Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Tales Series Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for "Tales of..." Series fans to discuss these amazing games and more. 

Tags: tales of, tales series, videogame 

Reply Organized Roleplaying
Tales of Symphonia: A New Tomorrow [OOC/Plotting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evilweirdo 0

Questionable Pants

12,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:19 pm
I had some reservations at first, but I might give this whole continuing-the-RP thing a try. Hopefully my writing and such have improved. I am so sorry.

Azura Cantarella

Anyway, I don't really have any new plans. Just that one brief scenario that can be easily incorporated into the main story when... they were headed to the locations of the seals, right? Man, I need to review! Does anyone have a tl;dr version or recap? Actually, what if we made a recap thread to help us all remember?
To get back on topic, I wrote a little story section idea up a long while back and have been storing it on my profile page. I'll PM it to you again, along with any other plans I come up with. If you have any feedback or questions, feel free to send them my way.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 5:00 pm
Krazy-Chibi

Fedora Warrior

Sirea Angelie

Evilweirdo 0

I'd just like to let you guys know that I've cleaned up the front page of this OOC thread and turned it into a note-keeping space so that it'll perhaps help us figure out what to do next if we ever hit a collective writer's block. biggrin

Those of you with mod powers can edit in the last post of the page any points that you want me to organize into the posts above. Or, if you know where your edits are supposed to fit, you can just go right to those sections. Just give me a heads up when you edit!

Azura Cantarella
Captain

Winter Werewolf

44,625 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Advent Attendee 50

Krazy-Chibi
Crew

Spoopy Chomper

29,575 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 5:50 am
Dang girl, you've been busy! this is awesome! xd

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 3:24 pm
I actually like that turn out. Does those scrambled eggs come with bacon? xd And you've guessed right, Azura. Rin's arc would be taking place in Izoold. 3nodding Sirea's will be in Flanoir.  

Sirea Angelie
Crew

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Krazy-Chibi
Crew

Spoopy Chomper

29,575 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:37 pm
So I guess i'll come clean with Lilith's story arc since the more I think about it the more I realize it's like 'secret boss' territory

Lilith is on a mission to kill her father who became a Lich 12 years before the RP. He had tried to sacrifice all of the mages in the village of Magus (including Lilith), but failed thanks to Lilith's mother, who is now physically disabled due to the encounter.

He wants to turn the world into a new Niflheim.

I want to somehow include the Devil's Arms in it but I haven't figured out yet. Maybe you guys can figure something out. xd

Also here's a nifty description of a Lich: "A mage becomes a lich by means of necromancy, using a magical receptacle called a Phylactery to store the lich's soul. Unlike most other forms of undead creatures, the Lich retains all of the memories, personality, and abilities that it possessed in life — but it has a virtual eternity to hone its skills and inevitably becomes very powerful. Like other powerful forms of undead, a Lich has unnatural powers owing to its state, and can, through its typically powerful magical spells, summon other lesser undead to protect it. A Lich's bones do not decay. The Lich is capable of sustaining tremendous physical damage, and is immune to disease, poison, fatigue and other effects that affect only the living. However, despite all its undead "gifts", a lich's most valuable resources are its vast intellect, its supreme mastery of sorcery and limitless time to research, plot and scheme.

Since a lich's soul is mystically tied to its phylactery, destroying its body will not kill it. Thus the only way to permanently destroy a lich is to destroy the phylactery. Therefore, the lich will generally be extremely protective of the priceless item. The phylactery, which can be of virtually any form (but it usually appears as a valuable amulet or gemstone), will often be hidden in a secret place and protected by powerful spells, charms, monsters and/or other servants; the phylactery itself is usually of magical nature, meaning its destruction will generally be no easier than obtaining it."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:15 pm
*totally not thinking of Warcraft at the mention of 'Lich' and 'phylactery'* ninja  

Sirea Angelie
Crew

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Azura Cantarella
Captain

Winter Werewolf

44,625 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:21 pm
Krazy-Chibi

Hmm. My memory's really fuzzy on what happened to the Devil's Arms after the Abyssion fight. I mean, gameplay-wise, you're allowed to continue using them, but what would the canon cast have done with them? Try to destroy them? Seal them away because they're weapons of evil?

Maybe Lilith's father could repurpose the Devil's Arms into being the key to destroying the seal on Niflheim at the Otherworldly Gate? In which case, since we're whittling down the number of party members and active roles, I ought to rewrite Richter's bio as still standing guard down there. If it'll fit, the final fight with Lilith's father could take place down there with Richter joining in just for that. xd

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:53 am
Azura Cantarella

Yeah that sounds good! I haven't done the Devil's Arm quest yet in the PC ver. so my memory is kinda a blur with the Devil's Arm quest xd

Krazy-Chibi
Crew

Spoopy Chomper

29,575 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300

Krazy-Chibi
Crew

Spoopy Chomper

29,575 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:14 pm
Ok so re-reading through our previous posts I didn't realize Kratos was already off Derris Kharlon; for some reason I though he was still up there. rofl

and the fact that I haven't brought the other Aselia knights into the rp yet is a bit troubling

though I finally decided to bring Christopher into it. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:46 pm
Krazy-Chibi

I was actually planning on using the devils arms in a plot point of my own. I could spoil what that is if you think you could use that plot point to further your own character's arc.  

Fedora Warrior
Vice Captain

Dapper Shapeshifter

5,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200

Azura Cantarella
Captain

Winter Werewolf

44,625 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:05 pm
Krazy-Chibi
Ok so re-reading through our previous posts I didn't realize Kratos was already off Derris Kharlon; for some reason I though he was still up there. rofl

and the fact that I haven't brought the other Aselia knights into the rp yet is a bit troubling

though I finally decided to bring Christopher into it. sweatdrop

Oh whoops....those posts are still there? User Image Since the point of meeting Kratos is actually far off yet, I was thinking of changing my plan and making a throwback to the old OLD original run of New Tomorrow...you remember, where the Midgardian invaders tethered Derris-Kharlan to Aselia using the World Tree and that was when Kratos came in? Only they'd use something different this time because the World Tree would be heavily guarded. xd

Did you have something else in mind regarding Kratos? surprised

And that's something kinda troubling me too. XD;; The Aselia Knights are important, and yet....I have no idea what to do with them either! lol

Ooh! Wow, I'll see what can be done about that...he's pretty much around his grandma's territory. ;P Are you trying to have him find his way to the group already?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:07 am
Azura Cantarella

Yeah Midgard forcing Derris Kharlon to come back sounds alright with me.

Well with the knights I was thinking someone in power could like frame the group making them wanted criminals (again), thus the knights are out looking for them. rofl

as for Christopher I just want him to be introduced, probably have some ninja's find him.

Krazy-Chibi
Crew

Spoopy Chomper

29,575 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300

Krazy-Chibi
Crew

Spoopy Chomper

29,575 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:08 am
Fedora Warrior

Ah well maybe we can figure something out so it works for both characters story arc's. 3nodding

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:16 pm
Krazy-Chibi
Well with the knights I was thinking someone in power could like frame the group making them wanted criminals (again), thus the knights are out looking for them. rofl

as for Christopher I just want him to be introduced, probably have some ninja's find him.

Ooh, and with the canon cast out of the way soon, the group doesn't have anyone to immediately back them up. surprised That reminds me, I've been trying to think of how one of my side antagonists, the one that's after Azriel, uses this to his advantage.

I see, I'll try to write something about that. I take it the ones looking for him are the people who were experimenting on him?

Azura Cantarella
Captain

Winter Werewolf

44,625 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Advent Attendee 50

Krazy-Chibi
Crew

Spoopy Chomper

29,575 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:09 pm
Azura Cantarella

Yeah, Midgard scientists are looking for him, since he's an escaped subject and they don't want their plans to be revealed.

Organized Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff