Akimoto Takahashi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 7:57 am
DUDE JUST GO KICK HIS a** cool hey kazuma smile  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 7:57 am

Hello Akimoto XD

Michi Mizu

japjainjook

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 8:18 am
ignore is the best way to get out of trouble...
but if situation gets uncontrolled,
better seek help...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 9:03 am
omg... why are people so persistant that he likes me? O.o He does not like me, he just thinks he is witty and humourous to act as he does when he is not. (And yes he's probably 14 or 15-an immature idiotic one) I was informed just recently that he has 'family problems' which means the school is more sypathetic with him but no one has a perfect family. A friend of mine has a theory he is socially retarded because he gets carried away with his 'jokes'. She tells me he doesn't know he's bullying me because everyone else seems to laugh along with him but considering the amount of times I told him to stop and how I felt about his attitude and words, she understands why I feel disturbed by his actions. He doesn't like me, he just thinks it makes him look good by saying things like this, and he hasn't got a bloody clue how insultive it actually is.

@Raioga: To me he really is that evil and I can not force myself to be friends with him because I refuse to forgive his actions repeatedly. For heavens sake, he's in year 10 secondary school! What is it with people thinking its okay to shout out that they want to have sex with someone? Even if its an insult, am i the only one to find it humuliating and downgrading? Its horrible... You don't embrace someone without them knowing or agreeing to it and for hell's sake, why would you insult someone you like?If you're saying that he isn't a bully then why, when I ask him to leave he won't, when I ask him to stop saying what he is, he'll just be more annoying? How is he not a bully when he is being racist? Why would he continue be annoying when he knows it upsets me? If that is the action of someone who likes me, I rather everyone hate me.

Thank you for reading my ramblings, the problem hasn't been solved mainly because its the easter half term, i will get my brother to help me with some come backs to give that guy his own medicine considering that the from easter, our year manager will only deal with 'academic' affairs and the guy replacing her is some lousy teacher and our head teacher is changing... blinking hell, our schools going to fall apart it this continues!  

bamboowitch

henred5

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 9:35 am
hmm..welp here is wot i think u shud do:

insult him bak when he insults u
tell him he's an arrogent morone with less brains then a carrot!

if he huits u...even if its a trip up....hit him bak and say it was self defence..least that's wot i do..but i prefer the first 1!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 10:07 am
bamboowitch
omg... why are people so persistant that he likes me? O.o He does not like me, he just thinks he is witty and humourous to act as he does when he is not. (And yes he's probably 14 or 15-an immature idiotic one) I was informed just recently that he has 'family problems' which means the school is more sypathetic with him but no one has a perfect family. A friend of mine has a theory he is socially retarded because he gets carried away with his 'jokes'. She tells me he doesn't know he's bullying me because everyone else seems to laugh along with him but considering the amount of times I told him to stop and how I felt about his attitude and words, she understands why I feel disturbed by his actions. He doesn't like me, he just thinks it makes him look good by saying things like this, and he hasn't got a bloody clue how insultive it actually is.

@Raioga: To me he really is that evil and I can not force myself to be friends with him because I refuse to forgive his actions repeatedly. For heavens sake, he's in year 10 secondary school! What is it with people thinking its okay to shout out that they want to have sex with someone? Even if its an insult, am i the only one to find it humuliating and downgrading? Its horrible... You don't embrace someone without them knowing or agreeing to it and for hell's sake, why would you insult someone you like?If you're saying that he isn't a bully then why, when I ask him to leave he won't, when I ask him to stop saying what he is, he'll just be more annoying? How is he not a bully when he is being racist? Why would he continue be annoying when he knows it upsets me? If that is the action of someone who likes me, I rather everyone hate me.

Thank you for reading my ramblings, the problem hasn't been solved mainly because its the easter half term, i will get my brother to help me with some come backs to give that guy his own medicine considering that the from easter, our year manager will only deal with 'academic' affairs and the guy replacing her is some lousy teacher and our head teacher is changing... blinking hell, our schools going to fall apart it this continues!

i was right he did have prob of his own ^_  

Angmar01

fatal_wolf92

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 12:03 am
bamboowitch

did you ever told him how racist he is and that your jokes aren't funny? I yelled a bully last year. it wasn't at the school. I told him (sorry about the language) to shut the damn mouth and stop telling jokes, your jokes aren't funny.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 5:48 pm
ignore them =)  

dragonxazn

parappatherappa

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 5:53 pm
i usually get extremely depressed to the point where i a  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 6:01 pm
i think i no why he bullies others, becuz he has faily poblems is why. for theres a student in my clas that isn't a bully but an annoying retard!!! whee she was nice in preschool, but in first grade, her parentsgot divorced. shethen turned mean. so what you can do is
either do the way of (My Lord) by
Love your enemies... or Respect one another as I have loved you... (Still show respect, which is hard and didn't work out with you)
If he makes sex jokes, scream loudly in his ear, tell a teacher, or beat him up (just enough to get away)
This is all the advice I can think of. (Good luck.)  

Tsurugi no Seija

saobabisweeti

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 8:33 am
you should report him for harassin' you... when you report him you have to tell them all the stuff he been saying because jerks like that isn't going to stop any time soon and i don't know how your school is run but at my school they don't allow people to harass other people.. they take those thing seriously...

even though he's having family problems that still don't give him a right to be harassing you like that...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 1:51 pm
yeah that is right.  

Tsurugi no Seija

Teh Tampon Faerie

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 2:03 pm
User ImageThis isn't just bullying anymore it's a legal matter. What he's doing is consider sexual harassment, stalking, and an illegal matter. I have never been bullied, but if i was then i would not let this gone this far. You really need to contact the police because it seems suspension, detention, and school punishment is not enough.User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 2:04 pm
Akimoto Takahashi
DUDE JUST GO KICK HIS a** cool hey kazuma smile
User ImageThis is a serious matter and violent is not the answer, besides what are the chances of she beating the guy up? The only answer to her problem is to go to court.User Image

User Image

Teh Tampon Faerie

Tsurugi no Seija

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 5:54 pm
wow, you sound like a nice person.  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items