Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
Archived Co-Ownership Agreements Thread. Use new thread! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:21 am
Co Ownership Agreement for Neveah

User Image

Both Kamiki and sparrows_poppet have display rights and the ability to OOC RP Neveah in the main Soquili thread.

Sprarrows_poppet has RP rights and the rights to roll/house stats for Neveah. Only she may enter Neveah into rp-based contests/events

Both owners must agree on any life-altering decisions, such as lifemating or skinwalkering.

Sparrows_poppet has full rights to 2 of Neveah’s breedings. She may pick the mate (if Nev is lifemated, she can only breed with her lifemate) and does NOT need Kamiki’s permission to inter Nev into breeding events. This will not count toward’s Kamiki’s breeding limits and Kamiki will not have any say on what happens to the resulting baskets.

Kamiki has full rights to 1 of Nev’s breedings. She may pick the mate (unless Nev is lifemated, then she can only breed with her mate) and does NOT need sparrow’s permission to enter her into breeding events. This will not count towards sparrow’s breeding limits and sparrows will have no say on what happened to the resulting baskets.

In the case that both owners want to enter Nev into the same breeding raffle, priority goes to Kamiki.

Sparrows can relinquish co-owning voluntarily at any time, giving full rights to Kamiki

Kamiki may revoke the co-ownership agreement if sparrows disappears from Gaia for a min of three months (no posting) and attempts to contact sparrows via PM go unanswered. Sparrows may not revoke the ownership from Kamiki under any circumstances.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:25 am
Co Ownership Agreement for Cihuacoatl

User Image

Both EchoLimaFoxtrot and Kamiki have display rights and the ability to OOC RP Cihuacoatl in the main Soquili thread.

Kamiki has RP rights and the rights to roll/house states for Cihuacoatl. Only she may enter Cihuacoatl into rp-based contests/events. Life altering decisions, such as lifemating or Skinwalkering are at Kamiki's discretion since she is the primary RPer.

Kamiki has full rights to 2 of Cihuacoatl’s breedings. She may pick the mate (if Cihua is lifemated, she can only breed with her lifemate) and does NOT need EchoLimaFoxtrot’s permission to inter Cihua into breeding events. This will not count toward’s EchoLimaFoxtrot’s breeding limits and EchoLimaFoxtrot will not have any say on what happens to the resulting baskets.

EchoLimaFoxtrot has full rights to 1 of Cihua’s breedings. She may pick the mate (unless Cihua is lifemated, then she can only breed with her mate) and does NOT need Kamiki’s permission to enter her into breeding events. This will not count towards Kamiki’s breeding limits and Kamiki will have no say on what happened to the resulting baskets.

In the case that both owners want to enter Cihua into the same breeding raffle, priority goes to ELF.

ELF can relinquish co-owning voluntarily at any time, giving full rights to Kamiki

Kamiki may revoke the co-ownership agreement if ELF disappears from Gaia for a min of three months (no posting) and attempts to contact ELF via PM, AIM, and text message go unanswered. ELF may not revoke the ownership from Kamiki under any circumstances.

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

EchoLimaFoxtrot

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:17 pm
Kamiki
Co Ownership Agreement for Cihuacoatl

User Image

Both EchoLimaFoxtrot and Kamiki have display rights and the ability to OOC RP Cihuacoatl in the main Soquili thread.

Kamiki has RP rights and the rights to roll/house states for Cihuacoatl. Only she may enter Cihuacoatl into rp-based contests/events. Life altering decisions, such as lifemating or Skinwalkering are at Kamiki's discretion since she is the primary RPer.

Kamiki has full rights to 2 of Cihuacoatl’s breedings. She may pick the mate (if Cihua is lifemated, she can only breed with her lifemate) and does NOT need EchoLimaFoxtrot’s permission to inter Cihua into breeding events. This will not count toward’s EchoLimaFoxtrot’s breeding limits and EchoLimaFoxtrot will not have any say on what happens to the resulting baskets.

EchoLimaFoxtrot has full rights to 1 of Cihua’s breedings. She may pick the mate (unless Cihua is lifemated, then she can only breed with her mate) and does NOT need Kamiki’s permission to enter her into breeding events. This will not count towards Kamiki’s breeding limits and Kamiki will have no say on what happened to the resulting baskets.

In the case that both owners want to enter Cihua into the same breeding raffle, priority goes to ELF.

ELF can relinquish co-owning voluntarily at any time, giving full rights to Kamiki

Kamiki may revoke the co-ownership agreement if ELF disappears from Gaia for a min of three months (no posting) and attempts to contact ELF via PM, AIM, and text message go unanswered. ELF may not revoke the ownership from Kamiki under any circumstances.

I AGREE! <3  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:57 am
Ownership Change

User Image

I am relinquishing ownership of Estelle onto Syaoran-Puu. Sya has full rights and ownership over this lovely mare. I trust she'll be in a good hands. <3

`raze

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:07 pm
`raze
Ownership Change

User Image

I am relinquishing ownership of Estelle onto Syaoran-Puu. Sya has full rights and ownership over this lovely mare. I trust she'll be in a good hands. <3
OMG!!
*dies*
Thank you sooooooo much Raze. I formally accept.

Merry Christmas.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:04 pm
User Image

I (Roniel) am now co-owning Ostara with CursedandWandering! I retain the following rights:

- Rights to official in-character RP
- Full rights to her last two breedings
- Siggy rights

Cursed gets the following rights:
- Full rights to the first breeding (This breeding should not count against Roniel in breeding raffles)
- OOC RP rights
- Siggy rights

Roniel reserves the right to break off this co-ownership, though doubts that she'll have to. ^^  

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

cursedandwandering

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:12 pm
Revolutionary Roniel
User Image

I (Roniel) am now co-owning Ostara with CursedandWandering! I retain the following rights:

- Rights to official in-character RP
- Full rights to her last two breedings
- Siggy rights

Cursed gets the following rights:
- Full rights to the first breeding (This breeding should not count against Roniel in breeding raffles)
- OOC RP rights
- Siggy rights

Roniel reserves the right to break off this co-ownership, though doubts that she'll have to. ^^
i agree *squeals*  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:30 pm
User Image

Concerning Jonquil ^-^~

I have offered Derivative co-ownership of Jonqui. She is allowed to place him in her sig but he will still reside in Rynth's Teepee. Derivative has been given RP rights as well as a say in if he should mate/lifemate.

Breeding: Derivative has one breeding which she may try for at any time. This shall work like the open permissions where we do not have to ask each other. I do ask that she let's me know in case any RP issues arise from said breeding.

Merry Christmas and welcome to the family!

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

derivative

Anxious Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:35 pm
Amirynth
User Image

Concerning Jonquil ^-^~

I have offered Derivative co-ownership of Jonqui. She is allowed to place him in her sig but he will still reside in Rynth's Teepee. Derivative has been given RP rights as well as a say in if he should mate/lifemate.

Breeding: Derivative has one breeding which she may try for at any time. This shall work like the open permissions where we do not have to ask each other. I do ask that she let's me know in case any RP issues arise from said breeding.

Merry Christmas and welcome to the family!

I agree to all terms posted! ♥ Thank you very much.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:45 am
Revised Co-Ownership of Venom
We needed to rewrite the co-own as a few things have changed since we got this guy. xD;

User Image

Masamune's Rights:
1. First Breeding, She can select mate and keep basket.
2. In the event of a third basket it is her right to choose (with the other owner) who receives this additional basket.
3. Masamune has roleplay rights.
4. Masamune has signature rights.

Epine de Rose's Rights:
1. Second Breeding. She can select a mate and keep the basket that results.
2. In the event of a third basket, it is her right to choose who it goes to (while consulting the other owner).
3. Epine de Rose has the ability to 'set' Venom in strategic locations to help with plots but she CANNOT roleplay him e.g. She can give him a role such as 'border guard' or claim he's been sighted in an area but she cannot develop this role.
4. Epine de Rose has Signature Rights.

Third Breeding:
In the event of a third breeding the final partner MUST be discussed between both Epine de Rose and Masamune. The baskets will also be discussed accordingly. In essence both Masamune and Epine de Rose have 'equal rights' during this period. (It counts towards both their couple limit in a raffle).

Lifemating:
Lifemating must be discussed between both owners, though it's unlikely Epine de Rose will object to Masa's choices. xD

Breeding Agreements:
In the first breeding Masamune does not require Epine de Rose's consent to breed. In the second breeding Epine de Rose does not require Masamune's consent to breed. However - both co owners must inform the other of their intentions just to keep each other right~!

Epine de Rose

~Masamune~

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:13 pm
Epine de Rose
Revised Co-Ownership of Venom
We needed to rewrite the co-own as a few things have changed since we got this guy. xD;

User Image

Masamune's Rights:
1. First Breeding, She can select mate and keep basket.
2. In the event of a third basket it is her right to choose (with the other owner) who receives this additional basket.
3. Masamune has roleplay rights.
4. Masamune has signature rights.

Epine de Rose's Rights:
1. Second Breeding. She can select a mate and keep the basket that results.
2. In the event of a third basket, it is her right to choose who it goes to (while consulting the other owner).
3. Epine de Rose has the ability to 'set' Venom in strategic locations to help with plots but she CANNOT roleplay him e.g. She can give him a role such as 'border guard' or claim he's been sighted in an area but she cannot develop this role.
4. Epine de Rose has Signature Rights.

Third Breeding:
In the event of a third breeding the final partner MUST be discussed between both Epine de Rose and Masamune. The baskets will also be discussed accordingly. In essence both Masamune and Epine de Rose have 'equal rights' during this period. (It counts towards both their couple limit in a raffle).

Lifemating:
Lifemating must be discussed between both owners, though it's unlikely Epine de Rose will object to Masa's choices. xD

Breeding Agreements:
In the first breeding Masamune does not require Epine de Rose's consent to breed. In the second breeding Epine de Rose does not require Masamune's consent to breed. However - both co owners must inform the other of their intentions just to keep each other right~!

heart I agree to all the terms here.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:54 pm
User Image

Doodle has:
- Rp and ooc rights
- Mating and life mating rights
- sig candy rights
- Does not need H.R.F permission to enter Audra into anything

H.R.F has:
-Sig candy rights
- Rights to one of Audra's baskets

Breeding:
H.R.F will get a basket from one of Audra's breedings.  

Doodle Penis

6,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100

honey.roasted.ferrets

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:01 pm
Doodle p***s
User Image

Doodle has:
- Rp and ooc rights
- Mating and life mating rights
- sig candy rights
- Does not need H.R.F permission to enter Audra into anything

H.R.F has:
-Sig candy rights
- Rights to one of Audra's baskets

Breeding:
H.R.F will get a basket from one of Audra's breedings.

Agreed!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:25 pm
This is a revision to the co-ownership agreement of Infinities and Quiddie! in regards to the Soquili Rainbow Reef and Faust.

Quiddie! will maintain sig-only rights to the two of them, as she is no longer with the shop in person.

Infinities will get full breeding and roleplay rights, and full basket rights to all breedings. If there are three baskets, Quiddie! will recieve the option of taking one of the baskets. Quiddie!'s permission is not necessary to enter either Rainbow Reef or Faust in a breeding.

[PM AGREEMENT] - Quiddie! Agreed to allow me to revise here, however I have sent a PM to her to ask her to agree to this. smile Thank you!  

Infinities

Sexy Sex Symbol

35,140 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Battery 500
  • Gaia Artist Alley Box Achievement 500

Quicksilver the Archangel

Beloved Seraph

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:32 pm
User Image

Quicksilver the Archangel and Aqua Drageen's Co-Owner Agreement for The Drummer Boy, Selkirk Ross (nick: Ross).

I, Quicksilver the Archangel, grant Aqua Drageen full RP rights to Ross. This means that she can determine his personality, font color, choose a mate, when he breeds, etc. She may ask me for input if she wishes, especially in mate, but the final decision remains in her hands. Both of us can display him in our sigs and posts and both of us will keep track of him in our teepee, but Aqua Drageen will roll his stats.

In terms of RP, I would like to be notified of major plot arcs and threads so that I can edit his post in my teepee accordingly.

In terms of baskets resulting from breeding, I get a minimum of one basket from one breeding. In the event that a spare basket is left from a breeding, Aqua Drageen and the owner of the mare will determine how it will be handled (I.e. via RP contest, etc.); if my help or advice is needed, I will gladly supply either.

Should I ever be banned for any reason from the Soquili shop or leave Gaia, I give full ownership to Aqua Drageen. Likewise, if she gets banned for any reason or leaves Gaia, full ownership would revert to me. (Not that this'll ever happen... most likely Gaia'll crash before either of us leave. rofl ) If either of us are forced to take a hiatus, we will alert
the other and the non-hiatused person will be in charge of caring for our Soquili.  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games