Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Stands A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 7:15 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

❋Benjamin Rivers-Blakely❋
Fourth year|Ravenclaw|14

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

Benjamin had quit the Quidditch team, not because he was mad about not making the first team, not because of anything that would even have to do with the fact, but rather the fact that he just felt he wasn't good enough. Even when he played well, he obviously wasn't good enough and now that his confidence was absolutely shattered, he stopped liking the game as much as he used to. That didn't mean he would not go to the games to support his friends, whether it was Dylan or anyone for that matter. He just didn't believe he was ever going to be good enough to play for the team ever...that's all. He had tried his hardest to become better...and he failed. He wasn't even really athletic to begin with; so really, he had no idea why he would have even thought he was good enough.

The stress of the whole situation really caused the boy to grow irritable, but his face didn't show it. He sat in the stands, watching the team do what they usually did, part of him wanting to be out there, but the other part of him just wanting to get up and leave. He was sure that somebody was mad that he had quit when he did, but they obviously could do much better than what he could provide. They didn't have a reserve, but he was sure a younger kid who didn't even play the position could come in and play better than him; so he would let someone else have a chance because he felt that he was just wasting the team's time by even having him in practice.

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

OOC:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 4:24 am
User Image

Arianna arrived early to watch the Ravenclaw vs Slytherin game. She was obviously was going to be cheering hard for her Ravenclaw friends. She wound her way up the stands looking for a face. It didn't take her long to find him either. Benjamin sat by himself his expression looked calm and cool but Ari knew better. She had heard through the grape vine that Benjamin didn't make the first line again and knowing her friend that had to be bothering him more than he let on. She made her way towards him.

"Is this spot taken?" She asked gesturing to the seat next to the brunette. She didn't bother waiting for an answer before sitting. She knew he'd let her sit with him and even if he refused Ari would've forced her company on him anyway. She smiled at the boy next to her. "I didn't make first line again. I think I've been first reserve for two years now. But there's always a player that's just better than me." The girl paused letting her words sink in before continuing again. "I could give up and let someone else take over but they'd be in the same place as me. I guess all I can do is keep practicing. And I really can't give the stupid sport up. I just like it too much." She ended her spiel and looked over to the boy next to her. She was hoping her words made an impact. Benjamin wasn't a bad player and it would be such a waste if he got depressed and gave up.

RedEagleEye007

amo10690

Greedy Shopper

7,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 12:55 pm
        User ImageUser Image

Sybil made it out early to watch the Ravenclaw v. Slytherin game, which she wasn't completely sure about... Really, Sybil didn't have much of an interest in Quidditch, but honestly, her sister was the Seeker...plus, Sybil was thinking about joining the Quidditch team next year... Then again, she wasn't completely sure. Really, Sybil had never watched an actual game, so watching this one was going to be interesting. Plus, she might as well support her house in their race for the cup, it was only the right thing to do...wasn't it?

Ravenclaws v. Slytherin

User Image

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 1:14 pm
User Image

Iñigo Albion-Alexandré

16|Sixth Year|Ravenclaw|Seer

"The best way to keep something bad from happening is to see it ahead of time..."

Iñigo walked into the stands, intending on watching his house's team play. He looked around for someone. There was Blakely who he freely assumed was a reserve and a kid he never really desired to talk to. And he was with some Gryffindor in which he didn't know. And then there was Sybil, who he knew he definitely would talk to. So, walking up to the girl, he looked at her and gave her a small smile. "Hey Sybil," he said to her, waving. "Is this seat taken?" He asked this to make sure someone wasn't already sitting with her. He wouldn't mind if she did, but hey, might as well watch his girlfriend with her sister. It would give them time to actually get to know each other a little more than they already did.

"and you can't see it if you refuse to face the possibility."

Arkendrai

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 1:33 pm

Fourth year|Ravenclaw|14

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

Benjamin had been sitting there alone for a few minutes, not really paying attention to anything but the field. But soon enough, a very good distraction came...Arianna, the girl in which he was caught staring at during classes. And she was asking of all things if the seat beside him was taken. Benjamin would answer, but really, even if it was, he would allow her to sit there. But since there was no one sitting there, he would definitely allow her. "Yes, of course," he said with a small smile, his irritation dissipating into thin air it seemed with her presence.

As the girl admitted to him that she didn't make first line, he forced a smile, knowing that the very lesson she seemed to teach, he had gone against. He would inform her that he was done with Quidditch though. "Well...unfortunately, I had to give it up. I quit the other day because I just can never see myself playing. I know you might be mad at me for it, but let's just say that my confidence levels after the picking of this year's tryouts were shattered. And my love of the game diminished more and more after each practice. I was wasting their time just being there," he admitted to the girl, hoping she didn't get mad at him for quitting, but he had made a decision...a big decision that he just didn't want to play anymore. He was sure that all of his friends would question him and be mad at him for quitting, but if they were his friends, they would understand, or at least, they would come to terms with it. Then there was Ariana, whom yes was considered a friend, but he had a crush on her that definitely put her on a different level. "I can still practice with you any time you like though, I just decided that Ravenclaw would be better served with breeding a younger kid than I and let them become better."

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

OOC:
amo10690

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 2:01 pm
User Image
                                                    And you don't seem the lying kind
                                                    A shame then I can read your mind
                                                    And all the things that I read there

User Image

════════════════════════

Sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ |Ⅱ| Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ |Ⅱ| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text.

Ravens v. Snakes match

Selina arrived at the stands shortly before the game started, and started looking for a place to sit. It was a nice enough day to have the excuse to be outside, and away from the castle. While she really didn't have much affinity for the game, and barely cared if her House won or not, other than any points accrued went toward the House Cup, her friend, Lola, was one of the Beaters on the squad.

As it was, she was dressed in a comfortable pair of jeans and a black hooded jacket, with a Ravenclaw scarf being her sole concession to any sort of House pride.

Climbing the steps, she started looking about for anyone to sit with.

OOC: Open for Interaction

════════════════════════
                                                    OOC:
                                                    User Image

Candle lit smile that we both share
                                                    and you know I don't mean to hurt you
                                                    But you know that it means so much
                                                    And you don't even feel a thing

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 2:19 pm
User Image
                                                      User Image

════════════════════════

Fɪғᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ |❺| Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Pʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ |❺| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text

Dani was in a good mood as she strolled leisurely out to the stands to watch the first game of the term. At breakfast this morning, she made a point of going over to the Ravenclaw Table and wishing Eli good luck, as he was going to be out there today, playing for his House quidditch team. Now, she was coming out to watch the game, with a Thermos full of her favourite coffee blend and stadium blanket.

As she mounted the stands, she spotted her teammate, Ari, over with Benjamin. She'd heard through the conversations that swirled around the school that he'd quit the Ravenclaw team, though she'd not heard any of the details. She also spotted Inigo nearby with Sybil, Lexine's newly sorted younger sister.

Figuring she wouldn't mind being near one of her teammates, Dani walked over, waved and said, "Hi, Ari."

amo10690

OOC: Open for interaction

════════════════════════

OOC:

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 4:24 pm
        User ImageUser Image

Sybil sat quietly observing the players as they made their way onto the pitch. She was having a difficult time really knowing who was doing what, after all she'd never watched a game before. About all she knew was that Lexine was Ravenclaw's Seeker, and a boy named Echo Lovette was the team's captain (which she only remembered because Avian was his cousin). Other than that, Sybil wasn't completely sure who was who. She sat there, awaiting the game to begin, when she heard a familiar voice call her name. Sounds too old to be a first year...then it'd have to be... She turned to face Iñigo who stood over her, asking if the seat beside her was taken. She cocked an eyebrow. "Does it look like it?" She asked, shifting a bit on the bench. It came out monotone, but really she didn't didn't mean to be rude. Of course, it probably came out that way. "That probably came out meaner than I meant it..." She murmured, turning her attention back to the pitch. "Whoops..." Sybil sighed out, her voice still terribly apathetic. Maybe this was just one of the many reasons why she seemed to be having the hardest time making any friends...

User Image
        RedEagleEye007

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

amo10690

Greedy Shopper

7,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 7:10 pm
User Image

Arianna wasn't surprised when he admitted that he had already quit the team. Of course that's what she had already heard through the grapevine but she didn't believe it until she heard it come straight from the boy himself. When he was finished she reached across the seat and wrapped him in a hug. "I'm sorry." She said quietly as she tried to comfort him. She pulled back to look him straight in the eyes once more. "Are you sure this is what you want? Screw bettering the Ravenclaw team for a second. Will quitting make you happier?" She let her eyes search his trying to see the truth in them. "I understand. And I support whatever you decide to do but chose what's going to really make you happy. We only get to go to school once. Don't do anything you'll regret later."

It was Dani's arrival that made Ari realize just how close she was to Benjamin. Her face flushed crimson and she let her friend go as she turned back in her seat. She looked awkwardly over at her teammate. "Hey Dani." Ari turned her attention back towards the boy who always made her blush. "I can't believe you thought I'd be mad at you over something like that. Apparently, you don't know me that well do you?" She said teasingly trying to lighten the mood.

RedEagleEye007

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 9:45 pm
User Image

Iñigo Albion-Alexandré

16|Sixth Year|Ravenclaw|Seer

"The best way to keep something bad from happening is to see it ahead of time..."

The boy looked at her as she answer. /Is she being sarcastic? Or is she trying to make me feel stupid?' he thought to himself, not entirely too sure. He wouldn't take too much offense to it really, because the girl didn't tend to show all that much emotion as it was. Well...except for the opening day ceremonies. She had smiled that day more than he had ever seen. He hadn't seen her that much before because the girl seemed to always hide when he came over, but that didn't mean he didn't notice the fact. He's been over their house enough at least. Even the next thing she said sounded rather emotionless and it led Iñigo to be a bit confused by it. Lexine would've known what to do at that point, but she was out on the pitch. This was the first time he was talking to the girl without Lexine anywhere near them. Looking at her, he took a seat next to her, hoping that she wasn't actually trying to be rude before and actually would want his presence around her. "I guess I will sit here then," he said, chuckling a bit.

"So...how has your first week or so of school been?" he asked the girl, looking out to the pitch and kept his eyes there, particularly on Lexine and Elijah. He wished nothing other than them to play well. Lexine because she was his girlfriend and Eli because the kid was the only one to act like nothing happened and obviously was a little sympathetic when Iñigo was rejected the privilege of trying out by Echo. He was weird, but so was Iñigo; so he actually did get along with the kid.

"and you can't see it if you refuse to face the possibility."

Arkendrai

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 9:57 pm

Fourth year|Ravenclaw|14

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

Benjamin felt heat go to his face as the girl wrapped her arms around him, trying to figure out what to do with the butterflies that now found their way into his stomach. The girl had said a quick apology, to which Benjamin didn't know why, but before he could say something she asked him whether or not the whole quitting would make him happier...to which he nodded his head. "I think in the long run it'll make me happier. Right now , I'm a bit indifferent because part of me wants to be on the pitch right now...playing alongside Dylan and beating opposing teams, but the other part says it just doesn't want to play anymore. It'll be hard to tell, but I don't think I'll truly regret it in the end. It's not like I want to be a professional anyway," he said to her, a small smile on his face to make sure she knew he was coming to terms with his own decision. Benjamin didn't want to live his life in regrets; so he made sure when he made his decisions to take that into account.

Benjamin watched as Ari's face grew a little red. Benjamin, not realizing what just happened to make her pull herself away, looked over to where she looked...only to find her friend sitting there. When Ari said hi, so did Benjamin. "Hi, I'm Benjamin, nice to meet you," he said with a small wave to the girl on the other side of Ari. He was looking back at the pitch by the time she asked him a rhetoric, which caused Benjamin to chuckle. "No, apparently I don't." He said this jokingly, looking back at her. "But there's always more room to learn." That was really the boy's motto to say the least, but it applied well to the situation.

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

OOC:
amo10690

Graydon Ironshield

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 9:59 am
User ImageUser Image

User Image Location: Quidditch Stands - Ravenclaw vs. Slytherin

Grace didn't usually find herself going to the games but since Lola was playing on the team she thought she should. Not to mention it was her house team and her sister was playing up against them. In the end she decided to show support for both teams and when up into the stands. Managing to find Selina Grace walked over with a smile. At least she'd be with a friend during the game. "Hey Selina," Grace greeted as she approached. "Let's grab some seats." she added before finding a spot in the stands. Looking out onto the field the second year wondered how things were going to go but quickly it seemed Slytherin was off to a great start.

User Image

With: Selina

Wearing: Cheering on the Team

OOC: ---

Lily the Rabbit

Graydon Ironshield

Well you certainly know what you want.
And I won't argue with such a mind as yours.
Ravenclaw!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 12:59 pm
        User ImageUser Image

Sybil cocked an eyebrow once more -- it seemed to be the extent of her emotions today. She heard the slight inflection of confusion in his tone. Did Iñigo not realise she was being sarcastic? Honestly, Lexine wasn't much different from Sybil, they were both pretty deadpan and apathetic-seeming upon first meeting them, or when they're uncomfortable around someone. Wouldn't Iñigo know that? Then again... Sybil then realised how long they'd been friends, how long they'd been together. It was likely that Iñigo didn't often see her apathetic side anymore. Either way, Sybil didn't really care, as the game seemed to have started. "Looks like Lexine got a late start..." Sybil murmured, just loud enough for Iñigo to hear. She couldn't tell exactly what was going on, despite them sitting in the front of the stands, after all Sybil wasn't quite used to watching Quidditch, she couldn't tell what one looked like when they found the snitch.

After a while, Iñigo asked her how school had been so far. Blinking a few times, Sybil shrugged, then looked over to him. "Fine, I s'ppose. Better than homeschooling, at least. I love m' mum, but her being your teacher? Not fun." She frowned a bit. "I like it here, though. 'ogwarts is a beautiful place, and the classes are...well, fine. Definitely more interesting than anything learned in a Muggle school." She shrugged, looking back out into the field. "So, who's who? 'bout all I know is Lexine's Ravenclaw's Seeker... I've not always been that into Quidditch. Must be a terrible witch." Sybil joked, still deadpan.

User Image
        RedEagleEye007

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 1:52 pm
Dakota Elijah Vann
Ravenclaw Third Year
Half Blood - Future Writer

Leonette Rosalia Mitchell
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Captain ~ Chaser

Engaged to David Avery (League)

User ImageUser Image Location: Quidditch Stands - Ravenclaw vs. Slytherin

Leonette headed out to the Quidditch stands dressed with moderately blue and green colors. She was pretty much cheering for Slytherin at this point but since David was a Ravenclaw as was her sister and cousin it was only right to show support for the eagles. Taking a seat a seat in the stands she waited for the game to start.

It wasn't long after she got seated that Dakota had managed to find her. At that point the game was just beginning. "Hey Leo," Dakota said with a smile as he took a seat next to her. "Hope I'm not bugging. I'm sure David will be along to bug you... well unless he decides not to come." he continued with his usually bright and cheery tone. "Hey Kota, you aren't don't worry. I wouldn't worry about David he'll come if he wants to." Leonette replied with a smile.

"So, is anyone giving you a hard time about the engagement?" Dakota asked her as he looked out to the field. Like the rest of her family Dakota was filled in at the annual family reunion. "No surprisingly enough, though I haven't really said anything to anyone... guess it's pretty obvious regardless thought..." she answered him she should have just told her friends instead of being afraid of what they'd say. Some Gryffindor she was... "I haven't said anything either but I'm not suppose too. You really should talk to your friends Leo, at least Tanya anyways. She is like your closest friend." he commented. "Yeah, I know."

Honestly Leonette didn't know what to say besides 'hey I got engaged'. Letting out a soft sigh she wasn't going to worry about it. She was going to marry David and no one was going to tell her otherwise. Besides she'd already said yes, there was no stopping now.

Dakota

Wearing: House pride!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Leonette

Wearing: Showing support.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

With: Each other...
OOC: ---  

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 3:31 pm
User Image
                                                    And you don't seem the lying kind
                                                    A shame then I can read your mind
                                                    And all the things that I read there

User Image

════════════════════════

Sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ |Ⅱ| Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ |Ⅱ| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text.

Ravens v. Snakes match

Selina smiled when she saw her friend. "Hi, Grace," she said to her, as they went over and found a spot to sit down to watch the match. As the game progressed it looked like the Slytherin Chasers were having difficulties getting the ball away from Echo, and though they managed to stop him before he could line up a shot at the goals, their own drive seemed to stall. Selina flinched when she saw one of their own Beaters, Elijah Pemberton, she thought the name was, fumble his interception of one of the balls and take a bone-jarring hit in the shins.

"All of a sudden I'm really glad I didn't go out for Quidditch," she commented, " and rather concerned for Lola. That looked painful."

murruelecreuset

OOC: Open for Interaction

════════════════════════
                                                    OOC:
                                                    User Image

Candle lit smile that we both share
                                                    and you know I don't mean to hurt you
                                                    But you know that it means so much
                                                    And you don't even feel a thing

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games