Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
[BOOTH] Bean Bag Bat Toss - closed! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Lady in the Golden Wood rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 1 Total: 6 (2-20)

Lady in the Golden Wood

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:18 pm
Ryou was back to try his luck with the bean bat toss, but it looked like his luck at run out for this game because he missed completely.  
chiickadee rolled 2 10-sided dice: 9, 10 Total: 19 (2-20)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:57 pm
Lock picked out a beanbag, and chucked it.

At first, he thought he'd failed since once again he'd completely missed the baskets. However, his beanbag never hit the ground, and seemed to float above the ground. No it wasn't quite floating, it was more like it was stuck.

"Um ... is that one broken?" he asked.

Quote:

Hey I won something!

Character Name: Lock
Prize Won: ticket + booth minipet
Minipet SN: chimarii

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

The Time Vortex rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 10 Total: 18 (2-20)

The Time Vortex

8,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:33 pm
Benji decides to try the bean bag bat booth again today. This time he picks up one that is gray and appears as if it's slightly bloodstained on the bottom. He gives it a careful toss, sighing at first as the toy seems to be headed for the floor of the booth. To his surprise it stops in midair, however, apparently caught by a cup that he can't see! He grins, even laughing to himself a bit at this victory.
Rejam

Quote:
Hey I won something!

Character Name: Benji
Prize Won: Ticket and a Minipet emotion_bigheart
Minipet SN: lmasters35

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:49 pm
shyanimegrl
So this is where the bean bags being thrown around throughout the carnival is from. The game itself caught Dan's interest as well and upon receiving a bat bean bag of his own, gave it a toss to see where it would land.

Quote:

Hey I won something!

Character Name: Danirate
Prize Won: carnival ticket and booth minipet
Minipet SN: shyanimegrl

The suspicious looks returned. Suspicion did not come naturally to Catinka. By the time she handed over Dan's prize, she'd forgotten why she was giving him the side-eye.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rejam

Aged Hater

13,425 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Rejam

Aged Hater

13,425 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:50 pm
iStoleYurVamps
Attempting to toss the little plush bat once more, the ghost did so less aggressively this time. A purple bat with a very odd face, he wasn't sure how well it'd suit him. Maybe he'd give it to a ghoul.

Quote:

Hey I won something!

Character Name: Frost in the Storm
Prize Won: Ticket- however on char CD so can I switch for a mini instead?
Minipet SN: Vamps

Catinka seemed pleased by Frost's modified throw. Given her memory it was a small miracle she remembered the other--but then again, she was looking a little bit dismayed at everyone who threw a beanbag with too much vigor.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:50 pm
Elda-Kun

After her spectacular failure with the bean bag bats, Lusine was hesitant to try again. But she gripped her purple bat tightly, and stepped up to give it another go. Flinging the bat at the baskets, she though she'd missed again, only to discover her bat had landed in an invisible basket!

Quote:

Hey I won something!

Character Name: Lusine (Questie)
Prize Won: Booth Minipet, Raffle Ticket
Minipet SN: EldaKun

"I think," said Catinka quietly, as she handed Lusine her prizes, "that maybe Reese rigged the booth. But that isn't your fault."

Rejam

Aged Hater

13,425 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Rejam

Aged Hater

13,425 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:51 pm
PhiferWolf

Patchwork Bat! Lets go get a prize! Uru would up his arm and overhanded it. It had landed into the second spot which is still a prize! Hoorah!

Rejam
A ticket!
Also, loving your work lately! Do you have anywhere I could see the items you made?

((OOC: Oh thank you crying I have a thread here.))

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:52 pm
liela-dragon-rayne1
Liela returns once more to give this another try. After carefully picking a bean batty bag, she gives it toss.... Fail. "I guess im not so good at this" She smiles and waves good bye to the two booth owner "See you tomorrow!" She says as she goes

"Come back and try again!" Catinka calls after her, looking concerned at the ghoul describing herself as "not so good."  

Rejam

Aged Hater

13,425 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Rejam

Aged Hater

13,425 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:53 pm
pinchmonster
The Semblance of Unityx

The booth Des stopped at next had what she supposed were supposed to be cute little beanbag bats. Deszeld did not dabble in things cute and adorable. To the green, they looked more grotesque than anything, but she did not comment.

"This one."

The bat she was given was blue, and there was something wrong with its mouth, but Deszeld didn't want to look at it too long. She threw the bat - which, strangely enough, seemed to land in a basket that hadn't previously been visible.

"I won."

She sounded smug.

Quote:

Hey I won something!

Character Name: Deszeld
Prize Won: Ticket & minipet.
Minipet SN: pinchmonster

Catinka was not so oblivious as to miss Deszeld's apathy towards her adorable bats, and more out of concern for Reese's feelings than her own she frowned.

"Yes," she agreed, sounding like she wasn't all that stoked about it. "You did."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:56 pm
Madness_insanity
Sucre was soooooo excited to try the bat toss again. She thought it was fun and easy and the bats were cute and the ghouls seemed nice and she gets to keep cute little bat bean bags and.....Sucre had been grinning and just staring at the booth, oops. She greeted the ghouls before picking out a bean bag! She used the same technique as before, aiming but keeping her toss light and even.

Even though she landed it in the biggest, and probably easiest basket, it was still a win and she let out a little "yay!"

Quote:

Hey I won something!

Character Name: Sucre
Prize Won: Mini
Minipet SN: Madness

Catinka would have clapped, had she been able to. Instead she jumped up and down in contagious joy at Sucre's victory, and also because she'd managed to not hit the rigged basket. She liberated a minipet for Sucre and handed it over, beaming.

Rejam

Aged Hater

13,425 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Rejam

Aged Hater

13,425 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
cherno astra
Quote:

Hey I won something!

Character Name: Lurks
Prize Won: beanbag (patchwork)
Minipet SN: witch

Instead of trying to win, Lurks threw the beanbag at Tink, aiming for her face. He began giggling in advance.

lizbot

rejam

Tink gave Lurks the saddest of eyes.  
chiickadee
Lock tossed his beanbag .... and landed it! Not well (he would never land anything well- he was too uncoordinated for that), but still landed nonetheless!

He still wanted to keep his beanbag though ...

Quote:

Hey I won something!

Character Name: Lock
Prize Won: Ticket
Minipet SN: chimarii

Fortunately for Lock, the beaming church grim handed over not just a ticket but the beanbag as well.

Rejam

Aged Hater

13,425 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Rejam

Aged Hater

13,425 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:57 pm
Meegane
Talking to the ghouls was a wonderful thing. "Oh Crafty Creeple Club. The banner is so lovely, you two are great!" Arynek giggled at Reese's adorable gestures even though it might be a bit rude to do so. "If I want to try to get another cute beanbag bat, am I too greedy?" She asked with hesitation and her cheeks flushed.

"Aww how do you know I like purple! You two know magic? Now I look at it, isn't its tiny nose like an inverted heart? I will name it Grapy~" The ghoul hugged the two bats happily. "I-I can try the game again? You are so sweet." Blush blush blush.

It was an easy basket considered how hard it is to miss or bounce off.

✿ GRAPY ✿

Quote:

Hey I won something!

Character Name: Arynek Neas
Prize Won: Minipet!
Minipet SN: yuo117

lizbot
She likes

rejam
Reese and Tink <3

"You should join the club!" said Tink, and then, belatedly: "Oh." She glanced at Reese, and amended: "If you make things. Do you make things?"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:58 pm
brekke01
Laurana walked up to the booth. She'd been looking for this booth for a while. She kept seeing people with those cute little stuffed bats and wanted one for her pet Lyra.

"Yay! The franken-bat is the one I wanted most."

She threw the little bat and managed to get it into the oddly shaped basket.

Quote:

Hey I won something!

Character Name:
Prize Won: a ticket
Minipet SN: brekke01

"Oh, the frankenbat," said Tink dreamily. "He's so cute. I think Reese made that one. You were lucky!"

Rejam

Aged Hater

13,425 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Rejam

Aged Hater

13,425 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:59 pm
Grymoire
Plucking a tan bean-bat out of the basket he eyed the basket targets and pondered how to make this throw count.

Last time just heaving the thing seemed to work so he went for that again and got a perfect shot in one of the furthest baskets. "Still say bats are better for eating but." He shrugged slightly, taking the ticket that was offered and tucking the tan bat with his black one.

Quote:

Hey I won something!

Character Name:Ceiliog
Prize Won: Ticket
Minipet SN: grymoire

Catinka looked affronted, and then curious. This boded ill for her bats. "Are they?" she asked. "I didn't know." She handed over Ceiliog's ticket with a distracted look on her face, but then again, that was pretty much her default expression.

{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff