Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
[BOOTH] Oh Jack, Who Invited Cricket - CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Boozver rolled 2 20-sided dice: 9, 12 Total: 21 (2-40)

Boozver

Dangerous Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:05 pm
It wasn't as if someone was going to answer her.

She signed again and decided to give it one more try.

"I wish I could study them more closely. I need them indeed".

No. She was ignored, it seemed to her. Her cheeks were red and her eyes almost pale white when she finally whispered:

"Can I have a bouquet, please?"

To have to ask for something while you are used to getting everything you want: how embarrassing! Is anyone even able to assess the depth of her downfall. Heidla became redder and redder while she kept gazing at those beautiful flowers. Could they have been put under a spell to make them sooo attractive?

demon_pachabel
I rolled a 21...how embarrasingly close! thank you

Boozver rolled 2 20-sided dice: 9, 10 Total: 19 (2-40)
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:12 pm
Under a spell, indeed. So, was a priestess bewitched? She felt like crying - and indeed her pale eyes were glistening with something icily fluid.... could it be that these were tears? After all, she was just a spoilt child when she was not doing her duties.

At this very moment she was trying very hard to try to come up with any excuse that could have gained her a bouquet. A birthday? No, horsemen do not celebrate their birthdays. A being-good day? A sad-I-need-a-present-day? Nothing worked, and nothing came to her mind. She was definitely acting strangely - why should she need those flowers so badly?

And she did the most ungainly thing she could - she sobbed. Right there. In front of everyone.  

Boozver

Dangerous Fairy

santime rolled 2 20-sided dice: 5, 5 Total: 10 (2-40)

santime

Vicious Aggressor

8,925 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:05 pm
demon_pachabel
Win! I would like a Scent Tulip, if possible. SN: santime. Thank you, love! heart

"Have to agree", Eisheth sounded calm, though agreeing with the school nurse wasn't that easy for her. The whole situation was quite awkward for a horseman.

"I just used the metaphor to explain what I'm talking about... I figured, metaphors are useful. Here. And I ain't had any idea you don't eat, pardon for the clumsy explanation. Though... do you use any of these plants to actually... heal?"

That was embarrassing indeed. But who would imagine Cricket doesn't eat? Queen, Eisheth wasn't the big eater herself, as her name suggested, but the variety of species in Halloween still knocked her down sometimes.  
Alicia Firestar rolled 2 20-sided dice: 20, 18 Total: 38 (2-40)
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:10 pm
Millie ended up back at Cricket's booth after losing sight of the strange student. She really did want a chance to use some of the stranger stuff in her medkit.
OOC
Like what a FEAR injecting pen does to a golem *cough*

Millie just stood there, off to the side shuffling her feet and looking utterly miserable. Admittedly this "game" was getting more and more difficult. The more she tried to embarrass herself, the more embarrassed she got regardless of how the professor felt about her attempt. Even if it didn't impress Cricket, that made singing and reciting poetry no less embarrassing.

It was to the point where even thinking about attempting to embarrass herself again was embarrassing because the memories of her previous attempts tended to get in the way.  

Alicia Firestar

Fluffy Shapeshifter

Alicia Firestar rolled 2 20-sided dice: 2, 16 Total: 18 (2-40)

Alicia Firestar

Fluffy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:16 pm
Attempting to get closer was the first step... Millie couldn't even find herself to get close to the picket fence booth area and the other students. Instead she just paced off to the side like some kind of foxfire with a shock collar on.

Maybe she should just give up?

Nope. Millie spied a lavender colored arrangement that she just had to have... even if the flowers didn't smell all that great to her. Leave them out for a couple days and they'd ferment up nicely.  
Alicia Firestar rolled 2 20-sided dice: 5, 13 Total: 18 (2-40)
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:21 pm
Millie thought of skipping to the booth as an attempt to get loosened up enough to get close enough to show off, but she realized that in itself would be embarrassing enough and no one around would know why.

...That's a good start. Why not tell that story?

With a beet red face from embarrassing herself silly long before this attempt, Millie skipped up to Cricket, took a deep breath and told the story of how she was taken to Christmasland to help gather JOY candy.

While Professor Red had explicitly told them that eating the candy would make them very ill, she had also said that the icing on the trees was at one's own risk. Being curious enough to take that as only a subtle warning, Millie ended up eating some of the icing just to see what it would do and she ended up stuck skipping around the gym for hours as a side effect.

Good one. Millie scolded herself. Maybe we should hunt down another teacher and regale them with tales of disobedience for the sake of curiosity?  

Alicia Firestar

Fluffy Shapeshifter

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:45 am
((Entering!))

Sneak. Sneak.

Sneak.

Sneaksneaksneak.

Selene was still holding a certain bouquet of flowers when she snuck into Cricket's booth. Overall it was a harrowing day for her, but she thought it might just get a little better, if she went to see her good friend Cricket now.

Oh, yes. Much better.

"Criiiiickiiiiiieeeee~" Selene called out, giggling through the flowers as she looked for her.

demon_pachabel
ITISTIME

Quote:
Selene is now in this thread for today! What does that mean? Read the rules to her game for a chance at prizes if you catch her~!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:21 am
Cricket game the Horsewoman a judgemental stare - did she have cloth in her ears? She'd explained exactly what she'd used those plants for not even five minutes before the Horsewoman had continued speaking to her despite the fact Cricket said she was handling an incident (which she had been, at the time).

"I already told you I don't." she sounded more than a little snappy, but the nurse was never known for being patient.

And then there was Selene. She didn't even have to see the ghoul to know she was there - enough time of being sought out by the same individual and you would know they were coming from a mile away.

Actually, it was the glowipede in the bouquet that really alerted her, and the nurse's shoulders slumped as she heard her 'pet' name being called for.

"Selene?" it was a non-committal counter-call, as though she was hopeful this would be a short and unbothersome visit.

Santime

Nio Love

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

ama ama lei

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:44 am
Sin heard odd sound during walking. Walking without any thought was what he love. With happy feeling he wanted to find the source of the sound. SneakSneakSneak sound. The sound was came from the garden.

He stole a glance through the fence. He saw a women.

"Hello!"

Nio Love
Wish I did right XD

Boozver rolled 2 20-sided dice: 15, 4 Total: 19 (2-40)
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:46 pm
And once again Heidla went to the smelly bouquet place.

She was just being obstitate - and for the sake of getting what she wanted she even forgot about her pride. Oh, after all, she could persuade herself there's nothing wrong in asking for something you want so much. After all, it could have been that she wasn't ignored - her wishes were just not evident enough. Embarrassing? well, being not clear enough was her fault.

So she looked around and said in a loud voice:
"These flowers are wonderful. I want some".  

Boozver

Dangerous Fairy

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:21 pm
Hearing her name made Selene giggle childishly. She peeked out at Cricket through the flowers, inching closer, until she was standing right beside the woman, batting her eyelashes playfully.

"Hiiiii." She coo'd out. "I was just wooondering.. if there was anything you wanted to teeell me?" The flowers wiggled suggestively. "Maybe some ghoul talk? Mmmmmmmm?"

She wasn't being entirely subtle about this.

Selene heard the friendly call of a student, and turned away from her teasing to give the boil a shy wave. "Hello dear! Hope you're enjoying the festival!"

...and then her sly gaze slithered back to Cricket. emotion_dowant

Lemaii
You are in the raffle~ Whats your minisite SN?
demon_pachabel

Boozver rolled 2 20-sided dice: 5, 10 Total: 15 (2-40)
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:25 pm
It seemed it still wasn't loud enough. Besides, everyone was caught up in conversations, so Heidla was virtually standing there on her own as if talking to herself.

It was getting on her nerves. She stood up on her toes trying to attract attention and not to loose her dignity. There was something pitiful about her petite figure trying to keep composure but desperately wanting to throw a fit to get what she wanted. Just one bouquet. Please. It was so clearly written on her face.

(attempt 2)  

Boozver

Dangerous Fairy

Boozver rolled 2 20-sided dice: 8, 13 Total: 21 (2-40)

Boozver

Dangerous Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:33 pm
Should she consider stealing one? No, that would be too embarrassing. She was not that desperate yet. Though the possibility of it was becoming more and more clear: at least, it crossed her mind once or twice that she could just grab one of those pretty things and run away.

But no. Not yet. She was still prepared to act cool. Even if it meant embarrassing her precious self and asking for one of those beautiful things.

"Could I have one, please?" she finally addressed the shop owner.

demon_pachabel

santime rolled 2 20-sided dice: 4, 17 Total: 21 (2-40)
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:28 pm
Eisheth would blush, if she was actually able to.

Did she really missed Cricket's reply?.. She noticed the nurse was handling an incident, or so it was called, but wasn't her interest in the flowers more important?.. She was no puny school student, after all. She was a Horseman, and more so, an Alchemist. Couldn't all the incidents just wait a bit, till she satisfies her interest?...

"Apologize", she said blatantly. She took a deep breath, and repeated, much softer now. "Apologize. I'm scientist, and you know my kin could easily be absent-minded sometimes, so perhaps the interest I hold in those flowers, - this Floral Lily, for example, - is too strong, so I don't pay enough attention to the reality around me. As a token of gratitude for your attention, I would like to invite you to my little garden, - later, when you have time".

Queen, juggling with the words is Conquest's trademark, she's no good in this.

demon_pachabel
Win! SN: santime. Thank you! heart

santime

Vicious Aggressor

8,925 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • 20 Wins 100

ama ama lei

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:32 pm
Sin heard the voice greeting to him. When he turned to the woman, she just looked Cricket again, he kept walking.

Nio Love
SN:Amabi Thank you<3

{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas