Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Pockyism||THE GUILD
SBA Presents: A Very Gaia Fanfic! (Feat. Pockyism!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are You Exited?
You Bet!
51%
 51%  [ 14 ]
w00t!
48%
 48%  [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 27

yukikajisama

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 6:34 pm
Three chapters?!?! I almost thought it would never happen.
Thanks. They are great! heart  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 8:01 pm
eek blaugh Three new chapters!!! this is awesome!!!

*also does a happy dance*

I'm really looking forward to the next ones now ^_^

Seishin-chan
Crew

SugarBeat_Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 10:41 pm
Chapter 12: Sweet Memories

With the new year ringing in loud... It seemed that Gambino had grown more desperate for his son to regain his memory. Sugar would often find them at the crater where the Gambino mansion had once been. Gambino would be telling Gino of how the mansion once stood proud and tall and how it was the place they called home. He even asked for Sugar to spend time with Gino in the event that it could spark some sort of memory for him. Sugar would take him around town while Gambino would be meeting with 'important people.' It was their hope that seeing the familiar faces of these people would ignite something inside his mind. However most people were resentful toward the young Gambino boy. They remembered all too well the month of October... The mayhem and chaos... The crater was a constant reminder. It seemed Sasha, Ruby and Peyo were the only few who hadn't turned their back on Gino. True enough, they heartily disliked Gambino... But they could not hold Gino responsible for what his father had done. Back in Barton, Sugar was happy to see that less people were crude toward Gino. The citizens still disliked Gambino... But it was Gambino and only Gambino that they harbored ill feelings toward. For the most part, everybody gave Gino a cheery smile and best wishes. Ian however was one of the few citizens that decided no Gambino could be trusted. Sugar was saddened by this because she often enjoyed Ian's jokes upon visiting his store. But with Gino at her side, it seemed all Ian could do was make snide remarks and give hateful glares. She made note to avoid Ian until everything blew over... With Valentine's Day growing close, Sugar wanted nothing more than for Gino to regain his memory and remember how close they had come to developing a romance. It was true that they had only been close friends but they both wanted to be so much more. Now it seemed like that dream had died... Sugar had become protective over Gino like an older sibling or mother. Everywhere she went, Gino followed closely... He looked to her for answers about anything. It was as though he was incapable of thinking on his own. If it was cold outside, he never gave notice until Sugar asked him if he wanted a jacket. If he was hungry, it would go unnoticed until Sugar mentioned food or drink. He was in a child's state of mind. Smart enough to know, but unsure of when to care. It was that way about many things except for essentials like sleeping or breathing. Gino would often fall asleep whenever he was bored in fact, and it was rather endearing to Sugar. If they were just outdoors enjoying the weather, he would curl up and fall asleep like a small child or a puppy.
"Sugar," Gino stared blankly at the scenery from below the tree they were sitting under. "Why do you always seem so sad when we are together? Is it because I do not remember you?"
Sugar smiled sadly and rested her head against the tree. "Yeah... But that's ok because I don't mind. I'm just happy you're alive. There was a while Gino, when we all thought you were dead... Me, Zetan... Even Mr. Gambino thought you were dead. When we found you on Christmas... Well... I couldn't have asked for anything better. You may not remember me or even how we came to be friends... But it doesn't matter now, because I have you back. I'm not going to lose you again..." She smiled and closed her eyes as the cool breeze ruffled the leaves on the tree.
"Sugar..." Gino blinked quietly at the lake and then turned his gaze back to his companion. "I feel strange. I don't like not remembering... There are so many things that my mind is thinking and I don't know whether they are appropriate to say to anybody. So I don't say them. But still, I would like to be able to remember my past. Please help me remember Sugar..."
"I've tried Gino... I've taken you everywhere... Your island... Barton, Durem... The only place we haven't gone is Aekea and that's because it's sealed off. Nothing has sparked your memory thus far. I can't think of anything else..." Sugar looked at Gino and caught the sadness on his face. Sorrow... It seemed to be the only emotion he was capable of expressing anymore. She sighed and put a hand on his. "Hey... Do you remember... When you're father invited me over for dinner?" She smiled as he shook his head quietly. Of course he didn't remember... "We were so afraid I wouldn't impress him. When I got there, I was practically shaking... But everything went smoothly. Or so we thought... But it didn't matter because we both had such a great time, and when you took me home we..." Sugar blushed and looked away.
Gino blinked up at her and waited patiently. When she did not finish her sentence he prodded her arm in a child like manner. "What did we do Sugar?" Gino stared at her quietly. Her cheeks where a bright red and he wasn't sure why.
Sugar looked back at Gino and smiled shyly. "Well... You walked me to my door and we were saying our goodbyes... And well... You wanted to..." She felt her voice quiver. "You wanted to... Uh... Kiss me. And... I wanted to kiss you too but..."
"But we didn't... Did we?" Gino stared at her and then rested a head on her shoulder. He looked up at her and blinked at her curiously. "Why didn't we kiss each other?"
"Because we were... Interrupted. By a butler who was watching us and waiting for you to come back so he could take you home..." Sugar rested her head on top of Gino's and sighed.
Gino carefully moved his head and sat up straight. "There is nobody here to interrupt us now. We're all alone out here and there is not a butler waiting for me."
Sugar blushed and her gaze snapped back to Gino's. "What are you saying? Are you saying that you... Want to kiss me?" Sugar stared at Gino quietly.
"I don't know what I want but maybe it will help me remember something." Gino inched toward her slowly and brought his face to hers. "Is this a bad thing to do?"
Sugar felt her lip shutter as Gino came closer. She wanted him to kiss her but she knew it meant nothing to him... He didn't know what he was doing and he didn't know her. True he knew her, but he didn't know her like he once had. She felt his lips brush against hers and none of it mattered anymore... His kiss was so soft and gentle. His lips so warm... She parted her lips to make way for his tongue to caress hers but their kiss was broken by Gino's frightened jump. Sugar looked up to see Gambino looming over them with a hand on Gino's shoulder. "Uhm... Hello, Mr. Gambino..."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 4:07 am
Wow, really good chapter. I know I'll probally sound like some weird english teacher but great details. I could picture the whole thing in my mind.
Thank you.  

yukikajisama

SugarBeat_Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 10:03 am
I'm glad you liked it. I was afraid it would be a little too fluffy lovey for you guys but I guess not. They gotta kiss at least once!

gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 10:11 am
All I can say is: finally! a kiss came lol xd

This is a really good installment too ^_^

Seishin-chan
Crew

yukikajisama

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 1:04 pm
Ahh, the suspence. gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 9:42 pm
That was terrific Sugar heart  

Kai Shi
Crew

7,850 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

midori_soubou

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 3:39 pm
Wow! This is really good 3nodding I'm a writer sort of and I have to say that this is one of the best fics I've ever read whee I can't wait for the next chapter!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 4:05 pm
woot  

ArwenEvenstar

Hatelijk_en_bloeden

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 5:04 am
Wow, great fanfic heart  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 4:57 am
Spark! Life! I love it after long absences from the guild.
If only Sasha didn't... :rage fury scream:
I prefer your fanfic to the storyline update, and I mean it.
heart  

naminote

Scarlet Waffle

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 6:34 pm
SugarBeat_Angel
I take the phrase "Comma Happy" to a whole new level. My friend Mr. Comma makes my happy place burn...

xd

It's better than being obsessed with Semi-Colins which according to Hero's English teacher (Who also plays DDR with us...) Is "Just about the best damn punctuation symbol God ever created."

blaugh

rofl  
Pockyism||THE GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas