest of it to her and after she is done choking it down. I will pop her eyeballs out with a spoon and feed them to a puppy. I'm not done there cause then unfortunately she will still be alive and we can't have that. So that's when I will take a knife and use it to chop all of her fingers off. The fingers that she uses so well to type out all of her death scenes. Just hearing her beg for her life will be such great music to my ears. But eventually it will get boring hearing a bleeding hag scream like no tomorrow. So that is when I will slit her throat and watch as she dies. I will be licking her blood off the knife with great satisfaction that I finally got to kill somebody. The End

Remember I love you guys.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:04 pm
Pandelic DJ
Captain tohru honda
Shilshadu
Pandelic DJ
Vampyro_Undead_Sovereign

-edited-

not my fault that rng loves my touch wink

i won that hackeysac game

◕ ◡ ◕

is it ok that I'm totally confused about your hackysac game?

I was bored, so we decided to play hacky sack with Vampyro's decapitated head. Then she cheated >:C

I read about you guys playing hackysac,I just don't know how shilly won. crying I'm confused about your rules.  

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Vampyro_Undead_Sovereign

Tipsy Trader

23,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:04 pm
Shilshadu
Vampyro_Undead_Sovereign

i fed it to Dj's hellhounds 8D

◕ ◡ ◕

Oh that's fine hun. I feel much better now. lol  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:07 pm

HeartnessRed

StephyDiane

YamiTyger

foxgirl66

Kutten

drakokatze

ll Desirably ll

Siefren

WealthyLove

Kahlan AmnelI

Captain tohru honda

Certified Gynecologist

123jimmy321

xx_Juicy_Juice_xx

FUFFTPURR

Prue

Ryo Kazuka

charish669

Serethielle

Shikyo Kuranosai

Pickled Cactus

Vampyro_Undead_Sovereign

-Da llama king-

PrettyGuardianSailorMoon

wilson2008

Violette Cielle

Hells Creed

Jackalust

Starrii

Axuan

Spiders With Tits

oh look death scenes! but first...

FufftPurr was found in an alleyway feeding stray cats when the townspeople decided they were going to drag her to jail. Have fun playing with siefren!

Additionally, VV O O D and Kutten are disqualified and after being struck by lightning spears of divine wrath, were dragged through several layers of dirt, magma and all kinds of excrement before being dropped into hell.
◕ ◡ ◕

Cupids Scene:

“Today is going to be a wonderful day,” Foxgirl66 said cheerfully. “Mummumuumumummu,” Cupid said to himself, imitating Foxgirl66. Her cheery attitude made Cupid sick, as she was the kindest, heartfelt person in the town. He knew exactly what to do with her. A talent show was going to be performed later that night in front of the town square, it would be the perfect opportunity to strike. So Cupid made sure he would have the right set up to finally kill Foxgirl66’s.

Foxgirl66 was going to perform her stand up comedy, because she loved to make others smile. And it was just for her, since everyone thought she was pretty funny. But the recent killings got Foxgirl66 a bit nervous, she kept pacing the stage back and forth before the show. “What do you call a fake noodle? It was an Impasta,” she said to herself preparing for the show. “Did you hear about the hungry clock? It went back for seconds!” Foxgirl66 thought she had everything down and the show was going to be perfect, but little did she know, Cupid was on the sidelines ready to pounce.

Cupid walked onto stage behind the curtains where Foxgirl66 was preparing for her performance. “My lady, you look rather ravishing today,” Cupid complimented Foxgirl66. Foxgirl66 blushed and started to giggle. “Why thank you, mister,” she replied a bit questioned. No one but her was suppose to be on the stage at the moment, the show was still an hour away. “Excuse me, but you really aren’t suppose to be here,” Foxgirl66 nodded and turned her back from Cupid. Cupid got steaming mad, no one had ever turned their back on him. He brought out his bow and arrows and took a few shots towards Foxgirl66.

Foxgirl66 made an awful scream, as she hit the floor. The arrows hitting her left thigh, her left shoulder and her right side. “No one turns their backs against me,” he said as he grabbed one of the arrows and started dragging Foxgirl66 to the center of the stage. He lifted her up, hands clasping around her neck, “DO YOU HEAR ME,” he yelled at her. Foxgirl66 started to cry, no one had ever been that mean to her, in her life. Though Cupid was going to enjoy himself, it all brought a new meaning of sadistic torture.

Cupid placed his hand over the arrow lodged into Foxgirl66’s side and began to move it from side to side. Each time it moved, Foxgirl66 screamed in agony, wanting the pain to end. “Sweet and slow,” Cupid whispered in her ear, taunting her that it would never end. With each pull, Foxgirl66’s skin was getting torn apart. “Please stop,” Foxgirl66 cried, the pain intensifying. But Cupid only did more, he reached up to her forhead, blood covering his hands. “I spy, with my little eye,” he jokingly teased, till he pulled out both of Foxgirl66’s eyes, and threw them over to the curtain. He than began to cut her open, pulling each one of her bones out of the sockets. Foxgirll66 was now out of it, and feinted from all the pain. “Oh, come on,” he said as her heart had finally stopped.

It was finally time for the play, everyone gathered in their seats waiting for the enjoyment they were about to receive. However, when the curtains opened everyone was filled with shock and horror. There lay, Foxgirl66’s body, part of her bones sticking out, her eyeballs staring straight at the crowd. Cupid disgusted that he didn’t get to have too much fun with Foxgirll66, before he could actually kill her.

Saint Valentine’s scene

After last night’s carnage, Saint Valentine went through the day with a spring in his step. He had avenged God’s holy institution and had cleansed the area of the disgusting thought of love. So called lovers stayed indoors in fear of a killer whom they seemed to think was cupid, And that was okay with him.

He rested and was merry up until he came across two people resting peacefully in a tree.

“I love you KuttenAxuan intoned softly, cuddling Kutten in their shared hammock. Saint Valentine sighed, looking down at the odd cross his had been replaced with, before looking back up at the two in the Hammock. He couldn’t climb up to get rid of them. What could he do?

He then had a wonderful idea. Praying for a moment for a fraction of the strength he mustered the night prior, he began collecting branches and crudely sharpening them to blunted points. When he finished, he smirked and set them all, point up-right under the hammock.

Axuan, we are safe up here, right?” Kuttenshivered as the she watched the sun finally retreat into the horizon, causing her husband to hold her closer.

Saint valentine, Calling upon the requested strength tossed his sword toward the two, javelin style. The blade struck true, Catching Kutten in the throat. as she flailed and gurgled,Axuan panicked, upending the Hammock and dropping both Kutten and Axuan onto the prepared bed of blunted spikes. Kutten died instantly as she landed face first, a spike piercing her eye and jamming itself into her skull as gravity worked against her.Axuan was not so lucky. Finding himself stuck on at least 6 of the spikes, he wailed and cried in pain, calling out his wife’s name mournfully over and over again. Saint valentine walked over to the corpse of Kutten and pulled his sword from her throat. The last thing Axuan saw was the sharp tip of Saint Valentine’s sword as it pierced his right eye and met with the grass below.

Pandelic DJ hated how Shilshadu cheated in the Vampyro Hacky Sack Tourney, he just flew off to Pandaland.  

Shilshadu

Pandys Bestie

32,025 Points

Pandelic DJ

Shillys Bestie

34,400 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:10 pm
Shilshadu

HeartnessRed

StephyDiane

YamiTyger

foxgirl66

Kutten

drakokatze

ll Desirably ll

Siefren

WealthyLove

Kahlan AmnelI

Captain tohru honda

Certified Gynecologist

123jimmy321

xx_Juicy_Juice_xx

FUFFTPURR

Prue

Ryo Kazuka

charish669

Serethielle

Shikyo Kuranosai

Pickled Cactus

Vampyro_Undead_Sovereign

-Da llama king-

PrettyGuardianSailorMoon

wilson2008

Violette Cielle

Hells Creed

Jackalust

Starrii

Axuan

Spiders With Tits

oh look death scenes! but first...

FufftPurr was found in an alleyway feeding stray cats when the townspeople decided they were going to drag her to jail. Have fun playing with siefren!

Additionally, VV O O D and Kutten are disqualified and after being struck by lightning spears of divine wrath, were dragged through several layers of dirt, magma and all kinds of excrement before being dropped into hell.
◕ ◡ ◕

Cupids Scene:

“Today is going to be a wonderful day,” Foxgirl66 said cheerfully. “Mummumuumumummu,” Cupid said to himself, imitating Foxgirl66. Her cheery attitude made Cupid sick, as she was the kindest, heartfelt person in the town. He knew exactly what to do with her. A talent show was going to be performed later that night in front of the town square, it would be the perfect opportunity to strike. So Cupid made sure he would have the right set up to finally kill Foxgirl66’s.

Foxgirl66 was going to perform her stand up comedy, because she loved to make others smile. And it was just for her, since everyone thought she was pretty funny. But the recent killings got Foxgirl66 a bit nervous, she kept pacing the stage back and forth before the show. “What do you call a fake noodle? It was an Impasta,” she said to herself preparing for the show. “Did you hear about the hungry clock? It went back for seconds!” Foxgirl66 thought she had everything down and the show was going to be perfect, but little did she know, Cupid was on the sidelines ready to pounce.

Cupid walked onto stage behind the curtains where Foxgirl66 was preparing for her performance. “My lady, you look rather ravishing today,” Cupid complimented Foxgirl66. Foxgirl66 blushed and started to giggle. “Why thank you, mister,” she replied a bit questioned. No one but her was suppose to be on the stage at the moment, the show was still an hour away. “Excuse me, but you really aren’t suppose to be here,” Foxgirl66 nodded and turned her back from Cupid. Cupid got steaming mad, no one had ever turned their back on him. He brought out his bow and arrows and took a few shots towards Foxgirl66.

Foxgirl66 made an awful scream, as she hit the floor. The arrows hitting her left thigh, her left shoulder and her right side. “No one turns their backs against me,” he said as he grabbed one of the arrows and started dragging Foxgirl66 to the center of the stage. He lifted her up, hands clasping around her neck, “DO YOU HEAR ME,” he yelled at her. Foxgirl66 started to cry, no one had ever been that mean to her, in her life. Though Cupid was going to enjoy himself, it all brought a new meaning of sadistic torture.

Cupid placed his hand over the arrow lodged into Foxgirl66’s side and began to move it from side to side. Each time it moved, Foxgirl66 screamed in agony, wanting the pain to end. “Sweet and slow,” Cupid whispered in her ear, taunting her that it would never end. With each pull, Foxgirl66’s skin was getting torn apart. “Please stop,” Foxgirl66 cried, the pain intensifying. But Cupid only did more, he reached up to her forhead, blood covering his hands. “I spy, with my little eye,” he jokingly teased, till he pulled out both of Foxgirl66’s eyes, and threw them over to the curtain. He than began to cut her open, pulling each one of her bones out of the sockets. Foxgirll66 was now out of it, and feinted from all the pain. “Oh, come on,” he said as her heart had finally stopped.

It was finally time for the play, everyone gathered in their seats waiting for the enjoyment they were about to receive. However, when the curtains opened everyone was filled with shock and horror. There lay, Foxgirl66’s body, part of her bones sticking out, her eyeballs staring straight at the crowd. Cupid disgusted that he didn’t get to have too much fun with Foxgirll66, before he could actually kill her.

Saint Valentine’s scene

After last night’s carnage, Saint Valentine went through the day with a spring in his step. He had avenged God’s holy institution and had cleansed the area of the disgusting thought of love. So called lovers stayed indoors in fear of a killer whom they seemed to think was cupid, And that was okay with him.

He rested and was merry up until he came across two people resting peacefully in a tree.

“I love you KuttenAxuan intoned softly, cuddling Kutten in their shared hammock. Saint Valentine sighed, looking down at the odd cross his had been replaced with, before looking back up at the two in the Hammock. He couldn’t climb up to get rid of them. What could he do?

He then had a wonderful idea. Praying for a moment for a fraction of the strength he mustered the night prior, he began collecting branches and crudely sharpening them to blunted points. When he finished, he smirked and set them all, point up-right under the hammock.

Axuan, we are safe up here, right?” Kuttenshivered as the she watched the sun finally retreat into the horizon, causing her husband to hold her closer.

Saint valentine, Calling upon the requested strength tossed his sword toward the two, javelin style. The blade struck true, Catching Kutten in the throat. as she flailed and gurgled,Axuan panicked, upending the Hammock and dropping both Kutten and Axuan onto the prepared bed of blunted spikes. Kutten died instantly as she landed face first, a spike piercing her eye and jamming itself into her skull as gravity worked against her.Axuan was not so lucky. Finding himself stuck on at least 6 of the spikes, he wailed and cried in pain, calling out his wife’s name mournfully over and over again. Saint valentine walked over to the corpse of Kutten and pulled his sword from her throat. The last thing Axuan saw was the sharp tip of Saint Valentine’s sword as it pierced his right eye and met with the grass below.

Pandelic DJ hated how Shilshadu cheated in the Vampyro Hacky Sack Tourney, he just flew off to Pandaland.

You literally added in that last bit, xD Was joking around with you, hue  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:12 pm
Vampyro_Undead_Sovereign
Pandelic DJ
Vampyro_Undead_Sovereign

-edited-

>.> Are you trying to justify my head being used as a hackysack or what? I could care less what Shilly did hun. Now give me my bloody head before I make stew out of your entrails and serve it to Shilly. Then when she finally notices what she is eating I will force feed the rest of it to her and after she is done choking it down. I will pop her eyeballs out with a spoon and feed them to a puppy. I'm not done there cause then unfortunately she will still be alive and we can't have that. So that's when I will take a knife and use it to chop all of her fingers off. The fingers that she uses so well to type out all of her death scenes. Just hearing her beg for her life will be such great music to my ears. But eventually it will get boring hearing a bleeding hag scream like no tomorrow. So that is when I will slit her throat and watch as she dies. I will be licking her blood off the knife with great satisfaction that I finally got to kill somebody. The End

too bad you'll never get to cause you are dead smile nice story though. i won't steal from some dead headless guy wink

◕ ◡ ◕

Shilshadu

Pandys Bestie

32,025 Points

Pandelic DJ

Shillys Bestie

34,400 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:12 pm
Vampyro_Undead_Sovereign

You know, I have the power to banish you from the underworld, for I am the king! You touch my shilly, ill chop the rest of your body up and feed it to my other dogs. ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:17 pm
heart i do so love a good death scene. heart  

charish669

Mythical Grunny

12,025 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

Vampyro_Undead_Sovereign

Tipsy Trader

23,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:25 pm
Shilshadu
Vampyro_Undead_Sovereign
Pandelic DJ
Vampyro_Undead_Sovereign

-edited-

too bad you'll never get to cause you are dead smile nice story though. i won't steal from some dead headless guy wink

◕ ◡ ◕

Thanks Shilly that means a lot coming from you. I was hoping it would be good enough for your tastes. I'm sorry though I wanted to see how I would do if I wrote how I would kill you two. I hope I did good enough for you guys.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:26 pm

StephyDiane

YamiTyger

foxgirl66

Kutten

drakokatze

ll Desirably ll

Siefren

WealthyLove

Kahlan AmnelI

Captain tohru honda

Certified Gynecologist

123jimmy321

xx_Juicy_Juice_xx

FUFFTPURR

Prue

Ryo Kazuka

charish669

Serethielle

Shikyo Kuranosai

Pickled Cactus

Vampyro_Undead_Sovereign

-Da llama king-

PrettyGuardianSailorMoon

wilson2008

Violette Cielle

Hells Creed

Jackalust

Starrii

Axuan

Spiders With Tits

Hello fine people, I hope you all are enjoying your day. As it may seem, almost half of the town has been either killed off, jailed, or have been dragged to hell. So Shilshadu and I have both agree'd to start a few mini games tomorrow, 02/23/2015. We are not sure exactly when, but we will quote everyone when we will put it up.

Items To Win:
Cupids Bow and Arrow: Cupids Bow and Arrow will allow you to kill one player within the game!
Strippers Pole: Able to strip a person's role from them.
Holy Water: Able to revive one player of choosing.
Handcuffs (2): Able to jail/unjail one person of choosing.  

Pandelic DJ

Shillys Bestie

34,400 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

-Da llama king-

King Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:28 pm
Oooo  
T3h Mafia Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 118 119 120 121 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games