Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adults Gaia Anonymous

Back to Guilds

A guild for adult gaians 20 or older. 

Tags: Adult, Mature, friendly, 20 and older, older 

Reply Adults Gaia Anonymous
The Golden Canteen Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 711 712 713 714 715 716 ... 744 745 746 747 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitten Rose73

Friendly Bachelorette

8,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:33 pm
i am so bored ....plus i have not heard from my gaia bf in two days (i hope that he is alright??)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:35 pm
*Waffley pats Rocky's shoulder reassuringly*
Blr blr~.

Officer Hot-Pants

Dedicated Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Marathon 300

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:26 am
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATIE_0707!

User Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:54 am
Happy Bday Katie!  

Lord_Lillith

Feline Fairy

12,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200

vulture0fculture

Clean Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:32 am
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATIE_0707!!!!!!!!
heart heart heart heart

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:00 am
happy bday  

Kitten Rose73

Friendly Bachelorette

8,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

mynerva_hekate

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:42 am
heart HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATE heart  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:57 pm
Merry birthday, Katie! May all your dreams be as a monkey in a pinata. 3nodding  

Officer Hot-Pants

Dedicated Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Marathon 300

Minky Lestrange

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:12 pm
Happy Birthday!!!! I hope it's fantastical with a side of awesomesauce!! biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:50 pm
Happy Birthday Katie!!  

ScintillantSin

Dapper Lunatic

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:25 pm
*goes to the bar to get a glass of wine and a tray of glasses and a bottle* Ahem, I would like to take this moment to wish Katie a great birthday! I hope you get all you wish for and welcome to the guild! Also, I'd like to announce that I'm a new woman today! A free woman and a better woman! There was a three month trial I was in charged by a guy for harrassment for defending my fiance against him in a case of parking lot rage. After three depressing, tiring and hysterical three months. Well yesterday they were to find out whether I was having the charges stick against me and that would mean a month in jail. THANKFULLY the jury decided in my favor, and all the charges were dropped. He had to pay all my lawyer fees and I sued him and won for health and safety charges. SOOO relieved I won't be spending Xmas in jail!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:27 pm
humble_gypsy_traveller
*goes to the bar to get a glass of wine and a tray of glasses and a bottle* Ahem, I would like to take this moment to wish Katie a great birthday! I hope you get all you wish for and welcome to the guild! Also, I'd like to announce that I'm a new woman today! A free woman and a better woman! There was a three month trial I was in charged by a guy for harrassment for defending my fiance against him in a case of parking lot rage. After three depressing, tiring and hysterical three months. Well yesterday they were to find out whether I was having the charges stick against me and that would mean a month in jail. THANKFULLY the jury decided in my favor, and all the charges were dropped. He had to pay all my lawyer fees and I sued him and won for health and safety charges. SOOO relieved I won't be spending Xmas in jail!

Wow! I can only imagine what a huge relief that must be. Congrats to you Humble. ((((((hugs)))))  

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:49 pm
Camwen
humble_gypsy_traveller

Wow! I can only imagine what a huge relief that must be. Congrats to you Humble. ((((((hugs)))))

Yeah...thanks to the witnesses...his harassment charges didn't stick. I did beat him black and blue though...I was ready to go to jail; I felt I did the right thing. NOBODY messes with those I love and get away with it.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:50 pm
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KATIE!!!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

HAPPY JUDICIARY VICTORY, HUMBLE!!!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:52 pm
holy crap that cake looks good Exxos!  
Adults Gaia Anonymous

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 711 712 713 714 715 716 ... 744 745 746 747 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games