Welcome to Gaia! ::

RWBY: The Great Remnant War U/C

Back to Guilds

In the Root of a Crisis that has brought all survivors to Mistral, all amble bodied members of society are being trained. A hunter is born. 

Tags: RWBY, Roleplaying, Action, Adventure, Fighting 

Reply Mistral Emergency Institute of Survival (MEIS)
Front of MEIS: Entrance Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

killer-wolf-kun

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:26 pm
User Image
J A M E S ✦ C I C H I L D
▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
❝..One shoe at a time..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Jimmy would smile as he would put a hand on his hip after the man took the apple. He would give a toothy smile as he heard the man speak to him, his hands would go to his hips and his head would nod as his head towards the taller boy and then look to the owl girl as she peeled what he gave her. His hand would rub the tip of the pot as he heard the boy now known as Cheng'e introduce himself. He seemed to not be as familiar with it as first thought seeing as how it would be the first time he heard of any bank. But it didn't seem that he was too humble about his uprbringing. Though Jimmy enjoyed it, people deserved confidence. James would look over to the other people for a mere moment before he spoke of her skirt. Jimmy would walk tip his pot up and tilt his head in a bit of confusion."I'm sorry, sir, I catch that like a bon fire catches a cold." He'd state with his need for explaination.

(sorry for the short post)
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Youroka Kage

Quote:

Quote:

NecroPlant

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:36 pm
Danaë Svéd

User Image
~♡のⓛⓞⓥⓔの♡~

Danaë was ruffled again. He commented about her dress. She wore what was the easiest to put on. She wasn't even wearing her combat uniform, though it was a dress, in a way. It had leggings to it, making it combat effective. Wearing heels though was a choice of hers. She liked the fact that she could wear heels and people wouldn't be able to hear her.

"That's nice that your family accepts Faunus into your bank, however, they seemed to not teach you manners when it comes to people. I did not come up to you and touch your hair without permission now did I? No. My feathers are just like your hair. I will also have you know, I am not in my combat outfit. I am in the outfit that I have been allowed to wear since I can't have my arms covered. Though I will let you know that my combat uniform does have leggings and a Dress. This time she was calm when she spoke. She then took a bite of her freshly peeled apple. It was so yummy.
~♡のⓛⓞⓥⓔの♡~

[[OOC:]]

killer-wolf-kun
NecroPlant

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:19 pm
User ImageUser Image
Adept : D : Teamless

♥♦♣♠♥♦♣♠♥♦♣♠♥♦♣♠♥♦♣♠♥♦♣♠♥♦♣♠♥♦♣♠♥♦♣♠♥♦♣♠

"Im sure you'll understand when you get older." Change'e chortled oncemore before producing a retort towards the country boy giving him a hearty pat on the back. Bringing his hand to his chin and cocking his head in the Owlettes direction in rehards to poor mannerisms.

"Well if that were the case, I personally wouldn't mind, in fact I think I'd be flattered that my hair attracted enough attention to produce a desire to be touched. In my defense, if I see something cute I pet it."

An underhanded compliment calling the owlette cute but still sounding unapologetic for his actions. He'd then turn to face the gates. "Well now I'm all for loitering but perhaps we should venture forth no?"

killer-wolf-kun
      Youroka Kage
      Aquos Dragoa][/quote][quote="Crush Crush
      Noble Negative J3T

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:48 pm
User Image

Yukira Aoyama

==== ☠ ======== ☠ ======== ☠ ======== ☠ ======== ☠ ======== ☠ ======== ☠ ======== ☠ ======== ☠ ======== ☠ ======== ☠ ====

[ P O S T ]

Yukira exhaled as she walked up to the school. A backpack on her filled with camping supplies as she had arrived somewhat late, Mainly as she had walked from her village to get here. Her father was the one that recommended to go to a huntsman training school and although this wasn't one technically, it did the job.

Her breathing was slow as she walked towards the gates, her eyes somewhat overcast with bags from lack of sleep. She barely even registered the fact others were around her. Though most had already moved on to classes. Her outfit was damaged, torn in some places. Her weapons where dented and even scratched. Her pistol burnt. Even her hair a mess. ”made it .. good.. “ was all she managed to force out of her throat. Her normally soft and gentle voice sounded course and deep.

[ O O C ]

Short bad entrance post… I always suck at these

••• Team: None
••• Weapon:Taflu Fflam
Ammo type
None (Defaults to fire)

Endurance: AA
Stats:

Strength: C+
Speed: C+
Weapon: C+
Aura and semblance: C+

Quotes

1234boo75

Dangerous Vampire

9,300 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Crush Crush

Demonic Businessman

18,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:44 pm
User Image
Hayate Ryuzaki

Class: Adept | Rank: C | Team: SOAR

✎✎✎

Hayate wasn't totally sure if how he went about joining the team would work. Based on the initial reaction, it appeared to be the correct course of action. This option felt a lot better than leaving it up to anyone else. Perhaps this was also a little bit random, but he was optimistic that things could work out. Wait a sec, did he miscount? Nah, it was always just the two and now him. Looks like they were still in need of a fourth member. No matter the case, that kind of thing would sort itself out. Now then, back to the question that usually proved to make or break things. Hayate did have his own thoughts on the matter, but if he didn't word it correctly, it could cause trouble. "Oh right, that is quite the important question." He wasn't sure at first that she was a faunus, but now he knew for sure with her being so open about it. "Working side by side with faunus is perfectly fine by me. In fact, I find them a lot more interesting to write about than humans." A slight chuckle escaped his mouth as he found what he said amusing. No matter the case, he never really understood why they just couldn't get along. Even if there was a little less tension, the situation might change.

His attention turned toward his other teammate. Based on his answer, it was probably already set in stone. Hearing his words, there was no chance he had picked the wrong team. They didn't really know anything about each other, other than first impressions, but he was already liking how it turned out. "I wouldn't have held it against you. Wouldn't be the first time somebody wanted to physically injure me either." Hayate glanced toward the other group again, before nodding and looking back. "It's all about first impressions, so congrats."

✐✐✐

OOC: Wasn't sure if it was official yet, but figured I'd quote Boo anyways and leave it up to Reseda and Hades since Hayate's already new. lol

Main Theme: Be
Emotional Theme: Chains of a Warrior
Battle/Comeback Theme: Business Transactions Should Always Come Before a Fight

Semblance
Tempest

Stats
Strength: C+
Speed: C+
Weapon: C+
Aura and Semblance: C+
Eɴᴅᴜʀᴀɴᴄᴇ: A+

Equipment
-Stormbane
-Dust Ammunition

Inventory
-Small Journal
-Ball-point Pens x2
-Dust Supplies

Noble Negative J3T

Aquos Dragoa

1234boo75

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:40 pm
x

User Image

▅▅ ▅ ▅▅ ▅ ▅▅ ▅ ▅▅ x x ▅▅ ▅ ▅▅ ▅ ▅▅ ▅ ▅▅

Narx slowly walked up the the large gate of the academy and stopped before its massive gates. He couldn't believe he was here, and not in a good way. He was far too...old. At least he looked like he was 17 years old. Youthfulness was a good quality he has been told. He suffered from severe amnesia from the battlefield he was forced to rejoin the academy. Maybe he would quickly relearn his skills and make it out. That is what he hoped to do at least. Truth is he was quite weak having forgot all of his fighting techniques. Assuming he had any to begin with. He sighed and trudged forward. He swore he would be as polite as he could to all he came by, and try to enjoy his time here if at all possible. He entered the gates of the academy only to find a small gathering of students. He needed help finding the dormitories so he approached the gathering reluctantly.
"Hello everyone. If I may, can I inquire of you which way the men's dormitories lie?" He asked to no one in particular. "I am new, so you'll have to forgive my ignorance." He gave a small bow habitually. His days in the service must've ingrained this into him so that he would never forget. Maybe he was also a novice fighter that was used to bowing a lot? He wish he knew.

▅ ▅▅ ▅ ▅▅ ▅ ▅▅ ▅ ▅▅ x x ▅▅ ▅ ▅▅ ▅ ▅▅ ▅ ▅▅ ▅

killer-wolf-kun

NecroPlant

Youroka Kage

narxfang

Quotable Lunatic

6,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:04 am
User ImageUser Image
Adept : D : Teamless

"Could be this way could be that way." A voice lackadaisically chimed in as it pointed left and right providing absolutely no useful information before rotating on the ball of its foot turning around. More new comers what a grand old time it was starting to become. Albeit a bit too crowded for Change'e's tastes. Approaching the inquisitive Narx with a condescending air the same as when meeting Danae and James "Silly questions deserve silly answers. It seems rather obvious the majority you're questioning are all just as lost as you." Producing a shrug he'd go on, not trying to be critical but the tone of his voice said otherwise. "Honestly you'd think there'd be a welcoming party for all us new arrivals, Ah, but I guess to be expected future hunters and huntresses should likely take initiative into their own hands."

Then over Narx's shoulder he'd notice Yukira. Her tattered garments and disheveled hair triggering an impulse. "Hold that thought." he would say likely cutting off a reply from Narx before placing a hand on his shoulder to move past him. "Talk about a hot mess. Here, you need this more than I do." a quip made in Yukira's direction as Change'e removed a comb from his dust satchel and threw it up towards the girl and then turning around again to address Narx once more without so much as waiting to see if she actually caught the thing.

"So as I was saying, its likely you're better off venturing on your own. Who knows, perhaps you may run into the girls locker room accidently." He laughed at his own 'joke' as he began to walk with arms crossed forward, as if to say no verbal input mattered because he had no intent to stay at these crowded gates much longer. Although if something happened to prevent that, well he'd have no choice but to deal with it accordingly. ~potential exit

killer-wolf-kun
      Youroka Kage
      narxfang
      1234boo75
      Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:07 pm
Danaë Svéd

User Image
~♡のⓛⓞⓥⓔの♡~

Danaë's feathers ruffled even more. She didn't like what Change'e was saying. He went over to a girl and gave her a comb. The woman looked like she needed much more than just a comb. She looked like she needed a bath, and some water. She would go over to the woman. "Hey, you look like you need some help. Would you like me to bring you to the nurse's station?" She had no clue where that even was, but they would have to find it together.

Then she looked at the other man that had come up to them. She had no clue were the dormitories were, however, she had heard that first years slept in the Gym. "I don't know if this is a rumor or not, but I heard that we sleep in the Gym for now. I'm sorry that I can't be more help." Her voice was a bit more cheerful than when she had been with Change'e. She hoped that they would not be paired up.
~♡のⓛⓞⓥⓔの♡~

[[OOC:]]

killer-wolf-kun
NecroPlant
1234boo75
narxfang

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500

narxfang

Quotable Lunatic

6,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:12 pm
x

User Image

▅▅ ▅ ▅▅ ▅ ▅▅ ▅ ▅▅ x x ▅▅ ▅ ▅▅ ▅ ▅▅ ▅ ▅▅

The dude in the white jacket was nothing short of a p***k. A useless one at that. Narx stood there quietly as he ranted on and on about nonsense. He was right about the fact that there ought to be some sort of welcoming party or podium with instructions on it. He stood there and let Change finish his spiel and start walking off. "What a moron..." he whispered under his breath. He was definitely going to end up fighting that guy sometime soon. He'd likely lose in his current state as well, but he just couldn't stand those kinds of attitudes. A feathered girl then stepped up to answer his question. Narx stared at her for a moment longer than he probably should have. He'd never seen someone with so many feathers before. In fact feathered faunas were quite rare he had heard. Her dress was also definitely not up to code, but based on her appearance she probably had an exception. "Thank you." He said giving her a bow. He needed to stop that. It felt weird in these situations. "Do we really have to sleep in the gym though? That sounds like quite...a noisy place to sleep does it not?" He then realized he forgot to properly introduce himself. "My name is Narx. It is nice to meet all of you. May I ask all of your names?"

▅ ▅▅ ▅ ▅▅ ▅ ▅▅ ▅ ▅▅ x x ▅▅ ▅ ▅▅ ▅ ▅▅ ▅ ▅▅ ▅

killer-wolf-kun

NecroPlant

Crush Crush

Youroka Kage

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:23 pm
narxfang

killer-wolf-kun

NecroPlant

Crush Crush

Youroka Kage

[[OOC:No one has posted in like forever...Narx just walks off since he's being ignored.]]  

narxfang

Quotable Lunatic

6,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

N7-Rain

Loyal Knight

13,425 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:23 pm
User Image

✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖Rain Kwon ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖

With:

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

As she made it back to the entrance she had sent back Tessa's gauntlets as she had just lose one of her childhood friends, watched her die in front of her and she wasn't able to do anything to stop it. As Rain walked closer to the entrance her emoticon visor was turned off for the time being as she fell to her knees and grabbed both of her arms with each hand as she had tears streaming down her face to what she had witnessed. She wished she had someone here to keep her company, maybe, Freed senpai or Onyxia, anyone to comfort her after what had happened earlier that day.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

North Lotus

Narxfang

Ghost_Rios

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:42 pm
User Image
Onyxia LaRose ~ Nemesis
Weapon Form: Assualt
Inventory: Scroll, ammo, Grappling hook and launcher, hunting knife, bottle of whisky, a map
Aura: 100%
Semblance: 100%

Onyxia reformed by the entrance of her new prison, one place she hated because she dropped off at it drunk. Looking around she could see Rain, down and crying. Collapsing her sniper rifle to assualt form and slinging it on her back, walking over and kneeling down. She placed a handout Rain's back. "Hey... I have a lot to explain but I’m sorry for your friend. It’s... horrible to see." Moving Rain into her side for a hug. "I’m sorry for disappearing on you." She moved to be fully hugging Rain. "Let it out Rain Chan... you can be mad at me, but I’m forever sorry."

N7-Ame

Quote:

Quote:

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Married 100

narxfang

Quotable Lunatic

6,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:27 am
User Image
User Image

Fang casually walked up to the building with his hands relaxed at his sides. He knew why he was here, but that didn't mean he enjoyed it. He was here to form a team and become more powerful than he was currently. The greatest people to ever live always had a reliable team. Additionally there was a plethora of resources that would accelerate his growth. He walked into the building looking at his scroll. It had a list of students. Apparently he had been assigned to a team already without his knowledge. This year was unique in that some students were assigned to teams and other's were not. He quickly memorized the pictures of his current teammates. He would set out to find them. This didn't take long. The second he walked through the doors he noticed someone was sobbing, and another was attempting to comfort them. Unfortunately they were an exact match with the pictures he had memorized "You've got to be kidding me..." He started to turn around, but stopped dead in his tracks. He had to at least try. He strolled up to the two girls and stopped right in front of the one on the ground who was sobbing. His eyes were fiercely yellow. His steely gaze said everything they needed to know about him. "Get up." He waited a moment before shouting the same words. "GET UP NOW!" His stance said that if she didn't respond he would make her get up by force.

OOC: hmm. I need to improve my post apparatus.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:14 pm
User Image

✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖Rain Kwon ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖

With:

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Rain felt a hand on her back as she perked her head up and turned to see Onyxia, a mixture of joy and confusion came over as she saw her come at her with a side hug, lifting up her helmet she wiped away some tears then brought her helmet back down. "oh Nix chan..." Rain then changed the side hug into a full hug as she would dive hug her, making Onyxia go on her back as Rain was on top of her hugging her tightly. "Nix chan! I...I watched Tessa die in front of me and couldn't do anything about it, I ...I spent the last few days taking her weapon back to her parents. I...I can't get Tessa's face out of my head!" After a short pause she pulled away from the hug and her helmet lit up. "> : (" "Where have you been?! I...I thought yo uwere dead this entire time!" Rain then pinched her cheek a bit giving her a small punishment for leaving her. Then she heard someone coming close to them as she looked and saw a taller mans standing before them with yellow eyes as she looked up at him and then was told to stand up, she looked at him tilting her head to see who he was, after examining him a little she found that he was just some random guy. But then when he yelled at her louder to stand up she quickly stood up by instinct and looked at him as her helmet went back on showing. "O_O" As she stood up quickly and looked at him, she ended up looking up since he was much taller than her. "What do you want? I just had a close childhood friend die in front of me do you need anything important?" ">.>" Her visor changed into another emoticon as she stared at him folding her arms, she went from being sad and depressed to almost into more of an anger sort of way. This man broke up some bonding time for herself and Onyxia, who was he and what did he want.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

North Lotus

Narxfang

Ghost_Rios

N7-Rain

Loyal Knight

13,425 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:33 pm
User Image
Onyxia LaRose ~ Nemesis
Weapon Form: Assualt
Inventory: Scroll, ammo, Grappling hook and launcher, hunting knife, bottle of whisky, a map
Aura: 100%
Semblance: 100%

Onyxia fell back a little at the full hug. “Those you see... and really care for, tend to haunt you." As the cheek pinch happened she looked down. "I’d... been hunting the people who killed my family." When the guy shouted at Rain she instinctively drew her knife, having it aimed at his crotch. "If you care for your little friend... I’d change that tone." She looked to Rain before giving a sigh, sheathing her knife back in her boot. "I’ll be beside you every step of the way Rain. It’ll be hard... but I don’t want you to end up like me." Pulling out her stolen bottle of whiskey. "Yeah... like me."

N7-Ame

narxfang

North Lotus

Mistral Emergency Institute of Survival (MEIS)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games