Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[Over] The Flower Maiden and the Emo ((Aeris and Xantir)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lorako

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 9:40 am
She stopped and turned to look Xantir eyes to eyes. "Shinwalkers ? Are you joking ? It's dangerous, why did you need to go ? i will be anxious all the night something happen to you now."

She was not upset anymore, she was anxious, if he never come back or if he was really badly hurting. The worse scenario came in her mind

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:30 am
Xantir solemnly shook his head. "I'm not joking. I know it's dangerous but we don't really have a choice. One named Lightning attacked Lunathiel and he's bound to have noticed that she isn't dead. We don't think he'll come to the village but in case he does Amoena will need help guarding her mother. She can't do it alone." He gave her what was known as an encouraging smile. "Please don't worry about me. Nothing will happen and if something does I promise to stay alive for you."

Stepping a bit closer he nudged her gently. "Come on. Let's get you home. I'll come to you in the morning so you don't need to worry."

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

Lorako

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:45 am
She wanted to go with him but she was sure he will not let her do.
"Well if it's for someone's sake i have nothing to say. Stay with me at home till you need to go ok ? And if tomorrow morning you don't come back be sure i will come to pick you." she tried to smile, but she was still anxious, even if he gave good arguments

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:08 am
Xantir nodded in agreement knowing that she was as serious as he was. He didn't know how long he would stay with her once they arrived but be it a minute or an hour he would keep to his word. He nudged her once again this time breathing in her scent. She smelt like flowers and he made a note to come back to that smell no matter what happened. "Come on, I can't stay at your home if we never get there."  

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

Lorako

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:23 am
She was surprised he accepted like that, she was happy and felt better. She nuzzled him and then started to walk toward the teepee again. "Then follow me Xantir, we will arrive soon, it's not really far"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 12:04 pm
"Right." He smiled and gave his stub of a tail a flick before following her. She said it was to be a short trip but with the heavy air it was sure to feel much longer. He wanted to say something to clear the feeling but then he would be breaking a promise to a dear friend. At this point he wished he hadn't told her then he would only have to drop her off without knowing she worried. "Aerith...are you sure you are okay with this?"

A thought had occurred to him. While she couldn't patrol with him it was possible that she could stay with Lunathiel and Bandit safe and sound inside the teepee. Soon the worst scenario flew into his mind. Lightning snuck past the two guards and into the teepee. That would be the end of it. "Never mind." He hurriedly said trying not to give her time to think.

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

Lorako

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 12:21 pm
She turned back her head. "Well i'm worried for sure but i guess yeh i'm ok. I just hope you will not be hurt, as the ones you protect of course. I'm not that selfish to want you to stay with me alone."
The teepee pointed near the trees. It was a big teepee because they are many to leave here.
Reno, Aeris familiar came to meet them. It was a raccon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 12:32 pm
He nodded and remained silent until the teepee came into view. "Holy..." He said gawking at her home. It was the biggest teepee he had ever seen. The one he sometimes lived in was barely a quarter of this size and she lived here! His fascinating was interrupted as a raccoon came into his line of sight.

For a moment he thought it was Bandit but the leather jacket and red hair told him other wise. "Hello..."He said cautiously. He hadn't actually expected anyone to be there not even a small fuzzy someone.

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

Lorako

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 12:41 pm
Aeris looked at Reno. "You're alone at home ?", the small raccoon answered her that yes, they all left this morning and no one come back yet.

Aeris turned back to Xantir. "Let me introduce you my familiar, his name is Reno. Apparently no one is here. They all left before we arrived."

Then Reno left too to pick up some food, he was staying only to keep the teepee till someone arrived. Aeris enterred in the teepee. "Come in Xantir"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:50 pm
"Sure..."He said a bit strangely. So no one was there but them now. It was what he had wanted originally but it felt odd. He hadn't had a problem with the idea before but now that he was there he wasn't sure if he liked it. He didn't want to go back on his word but something scared him. "Actually...Aerith...I should probably go...I don't want to be late."

He took a few steps back from the teepee bowing slightly. His electric eyes darted about, ears pinned back in unknown fear.

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

Lorako

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 2:51 pm
Aeris put her head out of the teepee listenning to Xantir "What happen ? Something is wrong ?" She didn't understand him, he was confident few time ago but now it was like the teepee scared him.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 3:19 pm
"I'm not sure but I can't go inside." He said apologetically baking away further. Something in the deepest parts of his memories told him of the horrible things that would be inside. He shuddered then glanced at the sun. His excuse wasn't so much of one as he thought. The great fireball was sinking and if he left now he'd only have a half hour of spare time. "I'm sorry. I have to go now!" He ran towards her, nudged her affectionately, then bolted. He needed to get away from that place. The place that held horror in his mind for some reason.  

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

Lorako

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 3:33 pm
She looked at him with big eyes and then run after him. "Xantier stop, what happen i don't understand. If you don't want to enter just tell it. I will follow you till you stop you know, i want an answer you can escape like that." she was serious, she really didn't understant why he acted like this.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 3:57 pm
He didn't stop, not completely, but he did slow a bit. "I'm sorry Aerith, I don't know myself. I have to go though. I need to get back before the sun sets." Her turned and gave her a sad look before charging off again. It hurt him to run away from her like this but he needed to. She wanted an explanation that he didn't have. He would see her shortly but until the morning sun he needed to stay far from this place and simply, think.  

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

Lorako

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 10:25 am
Aeris was angry now, she didn't understand why he acted like that. "I give up Xantir, tomorrow you don't need to come if you don't feel like that, i hate liar much than anything" she said before she went back at her teepee.
She was really upset, he may had good reason but he had prefered to run away apparently.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff