Welcome to Gaia! ::

T H E DEVIATION

Back to Guilds

Awesomeness. 

Tags: Steam Punk, Fantasy, Cyber Punk, Dark and Light, Good and Evil 

Reply Role-Play 1 - Sovereign
LUCIDUS MAGUS Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mini megitsune

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:25 pm
"Family is always a good thing to keep one busy," Aziz giggled at the man. Then a sudden urgent alarm went off in her head. The horrid thought appeared to her in a flash. She turned to Mahli and held out her hand. "I'm awfully sorry but I think we must go."

Urgency spread across her delicate face as Mahli took her hand in his arm. His face solid and placid as he flicked away his cigarette and began a pulling Aziz away. "Sorry." He muttered gruffly and he and Aziz disappeared down the hall and into the elevator.

Once inside and the doors closing, Mahli looked at Aziz's frantic face. "What's wrong?" He was bewildered at her sudden impulse and frowned at her in concern.

She looked up at him. "Something's gone wrong..."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:55 pm
Vossler looked away from the group a few moments as some free pamphlets of Lucidus Magus caught his attention. He flipepd through a few and stuffed one into his coat pocket for later. When he turned back the others were gone. He walked to the person standing at the main desk and asked them where his friends had wandered off to. After they had made the guess of fifth floor Vossler took the elevator up. When the doors opened he stepped out and looked over the halls. Seeing Layla and a few others at one end he casually strolled over and tapped Layla on the shoulder gently. "Be more careful. Almost left me behind." Vossler looked up at the group and made a mental note of the large man standing with them. Seeing that he held the most attention.  

James Stukov

Arcine
Captain

Beloved Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:37 pm
It was the voice of her savior! Small from where she was, but nonetheless heard, Vossler's voice traveled down all the way to room 519 where Aiden in the middle of the pouring a cup a jo, quickly tilted the coffee pot all the way and threw it down half full and walked of the door way and into the hallway with the cup and an unsteadied hand. She yelled for Vossler as if not to risk a second in which she'd lose track of the man before rounding around the corner. "Hey! Tell me you have my trunk. You brought it right?" She asked, almost blending her words with the current state of panic. Her eyes were wide for the anticipated answer, yet managed to lurk down and transform too a look of approval as she saw that Layla had survived the journey. Aiden held the cup out in front of her face, nodded at Layla, giving the girl a silent cheer, and took a sip before returning her attention onto Vossler with a new calm. Now leaned on the wall to her left, she tended to her fingers which she proceeded to lick the coffee which had waved out of the cup off.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:13 pm
It took only that odd gander from Chance to make Layla halt in her steps. She wondered if this might've been a mistake; perhaps the host at the lobby was right, and she should've just stayed off the floor. Layla never meant to cause any trouble by being an unwelcomed guest. But as she was deciding to turn back around to the elevator, she started at the feeling of someone touching her shoulder. She looked around and up at Vossler, and felt a sigh of relief quietly move through her chest.

The young girl grinned, but felt herself blush. She had gotten so excited about seeing Aiden, she forgot to let Vossler know where she was going. But he found her, nonetheless, and at the right time, too. Layla bit her bottom lip briefly before she said, "Sorry... I did ask if I could come up here, though." She took hold of his arm before her attention was drawn again towards the group of people, and someone else emerging from one of the suites.

"Aiden!" She exclaimed with a happy grin. Layla wasted no time in coaxing Vossler with her towards Aiden so they could converse with her. She kept close to her guardian's side, though, as they walked closer still to the others. "You should've seen the host's face when I told him I left all my weapons in my room," the girl said to Aiden. There was a bit of boast in her voice.  

kdke
Crew

Anxious Noob

James Stukov

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:25 pm
Vossler turned hearing Aiden call out his name distracting him from Layla's answer. When Aiden mentioned the trunk Vossler's eyes widened. "I might have forgotten to bring it. Was looking at soemthing and when I looked back everyone was gone. Wasn't really focused on it." Vossler ran a hand on the back of his neck and looked down at Layla as she boasted. Vossler couldn't help but chuckle and pat the girl's shoulder. "Shes like a true Aesian."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:57 pm
"Oh come on." She pleaded. There was a small helped curl of her lips in the effort to seem less offensive that had surfaced on Aiden who looked as if a shadow had toppled over and consumed her whole. "That's not funny." She looked at him intently, waiting for some sort of a break in his poker face or anything. This man, Vossler, Aiden felt, could damage all of her buttons.  

Arcine
Captain

Beloved Sex Symbol

kdke
Crew

Anxious Noob

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:04 am
Layla wished she could help; after finally building up her own small wardrobe of clothing and other items, she coul imagine how it felt to not have access to one's posessions. But for a short time, she had grown used to knowing she had nothing, not even food or drink. However, those days were gone. She was glad for it, too.

"Are you staying up here?" Layla asked Aiden, and then leaned in a bit more to speak more quietly, "And who's that big guy over there? The guy you came wiith...?" The girl's voice did nothing to hide a sense of uneasiness, but also a sense of subtle fear for Chance. Perhaps he wasn't a bad guy, but she was just a small girl, where he was more than twice her size in height and muscle.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:22 am
It was hard to part her glare from Vossler, but Aiden yanked her head, absolutely having to tear away into the other direction where Chance, never invisible, stood. "Yep," her voice perked up for this, "and he's my lan' lord and most people find this interesting: he's the big guy in Oppidum." She knew the information was useful to Vossler, but she wouldn't show she had any hint she's mediate between the two men. "Faction leader Chance Godfrey, the beautiful Ma-dame Layla Malak. Madame Layla Malak, Chance.... Chance... Vossler." Her last words had fallen into a mumble. She was well aware she was being immature, inappropriate, and rude, but f' it.

She pulled the cup close to her face with both hands, one sticky and one not as sticky. "So where'd the other two go?"

(Nightcap is now on. I would say goodnight, but I can now just do that in the guild's brand-new fancy chatroom. wink )  

Arcine
Captain

Beloved Sex Symbol

r0guish
Crew

Hilarious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:51 am
( Wow. Alot of posting got done when I thought I was clear to look away. Lol. I'll get a post in later. Now.. I must sleep. )  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:21 am
Frenzy of Death
( Wow. Alot of posting got done when I thought I was clear to look away. Lol. I'll get a post in later. Now.. I must sleep. )

I don't even know what's happening anymore!! @.@ But I think the lack of knowledge there was about three pages ago...hahaha!!  

sayaaya213

Strict Envy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:22 am
It was ridiculous to have such an intense desire for a change of image. Manson had always been patient, even overly calm about all things. Aside from cigarettes, this particular man was capable of putting away things even considered necessary like food up or medical attention till the last minute until it was impossible to ignore. But now there was an adrenaline and impulsiveness he wouldn't be able to match an explanation too. He wasn't the manic type, but here he was, buttoning his shirt even as he was already halfway down in the hallway at a pace unnatural to him and buckled and buttoned his belt and blazer in the elevator. Out his came through the lobby and into the fresh air of Lucidus Magus, and although he should've been drowned in the black of his wrinked attire, a smile uncanny origins assembled the whole image. He almost looked sharp.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:41 am
Aziz and Mahli quickly dashed towards Mason's hotel, apprehension tight across Aziz's face. Something's wrong. Aziz felt a scar itch underneath her coat. The sensation foreign and unwelcome on the rare occasions it appeared was always accompanied by bad news of sorts. With the party in just a few short hours and the festival looming ever closer ahead, now was ot the time for complications.

Mahli listened to Aziz's concerns along the way and felt the danger in her words. If what she said was true, their plans and their people may be put at risk. There was no time for such worries.

Aziz spotted Mason outside his hotel, he looked relaxed, happy even. She regretted the news she had to deliver and the request she would be making of him. She grabbed Mahli's arm and pushed him ahead, making him run towards Mason, while she slowed down her pace, calming her expression.

Mahli reached him, bare out of breath and looked at him with urgency. He reached into the bottomless pocket of his coat and handed Mason his pack of cigarettes. "Take one, it won't be the usual drag."

Aziz caught up to them and placed a hand on Mason's arm. "There's been a complication, and I require your assistance to fix it. While it is short notice, I'd like for you to come to the party tonight."  

mini megitsune

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Strict Envy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:02 am
Manson seemingly made nothing of the unannounced return of Aziz and Malhi, rather making more of a reaction towards Malhi's offering. With low eyed lids, slow in his motion as if reluctant to try, Manson took a cigarette, pinching the filter with the nails of his forefinger and thumb and pulled it out. "What complication?" He asked.

With the cigarette in between his fingers, Manson inspected, wondering what curious items were inside and popped it between his lips. He nodded a head towards Malhi and held an invisible lighter in his hands, signaling he could use the real thing.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:52 am
"Theres someone watching the same channels we are. I have a good idea of who. But that's not the important part. Your role in this little play of ours just got a whole lot bigger." Aziz glanced at the cigarette between Mason's fingers.

Mahli lifted a lighter out of his pocket and lit the cigarette for Mason. Laced with magic, the cigarettes boosted ability. He glanced at Aziz apologetically. He knew how much she detested the faint smell of burning magic the cigarettes emitted.

"There's going to be some big changes in the coming weeks, and we're going to help orchestrate it." Aziz laughed, color returning to her cheeks as the panic left her body. "You seem out of sorts, are you transitioning well? If there's anything you need for tonight, Mahli and I will oblige."  

mini megitsune

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

r0guish
Crew

Hilarious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:42 pm
It proved difficult for Chance to ignore the vacuum created by the swift departure of Aziz and her companion. Head followed their exit as if being polite, but his mind was working overtime with ideas and thoughts yet undetermined. It was in this off-handed glance that Chance happened upon one Vossler Stone, a man he had only seen pictures of up until that point, and still knew very little of the Aesian character. Polite nod and brief grin were given before he heard his name from Aiden, his attention snapping to the woman and the small girl.

"That's right. If this trouble maker gives you any problems I'll evict her for you." He directed the comment about Aiden to Layla with a friendly demeanor about him for the small introduction. Then came the more formal meeting and greeting with one mistet Vossler Stone, his body turning slightly to face the man. Tip of his fedora was given in a gesture of 'hello', but it seemed obvious that for some reason his attention was reflected inward toward some other thoughts than the little get-together. Chance would remain though to see the meet and greet played out, but there was some talking to his troops he needed to do in the near future.  
Role-Play 1 - Sovereign

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff