Reply LoveLess Guild
LoveLess Chapters from Zero Sum Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pomba Gira

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 2:18 pm
I might be dense, but is there a translation for these chapters anywhere?Kid!Seimei is so cute it hurts, even though i still think hes eeeevil.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 2:29 pm
yes. join the http://community.livejournal.com/raburesu/ or http://community.livejournal.com/lovelesszerosum/ lj comms

theres atranslation guide for all of this years chapter...june's translation isnt incuded in the translation guide, but there IS a rough one.  

SailorYue

Lonely Survivor

Pomba Gira

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 2:35 pm
Oh! Thank you very much for yer help! *bows*  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:01 pm
seimei is very adistic. i might say i loath him. theres only one tiny thing that i like about him: if it wrent for him...there wouldnt even BE soubixritsuka. THATS all.
nisei... i just plain dispise. [he gets totaly PWNED by soubi!! ^__^ ]  

SailorYue

Lonely Survivor

Pomba Gira

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 12:24 pm
Am I a freak for loving Nisei? I think so. And im freaked out by Seimei, because it sometimes looked like he had incesty(is that a word?) feelings towards Ritsuka. Weird...  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 1:58 pm
Tenrakku
Am I a freak fo loving Nisei? I think so. And im freaked out by Seimei, because it sometimes looked like he had incesty(is that a word?) feelings towards Ritsuka. Weird...

he does. he even wanted to take a bath with him O-O... plus, he HAS to love him. Seimeis a germaphobe, and ritsuka was the only person that he actualy didnt think was "dirty" (i think) theres even a fanbase for it: Aoyagicest razz (which i am NOT a part of. i <3 Soubi-ritsuka ^^  

SailorYue

Lonely Survivor

oO-Ui-Oo

Friendly Puppy

13,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 5:40 am
SailorYue
Tenrakku
Am I a freak fo loving Nisei? I think so. And im freaked out by Seimei, because it sometimes looked like he had incesty(is that a word?) feelings towards Ritsuka. Weird...

he does. he even wanted to take a bath with him O-O... plus, he HAS to love him. Seimeis a germaphobe, and ritsuka was the only person that he actualy didnt think was "dirty" (i think) theres even a fanbase for it: Aoyagicest razz (which i am NOT a part of. i <3 Soubi-ritsuka ^^

yep yep im one of thoses supporters to, though i do like Soubi x Ritsuka to and other couples, Aoyagicest is just my fav.

about the bath bit though (which i havent seen yet though) thats not weird, family memebers in Japan takes baths with one anouther, unless of course Seimei was very er.... excited bout it xd

EDIT: forgot to put people of the same gender to.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:03 pm
Well there always seems to be this weird look on Seimei's face when hes with Ritsuka. And Ritsuka always looks so innocent and like he idolizes his brother. Which we know he did. But still, incest has never been my cup of tea. Seimei's protectiveness towards his brother is adorable, but anything more freaks me out. Gimme RitsukaxSoubi.  

Pomba Gira

omninulla

Anxious Phantom

20,800 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 5:32 am
BoredomKillsMe
Quote:
(p 9)

Ritsuka: It's a lie
Ritsuka: That....if it's not a lie, I...

Ritsuka: Seimei

Ritsuka: I won't forgive it!

Kio: Ritsuka, Ritsuka, I'm sorry, okay?
Ritsuka: Don't touch me!
Ritsuka: I don't resemble Seimei on the outside only

Should it be "I resemble Seimei on the outside only"? And thank you again sooooo much

no
because ritska is nice and unviolant, so hes saying that he is like his brother on the inside to say that his brother is not violant or mean
*so bacicly he is telling kio that he(kio) is misjuging his(ritskas) brother*  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 4:31 pm
Fathless
BoredomKillsMe
Quote:
(p 9)

Ritsuka: It's a lie
Ritsuka: That....if it's not a lie, I...

Ritsuka: Seimei

Ritsuka: I won't forgive it!

Kio: Ritsuka, Ritsuka, I'm sorry, okay?
Ritsuka: Don't touch me!
Ritsuka: I don't resemble Seimei on the outside only

Should it be "I resemble Seimei on the outside only"? And thank you again sooooo much

no
because ritska is nice and unviolant, so hes saying that he is like his brother on the inside to say that his brother is not violant or mean
*so bacicly he is telling kio that he(kio) is misjuging his(ritskas) brother*

Cool you got that right smile
i can see it now though in the future 4laugh

Ritsuka Seimei.. i wanna be just like you
Seimei: ah.... no you dont... you are far more better than i (XD i just love how Seimei speaks)

oO-Ui-Oo

Friendly Puppy

13,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Doggone It! 100
LoveLess Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers