Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The Graveyard (Trash)
The (Main) Avery Family Manor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:03 pm
User Image

User ImageLocation: Avery Estate - Leo's Wedding

“I’ll see what I can do then.” David said with a smile. He would definitely be willing to do that for Danica. Besides he’d love to hang with the Gryffindor outside of a wedding situation. David rubbed the back of his head lightly as she told him just how good he was as Seeker. “Well I recall in my second year when I first tried out for Seeker I got hit and crash landed. That’s how I ended up with these.” He said pointing to his glasses. “Not that I really need them anymore.” He added not mentioned figuring she wouldn’t connect it to him being a werewolf. He’d played for one game before stepping down and switching to Chaser. Then after taking advanced flying he tried out again only to play one year before being outshined by Eun.

Smiling he added. “But I’m sure you’ll be just as good as I got if not better.” David had faith in her and after hearing what happened to Julius he was sure that Gryffindor would need a Seeker. Hearing about the healing professor David shuttered slightly. “She sounds great…” He commented secretly grateful he never had a professor like that. “I’m hoping that she’s only joking about that and doesn’t actually feed students to her pet bird.” He added before adding. “Though based on what you’re telling me I’m sure you did extremely well.” Danica had to have done well considering what she was saying, he certainly wasn’t sure about how he’d felt after any of his tests (aside from Defense Against the Dark Arts).

With: Wedding People... Dani

Wearing: Suit and Tie

OOC: ---

Graydon Ironshield

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:51 pm
User ImageUser Image

Colonel Walter was shocked
when he learned from the Nile
Copper African elephants turning hostile
So he built these wonderful automaton bloaks
And a very big steam powered giraffe what smokes

Dating ~ Mira Mitchell

Timothy blushed lightly as Mira called him "her" silent arm candy playing off his own joke. He agreed that he'd rather they not have to talk to the older Lillantine sibling, even though they were older than he was that didn't mean they would automatically garner any semblance of respect. Well, Mira might since she was originally pureblood but he was pretty sure he was far from an acceptable conversationalist for him, and for Wendy at that. There was the obvious feature, his muteness, and then the not so obvious blood purity, or rather lack thereof. The only thing he really had going for him for this crowd was his last name, and even then he had heard that the Whitethorne name wasn't as held in esteem as it once was because of his Father and, to a lesser extent, his Uncle. Not that he really cared; people had been talking about him his whole life, it never really mattered what exactly they were saying. That said, he did still get just a tad peeved when they talked about his family and had to resist the urge to do something stupid like prank hexing them. He was about to tell his girlfriend that it was a bad idea to go over there when he saw that she was already halfway there and barely resisted the urge to plant his face in his hand. He swore he could sometimes see the bit of Gryffindor that shone threw her. When they reached her friend and her-boyfriend?- as well as an older gentleman he'd never seen before he stayed silent (like that was really hard) and observed what was going on. There was something about this man, who apparently was Wendy's father, that threw him off. Timothy blinked however when the Slytherin girl mentioned that Mira was only with him for charity which lead him towards two roads: on one he could get angry and quite possibly cause a scene the likes in front of a few dozen pureblooded families and very possibly gain a very powerful enemy. Or, he could stay silent and play along and watch and see what else happened. Truthfully, he very much wanted to do the first option which actually rather shocked him since he was a very nonviolent being, but there was something about Wendy's tone of voice and the look she had thrown Mira that made him choose the safer option. So he gave Mr. Chasity a semblance of a ghost of a smile before nodding once to show that he heard and understood his words. When this was all over he would demand answers however.

murruelecreuset

mc2

The Forgotten Weasley

Now the war is passed and over [wearing]
We're left to sit and wonder [Avery Manor]
What is life and what is real? [Mira and others]
And why do living things need feeling? [Enjoying the wedding party]
(One, two, three) [ooc]
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:45 am
User Image
xDavid Sinclair Averyxxxxx
xxxx
Time: June 2030
Dressed: as the groom

------------------------------------------------------------------------xx
                                                                David smiled as he and Leo settled on agreeing about discussing careers later, happy for the pause of guests greeting them for a moment to catch up before they went to meet with Tanya and Echo, along with Elsie and Dave. David merely nodded to each of them as Leo was the one to speak up. David may have known Tanya and Echo and got along with both well enough, Tanya far better than one would have thought considering their earlier school years. And, honestly David half suspected Tanya was a bit annoyed at the whole idea of him deciding to get married right after graduation. He wasn't going to mention he partially wanted to marry early as he'd rather start planning a family including children sooner than later. He could have claimed it was partially his grandparents idea if he wanted, he supposed, even if it wasn't entirely true. He might have been itching to plan for children even more so if it hadn't been for the fact that he had a sister who wasn't even yet five. And with their Mum gone, David suspected he'd be baby sitting far more than usual. Also, it was hard to find a nanny who knew of magic and wouldn't be using magic herself.

As he glanced to Elsie and Dave, David felt vaguely uncomfortable, not having really ever spent any time with either. And Dave... well a mudblood at the wedding wouldn't have gone well if that slipped out. If his family was a bit more sane (as some of the other guests) but just awful like Echo's grandparents on certain views then David just might find the thing amusing. David could only assume Dave was winning a large number of points with Elsie and that was why he was there. A formal event of this sort, with the sort of company invited David had trouble seeing the pale Gryffindor willingly sort with unless he was busy winning points with Elsie.

"Party?" David said raising a brow at Leo as she mentioned it, wondering what exactly a bachelorette party cooked up by Tanya might include. He figured nothing too awful, though perhaps a bit more than a marathon of Star Wars with Echo, who more or less insisted they needed to do something. Obligatory Bachelor party. David was pretty sure the last time he sat down and watched the movies through was when he was eleven or twelve with his family, though, David felt bad that Echo had felt obliged to do as much. And it had been sort of awkward-mostly the two of them avoiding conversation and focusing on the movie.

As the conversation turned to Elsie's sister, David raised a brow as he tried to place who Elsie's sister was and then remembered there was the redhead Slytherin in Cathy's year. Generally from what David did know about the girl was that Cathy wasn't particularly fond of Morven, though she seemed to hold a special dislike for one of the other Slytherins. Some female power dynamic regarding popularity from what David could ever tell. He shook his head at the thought and said, "I doubt anything good..." and then he glanced over to where he spotted Mira and Timothy who were with Wendy and Evander and of course Maxmillian Chaisty. He picked up a glass of wine from one of the passing trays and took a sip and scowled slightly before turning his attention to the conversation of his peers. David doubted the man would do anything too mad, or not with Wendy right there, though it probably would be best if his newest sister in law at least avoided the family members of his who had a lengthy prison sentence under their belts.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC}
murruelecreuset

Yukina101

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:45 pm
User Image
                                                User Image

════════════════════════

Sɪxᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ |❻| Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Pʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ |❻| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text

"If I had a Knut for every time I almost wiped out on a broomstick in practice, chasing after that Snitch ..." Dani said with a chuckle, "I could probably buy out Honeydukes already."

"I hope so," she replied when David offered his vote of confidence, "I have a sick feeling I'll be inheriting his position, and I'd rather get it because I'm actually decent at it, not because I've some bit of seniority."

"I'm pretty sure she's only kidding about feeding students to her vulture," said Dani with a chuckle, "but she did tell us nobody in her classes has ever failed their OWLs, and I don't want to be the first. I really look up to her, and I didn't want to disappoint her ... or my grandparents."

murruelecreuset

════════════════════════

OOC:

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:08 pm
User Image
ωєη∂у мα∂єℓιηє ςнαιѕту
<6th Year>

Evander wasn't currently at the manor and Wendy was attempting to avoid dealing with her father. Thankfully he was tied up at some meeting of sorts with the head of the Avery Clan. So, instead of swimming in one of the ponds or the sea as she usually did to avoid seeing Maxmillian Chaisty, Wendy looked for a quiet spot in the manner to write a letter or two. Unlike David, Wendy never had a particular reluctance or fear of the lowest level of the Avery Manor. While the Avery Family Manor and the Main Avery Clan's office was like a much darker version of the restricted section of Hogwarts Library, the face never bothered Wendy. It was just books. And cursed objects. And a few odds and ends that made Wendy curious to see Mr. Robert Avery I and some of the other family members roll up their sleeves. Still, as long as you weren't an idiot in poking around there she saw no issue with the collection-not personally. The ministry of magic would probably disagree though.

When she had settled all her things on the table in the office she began to write, her quill scratching the parchment in the flickering candlelight. She was half way through a page when she realized she was low on ink. Wendy sighed, she knew she should have used a self inking quill instead, it was just something calming about dipping the quill into ink. It was calming until she ran out of ink because the last thing she wanted to do was go up several flights of stairs to her room to get more ink. Glancing up her eyes fell on the desk across the room, parchment and paper spread out on the desk along with a inkwell. Getting up she picked up the inkwell from the desk and paused as the words on paper that was whiter and thinner than most parchment used in the Avery household was. The print was exact and mechanical, confused Wendy picked up the first paper and looked at it. It was a form of some sort but what caught her attention was the word will. Before she thought better of it she began reading over the exact font, assuming the exactness was some trickery of muggles, but wondering why there would be a muggle will in the office of the Avery family of all places. Her wondering quickly grew into dark suspicion as she realized who's will it was: it was the will of Dr. Sinclair Avery and his late wife Cara Avery. She was reading about how the children of the couple were to go to Robert and Jane Avery when she heard footsteps down the stairs. Quickly returning the paperwork to the desk she picked up the inkwell and returned to her previous seat.

"Here you are,"
A voice said.

Wendy glanced up quickly to meet the blue eyes of her father and said lowering her eyes, "I... I wanted somewhere quiet to write."

"Ah," He answered, "who is the special someone gaining your attention? Is it that boy, you're fiance. He seems awfully fond of you anymore, not that that is surprising considering."

Wendy blushed, not exactly wanting to mention that when they got out of sight of supervision they decided to show their fondness often in arguments that merged into snogging, it wasn't exactly "proper" behavior. Especially as there were times they were at one of the pools or beach and they were far from fully dressed in the traditional sense. They were wearing swimsuits, but still! "Yeah... he is," She said with a faint smile before the smile faded back to her neutral expression, "Did you need something father?"

"Yes, I was to invite you upstairs for tea."

"I'll be up in a minute, sir," She answered. As her father thanked her and headed back upstairs she paused and glanced back at the desk she had just gotten the additional ink well from. The will placed the head of the Avery family and his wife as the sole guardians of not only Cathy, who was a problem in herself anymore and would have only hope to be married off to some foreign family who felt that far away Cathy could be tamed to something more manageable and thankfully Cathy was pretty enough that it was possible to find that, and the young Leah. Wendy wasn't an idiot she knew that the Averys felt that the squib was the reason Cathy was so much of an embarrassment but there was still hope for a child only 3 or 4. Or there was hope for a child that age who was given a proper upbringing soon. However, just because a will gave them custody of the two didn't mean there was one problem: Dr. Sinclair Avery was still very much alive. But wasn't there a motto for the Averys that every problem had a solution...

Wendy frowned as she tried to pick up where she was in the letter as she tried to dismiss the thought and dark suspicions rolling in her mind: it wasn't her problem. She had what she wanted. She had the perfect life lined up. Everything else was NOT her problem. Besides killing someone was hard to get away with, right?
Time: Summer of 2031
Dressed: Casually

{OoC: }
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:52 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxxxxJane Cathaline Averyxxxxx
Slytherin Alumni, Grandmother, and Matriarch

November 2031
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Jane Avery, her husband Robert Avery, and Maxmillian Chaisty all sat at the round table in the Main Avery Clan's Office. The discussion started with an issue that had already been discussed and Jane was bored of it. Maxmillian Chaisty had been sloppy. Why he had to kill the cats, making the death look a bit more suspicious, was beyond Jane besides the reasons he gave: the cats attacked him. Obviously cats were vicious creatures that should be put down in Maxmillian's opinion and discretion was not Maxmillian's forte. Granted they knew discretion wasn't the man's forte, it is what ended him up in Azkaban the first time. Hopefully the last time.

"I would suggest we push for the custody the sooner the better," Robert said. "I see no reason David would argue Leah shouldn't be in our care. He has his own child to worry about soon and the will plainly states..."

"Except he rewrote the will," Maxmillian interrupted earning a cold glare from Robert.

"It was an oversight, but David is bound to follow orders and though he might be poor at it, he isn't stupid," Robert answered. "There is a reason I named him as heir."

Maxmillian raised a brow but said nothing. Jane folded her hands in front of her and sighed, "Dear, I know there is something to be said about being proactive but I doubt our grandson will have his typical reason until his father's body at least starts to decay or properly cold in the ground. They haven't even had the funeral yet..." She paused when a bell chimed and she frowned looking up to the bell that notified them of when guests stepped onto the manner's grounds. "We have guests."

Robert stood ushering the others to do so and he said, "We'll continue this discussion after then. It's hardly befitting talk in company not a part of the family."

"Not fitting for all of the family, either," Jane replied, thinking of certain recently orphaned grandchildren of their's, David and Cathy in particular. Both had particularly aggravating sense of what might be right or wrong no doubt inherited and learned from their no good squib of a father. Either way there was the issue of the uninvited guests. She was intrigued. Guests did not come to call often. The manor was protected against curious muggles but it was not banned from wizards, that would be too suspicious.

The only part of the manor truly protected was the basement full of spells, hexes, and curses ready to strike out at any unwelcome guest. Anyone but family. Family, even the few who might not be fond of their darker past, knew how to keep their mouth shut. What Jane Avery did not know was how wrong she was. The girl, Maxmillian's daughter, who she had helped take in and care for and teach had betrayed the secrets hidden in the shadowy depths of the manor. Only two days after the murder of Sinclair Avery, only one day before the day now, had a letter been written out in the curling script Wendy had perfected that read:

To whom it concerns,

I am ashamed to write this now and not sooner. I should have spoken up long ago... it would have been right but I was scared. I Horrid and terrible things have occurred and no doubt will occur again if they are not stopped. Rumors are often true even if one does not have proof, but I do. Please, I beg of you, the ministry, for the sake of justice to look deeper into Robert and Jane Avery, and likely my father as well. You will find horrible and dreadful things lurking in the deepest basement of the Main Avery Manor in Tinworth. There you can find such horrific items of dark origin I do not even wish to begin to write of them as the list is so long and terrible. But not only will you find the current horrors of these people but you will find a darker secret past the library housed. There you will find hidden catacombs that hold the secret to where the Avery house elves went. I have never gone there myself but the family all know the legend of when the Avery head turned his suspicions to the servants and bought their silence in murder. Murder and death and torture is what the family was built on and it is something that the current head of the family has continued.

I beg you to investigate my claims thoroughly, I fear that they may have arranged for the recent death of the squib Sinclair Jon-Alfred League, father to David Avery, and Cathaline and Leah League. But, in writing this letter I fear if you do nothing I will also be endangered. Please not only right the wrongs but protect me from such wrathful and wicked villains.

Sincerely and with thanks,
                                                                  Wendy Madeline Chaisty

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:58 pm
User Image

The Wedding Party
Bride: Wendy Lillantine nee Chaisty
Groom: Evander Lillantine
Maid of Honor: Mira Mitchell
Best Woman: Violante Lillantine
Bridesmaid: Cathaline League
Groomsman: Cyrus Lillantine

The Guest List
The Lillantine Family
The Avery Family
The Nalson-Lillantine Family
The League Family
The Walsh Family
The Borson Family
The Mitchell Family

The Location
The Avery Manor Grounds

mc2

murruelecreuset

Diamond Wales

Devlyn Maycry

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 6:31 am
User Image
x𝖂𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖞 𝕸𝖆𝖉𝖊𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖊 𝕷𝖎𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖊xxxxx
xxxx

Time: Summer 2034
Dressed: like the siren I am

Wendy could not ask for a more flawless wedding. She had won the long fight with her new in laws to have it on the Avery Manor Grounds, a non-traditional choice without a doubt, especially considering the raid a few years ago that turned out a tomb of murdered house elves and a very large assortment of dark arts artifacts. Wendy had pointed out that it would show that she was not connected to the dark matters that happened before in the Avery family. She still was not sure if she could convince the Lillantines to let her and Evander make the Avery Manor their permanent home but she figured the wedding was a start. The Avery Manor grounds was far grander than the Lillantine grounds and David had essentially handed over the Avery Manor to her on a golden platter. Technically he gave it to his uncle Robert Avery the Second, but everyone knew that Robert II was Wendy's adopted father and as he had no children of his own it was only natural the manor would someday go solely to her. Not bad for a branch family member and Wendy could proudly say now as she held Evander's hand that that particular branch of the family's name was being extinguished. The only other Chaisty holding onto to the name was in prison where he belonged.

The wedding was beautiful, a perfect beach wedding with seafoam green as the color. Evander looking handsome and striking in his suit with his dark hair, pale eyes, long lashes and standing taller than her even if he was a bit short. Shorter than Cyrus who attended as a groomsman. Even with Wendy and Evander's limited selection on close friends or family as maid of honor and bestman they made do. Mira was the obvious choice for bridesmaid and the blonde Hufflepuff Cathaline was not the type to turn down an event where she could stand in front of people. It was also smart to be able to control the attention lovers fashion choices. Evander went with the less traditional route naming his cousin Violante as best woman. It was a better choice than Cyrus and despite Violante's rebellious attitude and boldness in dating a girl despite her Lillantine name, Wendy sort of liked the girl. She had a back bone.

As the reception continued, Wendy leaned closer to Evander squeezing her hand and said, half jokingly, "We should have done this last summer." It wouldn't have worked of course with Evander still having another year of schooling. His family would never have went for it. Not wise for him to worry about expecting a child (and hopefully they would soon) while he still had NEWTs to concern himself with. Wendy imagined with a smile what their future children would look like. She hoped they had Evander's dark hair and striking eyes verses the Chaisty red hair but even if they were all redheads she was sure they would be adorable. And they would be hers and Evander's. It was thrilling.

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 5:39 pm
Come here in the duality of time-
The things I feel now I never thought I'd find.
I wonder if our future was written in our past...
I was your first taste, would you be my last?
My world split in two; I had to prove I didn't think-
I didn't know I could do it without you.

User Image
ᵉ ᵛ ᵃ ᶰ ᵈ ᵉ ʳ
ᵗ ʳ ᶤ ˢ ᵗ ᵃ ᶰ
ˡ ᶤ ˡ ˡ ᵃ ᶰ ᵗ ᶤ ᶰ ᵉ

ᶠᵒʳᵐᵉʳ ˢˡʸᵗʰᵉʳᶤᶰᵖᵘʳᵉᵇˡᵒᵒᵈ ʰᵉᶤʳᶰᵉʷˡʸʷᵉᵈ

Now that it had finally happened, it was almost hard for Vander to believe that he was married. More than once he'd thought that he'd never actually make it to this; first because he and Wendy had hated one another, then because of his family, then because of her family, and so on. When you were twelve or so, eighteen seemed very far away, but here he was. Here they were. He wasn't sure if he was happy- he assumed that was what this almost weightless feeling was, but perhaps he was confusing relief for elation. They were married. He and Wendy were finally a separate functional unit, removed, if only slightly, from their respective families, more importantly his family. After today they'd be gone for two weeks, completely alone for the first time in what seemed like ages. He could barely wait, not just because of the sex, but because he didn't have to worry. Not about his failure to live up to his father's expectations, not about the b***h and her schemes, not about his lunatic brother or his missing sister... He squeezed his wife's hand in return, shaking his head. "Maybe we should have."

OOC:
mc2

Envision me on the frame...
Lost in the rules we made to our own game.
I crawl myself through black holes-
To wind up at your door; more than eyes to find.
Didn't believe it wasn't worth the fall...
No trace of where; now fully realized this fear.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2016 8:44 am
User Image

User Image Location: Avery Manor Grounds - Wendy's Wedding

Mira honestly couldn’t be happier for Wendy. Sure she could easily say that Evander was one of the most disliked people on her list. However she couldn’t, or rather wouldn’t let it be a factor today. It was her best friend’s day and just being a part of it was enough for her. She honestly wondered if being friends with Wendy was a bad or a good thing. Unfortunately no one could tell her whether it was or it wasn’t since doing so would be mostly biased. For today however Mira was content playing the role of maid of honor.

The only thing that made this day better for Mira was that Timothy was with her. She hadn’t wanted to push him to go, but being who Timothy was he came anyway. When she asked, she knew it would probably be the most awkward wedding they’d ever attend together, but at least they were together. That was the highlight. Everything took away from the fact that she still was very much unemployed. Sure, she had options but she didn’t know what option to go with. Timothy seemed to have things figured out. He had his path in life, not to mention moved out and was living with Benjamin. What was she doing? Oh right, still at home with a fork in the road. Who knew the real world could be so complicated.

“So that wasn’t so bad, right?” Mira asked Timothy happily. They’d survived the ceremony and they were on a beach. She’d love to know who’d complain about being on a beach at a wedding where there was free food and drinks. Just her prerogative but it sounded pretty good to her.

With: Wedding guests... Timothy

Wearing: Seafoam Dress

OOC: ---

Yukina101

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:21 pm
User Image
❤ Cathaline Acacia League ❤ a.k.a. Cathyxxxxx
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx Eugene Windsor>
Time: Summer of 2033
Looking: Adorably Classy
                                                            Cathy wasn't entirely sure why Wendy decided to chose her as a bridesmaid of all people besides the fact that Wendy had very few people to select. With Antigone Lillantine on the run from an arranged marriage (and Cathy could only be thankful that her Hufflepuff sorting kept her grandparents from having that option anytime soon) and Wendy was quite good at making enemies. Much of the Avery family hated her and Cathy was surprised a hit hadn't been made out on Wendy considering she lorded over the manor as if she owned it. Well she sort of did and in Cathy's opinion she could happily own the place full of creepiness all she wanted. Cathy of course had kept her childhood home where the happy bride's father murdered her own though. Cathy glanced away with an uncharacteristic frown for a moment before returning to her smile. Wendy had helped put away a murderer even if she was a suspicious individual herself. Besides, Cathy could put on a smile even for Wendy. The redhead was pretty in flowing gown and long veil. The wedding almost wanted Cathy to rush down the aisle but then she wasn't sure her and Eugene were even close to that serious. The two were so different it was hard to tell. With a small sigh Cathy took a drink of her wine and watched as the guests mingled, doubting any would bother with the Hufflepuff bridesmaid. No matter how pretty or famous she might be she was still a blood traitor dating a halfblood that the bride didn't even like.

{OoC: Open for interaction}
                                                            Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:43 pm
User Image
x𝖂𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖞 𝕸𝖆𝖉𝖊𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖊 𝕷𝖎𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖊xxxxx
xxxx

Time: Summer 2034
Dressed: like the siren I am
                                              A large smile grew on Wendy's face as she looked to her husband and said, "Are you saying I might have been right about wanting to rush the wedding?" She shook her head and asked, "Wouldn't that have distracted you from your NEWTs? Besides it gave me a year to be busy and build my clientele as a potioneer. It is a fun hobby at the very least." She ended sure to dismiss her passion for potions to anyone listening, like her new mother-in-law. Wendy knew that her father-in-law was the one who truly disapproved of her choosing to have a career but she had carefully crafted a lie that it was something to keep her busy while waiting for Evander to graduate. Merlin forbid she would have too much time on her hands and meddle with things she shouldn't. It was probably why Desdemona was so troublesome, the woman was a lot of things including intelligent and sitting at home to raise children who she mostly ignored gave her far too much time for anyone's good. Wendy vowed she would never be a mother like Desdemona or a parent like her father. She would find a balance and allow her children to flourish into their own people while always supporting them: it was all she wanted to have from her own father, her mother unable to provide any parenting seeing as she died so early.

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:27 pm
User Image
User Image

Yesterday has come and gone
And I've learnt how to leave it where it is
And I see that I was wrong
For ever doubting I could win

Ravenclaw Alu mniXCursebreakerXTaken

When Timothy had heard about the eventual wedding date to Wendy and the older Lillantine's nuptials he hadn't been counting on an invitation. Well, not unless Mira wanted him to, which she had, so here he was. He made sure to dress matching to his girlfriend whom he found resplendent in her maid of honor gown and probably stared at her more than the actual bride. That had to be some sort of broken cardinal rule right? Now it was after the ceremony and they were on a beach with nearly every whim being taken care of along with free drinks and free food. He smirked a bit at Mira's question nodding before bringing up his hands to respond. "Not as bad as I might've originally thought, no." He also wanted to add that Wendy was surprisingly pleasant as a bride but he wasn't sure that be taken so well, plus they were surrounded by both sides of the family so who knows who would overhear him. Timothy's hand found hers and wove their fingers together before pressing a kiss to her pale knuckles and staring out at the sun being reflected on the water. This was rather nice. The past few weddings he had attended he hadn't been able to see the sun, for good reason though, so he briefly wondered how the beach would look at night which he forced himself to not think of. He didn't have the same worries or fears his sister had regarding marriage (he didn't believe for a second he could take Mira if he were ever actually foolish enough to want to fight her) but he also didn't think now was the right time to prove his undying love and dedication through such means. Sure he felt bad that he didn't see Mira as much as he would've originally liked but he knew what risks came with being a cursebreaker but he also knew that as a newbie to the whole thing he wouldn't be receiving the better paying jobs for a while. To be honest, when not on location he was just sitting in a cubicle in Gringotts going over work orders and organizing cursed, enchanted, beguiled, and transfigured items. So for now he proved his unwavering dedication through small means like a nice bouquet of flowers, date nights at either a restaurant or at his shared flat (when Benji wasn't in fact getting into Morven's pants or just lazing around without his own on) and currently he was planning on taking her to get a new familiar as their anniversary was approaching. Honestly he would benefit him as well since he hadn't gotten another since Aurora died his final year but he figured he had grieved long enough, plus he was sure his mothering cat would be offended if he didn't try giving his potential love to another.

Ohh just like all the seasons never stay the same all around me i can feel a change [wearing]
I will break these chains that bind me, happiness will find me [Lillantine Wedding]
leave the past behind me, today my life begins [Mira and guests]
a whole new world is waiting it's mine for the taking [Sitting with Mia]
I know I can make it, today my life begins [ooc]
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 4:13 pm
Now the pale morning sings of forgotten things...
She plays a tune for those who wish to overlook-
The fact that they've been blindly deceived;
By those who preach and pray and teach!
But she falls short and the night explodes in laughter;
But don't you come here and say I didn't warn you...
About the way your world can alter.

User Image
V I O L A N T E
F A Y E
L I L L A N T I N E

Slytherin PurebloodSeventh Year PrefectAdopted

Vio was a little shocked everything had been so... civil. Not that she had expected utter chaos; the Lillantines had an image to cling to, after all, and even the absence of their daughter, an increasingly erratic son, and a woman by their heir's side as 'best man' up at the altar wasn't going to shatter it. Her uncle and aunt were straightbacked and unflinching, although she was sure the wedding location at the bride's ancestral home was making Desdemona twitch just a little bit on the inside, and usually just seeing her was enough to really harden Callius's glare. As far as Vio was concerned, her work here was done; she'd taken pity and done her part to ensure things ran as smoothly as possible, and judging from the look on Cora Walsh's face, it would only be another hour or so before the woman was dragging her out of here. Not that she would mind; she hadn't wanted to make Ivy suffer through this, so she had come alone, much to the Lillantines' satisfaction. She didn't much feel like making small talk with Vander or Wendy; Vander could at least tolerate her now, and she him, and she almost suspected Wendy nearly respected her, but she'd rather let them sit there and radiate smugness. At least they weren't bothering anyone when they were in a newlywed trance. Instead she sat at her adoptive mother's side, keeping a steady pale-eyed gaze on Cy, who was chatting with a younger most certainly pureblooded girl who looked quite smitten, and who was certainly not his fiancee. She'd heard about it, of course, and was torn between disgust with Callius and Desdemona for arranging yet another marriage between children, and a nagging sense of unease. She had more concerns about her cousin than him simply not being the monogamous type.

OOC:
Username

And oh, how you try to command it all still...
Every single time it all shifts one way or the other.
And I'm a goddamn coward, but then again, so are you.
And the lion's roar, the lion's roar-
Has me evading and hollering for you.
And I never really knew what to do;
For now I can only guess what's coming next.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 3:39 pm
Come here in the duality of time-
The things I feel now I never thought I'd find.
I wonder if our future was written in our past...
I was your first taste, would you be my last?
My world split in two; I had to prove I didn't think-
I didn't know I could do it without you.

User Image
ᵉ ᵛ ᵃ ᶰ ᵈ ᵉ ʳ
ᵗ ʳ ᶤ ˢ ᵗ ᵃ ᶰ
ˡ ᶤ ˡ ˡ ᵃ ᶰ ᵗ ᶤ ᶰ ᵉ

ᶠᵒʳᵐᵉʳ ˢˡʸᵗʰᵉʳᶤᶰᵖᵘʳᵉᵇˡᵒᵒᵈ ʰᵉᶤʳᶰᵉʷˡʸʷᵉᵈ

Vander snorted at her grin. "We are married now; aren't husbands supposed to confirm their wives's suspicions that they were always right?" He took personal credit for not even blinking as Wendy proudly spoke about her fledgling potioneer career; his father had not been pleased to hear about it. But Vander was not his father; he was beginning to think that might be a good thing. His wife having a career didn't make him feel outraged or uncomfortable; Wendy had always been outspoken, at least to him, about her plans for the future. And Vander was old, if not wise enough, to now know that the b***h's dabbling with potions was far from the root of her problems as a mother. Wendy was not his mother; he thought she would be a good mother, for starters. He had his own doubts about his own role as a father, and seeing as them having children was a certainty, even if they were to put it off for as long as possible, plenty of reason to worry. "You make it sound like scrapbooking or knitting," he said dryly.

OOC:
mc2

Envision me on the frame...
Lost in the rules we made to our own game.
I crawl myself through black holes-
To wind up at your door; more than eyes to find.
Didn't believe it wasn't worth the fall...
No trace of where; now fully realized this fear.

The Graveyard (Trash)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff